Online Shennanigans and Stories

Got any funny, interesting, or generally cool stories from online gaming?

It's always an effective strategy when you're fucked to the edge of the map. Unless the team knows to only send a few guys over there to kill you, at least a quarter of the team will divert from the front to find you, and get killed in the process

What is with this low quality posting happening lately? Did 4cuck have another exodus? Also OP you're a fucking fag. Bf3 is shit. Go play BF 2 or 2142 you double nigger.

battlelog.co

I don't play much online. the last one I remember was when Ark was free for the weekend so I downloaded.
God ark is a shitty game.

I loved BF2BC I wonder if it's still alive.

I do. Sometimes I feel like playing BF3 or BFBC2 as well. Sorry for playing a game you don't like very much

Depending on the platform, it's mostly dead. The numbers are really low so you have to figure out when the best time is to play in and get in a decently filled match. A shame, really

This is fucking bait and were being raided by you faggots. You know dann well I'm not talking about bad company or bad company 2. I'm talking about 2005 battlefield 2 released only for pc. Either you're underage, a raider, or just a casual.

why would someone buy an expensive PC to play a 2005 game? how is it better than BFBC2 or bf3? I've never played those games before so if I go play them now would I enjoy them?

Fuck off faggot

that's a weird 3

Yeah, and I just said that I play that too. What are you so triggered for?

Modern gaming is shit. Are you fucking new here?

Look again regard. He says he played BAD COMPANY 2 NOT BATTLEFIELD 2 WHICH ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES.

Holy fucking shit where did all the underage come from? You two do realize this isn't a board for children right?

You said BFBC2. What does the BC stand for? Can't be bad company because that didn't come out in 05 like BF2 did. Hmmm

>and to top it all off, acts like a fucking sperglord who thinks we're getting "raided" by this one thread

Good job user, you're fucking retarded.

you could say that about rpgs and action games if you want but this is a point and shoot game and bf3/4 are obviously better than their 2005 predecessor. don't be a fanboy and looks at things objectively.

literally says
I DO

Jesus Christ, you're such a semen queen

hahahahaha holy shit

This if fucking bait. BF3 and 4 are litterally COD BATTLEFIELD edition. Kya

Doesn't change the fact you have shit taste. Bf 2 is STILL ACTIVE and has MORE PLAYERS THAN BF3. That speaks volumes of its legacy over call of battlefield 3 Modern snorefare. I provided the link to playing bf2 online it's

battlelog.co

If he has shit taste
And he plays BF2
Then that means it's shit, and you're shilling a shit game while accusing others of raiding

A broken clock is right twice a day faggot.

All you've got now sums up to

I like BF3 enough to occasionally play it. This thread is for stories of online play, not "rate my taste" thread

How are you so sure you're not the broken clock?

4cuck raid.

I managed to shit up the PS2 thread for two or three days in a row. I was nearly half the posts in each thread, there was almost no actual discussion going on. I failed to kill the general or to get a massive purge going but maybe two or three weeks later the outfit died. I think I did my part.

Is that why Holla Forums is so shit this last week or two? More shit than normal. Is it time to jump ship to infinitynever chan?

So I was right. There is a fucking raid. How do you know about this? Is it a raid or an exodus?

Are you the type of person that thinks the moon isn't real

This one especially toots my asshole.

Holy fucking shit, is 4cuck really this fucking bad? I can't believe it's this shit.

Thats a new one. Never heard of "the moon not being real".

Nice one jewboi but I see through your lies.

That is an actual thing that people think
I think it's usually related to flat earth theory

And yes I was using the "tinfoil" argument, because what you said was so stupid it bordered on insanity

It's worse than you imagine. I stopped by 4/a/ a few times since 8/a/ is slow, it was a mistake. I think I saw a 200+ post shitshow about how Naruto was better than NGE. There was no depth or substance to 99% of the posts. It's an embarrassment.

4chan is where redditors, tumblrinas, and goons go to pretend that they're edgy. It's worse than tumblr at this point. Unironically, 9gag is a better website.

Were they at least calling op retarded and saying Naruto is shit?

Probably an exodus given the CTR mods.

If you don't have any posts relevant to the topic, then either sage or fuck off

Speaking of Battle Field, I have some Project Reality stories from way back when it was still a mod
I've never laughed so much in a mil sim

I got some Age of Wushu stories too.
It was a massive "Oh shit" moment but it could have come straight out of one of those cheesy Wuxia movies. It was hilarious.
I miss those times.

No.
Halfchan is probably the worst site on the internet right now. There's no valuable discussion, no intelligent, well written posts, no new insights into anything. The only posters on halfchan right now are the cancer they couldn't keep out.

Sorry.

You're a fucking normalfag faggot. Fuck off to reddit where you can suck all the jew cock you want.

No, I was referring to the part where you latched onto what they said to affirm your belief, and then immediately turned around and asked if they meant what they said, or if it was actually some other thing you had said it might be

Where's the stories you cocksuckers.

Actually, it looks like the cucks have given up being subtle and just spamming Holla Forums with threads now.

I've got another

>Playing Tribal Trouble with friends a long time ago

Sasuga Holla Forums

Also, BF4 > BF3 > BF2 > BF1942
I've played no BF2142, and too little of BFVietnam to judge

Rip: Pelum, AraMarys, TheChosen1, YuWanSumDong, Kaqem, XidaoKhan, Thilly, Stinkpalm, and every member of NoTrabbu.
Guilds established: Lodesadings, NoTrabbu
Dead Vietkong: Numerous
Assblasted goons: Infinite

Your days of making a grinding simulator and themepark MMO rad as hell may be numbered
but your memory will live on.

From the chat, or the game?

Chat