play another game

What else?

Alt-tab and shitpost on v

I sneak in a quick fap.

dont bully the poorfags

Unless they own a sony product. :^)

I wait

Take a sip of water

i dont have loading screens because i have an ssd.

Loading screens in the games I play are like 6 seconds long at most, I just wait.

You don't belong here

i grab my cock, stand up, and run around my place screaming at the top of my lungs until it loads, or i get tired

there are no loading screens on my pc

The longest loading screen I see is Vicky 2's startup and that's like 10 seconds so I don't do anything.

only correct answer

I touch my peepee.

Correct answer is doing it as the boss.

Why don't games put minigames in loadscreens anymore?

I contemplate how empty my life is. It's a relief when the game loads.

whats loading?

This tbh

Ask your mom

I remember something about a copyright (Games like Bayo got around it by putting a combo practice game) and games loading fast enough.

It doesn't stop SHITOUT 4 FROM MAKING LOADING SCREENS BASED ON THE FRAMERATE.

I grab my dick

Everytime I'm doing something and my hands aren't needed (or at least one of them) I'm touching my dick, as long as there's no one I don't know watching. I touch my dick all the time and rarely wash my hands

I stare at screen.

Source?

I harass women online to assert dominance

The only time I see a loading screen longer than 15 seconds or so is when I heavily mod a game, so usually just stare intently and wait for it to be over. My machine's not even powerful.

>>>/gamergatehq/
>>>/reddit/

Both arms, with the eyes closed. Right?

fuck off frankie

I'm playing MHGen in front of my PC so I can always shitpost instantly.

>>>/gamergatehq/
>>>/reddit/

I found the source very easily but I'm not gonna give it to you just because you asked to be spoonfed.

I wait for the loading screen to end. Sometimes it takes up to several seconds.

O joy another thing ruined.

Nice get

I have a SSD.
But normally i play turn based games on my 3DS or read a book. In fact i filled a room with used books before SSDs were viable for me

The only games I know that have significant loading screens;

So OP, do you play shovelware games from the 5th to 7th gen eras or do you just have a toaster of a PC?

The only game I have that takes over ~20 seconds to load is KSP with 50 mods, I alt-tab and check a forum.