Reminder Cipher is the best evil team

Reminder Cipher is the best evil team.

Third Shadow Pokemon game when?

Hopefully it wouldn't ape as much of Colliseum as XD did. A lot of the plot was Cipher doing shit they did before. I liked the Snag machine though.

My Eeveelution was Espeon.

Cipher is objectively terrible.

Probably never at this point sadly.

Same. First experience using an Espeon and Umbreon were in Colosseum actually, and I really came to like Espeon, both in design and usefulness.

Only 3 of the 5 are that useful

You're post is objectively terrible.

Cipher!?

Yeah, I kind of wish the Physical/Special Split would have happened sooner. Did Gen VI even make Flareon that useful, or is it still "no moves" for it?

Still shit. It's slow and only has fire/normal/steel (with a move tutor) for coverage.

Also remembering how good the OSTs were. I know there's a definite difference in output methods that can influence audio quality (TV speakers vs Game Boy speakers), but the games had some really catchy songs.

Let me guess, still no Flare Blitz to actually make use of it's high Physical Attack and STAB?

It gets Flare Blitz, it just has nothing else to make it usable.

I'd pay full price for a shadow pokemon game on 3DS if it meant Nintendo making more good shit.

CIPHER BITCH

Shame.

While I suppose they got made with Nintendo's approval, neither Nintendo nor GameFreak were the developers for the Oree games, but rather another company called Genius Sonority. Consider all they've done lately has been The Denpa Men 1-3 and some Pokemon puzzle games like Trozei and Shuffle, I don't think they're going to be returning to the Colosseum style games anytime soon.

I'm still not sure which theme of Miror B's is better, that, or the Colosseum one.

Really liked that lonely sounding track that plays for the S.S. Libra once you find it.

`it's synched*

I recall wanting to stick my dick in the peon girls. XD had meh female designs for admins as far as I'm concerned

All I can think about is Seinfeld

I prefer Disco B but Spanish guitar B certainly ain't bad.

Another point for Cipher, they had their own team of Power Rangers.

No, it's not.

Yeah, they definitely had the Retard Rangers. Not the best example of Cipher grunts being clever (considering how badly they failed at counting), though to the player's benefit they at least help you get a somewhat balanced team early on. I remember using that Houndour, later a Houndoom, alongside Espeon as general lead Pokemon in my team.

Speaking of the grunts, I still remember that one high ranking grunt at the forest shrine in Colosseum kicking my ass hard in trying to catch his Hitmontop. I don't know, maybe it was just the team I used, but it really could do a number of the Pokemon I had. And that's with trying to catch it before it suicided itself via Shadow Rush.

Orre games were great, even if the graphics were terrible.
Pyrite best town.

They really ought to make a third game.

Maybe next time the protagonist won't look as massively fucktarded as the last two games…

Snagem is best team

If this is the best evil organization in all of pokemon that really shows how shallow and boring the entire franchise is, i don't get why people still play this shitty game.

You must hate america

What the hell is a trozei?