Support Eric Clanton dot com

In statement page:

Some text later

>supportericclanton.com/
Archive:
Main Page - archive.is/AQczw
Statement - archive.is/PKbNA
From the (((Support Committee))) - archive.is/P8p7Y

Are we going to stay idly by and let this happen?
Remember to hide behind VPNs and Tor

Other urls found in this thread:

automattic.com/
twitter.com/automattic
facebook.com/AutomatticInc
youtube.com/c/automattic
archive.is/aAGWE
archive.is/owkpo:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Registrar
WHOIS Server: whois.sawbuck.com
URL: automattic.com/
Registrar: Automattic Inc.
IANA ID: 1531
Abuse Contact Email:[email protected]
Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772733049

Name Servers
NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
NS3.WORDPRESS.COM

twitter.com/automattic
facebook.com/AutomatticInc
youtube.com/c/automattic

Naturally they paid the cloudkike protection money
Abuse Contact Email:domainabuse @automattic.com

wordpress supports antifa terrorists

tbh on second thought, it's just beating up a dead horse at this point

Website is stripped off any real content, no donation page and even his statement is just filled with propaganda and delusions of grandeur with no actual argument.

The simple reason Eric would want a site like this is for open comment section (which he "mysteriously" left on to have his beliefs reinforced and probable evidence for court?).

Abort. Waste of time.

site isn't relevant but the host might be

im glad that even in another country I was able to help in ruining this cunts life

I cannot wait for the sentencing.

Isn't this the guy who beat someone resulting in that person having to go to the hospital? Fucking retarded how he is claiming that he is going to prison due to "xenophobia" and never even mentions what crime he was arrested for.

This wordpress makes nil logical sense

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY dis gets me so excited when duh goyim use my copyrighted 10-cent newspeak; lies in dey minds, shekels in my pocket!
tragic really. still I look forward to seeing this good-goy in jail.

You sure he didn't just fucked them right in the pussy?

The sad part is my bluepilled former self would have probably believed that horseshit.

This does seem like bait, something akin to anita saying "look at all of the abusive messages!! OMG" sort of shit. I'll just be happy when he is finally sentenced, hopefully he snitched on fellow asswipes and we see more go to prison. I do want to remind everyone of the reddit /r/legaladvice post "his friend" made archive.is/aAGWE and with more comments archive.is/owkpo:

He had ~5 weeks to sweat about this before the police kicked in the doors of a few of his friends houses. I really can't wait for them to throw the book at him so he can serve as an example to others.

Dusty the Cat, thou art avenged.

If he's not actually a jew, he's doing a great job of copying their "I'm the victim" when confronted with their wrongdoing no matter how much evidence there is against them.
They can't just admit they've done wrong and say sorry can they?
Just like women in fact.

Unfortunately for Eric, he's not a "poor oppressed white woman" so the Zoe Quinn act will never work. You need to actually have a pussy, you don't get a pussy pass just for being one.

Is this the faggot who cancelled Sam Hyde's show or the faggot who hit the implict faggot with a bike lock

This. Eric the Rat is fucked nine ways to sunday.

Last one.

what happened to this one?
i would sleep better if i knew he was being gangbanged by niggers like bike lock fag is going to be.

You don't become leftist if you are capable of self-criticism user.

It's like these cunts who wonder why every single boyfriend treats them like shit. Clearly it's because men are scum and not because you're an insufferable bitch.

A memez was born

Underrated