Britain is finished

BBC SELF IMMOLATES

Look at this shit. Just fucking look. After laughing for about 10 minutes I've managed to climb back into my chair to share this with you.

www .bbc.com/pidgin

How is this real? Britain is lost, get me out of here. Reminder that this is state media paid for by TV licenses.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gOKpT
archive.fo/1jCba
archive.fo/nwet5
archive.fo/7pkYB
archive.is/nwet5
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41036937
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41027926
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin
bbc.co.
bbc.com
bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682
bbc.com/pidgin/40996385
facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin
africanworldpolitics.site.wesleyan.edu/2016/10/20/foreign-aid-in-nigeria/
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/adam/
bbc.co.uk/archive/hg_wells/12406.shtml
bbc.com/pidgin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgar_Latin
archive.is/vrn42
aliexpress.com/store/product/newborn-manikin-Neonatal-Umbilical-Cord-infant-Nursing-Model/1303770_32237721930.html
deathclock.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russenorsk
bbc.com/pidgin/topics/03460c2c-34b5-4681-ba1f-6d5aa1d2659e
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41043015
pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
edsource.org/2017/at-cal-state-algebra-is-a-civil-rights-issue/582950
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Pidgin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_African_Pidgin_English
twitter.com/ManUtdInPidgin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
pentecostisland.net/languages/bislama/englishtobislama.pdf
maskofzion.com/2012/04/zionist-infestation-of-africa-zimbabwe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dem Goyim Know man

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-40942731
What the fuck is this shit? It's literally ooga booga nigger talk. Did they just ask some random nigger in Nigeria to write for them?

Come on, nigger.

You bet. Now look as this shit becomes mainstream. When first SJWs crawled out of the woodwork, the entire world laughed at them, too.

Apologies, obeying your magic dubs.

archive.is/gOKpT

there was this video made in britain with some africans on the streets calling themselves highwayman or something

archive.fo/1jCba
archive.fo/nwet5

Dey nigga ass be boopin an boppin in pidgin fam

How dis dey na so taaarded

This post confused me, I though OP edited them as a joke.

Completely fucking surreal.

5 Ways You Fit Get President Trump to Sack you

plz edit with actual BBC headlines

thanks in advance

The BBC is so against the British people its not even funny. Call them for what they are: communist state media.

Send oxygen tanks.
archive.fo/7pkYB

It mean they rob people on roads. You didn't hear about highwaymans also known as land pirates before?

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

mfw

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!
I don't want this future Holla Forums. This will be news in the next century if we lose.

The fuck does any of that mean?
no using the regular English article, that's cheating

>archive.is/gOKpT

==What in the FUCK am I reading?== Pig Latin?

holy fuck im dying

Stereotypes are real, Holla Forums was right again.

archive.is/nwet5

This is beyond ebonics. This is some back woods Primordial voodoo speak right here. God help me if I ever meet someone who talk like this. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

Is this real? I don't get it? What is this?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41036937

A SEEVIZ FOR US, BOYZ!

oops ignore that

Niger: Why Men dey learn family planning

>By 2050, Africa population suppose double wetin e be now, but for one country wey dem dey born pickin pass, e be like say dem population go grow times three.

>Men too, dey the matter

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41027926

YOU ALL NEED TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO FOR THE ARTICLES

IT'S LITERALLY BIX FUCKING NOOD

It's comedy gold. They're a parody of themselves

Why do you think most news are from Apefrica? My bet is that they hired some groid fly-magnets who came up with a brilliant idea of "leds make duh site in da ouah langidge". Obviously, the cucks at BBC could not refuse because diversity.
I have bad news for you, user. Outside African Francophone countries, everyone on the continent talks like this.

It's fucking Jar Jar speak, I can't believe this exists.

Agahahahahahahahhahahaha they force you to pay for this. Absolutely insane.

This was the BBC before the left cucks took political control

The BBC achieving standards of retardation even wiggerz could only dream of.

Meanwhile

Holy shit they're going to get so much backlash for this, this is insulting as fuck, it implies correctly that blacks can't fucking read real English

(checked)
I can't believe people still are trying to pretend that niggers are anything but wild beasts.

The error message left me without breath.

Thank you OP for posting this.
I'm going to be laughing about it all day at work.
burnslaughingalldayandnight.webm

I don't know what's reality and what's parody anymore.

I have to stop reading these stories. I feel like I might accidentally summon a demon.

Kek, user they have already rationalized it to be a special part of nigger culture.

They're being inclusive user, don't you understand?!

top fucking kek

It's over. The west is dead.
Just nuke everything, nothing is worth saving.

DIS IS PROGRESS, INNIT BRUD

This is pidgin, a simplistic language formed to bridge other languages. Spanglish and Naija speak are examples of pidgin. BBC pidgin is probably English-Somali or something.

The BBC is beginning to replace the English language, while America has yet to require immigrants to learn English. Our language is under attack.

How many people getting the benefit of the pidgin gibberish news site even pay the bbc license fee?
And yes it is so anti conservative, anti right, ultra left/liberal embracing it's horrifying to watch. The utter disdain they had for Trump and Farage as well as Brexit was outright left biased propaganda.

So they got hacked and ran the whole site through a word filter right? Or were all those stories about BBC only hiring minorities true?

bbc.co.
uk/news/av/world-africa-40981051/bbc-pidgin-meet-the-team

I remember reading that after a nuclear holocaust the remaining survivors language skills would break down more and more each generation. Third world immigration = nuked language.

>bbc.co.

WE WUZ JOURNALISTS AND SHEEEEEIIIIT!

I fucking swear if I make a transhumanizing CRISPR serum to give Nigerian blacks IQs of 140 (or shit, 100), they're going to fucking murder every leftist in the world for this.

I had to check my totem to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

TAX REVENUE WELL SPENT

Did we meme this into reality, lads?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S TOO FUCKING MUCH ANYMORE

Oh… thanks for clearing that up. This is really something

No, it's very real user, though I don't know how long it'll last.

WE

WUZ

SHAKESPEAR N' SHIEEET

LIMEY

JARNALIZTZ N' SHIEEEEET

Yep, being able to read about Indians shitting habits in some 'african ongo bongo english crossover' language is quintessentially British.

And then there is this article here;-

bbc.com /pidgin/world-41009658

They are trash talking how much the Secret Service costs to protect Trump and his family.
For fucks sake, this better be some fucked up alternate universe I had to wake up in to get the one I was supposed to be heading to.

waka-waka
What did he mean by this?

HOW DO I DO THAT?

Also, what the hell bix nood should even mean?

Whole article.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

Just in How in fucking GOD'S NAME is this real?

THIS IS THE JEWS END GAME
THEY HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THEIR PINPOINT ACCURATE WEAPON TO FINISH US ALL OFF AT THE SAME TIME
THEY WILL KILL ALL OF US OF LAUGHTER

Came here to note this. Oh fuck it's great.

Also here's that spot bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682

They're actually serious about this, it's not just some prank.

Why are you surprised? Import third world people, get third world conditions.
If you hire niggers to write news for you, don't be surprised if your news is written in Oogaboogeese.

anus

Some of the articles have videos.
It's maddeningly hilarious.

2008 seems like it was a century ago.

Pic related.

INFORMATE ME

THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE
Either infiltrated /our/ writer or some hacker that edited them

I DO NOT BELIEVE
HOLY SHIT

Dear lord.

What about people who use the word "to" instead of "too"? What shall we do with them?

Rebuke them and teach them. But the problem with somemost of these niggers is that they are unteachable.

As Brit can confirm this is how nigs fresh off the boat speak.

I'm sweating from the laughter.

As someone who is forced to follow the ofxord style guide to the letter at work, reading these almost popped a blood vessel in my head.

If you don't know difference between you're and your or their and they're
I don't think we will get along

What about dem and dey?

In England.

i was doing good until this post, then lost it completely

niggers can't read cursive

bbc.com/pidgin/40996385
THE BEST

Oh how I wish I could work out how to save this.

jesus christ i feel like i need to go read an entire dictionary just to replace the braincells i've lost from watching only half of that.

BELIEVE

10/10

Was getting us to die of laughter part of your plan?

Niggers are butchering our language.

They always have, except now they're being given a platform by kikes and getting salaries for it.

they to shall be cast into the bowls of hell

Notice that every remotely complex word in this is in English. Simple language, simple mind. Linking this thread since it needs love more than ever.

Sorry let's try that again

Of course… OP refused our trips in favor of yours.

Well, it's official, the black sun went and shattered reality. All bets are off.

It's an utter disgrace.

I do in fact know the difference between you're and your, und their and they're

Finally the BBC commissions a decent comedy again. Gold, pure gold.

Pidgin na for everybody

facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin

Burgers butcher our language, too… but nothing like this.

I hate everything about Britain.

/monster/ opened a crack in reality during the eclipse, this may just be the beginning. All now through September I think shit's going to get real. Real weird.

It's poetry though. They'll keep delving deeper depths, showing everyone what they truly are: worthless.

I for one like the chaos.

Checked

What the fuck is going on?

Those cheeky autists. Maybe Anubis will show up and start cracking some skulls

Da Hawaii Pidgin Bible, Mark Tell Bout Jesus 15:1-47

Fuck wrong pic
That's what happens when you talk dis wey

NINE HUNDRED DOLLARIDOOS

I've done everything I could for the war effort, user. I'm exhausted, let's hope the effort pays off. I'm really missing a lot of the Anons who took off in February/March, I wonder where they went off to.

What if even the niggers don't understand pidgin, but nobody notices because they never say anything consequential to each other anyway?

I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T FIRE HIS BLACK ASS

This is likely.

This world needs a world-wide ColumBob

Fuck.

Sorry, skipped ahead a few posts in the conversation.
Anyway, Ammit may come through the door they opened, Kek is due to return this September. All the magick, timeline shifting etc is beyond me but here's hoping there's some meat to it besides just shitposting. After the past few years I don't think I'd write anything off.

good times

I remember that thread

I think you're in the wrong thread, lad.

>www .bbc.com/pidgin
Oh my God. There better be no overtly British people posting anywhere ever again, they will never survive the free bants.

Possibly, but considering the comments on the FB videos… it would appear that some atleast think they understand

This is why I don't pay the tv license.
God. My country is a stringed corpse jerked around by Jews.
Please just nuke us.

sheeeit, me gon finna schoo' some fidgin gnome sayan

we wuz dat Holla Forums an shieeet

Guess (((they))) decided to change some things.
Tried this today, just about a minute ago.

This is where the British taxpayer money goes. Let the Parliament and the people know.

I couldn't make out a lick of that except the last couple words of each "bit", and only because they sounded at least somewhat close to broken English.

I think you mean godly times, because sweet Jesus I cannot breathe.

How does it feel to be a literal subhuman who had everything handed to him and still manages to be a complete fuck up who can't even speak English or comprehend his own existence?

What if this is after all a strategy to spread basic practices of hygene and contraception even to the illiterate black masses?

Thing is, though, this actually presents some brilliant redpilling material. My mother, for example, is an ex-English teacher. She has downplayed everything I've said about the gradual destruction of our society, the ruination of our language and culture.

I know for a fact she will be appalled at this.

It wouldn't work anyway, they breed at such a young age that any nog that actually used birth control would be ruthlessly weeded out of the gene pool. Birth control generally speaking is the most self-destructive industry on the planet because they eradicate all their future customers, and for blacks the effect would be magnified.

Here you go, downloaded, converted and re-rendered under kdenlive.

Remember when Brits were stereotyped as fancy well spoken tea sipping gentlemen with bowler hats and cane swords while getting hired usually as narrators for education documentaries?
I miss those days.

Nigeria is going to hit 1 billion niggers in 2100. The future people of England.

Please meme responsibly , checked

How the hell are they not starving to death?

I think I've having a stroke. I'm having troubles reading properly and I'm hearing this bloodcurdling scream constantly. Words aren't coming together like they're supposed to.

Free gibs from the UN combined with cannibalism

We really should have filled those V-1 rockets up with tabun gas or N-Stoff, it'd have been a mercy compared to this.
Sorry Anglos.

This to be honest. All the hate on Britain itself in this thread is a little silly, it's not like anyone younger than 70 even pays for a tv license anymore (though still apalling that they ask for it) - but the BBC has been a laughing stock for a least a decade now. The occasional glimmer of the old BBC shines through but by and large its been nothing but pro-immigrant propaganda, biased audiences intended to make UKIP look bad, and a host of mindless 'entertainment' that is both without wit and white faces.

The real gem here is the fact that this is real. This is what happens when white people go away or become a minority. We've seen it in the US with 'ebonics', but this is what people now speak in Central and West Africa. This is what will happen to our languages if we keep importing non-whites.

those projections are based on an uninterrupted flow of gibs

This is a perfect example demostrating one of the fundamental flaws of this brand of egalitarianism: aiming further and further down.

If language is too complicated just default to an easier language that barely manages to describle poo and condoms. The loss of usefulness for any higher purposes of language is obviously compensated by the fact that a lot of people will feel more appreciated when we waste even more resources on them.

This is one of the fundamental trends of our economy in general, lower the standards to sell the same product to more people.

forgot text
africanworldpolitics.site.wesleyan.edu/2016/10/20/foreign-aid-in-nigeria/

Mipmup Skeelybop de do dab muffugga dem vt debil teggin our voodoo boohoo shi gumme heddid namean namsayn? Sheeeeeeit!

So it's a Creole language, and like other Creole languages it disgusts me. #LanguagePurity

Edomites are Jews you stupid nigger. Reported and filtered.

DISPELA MANMERI LAIKAM TOKTOK BILONG MI t. guinea

>bbc.com/pidgin
Is this a satire site? It's got to be satire…
It actually isn't satire, holy shit…

Pidgin is actual ebonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY

Whites and they're economic might are buying food from South America and Asia to feed the nigger under foreign aid programs. If white's become minorities in their own countries they will not have the economic might to continue this, these continents will do fuck all to feed all those niglets, if you ever been to Argentina or Brazil you'd know these are some of the hardcore race realists around. Mestizo's hate niggers, White's hate niggers, Mestizo's dislike white's, white's dislike mestizo's.

The nigger in africa goes back within a decade to mass starvation. South Africa 1991 proves this. They destroyed the country within less then a decade and only the taxation and productivity of the now remaining white's is what keeping it from completely caving in, naturally the nigger must nigger wherever they go so even now they follow Zimbabwe's path where they are now demanding the whites hand over their farms to the niggers. Zimbabwe's anti white farmer policies also proved it. Within 1 year when they took over the farms, they sold everything, the few crops that had regrown from last year, the equipment needed to run the farm, the silo's everything. The next year the niggers starved to death and the government had to request food aid. When africa crumblers China might send aid to Egypt, saudi Arabia Iran to keep their borders closed so the nigger don't flee to asia.

Seriously what the fuck happened to this timeline? What kind of reality are we in now? God is playing jokes and only the people on here are in on them. Will things go back to normal or are they only getting started? Part of me wants to get off Mr Bone's Wild Ride and part of me wants to ride it out till the end.

Top lol, nobody gives a shit what your big book of jewish voodoo tells you, you will never be white, and your butthurt about it is palpable.

MR. BONES SAYS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Wrong. You're an Edomite. Whites are Edomites.

Dem be no brakes on dis ere ride!

Every single thing Holla Forums wrote as satire in 2013-2015 is becoming real.

this is a meme gold mine
honestly i look at this shit and go "no way the owners of all media aren't racist toward blacks. They're literally trying to start a mass racial war."
I'm ok with this

Adam literally means red you dumbfuck nigger.

biblestudytools.com/dictionary/adam/
"Adam" is both the proper name of the first human and a designation for humankind. God himself gave this appellation to Adam and Eve ( Gen 5:1-2 ). The color red lies behind the Hebrew root adam

That means Man is red. That means you, nigger, who is not red; is not a man. You are an ape.

BIX NOOD

Has been for over a century. Kikes know that if they control what words MEAN, they don’t even have to control the range of discourse because words won’t mean anything outside what they want them to mean.

Right now is the perfect time to stay invested. We are at rock bottom and If you get off now you are going to miss the upswing and everything that comes with it.

Pidgin is spoken exactly how many? Few thousand at best?

Checked

Why are you posting an example of what the OP of the thread is about if you wanted to have an actual conversation? KJV or fuck off. Bastardization of the Bible was the first attack on language.

Why you using racist terms user? Does it have something to do with your Nazi heritage/upbringing? Pidgin is clearly the way to go!

(seriously where the fuck did "pidgin" come from? I clearly missed a memo somewhere)

user I think you mean all of them :^)

I laughed too much and now I'm tired.

If they normalize it then many more over time.

I'm dead.
The BBC truly lives up to its name.

Hey man , the whole ( ((bible))) is a heeb written plagiarism of old stories. It is not that old

you have terrible reading speed and comprehension, don't you?

Jesus spoke Greek and you should too.

What do they think they're going to accomplish with this
The first thing I did after seeing this was to text all my family members who think the 'fake news' thing is a wacky conspiracy theory to open up this site, and universally their reaction was 'what the fuck!?'
It just doesn't make sense

This isn’t the thread for your lies. Fuck off, please.

I don't think we were imaginative enough. In 2013 Trump becoming president would've sounded retarded, yet here we are and the madness is only accelerating.

I'm not going anywhere m8, just have to remind myself to laugh at this shit rather than take it seriously. You'd go mad if weren't laughing.

Ignore the derail shills.also kjv ftw

I'll raise you one.

It gets even better.

KANGZ

Translator user here.
Wife of French President, Bridgitte Macron, got new official title, but nobody wants to call her "First Lady."

Approximately 300,000 people in France sign a petition to say they don't agree she should get the official title of First Lady.

French people still don't want to allow Mrs. Macron to collect any money from France to do any of her work.

waka-waka is work.
This shit makes my brain hurt, primarily because the primitives add pointless words in an attempt to make English more rhythmic.
Notice how there are almost no concenants in the non-english parts of the text.
Everything is a vowel.
Even the grammatical structure is hacked away until all that's left is conjecture as to what the exact meaning the author is trying to convey.

Disgusting.

I'm glad they cleared that one up.

how long until (((someone))) makes a pidgin version of the bible? what other documents could "translated" and spread to completely rob them of all meaning?
this news site is just the testing grounds for the newspeak that will be pushed as the official language once the entire continent is full of low-iq shitskins.

-Quintessentially British

Already testing out some pidgin speak I see.

What if I told you that the Bible you know is already pidginized

This is what I get for wishing to live in interesting times.

Thought this was a joke, but we newspeak now!

I could do with some of that giving now.

You ain't alone.

The politically correct term exceeds the complexity of most pidgins, it is undeserving of that respect.

Don't look for that Hawaii mural.

Duly noted. Also my wonderful parents raised me with the kjv.

(((They))) already have it is called the niv amongst the many other (((versions))). There is tests using the Bible to check if it does not make God a liartitus 1:2. Just test it to see its fruitsmatthew 7.

Apparently benis is a word if used in the right context. Also dab is fire, which actually explains a lot about modern day nigger culture

Ivanka Trump was inseminated by Jewish seed thrice.

let's not derail the thread with that argument, leave it for the anchored threads.

what's next after the news? how long until you can't read anything in the eurocalifate in plain english?

Keep niggers dumb and voting Left. Obviously, British flags will be banished on cuckchan for the foreseeable future out of shame, so that's of benefit.

I just showed this to one of these libby on-the-fence types a few minutes ago and he said "I can't even read this without feeling racist." Then he proceeded to say the BBC might as well make a version that's nothing but pictures and smells, while they're at it.

So, progress!

We didn't need dubs to remind us.

I guess I know why I don't leave the house that often. Because it's more interesting inside.

That never gets old

Zondervan's got you covered. Well, I think it's just the New Testament. The genealogies are also funny.

I'll take "full of shit" for 500, Alex.
Other than that, you are right.

This reads like a fucking Sam Hyde impression.

Did I say 250? I meant 100!

Nigger language is literally gibberish.

The wikipedia article on this is the best. They try and make this whole thing sound intellectual and like it's some good idea, and then go on to basically say it's just randomly mashing languages together into something hopefully more people understand.

So it's just an intellectualized way to justify ebonics. It's amazing, they've gone off the deep end.

For fun, here's BBC broadcast in 1930s about the future.
bbc.co.uk/archive/hg_wells/12406.shtml

Here's the real future bbc.com/pidgin

Please don't give them ideas.

>www .bbc.com/pidgin

This is brilliant!! Just what the (((MSM)) needs.
((the United Nations)) needs news, too.
CNN and NBC should adopt this progressive service for their viewership.

we've already got Emoji Shakespeare

English is a bastardization of Latin, you plebeians.

Checked

Meme responsibily user.

i don't have a spurdo good enough for this

i cant even.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgar_Latin

Did you all not know English is just a bastardization of Latin. Latin is not even your language. You have no ethnic roots in Rome.

Daily reminder Louisianans don't speak French but a creole with some some nog languages mixed in

Can you give us a dictionary on how their language structure works then? Can you explain to us how to enunciate their words? NO? Is it because it is literal gibberish that is meant not to have meaning? It only has meaning in tone of voice and context which could be anything anywhere?

I could normally write a pretty lengthy rant about this sort of shit, but just reading it is like having a hilarious mental breakdown.

The way you think of them is how Romans would think of you speaking English. And then you don't even speak Old English, but a bastardization of that too, which was a bastardization of Vulgar Latin to begin with. Ya bastard.

There's no way for me to find out what my real language is, since 23andme steals my DNA

Check the kikepedia definition of pidgin.
archive.is/vrn42

It's not even a language. It's just mashing languages together randomly in hopes both sides understand what's being said. There are no grammar rules, official vocabulary, etc. You literally just mash languages together randomly and hope both sides understand.

I can see it being useful, say if you're traveling in a non-English speaking country and you only know a little of the foreign country's language, and the person you're talking to only knows a little English.

But this is catastrophic, it's being mixed with african languages and it just makes disgusting ebonics.

What'd /monster/ do?

Pigin! This shit is awesome. I learned something new today. This world is fucked!!!

I encourage everyone to get DNA tested. We need everyone's DNA known to everyone else.

Yeah, I'm going to go read my complete collection of H.P. Lovecraft now. I need something to remind me that language was once beautiful and vibrant even as it spoke of terrors beyond comprehension.

The Elder Gods have nothing on this.

im trying to learn pidgin but i cant figure out what "na" is supposed to mean. is it a? is it now? i cant even

You fuckface. I can give you dictionaries of some of those languages. Others have been lost to time? Where is your description of the language and its contents? There is none, note how their words change totally at random. That is because there is not meaning outside of tone of voice and context. But since that could be anything it could mean anything at anytime.
If we can't agree what it means than it is meaningless. That is how kikes destroy languages. They mimic what God did at babel, to confuse.

STREET SHARKS FUCK YES

These are actually CIA agents, but it's no biggie. They're actually defending having a pidgin version of the BBC, though 😂😂😂

that arrogance

Pidgin is fucking terrifying. It's like newspeak without definitions, you (and governments and leaders) are free to make up words and change definitions at will.

When can we get a script that translates the BBC into the magical vibrant Somali language?

No, no, you were not.

Not your 2000 years of culture. Ancient Greeks were not white.

“When, in the course of their march, they came upon a friendly population, these would entertain them with exhibitions of fatted children belonging to the wealthy classes, fed up on boiled chestnuts until they were as white as white can be, of skin plump and delicate, and very nearly as broad as they were long, with their backs variegated and their breasts tattooed with patterns of all sorts of flowers. They sought after the women in the Hellenic army, and would fain have laid with them openly in broad daylight, for that was their custom. The whole community, male and female alike, were fair-complexioned and white-skinned. It was agreed that this was the most barbaric and outlandish people that they had passed through on the whole expedition, and the furthest removed from the Hellenic customs, doing in a crowd precisely what other people would prefer to do in solitude, and when alone behaving exactly as others would behave in company, talking to themselves and laughing at their own expense, standing still and then again capering about, wherever they might chance to be, without rhyme or reason, as if their sole business were to show off to the rest of the world.”

- Xenophon, Anabasis

What the fuck is going on??

It is to babel continuous meaninglessness. That is confusion.

Dear God.

>Meesa bring you (((balanced))) news

How about the plebs who say their instead of they're?

Meanwhile, at BBC studios…

nothing much, just attempted to summon their monster waifus during the eclipse. which may or may not have been a good idea

Yeah it be dem word fa now.
Meaning in the present as opposed to bin happen arreddy or gun ta happen, or maybe happen.

aliexpress.com/store/product/newborn-manikin-Neonatal-Umbilical-Cord-infant-Nursing-Model/1303770_32237721930.html

If it wasn't for Trump you would all be speaking pidgin by now.

The keks are tremendous.

Don't let them get the upcoming >>10489999

You can't disregard a get, while praising others, user. At that rate, you might as well stop believing.

Surely this is an upgrade in quality of reporting from the bbc?

(USER GOT DEM BAN FOR THOSE NUMBAS BIX NOOD)

Get for Trump

You motherfucker.

You're posting on an Asian Culture webzone.

That's over 8,000.

Shadilay!

That's because most of the real words are English ones.

^ a jealous kike

Confirms embodiement of autism.

Checked.

never seen a more fitting image related

What about no, Shlomo?

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUFFUH WHO YOU YOU AINT NUFFIN

I can't stop laughing at the CIA. They're actually using scripts to steal our dubs.

Nigger children? Seriously my sides hurt. I have been laughing for two fucking hours straight.
PICKEN NIGGLETS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *DEEP BREATH* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God… my sides are past the Van Allen radiation belts.

these are supposed to be clips of world news but they have to play 'boom boom' music in the background to keep the groid's attention. This would be insulting if it was done satirically. I'm shocked an in confusion, but laughing hysterically at the same time.

I don't know if I should be terrified for humanity's future, or if I should be laughing.

Nope.

Remember what I said, the Greeks, Egyptians, original Caucasians in general, etc., those who are actually worthy of life itself are not white.

-an actual Greek, upon interacting with actual whites (Xenophon)

Tick. Tock.

deathclock.com/

All your memes are reduced-size. You've been saving thumbnails you shitskin.
Reported.

I say dis once agen: brexit dun dey dat britain no good, wen dey pull dis kind shit

This is what the Brits went to war for.

This is for you:

-Your mom

Sage negated faggot
Work posting on mobile. Hang yourself

Dey mad innit

,!\          !    \         i  \         l      \,,..__          ,i′  ,\___,,--―l       \::゙'冖ーi、、        i     :;\::::::::::..l              `'‐、、       /__,..;:r---―-、,..__.     ,;'il:;}          .;:::`L__   ,.:f''""゙゙゙´          、 ̄ヽ,//           ...::::::l;;;:;;::::  _/       ......  、   \//、            ::::::::リ;;:::::::::....//       ......:;::::::::::::. ヽ、\ ゙ヽ  ヘ    ●      ....:::::::::i';;;;::::::::::::;;/    ::::::::::::;;;;;ノ ̄\:: 〉 〉゙'、 `ヽ_ノ       ......:::::::.;;;:ノ:;;;:::::::::::::/    ..::::、__;;ノ;;;`ヽ_/: / /⌒)メ、_ノ/         .....:::::;;;/;;;:::::;;:::::::::     ..:::イ;;.ヽ::;;;;;;;;;(__ノ /'"..:::::::::::::/  ...............:::::::::::;;;,;ノ;;::::::::::::::::     :::::::l;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;,.(__ノ;.;:.\:::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;/;:::::::::::::::::    ::::::::,!::;;;;;;;;;;:.`゙'-、、  ::: \_/::::::::::;;;___,.;-―''"::::::::::::::::::::::::   ..::::::::::,!;;;;;:;;;;;:::;;;;;:::;;;;;;`゙ ̄'''冖''―--―'";;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ponyfag cianigger who glows in the dark, go back to >>>/mlp/ you faggot.

Is this real life?

Loser.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophon

Help

What is really damn strange about this is that it doesn't seem to be proper pidgin English either…
If anybody has traveled to places like Vanuatu all their billboards, ads and writing is in pidgin English but it is more of an attempt t make everything highly phonetic and condensed.

For example there was a sign for a bell to summon a ferry;
In normal English it would be
The pidgin sign was;

Fitting, isn't it?
I won't shed any tears, that's for certain.

Hey moron, you were not Greeks n shiet. You were nothing n shiet.

Cool art bro.

It's not even ebonics. It's lolcat.

You still are nothing. That's why you thought up existentialism which is the basis of fascism.

You stupid quadroon, I'm telling he's a faggot because he saves and reuploads thumbnail-sized images. That's cancer because others will either be lazy or not check and just right click > save link as and end up with a fucking thumbnail. It's a forum disruption technique I'm calling out so others see it, call it out, and report it on sight!
You wouldn't know that though, you wagecuck quadroon. Keep stacking profits for Chaim! He's got a trip planned this year to take his newborn son to pissrael for his circumcision, you don't want his travel budget to fall short do you?

This pidgin shit is exactly the sort of thing that rattled Lovecraft to his core. Seeing the inhumanity in creatures he was told were from the same species as him. I could easily see him penning a story where the protagonist comes across a ghetto full of African Immigrants, gibbering in pidgin english, their words rapidly degenerating into a slur of incomprehensible, guttural sounds that no human tongue should be able to make.

Noted. Hanging myself now.
I will refrain until I'm off mobile

Not my fault if you don't have the Mona font, Newfag.

what the fuck

We got some hotheads here.

Niggers are reverting to cavemen before our very eyes and you're so assblasted about it you'll have to sit on an inflatable donut for weeks.

Cause dey pickins dey cotton

The bbc unwittingly acknowledges race realism after falling for it's own diversity scam, thus waking up thousands of sleeping limes.

Breaking News: Bix nood

△ △
AM I DOIN' IT RITE?!!

#1 on BBC Radio Music Charts

^ actual CIA meme
Wow you guys suck. We don't even get paid, but we're better than any of you will ever be.

Yes! Little man-things precious news-news is now infiltrated by Skaven clan! We will rule the Earth-world any day now! Uh… no-no. There is-is no such thing as Skaven-clan, just strange beastmen-things!

Going to play double's advocate and say that the (((World Service))) isn't entirely payed for through taxes

How dem White devil put imposta Babylon yellow yam in wit dem real Jamaican yam to steal yo black woman.
- BBC Health

Oi dey ent da Skayven dey iz da orkz

Who do you think-wonder runs the show-show? The greatest of Skaven-clan will summon super-murder-fuck Rat Satan and we will rule-rule the world!

Bix sure is nood in that there drawing!

(((Tzeentch)))

I find it remarkable that a nation that literally became history's most far reaching empire could be turned on its head in what appears to an outsider in just a single generation.

Can Great Cucktian every recover I wonder.

Looks like I've found something to say instead of "We've got an outage".

it's an abstract kind of kek

Or Conductor we have a problem

Only it's colonies have a chance and 2 of them are Canada and NZ are too fucked

Holy fucking shit, they have to be literally having Indians in India writing their articles and emailing them in if this shit is real. Do I even wanna know how the fuck this got past the censors?

what the fuck am i reading?

DEY CAN NO HAZ CHEEZBURGER

Fucking hell why does this have to be real? Just the nuke UK already and be done with it.
Fuck let's tally this up

At this rate do you really want to see them recover or burn faster and use it as an example for the future generations?

Xenophon said it. Xenophon did nothing wrong.

oh god, thank you for reminding me of this

wew

That's what I mean, world service isn't funded through the license fee iirc

Xenophon said it. Xenophon did nothing wrong.

I actually googled "pidgin" because it confused the fuck out of me.

Basically, a pidgin is a degenerate language which makes creoles look like legit languages.

Please nuke UK, France, Sweden and Germany. lost country's that are nothing but cancer to the rest of Europe.

KEK!! my sides

Ebonics is American nigger slang.

I don't know when I'll start laughing about this but when I do I'm worried that I physically won't be able to stop

How the fuck does this get past an editor?

How can there even be an editor when the spelling is simply phonetic, and there is no basis for continuity?

How is this language in 2017

You know (((how))).

Let England's failure be a lesson for the ages: When you colonize a place, you kill the fucking natives.

According to wikipedia a creole has a structure while a pidgin does not. Why use afripi when they can use native language or creole?

DA JESUS BOOK

It's a creole of English called Pisin or Pidgin. A creole is any type of contact language, or language that comes about as a result of contact between two alien cultures.

You know why French sounds all fucked up "lerr lerr hon hon hon rrr rr" and has stupidly convoluted grammar (example: "what is it?" has to be expressed as "qu'est-ce que c'est?" meaning "what is it which it is?" instead of just "que es" like in normal Romance languages) compared to the melodic, measured and laser sharp sound and grammar of Italian or Sardinian? It's because French is what happened when Gallic untermenschen tried to learn Latin. They couldn't really grammar, so they invented a pisin called French.

This is fucking ORK BOYZ speak.
Jesus christ. or should I say. JAYSUS CRAYST

user where is the link to this monstrosity? Or can you copy paste john 7:1-12, acts 7:45, 1 samuel 19:51, and 2 samuel 21:19 out of that for me?

LEE
ME
A
LON

Wishing a curse upon yourself is never wise.

You're absolutely right, I was trying to put my finger on it.

(heiled)

Yeah I'm a little confused,
I go to Hawaii every year, and they say they speak Pidgin.
It's just like their ebonics, but it doesn't sound like Nigerian.

How did they adopt that term?
We're they ancient Hawaiians?

You beat me to it.

BBC Bix News

Thanks for the laugh, friend.

i've been telling people that for years!!

GI Joe predicted this.

they have to dumb everything down to continue telling themselves we are all equal
the same way (((common core))) works

Now the real joke here is that that shit is pretty difficult to understand if you are not a native English speaker.

But at least its doing its job ruining BBCs reputation.

We have IDs

>how long until (((someone))) makes a pidgin version of the bible?
Here.

I think it's just machine translation of common pidgin words / phrases. The end result is a weird mix of ooga booga and standard BBC English, complete with long words the target audience have no chance of understanding. So this project seems to mostly be about virtue signalling rather than creating something useful to anyone.

We're not niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russenorsk

A blue eyed coon? Dafuck?

pls don't tell shills about ids.

Bet you could beat him in a fight, too. Just fucking messed up all around.

holy shit rip my sides

Poles made a bunch of those when they were helping niggers take over Haiti.

They're even considered legally black there, so that they could own land back when the law was changed so that only blacks could own anything.

I AM FUCKING DEAD

what the flying fuck

Adding that nobody fucking used russenorsk in any written material, the point of a proper pidgin language is for two parts to understand each other with a oversimplified well trading language

I can't believe this is real

Lemme guess, these dumb fucking coons don't actually understand a word of what anyone says and just play along assuming and guessing what the fuck is being said with their tiny nigger minds, and since negros have a comically small mental width they guess right often

Dey don think it be like dis, but it do.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Dey say dis da true but me tink aww hell nah but me see it da true aww hell nah

Holla Forums please help Britain

Someone please just put England out of it's misery. It was funny at first but this is just too sad to watch.
Time to put Old Yeller down.

Man the old norse-anglo dialects in the orkneys, shetland and yorkshire is nothing to this

The first two were called norn, they all sound hilarious to us but.. this? ffs this?

Broken english from far away countries now features on the BBC as if it were proper english. The very norn was actually an own language that degraded over time

>Mfw I realized it wasn't in a different language.>>10489252

I can't stop laughing

Same thing we do to people who say "ow" or "oww" instead of "oh" or "ohh".

The nig nogs can't take away wizards too!

That's all we have left!

What the fuck is reality anymore, I swear I go to sleep and I wake up in a different timeline. Waht dey fuk

We wuz Merlins amd shit

see de im bixnood here

IN 2004, ahead of his time.

IN 2017, OMG WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE

Sure, keep pandering to those who won't speak English properly. That way they'll always stay stupid and sound like fools.

This entire fucking thead teleported my sides through several time lines withinin the past, present and future and exploded at the same time in every dimension. I don't even remember the last time i laughed this much.

289 million fish and chips

Well…. bye.

Da fuck is this shit

I thought this was depressing, not funny until I read this line.
This is a fucking parody. It has to be. My mind refuses to believe it's real.

Don't worry about it.

BBC, the perfect name for a orginization of cucks

Bix news! Ooga booga polly wolly ump bump fizz!

Wait what. How is this not a joke? If any remotely right leaning site would have attempted to do this they would have triggered a sjw uproar within seconds. This has to be some elaborate parody right?

the BBC does the same thing with "Scots", pretending scottish english and northern english are a separate language.

kek

Everyday England slips further into the atlantic both myself and Adolf Hitler's grin get a little wider.

Ten years ago I said the UK and USA must be dismantled in order for Europe and the White Race to be free. I stand by that. Our hard work is paying off.

Fuck off back to your containment board, you liberal hipster homosexual.

Enjoy your slow genocide cuck.

What so bad Mosley did?

The only genocide I will be partaking in is the inevitable extermination of all Semites from the face of the planet, along with any and all who aided and abetted them in their endeavor to destroy the white race. That includes commie scum. Traitors get to go to the front of the line on the DOTR.

Someone seems salty eh?

Is your commie pipe dream not going the way you hoped for?

Speaking of commies. Are you wearing your Churchill undies?

Use this to redpill people on how group intelligence impacts language, and how african languages are more simplistic and are not easily able to represent more high-level concepts because they were designed by people with low average intelligence. This is also why Africans tend to form simplistic creoles out of languages, whether the version of French that Haitians speak, or the version of English that black americans speak.

Noam Chomsky's universal grammar and related concepts are all unfalsifiable garbage.

they just need a bit of our active measures
again
soon

No, red, white and blue ones. Because I'm not a fucking red coat.

You've been saying soon for 20 years.

Underrated

We once made these peasants hard
They outdid any of our achievements
Now this

All in good time, only the thrall acts prematurely

Top kek

Fo Da Rome Peopo 1

“Aloha!”

Dis letta from me, Paul. I one worka fo Jesus Christ, da Spesho Guy God Wen Send. God wen tell me fo come be his guy, cuz he like send me all ova da place fo talk fo him. God wen make me one spesho talka fo tell peopo da Good Kine Stuff From Him.

Befo time, God wen make his talka guys write his Good An Spesho Bible fo um. Dat time, God wen promise um dat bumbye he goin tell peopo da Good Kine Stuff bout his Boy. His Boyʼs blood come from King David. But how his spirit stay, an da way he stay good an spesho fo God, dass wat show dat he Godʼs Boy. We know dat, cuz God wen use plenny power fo make um come back alive afta he wen mahke. You know, I stay talking bout Jesus Christ. He da Spesho Guy God Wen Send. He stay da Boss fo all us guys.

Dass how Jesus stay, an dass why God like do good tings fo us guys. Dass why he stay sending us guys all ova da place, cuz he like all da peopos from diffren places fo trus um an make da way he tell um. An me, I like do dat so dey know who Christ.

Same ting fo you Rome guys too. You guys come from all da diffren peopos from diffren places, an Jesus Christ tell you guys, “Eh come! Be my guys!” You Rome guys, dis letta fo you. Eh, God get love an aloha fo you guys. He tell you fo come his spesho guys. God, he our fadda, an Jesus, he da Boss, he da Spesho Guy God Wen Send. I like dem two do plenny fo you guys, an make yoa hearts rest inside.

I THINK I NEED TO LEARN LATIN RIGHT NOW. MAYBE THE CATHOLICS HAD A POINT ABOUT NOT TRANSLATING THE BIBLE!!

bbc.com/pidgin/topics/03460c2c-34b5-4681-ba1f-6d5aa1d2659e
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581

Tbh I find the Pacific islanderperformance pidgin far easier to discern than this African oogaspeak.

800 years ago this year to the dot, we were the biggest country in europe stretching far beyond it, iceland, greenland, markland, helluland, vinland

Not even the german reich could compete, poetry, culture through the roofs

We fell to jewish black death, to the 500 year night. From rich to poor.

England emerged, they got great. Took half of the world. Now… From shakespear to niggerspeak

But shitposting aside, it's a fairly intelligent move. Get in now with the only 'free' media (i.e. not African government controlled) and you've got control over what those ~75 million native speakers see as the truth. Then you just have to start feeding them lies (or perhaps telling them to move to the UK…).

fug

I'm sorry for all of you…genuinely, and I'm German.
The country, the nation, the people that always wanted friendship with our kin… but alas, jews.

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

And there we go, the communists propagandist makers arrive on cue. Britain is lost, and who cares, they were never my tribe anyway. Their weakness deserves this, and I hate a doubt despise all of them for being so weak and worthless. You might want to run some more IQ tests, I think I just heard their average drop below 70.

Holy shit! I can't stop laughing!

I tried to read too much of it, and now I've got a fucking headache- and not from laughing.
How about we ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO LEARN PROPER ENGLISH instead of this tripe?

It's not, when it matters they will turn hard
Never underestimate the eternal bong

A Philosopher once said. "It is no nation we inhabit, but a language." "Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland."

It reminds me of South Africa, of Rhodesia, where the kikes had the UK meddle with the natives,and ultimately Rhodesia (and the Boers, etc), as well.

And you know how that ended. Rhodesia being the only nation to be as sanctioned and boycotted as hard has WW1/2 Germany and the subsequent collapse of the SA parts of the empire as they were giving out land to the rhiled up natives like candy.

Rhodesia, who was so fucking British that they called themselves more British than Britain, fiercely loyal to the Queen and so so forth, killed by the UK itself.

Sad.

That photo reminded me of The Far Out Gallery comics. Used to love that shit

I for one welcome our new Chaos Overlords.

Not saying it's good for the public at large user but for the BBC/British Establishment it's good tactic. Get in now before someone like China does.

Leviticus 20 is lots of fun too:
13 “If one guy make sex wit anodda guy jalike he make sex wit one wahine, az pilau dat. You guys gotta kill dem. Da two a dem, get da blame fo wat dey do.

19“No make sex wit yoa mudda's sista o yoa fadda's sista, cuz dat goin show dat you no mo respeck fo one close ohana. You two guys get da blame togedda fo dat.
20“If somebody sleep wit his auntie, he show dat he no mo respeck fo da uncle. Dey get da blame fo do one bad ting. Wen dey mahke, dey no goin get kids.
21“If somebody marry an make sex wit his brudda's wife an da brudda still alive, az one pilau ting. He no mo respeck fo his brudda. Dey goin get kids.

You feel it too, dont you?

hebrew-only vocal cord parasites when?

Foxdie: Jewish edition

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't find humor in things like this anymore. I want to see a certain type of people hanging in nooses from lightpoles on the streets.

this

A single tear slides down his cheek.

"It was a mistake. I should have smashed the machine."

this shit aside though, which ofc will have no impact
The anglos have changed tongue many times, so have we.
First it was us affecting them, about 5%+ of their language comes from norse, usually the words you consider foul (shit etc) and daily life stuff and words that has to do with fishing, farming common household. 5% might seem low to you, but the languages was already very close and were just dialect even 1k years ago. You can read several sagas and this happens, for instance in 1066 after the battle at stamford bridge, I think it was styrkår. I don't remember who rode down after the battle and he encountered a peasant and asked him to sell him his jacket as he was getting cold. The peasant refused, he said that
So Styrkår killed him and took his jacket
Just one of many examples

After this Villhjalm got so pissed when he heard that King Harald of Norway had fell, which he had promised his daughter too the winter before, had fell.
He was so infuriated, so he jumped on horseback the very moment he learned this, and kick his you know cowboy shit on his boots in the chest of his wife as he was so eager to go, and didn't even notice. She died. He came to hastings 14 days after the fall of Harald of Norway and killed the english Harald.

Well point is, Villhjalm(Wild helmet, Willhelm the conqueror) had taken french language. It took 80 years from his grand father Gange Rolv/Rollo took Normandie from lit nigger and frenchmen, to they took french language.

So now, there was a great french influence/change of the english language, which is also noted in our sagas. Typically they are saying;

He was actually danish though

What a time to be alive.

Of all of sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these… Kojima was right again.

be the noose you want to swing in the world

e wey dis tred gon dub gon bi because dem user

cek mi dubis

Spurs it's called, Villhjalm in pic related hit his spurs in his wife's chest as he was heading for hastings in anger, so she died.

WTF happened from this Britain?

da wey dem get dub not e wey but dis wey cekem

someone should make a board for this shit.

Google translate changed the words but its still hilarious:
bix benis ooga booga nood benis= Pay attention to me
ha ha lol benis lel= Do not do it
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bix nood = Neither ha: let him not let hahs be! Neither let it be of the same length, or let it be!
Wooga ungulu nix benis booga dooga eee haha lolo = We are happy to see you here

Why hasn't this cuck's head appeared on a pike outside Buckingham Palace, already?

Remember when you were asleep? I do. I don't know how the fuck I feel about being awake and knowing all these lies and corruption, but I still rather not be asleep.

I understans Orks better than this shit.

I own one. I got it the last time I was on Oahu. It's called Da Jesus Book.

It's pretty much as awesome as you'd think.

Little. The idea that Britain is lost is absurd; Britain is likely one of the most right-wing nations in Europe right now, and certainly ahead of the USA. Just last week research by (((Oxford University))) showed that 70% of Britons want hard Brexit (no single market, no immigrants). There was a 10,000 strong march through London in opposition to islam and political correctness a little while ago, with a far larger one planned in the coming months. Hatespeech, islamophobia and racism are through the roof - and whilst it is mind bogglingly disgusting that police are monitoring people on facebook, twitter and the like; it is proof that opinion has drastically changed in Britain and the kikes are working over time to try and shut it down. Then you've got police involved in the Rotherham scandal getting killed…

There's certainly a lot of hope for Britain. London is more or less dead, as is Birmingham and parts of Manchester. There's a few smaller areas that are tainted, but by and large the country is 90%+ white with a rapidly growing 'far-right' populace.

If it wasn't for the US being on the verge of civil war, I would have thought that the 'fight back' would begin in Britain. As it is I think the US are going to get pushed too far and that will set off a chain reaction across the world. But if the yanks cuck out then there's a very good chance that it will be the Brits who start the fight back.

We have somehow entered the clown timeline

Bongs eradicated this but will have lit apes speaking broken english on their state media

Yes. Then I traded my happiness for knowledge. Then I found out most people would find that to be a bad trade.

*dem goyim dey be knowin
FTFY

Good to hear. No worries, the war will start in the US. We had a massive head start on multi-culturalism with our blacks, and the Eastern hemisphere is conspiring to destroy the petro-dollar, the only thing keeping the Empire on its feet. When the petro-dollar finally cracks, the massive foreign reserves of US dollars will flood back into the US to buy things before their value disappears into smoke, and that will be the end of the old world order. Whatever comes next, no idea, but Europe, including the UK, will have a 5 to 8 year reprieve. Our civil wars will begin in the late 2020's, the US in t he early to mid 2020's.

Ooga Booga in Somali means Play Button.

men frels oss fra det onde.

no it won't. the US has a relatively low population and the government is too decentralized. People are used to sticking to their ethnic enclaves and going along to get along.

the war will start where the left thinks it can throw down the barricades and seize power quickly. that's europe

*dem goyim dey be knowin

Lawd have mercy on my sides.

5 years from now speaking in normal English will be considered racist.

Serious question. How the fuck would you even go about convincing someone of how ridiculous this is? There are white people who actually think this shit is normal and okay.

It's just so obviously ridiculous that I have no idea how to argue against it. It's like arguing against shitting in the street. How fucking brainwashed do you have to just accept this?

I think for your sake, all it takes is the general public to finally snap over these antifa faggots and racebaters, then you will act.

It's just my view, when they continue a bit more and push it and the general public have had genug you will snap out of it and make a glorious reich. Normal people don't want their shit, but it only snap when they are really pissed

Normal English is white privilege.

HOL UP

See

All it takes is for one fucker to open fire on the 'other side'. All it takes then is for someone to get killed. Then you have them opening fire on the other side at the next rally. Someone gets killed.

Every time someone dies, on either side, an entire family and group of friends are radicalised. It escalates. People are forced to pick a side. More people shot, more people radicalised, more people choosing a side.

… And bam. Civil war. The USA is incredibly close to this, and arguably it is already happening. If there were no BLM/antifa chimpouts in response to Trump, do you think we would have White Nationalists marching? It's highly probable that in future history books RIGHT NOW will be considered part of the civil war.

I think that will prove to be the case. Keep the pressure on them Anons. All it will take now is one good happening to truly begin The Happening.

Nice Fuhrer dubs

What we are seeing now, the rise of the right, the flooding in of foreigners (to keep the continuous growth going) the fighting in the streets (just the start), the election of Trump, Brexit, the shifting of the overton window to the right…These are not happening now randomly. These could not have happened ten years or fifteen years ago.

These are manifestations of what is going on in the bowels of the financial system. As Dr. Pierce said, Lemmings will overthrow the system when the system no longer provides security and comfort. This is starting to happen. What we can hope is that Trump's victory and the power of the internet can stop these rats implementing their one world currency.

We can also hope that China and Russia will (and I suspect they have) told the international jewish bankers of the West that they've decided they are not interested in forming a one world government under jewish rule, and would rather have a gold backed Yuan with an eastern centered world economic and political order. I think that is why (((they))) are directing so much hate at Russia in particular.

Or we are fucked for another 80 years. The West will go through a Soviet Union phase.

What the fuck did I just watch.

Fresh OC

Meesha maxay haweenka cadaanka ah
booga dooga Caddan Haweenka

Where's the white woman?
Look at the female genitalia

Google translate is way too much fun, when will it get shut down?

ebbryting is irie mon. jah bless i and i

but seriously, what is bbc doing?

Honestly? It's trendy. They are pushing urban trendiness to 11.

Da'da nin waa dhammaatay = The age of man is finished

sorry is likely wrong. the US political system has a funny way of being stiff as fuck and then rolling over under pressure. you haven't even seen niggeriots yet. the late 60s were sick as fuck. they were ambushing cops etc. and, like i said, there is no real central government to seize and use arbitrarily. it would take a fuck ton for there to be real revolution in the US, i'm sorry (or perhaps happy) to say
t. PhD in political science

Reminder to meme responsibly

muh gibs moneys check ooga = Check it out

just glass the UK
there is no fixing this

holy shit does that still work or did they finally fix it?

Check the thread, we found multiple new ones of these, they changed the meaning from when it was discovered though

Took that cap about an hour ago. I've noticed that adding a differing amount of o's in ooga and booga produces different results, as made clear by the second booga containing 3 o's.

We're cracking the code.

Nice dubs.
Kek
Pic related

Someone probably already did this.

Kek this is worse than English As She Is Spoke because it's "real".

It is the BBC user. Expecting anything more than massive cucking and blatant anti-white propaganda from them is just silly at this point.

I would be mad that I was being forced to pay for this garbage out of my taxes though.

It's a bear thing. You wouldn't understand.

Your license fee at work fellow britbongs. I hope to fuck you've all stopped paying it.

Speaking of which.

What amazing jollification this is providing us with.

It's hilarious that the British have apparently given up on trying to teach niggers anything, and just decided to speak to them in their own lazy, low-IQ version of English.

Pidgin is just a mongrel language. Vanuatuans use pacific islander pidgin, this is Nig(g)erian pidgin.

Nice hysterical misrepresentation of an export product.
The BBC is a Worldwide service, this "pidgin" service is for customers residing in the West Indies and Nigeria, it isn't intended for nor targeted to the UK.
But don't let that stop a Jew dragging your beliefs around by the pubes and making you look like gullible fucktards.
And just to spoonfeed for anyone who still doesn't get it:
THIS SERVICE IS FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA AND THE WEST INDIES, NOT UK
Pic related, it's the proof.

omg I can't stop laughing

You have to go back.

I think we worked that one out already, at least the non-retards did, it's just funny as fuck that people actually speak like this.

Ok, no, fuck it, this is proof I'm living in a sick simulation run by Aliens to tests the limits of human patience. Or I put on a virtual reality helmet and forgot to take it off and am still living in a stupid indie video game.

We know it's for Africans who speak pidgin, you literal autist. We're just dying at how funny news sounds when translated to apespeak.

What, for laughing at dumb niggers? Fuck you kike

one sperg out is enough (>>10491457) but now you're just no-funning. filtered and reported.

I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard.
Pidginposting might be a good meme. Every time someone pidginposts, you have to read it in an African nigger's accent.

the memes are real

Nairaland.

I know that feel.

gas di kik ras wa no

What about people that say "loose" instead of "lose"?

It's happening in the U.S., too.

At Cal State, algebra is a civil rights issue
JUNE 5, 2017

…If CSU and other public schools continue the current exclusionary math practices, civil rights litigators representing affected students should sue as soon as possible…
edsource.org/2017/at-cal-state-algebra-is-a-civil-rights-issue/582950

Where do you think the tern "Redpill" comes from. We are awoken to reality and that comes with it's own set of horrors. Most would rather enjoy the complacently that comes with unfeathered materialism and self abasement but we have chosen a higher path at the sacrifice of our own personal happiness.

unless you're a nigger. There is no such thing as happiness for a nigger.

The hell you say. And here I've been thinking we were talking about fortification with vitamins all this time.

Lowing the educational standards of the West because low-IQ savages can't into basic algebra. This will effect everyone and make most of the population even more susceptible to leftist propaganda.

"It's da evil whiye school systeme, dis' be holding down the black man, we no stupid sir we WAZ KANGZ NIGGA"

That the BBC would produce anything in this niggardly mockery of English is offensive - these nogs are all coming to Europe, this shit is getting read worldwide.

SOON THE BRITS WILL LEARN

First of April came early.

wat
in
the
fuck

It's good to see sarcasm every now and then, we've been having less of it lately, unfortunately.

Sounds like a threat to me.

Pidgin Harry Potter and pidgin Star Wars. Seeing shit like that might wake normies up. Maybe.

Was this shit written by Jar Jar Binks?

quiero entrarrrrrr

You retarded cucks deserve this.

IS THIS REAL, OH FUCK

I'm dying

Am going to have a heart attack at this rate from all this laughing.

my sides man. fuck.

Okay, I have finally watched a few videos of it, and it's just repulsive to me.

Ah well, it proves the theory of "All other timelines have perished in nuclear hellfire and the only remaining ones are the ones that make the least sense." right again.

Fucking niggers and kikes.

How long until someone accidentally baneposts with this shit?

The google translate ones are gold, though.

It's worth it.

find your own versions, its not hard and you have almost limitless supply

Soon, I hope.

You guys sure Bearstain is the only way to check if crossed dimensions?

It be dem bix o clock newz?

I think BBC was trolled. Pidgin isn't a real language of West Africa, Pidgin is a generic term for a combination of two languages merged into one unofficial one. For example Nadstat and that thing that some people in East Germany spoke that combined German and Russian.

This might be something though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Pidgin

Wrong, this is the language the articles were written in.

They have to burn for their fake money, their loans.

What the fuck did you make me do, you made me remember that dab is somali for fire and I randomly tried out some shit!

It begins.

OH BOY HE'S BOUTA FLIP OVA THA BRIDGE

This is real. They are barbarizing our language because some niggers can't speak. Why should we trash our glorious language because some witch doctor doesn't understand. That is why English is the language of civilization. It is complex and can create deep meaning. why should we degrade it to basic gibberish because some savages can't understand it. If you want to use English, use it correctly, retards!

Our language isnt complicated enough for them so they make it harder to understand. It would take a lifetime to understand how their grammar works and they learn it as a child.

I feel the same way about German and Yiddish.

close enough

I think Im done for today, I cant take much more of this.

Kek, that's what niggers would sound like if they talked more sophisticated.

um user…I think you just won today's internet.

BIX NEWS

Yes, although it is simple, why should we degrade it to the absolute. It is on par with Newspeak

Seems right

looks like Somali have no gamma rules at all, so everyone writes whatever they think words sound like

The Somali to English is true

bahahaha. I be thankin' you fitn postin da video

user close that, stay professional when you shitpost

For fucks sake, I literally haven't taken a screen shot screenshot in 2 years. The old computer used a system of dragging. For fucks sake. This piece of shit computer freezes every fucking time it gets warm. Jesus.

Holy shit I found an alternative version

Check your privileges and stop putting shampoo in my coconuts.

You should install an older OS, windows 10 is already garbage to begin with but it's definitely not meant for old computers.

Huh, Windows 7 might give it a try

It's so easy.

fugg
capcha started with JQ

lol wut. My logical sense is telling me that that was a mistranslation, since everything else is African.

Ok now thats proof that that bot is just making shit up.

What is this, talk like an illiterate nigger day?

But it's oddly selective about which words it will translate. For instance, "dindu" translates but "nuffins" (& derivations like nuffin etc.) don't. The real trip is to translate the other way around. I've never sseenn ssoo mmaannyy rreeppeeaattiinngg lleetteerrss

You think so?

No wonder they work at Walmart.

i understand why this is a sticky thread but in the u.k, b.b.c. are always just trying to come up with the quirky new thing for the middle classes to discuss and chortle at. where did you discover this?

I can't. I am fucking dead.

I'm fucking dying

this whole time I thought orcs were stupid. they were just trying to communicate in a language we didn't know about lol

This fit's in perfectly with the (((globalists))) plan to replace whites with low intelligence blacks. Can't have them learning English or getting any smarter. That would ruin the whole scheme.

Although it probably is an effective way to get anti-white propaganda to low-English niggers. Should make them nice and violent when they get imported to Europe and North America.

If you hear nogs on the street screaming ooga booga, now you know they are actually having a philosophical and political debate on levels we cant even hope to achieve

O shit

I'm officially dead from laughter at this point. Send my mum flowers for me pls. goodbye cruel world.

This is for all of you anons still finding new shit in this
N-No homo

>Niggers are actually super intelligent and the only reason why none of them can't get ahead in life is because of nigger autism and AIDS

wtf I'm just typing random shit

I now have found my new source of dey news bout wey dey hapnin.

I think I know what's going on here. When the brits colonized Somalia they taught them English wrong as a joke.

oh lord it's too much

looks like kek actually woke up again

That feeling when you just half laugh because this is a reality in 2017.

Are there even people in the world who understand this gibberish? They should be mocked and shamed until they don't even dare to speak up anymore.

I-is it telling me something? I dont understand your message kek.

Cotton plantations are going to be back with a vengeance

Here's how to get a job, guys.

Czech'd for a new era of kekkeroni

HAHAHAHAHA IT IS NOT JUST THE BBC WHO DOES THIS

MANCHESTER UNITED HAS AN ENTIRE TWITTER FILLED WITH THIS GIBBERISH HAHAHAHAHAHAA

twitter.com/ManUtdInPidgin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

It's most likely that some anons with free time or a bored intern at google decided to completely fuck this language's shit up.

This is a direct result of the bullshit they teach in universities
Why haven't you limey cucks done something about the BBC? Can you not afford a gun because the telly license was too expensive?

I guarantee you this is someone who has scammed Google. This isn't a real translator.

this is 100 percent accurate you fascist

Checked.

Short of taking Somalian off google translate, I don't see a way to "fix" it.

Reminds me of the Oera Linda texts, language was a huge deal. It was how the freyans could discern themselves from the sons of finda. Language was power, and losing your own language was the sign of your downfall.

Who says they ever even tried to translate anything? I wonder how much Google crap was literally just kikes skimming.

What I find funny is the idea that any retarded enough to only speak this pidgin would some how be able to read it. They came up with it by reading and retardedly interpreting proper english writing.

Niggers were never ready for proper civilization, let alone a computer with access to the internet

mfw when I realize they have autocorrecting software and this shit still slips through

Pidgin version of /realbenis/ when?

Who knew somali was such a weird language

Looks like the nigs know where their family is pickin cotton for mastah of course

The saddest part is when you talk to people with "linguistic" degrees who try to convince you that ebonics is an actual language.

Yeah… get your college money back, you got robbed.

I'm starting to regret having learned English.

Great to see all you European and N. American fags fucking up everything that your predecessors built.
Hopefully by the end of this century my knowledge of English won't be completely useless because all of you speak like double digit IQ people.

I hope i can help turn my own shithole country into something livable soon without the influence of the jews, so it doesn't get to this level of subversion.

Embedded video will be all you by the end of this century, after being put into socialized daycare homes because you've all become infertile and mentally disabled.

P.S Look up how the Scottish, who have a stupid prole population completely out of control, that are all voting for a violent commie-like nationalist party, they also have their own stupid version of English that just gets worse everyday and they are IN Europe. There will be soon less and less cohesion as English becomes the de-facto international language, but instead of this turning out to be a way of connecting people together, it'll be a way of connecting POZ together and making sure anything intelligible is as hard to communicate as explaining quantum physics.

They know where they belong

Suppressing communication is the best way to control people.

The endgoal of a globalist elite is always to bind people together regardless of race or ethnicity. They don't want division amongst a population since it will lead to instability and that might hurt them. It's the reason you have all those not my islam morons running around in the media, since the media serves as a binding function of people. To call out an Islamist for what he believes in is to sow division, so instead they preach about 'tolerance'.

Shit wrong link.

oshit 10 hours later and i realize i wrote fidgin and not pidgin
fml tbh fam
its not worth fixing tho lel

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Britain is truly lost and I'm glad that traitor Churchill to rolling in his grave after all his attempts to keep his shitty inbred traitor island white. Serves you right, you trusted the Jews.

bix nood redpill muhfugga

someone get tyrone to read one of these aticles

OK, so here's the thing: This is "cultural appropriation".

Let's all complain about this racist outrage.

is that sam hyde in teal? or just a lookalike

SOSHA MEDIAH

THIS SOUNDS LIKE SATIRE

Kang Jar-jar Version

Oh my god, the butthurt when they find out how hard we're laughing at this

For a second there, I thought this was just a really bad Dutch translation, but then I realized that its fucking pidgin.

Neuken in de keuken :D :DDD

Very funny Jeremy

all they did was make it easier to pull an anglin.

Dem = All encompassing third person pronoun, both nominative and accusative?

Condom condom = A word repeated twice becomes plural?

Remember that the last time anglo whites and blacks got together against the jews rhodesia was the result and it took south africa,the soviet union,britain and the usa to stop it.

As hilarious as this is, we have to reminds ourselves this our future if we keep laying down. They degrade the language, dumb us and it down, import foreigners in and then everything gets diluted and mixed up.

They say Spanglish is the language of the future, lets hope not. We must do more to uphold language and safeguard it from the (((progressives))). We must also strife to spice up our vocabulary as well, there are far too many words that are simply not used anymore.

EVEN THE ERROR MESSAGES HAVE BEEN PIDGINED
My sides have been obliterated.

Isn't Pidgin basically the English version of Creole? I think Singapore has "Pidgin" too. If my day-to-day language was like this I'd probably find proper English totally incomprehensible. It seems pretty fair for the BBC to treat Pidgin as they would any other language; no one would complain about a site adding Haitian Creole.

Also /r/ing more nigger memes. This retarded ghetto slang is fucking hilarious.

Just reading all the pidgin in this thread has made me feel dumber.

That image is like a Human Gondola.

I haven't laughed like that in a long, long time.

rhodesia was made of whites,blacks and some asians, uganda before idi amin too.

do you know what happened?

the ussr communists in malawi were absolutely beaten, the globalist communists had to bring in a intercontinental missile to try and break up the black and white rhodesian right wing death squads.

the ugandans fought the somalis along with the kenyans and absolutely thrashed them.

then they ABSOLUTELY made sure it could never happen again.

the rothschilds and britain/the ussr tried to push the african continent back into the past with mugabe and idi amin. they were scared.

Sounds like Tatooine-speak

No, for pidgen has no dictionary, no syntax, no grammer, and nothing to compare it for as to have consistency. It is pure confusion.

Also I checked that pidgen version of the bible. It is fake. It makes God a liar if it were true in acts 7:45, mark 1:2, and malachi 3. Thank God that is not the next domninant language. Preety sure the world will fail on english and mandrin/moonspeak.

I looked up some examples of other creoles and they sounded like genuine mixes between English and foreign languages. This sounds like a dumbed down nigger babble form of English. It literally sounds like a Sam Hyde sketch.

The funniest thing about this is that it supposes that jungle niggers so stupid that they need "the" translated to "di" to read the headlines, would ever have any interest in global news and politics.

I think you mean Huttese, you nerf-herder!

RIP Star Wars, you never deserved to have your corpse raped by jews

I think this is it.

I have finally seen something so funny that I don't think I can ever laugh again.

Never has the Gods of humour have never blessed and cursed mankind with something so funny and ridiculous before.

II'm dun m8s I'm just dun

You lads better shank some niggers for me because I just cannot I cannot m8s this fucking world it's beyond hysterical

Ride the Tiger, son.

alright now post that white yotuber bitch that had a child with a black dude, dude fucked off and the child looked like an abomination.

Somali officially meme language

And we are sharing a planet with these subhumans?

^This. Did they fire up the LHC again?

Also, what the fuck is pidgin? The first thing that came to mind for me was the open source XMPP chat client but I guess I'm just autistic and was looking for an explanation that had some semblance of sense.

a pictua relati echoes ba wally badarou.

I recognise this language. It's the national language of Vanuatu - Bislama. Here's a fucking dictionary if you really want one: pentecostisland.net/languages/bislama/englishtobislama.pdf

Shit, maybe I should just pay to go back to college since you can literally can't fail anymore. Or does it only apply to nogs?

also reminder calling faggots puftas is an wholesome and culturally enriching experience because it exposes them to the unique and beautiful language of Vanuatu.

It isn’t matter of debate, on any level, that historically, Africa has been the most tormented and tortured of the planet’s continents and regions. Ravaged by centuries of colonialism and its bastard child, the Transatlantic Slave Trade, imperialism, civil wars instigated by foreign intelligence agencies, the plundering of natural resources and faux “humanitarian” interventions en masse, it seems that Africa just cannot find the salaam it undeniably and screamingly deserves. Much has been written about Africa’s plight being a product of Western aggression and Western racism but this is only a partial truth, as is so often the case when a discussion of world events and world history is initiated in the modern era of media domination, manipulation and disinformation. There are hidden hands behind every bit of genocide and suffering in Africa, past and present alike.

In the groundbreaking works The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews: Volume One, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews: Volume Two - How Jews Gained Control of the Black American Economy and Jews Selling Blacks: Slave Sale Advertising by American Jews, the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam, based 100% on Jewish (oftentimes rabbinical) and philo-Semitic sources, unequivocally demonstrates that the torturous, inhuman and genocidal Transatlantic Slave Trade was an endeavor dominated by Jews, going back to the very beginnings of it in Brazil and Surinam. Despite a systematic smear campaign still going on to this day, the Jewish-Zionist Power Configuration has failed miserably in refuting the scholarly volumes because of the meticulous sourcing. What makes this revelation all the more intriguing, as well as disturbing, is that this hegemony wasn’t only material and physical, with Jews operating as both slave owners and slave traders; it was also ideological, with Jews passing down their dehumanizing religious beliefs to their Anglo partners in human misery.

maskofzion.com/2012/04/zionist-infestation-of-africa-zimbabwe.html

KEK

HOW YOU FIT BECOME MILLIONAIRE Holla Forums
HOW????

English is dead. What else is new?
Less that 1% of 1% of English speakers can probably read real English anyways.

I think we found out what happened to Tay

Y
U
DO
DISS?

Kill yourself Jamal.

>>>/christian/
And stay there. Fucking astroturf.

>>>/suicide/

British right stopping just because they got brexit to start was a mistake.

Britfag, being that delusional while your nation burned around you is how you got into this situation in the first place.

Shakesperian English was never standard English, you fucking moron. The plays were specifically written with a different tone and lexicon so that they would stand out.

No actually this is definitely no pidgin as it's not a mix of languages and it contains no uniformity.

It's just illiterate niggers writing like 2-3 year olds who don't know how to spell anything correctly and just make up the words as they go.

Calling it a pidgin language is bullshit.

It's real

Isn't it a license fee? Don't pay it

how dat hunger kill dey mofuggin chillens if they ain't know what not starve feel like?

BBC now literally stands for Big Black Cock.

Yes, it's those fucking older people who believe in 'muh freemarket' sorting everything out. The ones who say "this is so retarded that I don't even have to take it seriously". The ones who believe they can tolerate the presence of idiots running amok the services they're paying for, and then excuse the forced payment as insignificant while 'muh freemarket'. College is being financed by these same boomer-niggers.

Note: this is what cucskervatives did when they were confronted by people like Rockwell on what will happen to America. they thought 'oh itd never happen and we dont want to support antisemitic hitlers ;) ;) nudge nudge

Guy behind Goebbels looks exactly like Sebastian Gorka

Holy shit look at the google search result