CHRISTopher CANtwell jailed for illegal use of tear gas

I thought it was AntiFa bringing and throwing the tear gas/urine. Lemme guess… He threw it back at them to protect himself and is being charged with attacking them?

CNN of course mocking a non-leftist white man who is crying. Have they ever mocked a white nationalist woman? Have they ever mocked a crying black man? Have they ever mocked a crying liberal?

"Designated opposition" accusers plz try not to disrupt this too much. We know this could theoretically be anyone.

ChrisCan could go on a killing spree right now and the left would be to blame. Not only do they shut down his free speech, refuse to police a rally, herd him into terrorists, charge him with the crime committed against him, but mock him too?

They say don't poke the Russian Bear. Is there an American Bear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX7GrA8qhgI
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/24/white-nationalist-christopher-cantwell-turns-himself-in-to-virginia-police
hirean
archive.fo/pU0pm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know Chris from back in 2014 with his Libertarian days.

He shouldn't have talked to Vice. He looked like an unhinged nutcase.

Radical Agenda is a good show. I hope he can get out but they're keeping him in jail and having a hearing about Bail. That's bad because they could have set bail the day he turned himself in and he could have posted bail the same day and been out. This could potentially be a situation where they deny him bail or make it a ridiculous amount like $250k which is essentially a denial.

He made a lot of mistakes but he definitely has a good show, is a talented broadcaster and can be really, really funny.

Read the following in your head in Chris Cantwells voice.

Chris is a classic example of swallowing the redpill a bit too hard without even washing it down. Just exactly one year ago he was just warming up to the guys over at TRSodomy. One year later he's throwing an arsenal of weaponry on to a bed for vice news while ranting about Jews.

End Chris voice.

If he hadn't been such an attention whore and trying to stand out so much and brag and act all big and bad and threatening. No one would've done anything. Even if he did pepper spray someone. I mean in the pic where he shows off his guns he's literally wearing a 'camouflage' shirt. At the torch march, he has no torch. And he's wearing his shirt with RADICAL AGENDA screaming on it. Instead of just marching along with everyone else.

If nobody did an interview the media would still find a way to ID someone. I figure he was trying to get ahead of it or spare others the focus. Media needs its sacrifice. He martyred himself for us and we.blame him?

Poor bastard. Do they have any Aryan Brotherhood or any other white supremacist gangs in the Virginia penitentiary systems?

He made a bad fucking move talking to (((VICE))) but that's way too late now.

I am a little disappointed in other people though, shit starts getting to real and they start bringing up DUDE IT WAS JUST A JOKE. Now's the time to take a stand, or just shut the fuck up and sit in a corner privately.

He should've lurked for two years. He didn't, and acted like a sperg, and then spilled his spaghetti. Classic newfag mistake.

In an interview, Cantwell said that he was trying to be "entertaining" to Vice viewers.

He's probably getting debriefed by his handlers then hypno-programmed for his next op. He'll be out soon and a new man, renouncing all WN/EN/AR. He'll make a follow-up doc with Vice where he explains how he saw the light in prison and is now a pacifist civnat with a new job helping refugees adjust to their new life in NH.

I really don't get the crying. He did something illegal, got caught, and then chose to upload a video of himself crying like a scared little girl. That had to be intentional.

What do you expect? He suffers from AnCapism, the most severe form of autism ever documented.

In the video, he also gave out his mobile phone number and later acted surprised when an FBI agent contacted him. "How did he know my number?"

Stop blaming him for this. It doesn't matter if he was a bit stupid; he was justified in using pepper spray for self-defense. Sperg-tier or not he is on our side and we should not abandon him, and we certainly should not let him be used as a 'legal precedent' to make it illegal to talk about jews, white nationalism or self-defense.

Stop turning on him your traitorous arseholes. I'm sure most of you are kikes, but if not then let it be known that even antifa don't turn on their own. Is their less loyalty amongst our ranks than there is among their brain-dead, nation-hating, family-hating, reality-hating group of demented faggots?

Fuck, you're probably right.

at the torch march there were 2 lines of guys on both sides of the torch carriers to protect them from antifa

I think communism is a worse form of autism mostly because it spreads much faster and to more people.

A bunch of the nazbol autists here don't like him, so there's no luck in that. Seriously, so much people here are so quick to turn on allies it really makes me wonder if we'd have a cohesive fighting force to fight the communists back. I'd be more concern of an autist nazbol shooting me than a commie retard.

Yes, but it won't include people who cry like little children over a warrant.

I think it was the fear of getting killed by the cops than just getting arrested. You know how much cops like shooting white nationalists. Remember Ruby Ridge?

Why would a guy with a radio show and his real name very publicy out there choose to be in the line that might have to be aggressive? Its called being an e-celeb for a reason.

This is an anonymous image board which is naturally resentful towards real life activists and even psedonyomous forums. The mods ban people who are suspected of being too sympathic to TRS or Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, for example. These are supposedly degenerate places, but I doubt that if the mods were doxed they would make this board look any better.

The only reason he is in jail is because he talked with Vice.

The state wants to look good and they used him as the scapegoat.

Well I don't care for TRS, I don't really like anyone there outside of Morrakiu, and the whole fact of the main guy's wife being a kikess makes me think either A they're controlled OP or B they're le ebin ironic white nationalists which pisses me off even more. I don't know much about Anglin to really say anything, other than he has a weird hard on for Putin and looks like untermenschen.

Doesn't matter what he did or didn't do. He represents us. If the kikes think they can break someone off from the herd, isolate them, demonise them, turn public opinion against them and then crucify them - then they will use the same tactic against any and every white nationalist who comes after.

Doesn't matter what he's done. The fact is he didn't do anything illegal and we need to be insisting that he be released and pointing out he's only been arrested for 'wrong think', and that arresting people for their political beliefs is illegal.

If you do not make a stand now you will see fewer if any people stand up in the future as the same shit will be pulled against them. Doesn't matter if he's FBI, doesn't matter if he's a coward, doesn't matter if he's actually a hero and everything negative is CGI.

Resist his unjust imprisonment or they will isolate and demonise anyone who dares to go public. It could be the death of our movement. Think bigger you faggots.

That should be the goal yes. Also it's demonize, not demonise.

Christopher Cantwell and Morrakiu are close friends. In fact, Cantwell was staying with Morrakiu before he turned himself in.

Good to see someone who can see the forest instead of the trees. Also, go to bed yank.

Best post ITT.

Is that so? Hopefully Morrakiu is taking care of Chris's weapons.

Can't, woke up at like 2 even though I went to sleep at 8.

Well they'll do that regardless. But what are you suggesting?

Holy shit I'm going to bed. That was more incoherent than a drunk post.

First they came for TRS, and I did not speak out because I was not from TRS.

Then they came for the Daily Sturmer, and I did not speak out because I was not from the Daily Sturmer.

Then they came for the alt-right ecelebs, and I did not speak out because I was not from the alt-right.

Then they came for me, and there was nobody left to speak out for me.

(((they))) came

I've noticed a trend of the media falsely equivocating pepper spray with tear gas. Tear gas is a much, much harsher chemical which no civilian could ever even have. And when the cops spray some retards with pepper spray to defuse them it's OMG TEAR GAS POLICE BRUTALITY

kek.

This is bigger than that though as this is legitimate legal action. We could see people with our views being arrested on grounds like… white nationalist = neo-nazi, neo nazi = terrorist, terrorism = illegal, thus white nationalists end up being arrested everywhere.

And I believe in Illinois 'neo-nazis' have already been declared terrorists who can face legal consequences.

The media will do it regardless, but if the people have a lot of visible support then others will be outraged and more likely to stand up in the future. Think of the Zimmerman and Trayvon stuff … there was such an outcry about it that niggers still feel entitled today, whilst Zimmerman's victory actually briefly emboldened conservatives and people who believe in gun rights.

Now think about the myriad of PR losses the police have faced over the last few years. Many police are now afraid to do their job and literally stand back like cucks because they don't want to be called a 'racist' and face the backlash. This is BECAUSE no one stood up for them and injustice was allowed to take place. (yes some are cucks and commies too but thats irrelevant to my point).

Many of us have thought about doing stuff IRL but when we see how it always comes to nothing and no one ever sticks up for us - many conclude that there's no point. We can change this line of thinking by showing that their is support, and then hopefully people will be more inclined to stand up against the injustice (sort of like niggers regarding trayvon, but in our case it would be REAL justice).

Nobody's coming for TRS. The kikes have jew reporters stalking Anglin, but none of the countless jewish organizations who have buildings filled with kikes "monitoring online hate" have bothered doxing TRSomdites, even with their shitty opsec.

Yeah, he's always been an attention whore. When he was a Free Stater, he wrote an article about "when to kill cops" and it got him kicked out of the FSP because their one and only rule was no promotion of the initiation of force.

This could be very cut and dry self defense but instead I think it's going to go the way of the Adam Scarsella/SaigaMarine trial where they enter in online history, text messages, his previous opinions on race, etc to paint him as the aggressor rather than the victim.

That and equating tear gas to chemical attacks.

Real tear gas is a chemical attack honestly. Shit can cause burns and permanent damage. Which is why they don't use it on some college faggots.

Mike Enoch's location is genuinely a mystery, but Sven not so much.

Nobody represents me unless I pay them to represent me. Fuck off kike.

I'm talking about the other hosts, a few dedicated kikes could probably dox half their line up, and scare the other half away, but it hasn't yet because TRS isn't a threat to them.

I've heard of a third-rate podcast on TRS having their host doxed.

Well Sven doesn't go to statue rallies, coincidence? Instead he spends times with the wife and kids, probably more fruitful for White Nationalism in the long run to be honest.

This, over the past week I can see very well that the Jewish state which lords over the west can legally erode your rights if you're white man. For me Chris's indictment was the final straw to trust this system or the many companies which grant me the privilege to use the (((internet))). Hillary should be in prison along with Obama who both aren't even in the country anymore.

It's bit of MSM lies though. What typically comes to the mind when you think chemical weapons? Sarin, mustard, phosgene is what comes to my mind, not fucking CS gas. CS gas doesn't cause permanent damage, so I don't know what tear gas you're talking about that causes that sort of damage.

When you have 2 kids and the opposition is having 8 or 9, this is not a winning situation.

No you haven't. Outside of the night of the long dildos, the only TRSodomite who's been doxed is the jew Eli Kline, and that was probably because of his involvement with Identiy Evropa.

I listened to TRS this week..I know.. I know. They has a guy on who people have been talking to for assistance. Some kind of alt right fund. 'It doesn't sound like the guy has a lot of funds though.' He said he'd been contacted by 30 or 40 guys that went to the march that have lost their jobs. The guy that runs the paranormies podcast lost his electrician job. Some antifa (or someone) put up flyers all over his jobsite before he came into work in the morning, with his dox and stuff he said on his show..so… Just saying. Shits real familam.

The burns can scar you and you can even die from it

If you have to pay for and invest in those kids it sure is. I'm sure bunnies will kill off wolves through out breeding them any day now.

No, it isn't. But 2 kids is 2 kids better than no kids.

Only a cynic or a shill would imply that irl rallies are futile. Right-wing nationalism has dominated the media for a week now.

But interesting speculation on Sven. He claims that he was on vacation during Charlottesville, which is strange. Why didn't he take the weekend off to attend the rally he was in part promoting?

How do these guys have such piss poor OPSEC and PERSEC?

What charges is he facing? Obviously not the use of teargas for reasons already discussed ITT. A source would be really useful. I presume he used pepper spray and I would presume in self-defense. Which is something that appears to happen frequently in America and as far as I am aware is perfectly legal, it is a ten-year mandatory sentence where I’m from and would certainly illicit this kind of response from the legal system but I live in a horrific dystopia.

Why would he be held without bail? What grounds have been used to justify this? We really need further information here.

Felony charges. He kicked/threw a teargas canister so that's the "chemical weapon" charge along with using peperspray "caustic agents" etc

That doesn't answer my question.

Bunnies and wolfs don't live in a government where they live side by side and don't kill each other though. Wolfs eat rabbits. Not a valid comparison at all.

Of course it is, but it's not a winning strategy. I never said don't have kids now did I?

They will withhold bail to people deemd a flight risk. The idea is that if you're super rich, you post bail then fly out of the country so you stay free.

OR

The person charged is a high risk to commit more/other crimes if they're out of jail, they're a danger to society. They'll go this route with him, watch.

Chris is a poorfag. He won't be able to post a bail that is above a few grand.

Because he's an ebil nadsi white supremacist with guns! Activist judges don't fucking care.

I don't think I think anything anymore when people talk about chemical weapons because it's been so long since a credible claim at this point

Because most of the people there are not professional imageboard nazis but twitter and facebook fags.

I just asked you what tear gas causes permanent damage and or death.

even CS

I can see why you'd think I was implying that which I'm not. IRL rallies are the simple evolution to the cause and will become very necessary especially during a Democratic president.

My only insinuation was that Sven having young children doesn't want to put his freedom in jeopardy for his kids to be raised without a father which would do tremendous damage to them in the times we live in. Which is my answer as to why he took off the weekend.

Kicked or threw? And was he aiming it anybody? Is there footage? In a high stress scenario such as this it strikes me as perfectly reasonable to remove from your vicinity a canister emitting gas, with limited visibility unless he could be proven to have aimed the canister at a specific person then I’d say a decent lawyer could get him off. Unless he gets conned into taking a plea deal which I imagine they will attempt to push on him so as to obtain a ‘Nazi’ scalp.

I understand bail but I don’t know why he would be refused it. Is he a flight risk? It doesn’t even sound like he committed a crime.

So anons?

Lets get to brass tax.
How many years is our boy looking at?

Taking educated guesses.

No, CS does not cause permanent damage. Where the hell did you get that information?

see

This particular person is part of a union, and he wanted to take a lay-off after nogs in his workplace became hostile. But he was tricked into signing a resignation form instead, depriving him of unemployment benefits in the interim.

That's because of the march, and the fact that his identity was never a secret. No podcasts were targeted because lolberg LARPing isn't a threat to the jews.

Up to 20 years if convicted. Not a guess.

There's a lot of details that are unknown. Cantwell on Gab says there are some things that are very good news for his case which he cannot openly discuss.

The bail hearing will all depending on the judge. The judge is a woman/black/Jew, he will most likely be denied bail. He could be deemed a flight risk since he lives in another state, he could be deemed violent based on his behavior. He has previous arrests and jail time in his record so he has that working against him too.

One man's self defense is one man's assault. It's all in perspective. Again, it looks like he was there to start shit and be aggressive. So if someone attacks him first, it's easy to say he asked for it. I don't agree with this but that's how a normie will look at it. How many judges and juries are White nats or even open minded to WN.

The only major dox at TRS that remains is Jazzhands McFeels.

Fine, and if he's a threat, why haven't they doxed him yet?

A threat to what?

Interesting.

I really think with a good lawyer he is fine, he does seem a bit unstable however. Not lunatic-tier but perhaps a little to over enthusiastic. Perhaps he is autistic, poor fella.

The jews. If TRS deemed him, or anyone else from TRS as a threat, they would do to them what they're doing to Anglin.

He's a poorfag and Augustus Invictis is handling all his fundraising, which I don't trust at all. I doubt he will get a good lawyer. His first one flaked on him after only a couple days.

He just doesn't have an online presence you could take a picture of him and nobody would really know, even a search engine unless it got to people near him.

It's been very interesting seeing Chris go through lawyers, another part of the Jewish caste pulling the levels of power in society.

Cantwell is a bit of a chump. Likeable, with good intentions, but way too trusting. I listened to that vice interview, and he was joking around with them as if they were old friends. Meanwhile, those kikes that were bending him over to screw him.

Has Richard Spencer 'our patrician' lawyer not stepped up to the plate yet?

Ah yes, the very same lawyers that are quick to remind us of the importance of their impartiality when they are defending child rapists, all of a sudden find a moral compass when it comes to a white man wishing to assure a future for his people.

Funny isn’t it, well more awful than funny. I recall David Irving having the same problem, a historian finding it near impossible to get a lawyer willing to represent him meanwhile all manner of detestable villain finding no shortage of offers of representation.

(checked)
It is odd isn’t it, one would imagine it so obvious not to talk to the press especially a literal enemy propaganda front. What good could come of it?

Cantwell interview

youtube.com/watch?v=IX7GrA8qhgI

Apparently that vice video of his has been seen over 40 million times from an article I read earlier. Which. Wow. So, he's quite famous now.

Learn to spot psy-op threads Holla Forums. ChrisCan? Really? Go fuck yourself cry baby false flag agent. AND IF you aren't one, stay out of the fight. You're an idiot.

i'm surprised you autistic faggots here are bothering to defend him
don't ya know? he associates with trs! he must be a spy and sodomite! time to give his dox to antifa!!
not to mention he doesn't stay anonymous (E-CELEB!!1), and focuses on doing real-life activism, instead of just posting on chinktoon sites - this is a clear sign of a shill.

pathetic how cowed to groupthink and afraid one has to be, to even be abe ti mention that on here. careful the mods don't ban you, or hivemind turn against you for such treason.
even though those guys are putting their entire life on the line - they're all sodomites and controlled op because they use that website that conflicts with this chinkden's e-penis? i guess those who stay at home and masturbate to fucking anime are more dedicated right?
fuck faggots here that care about such stupid shit - and double fuck them that care enough to actually attack them. oh but let me guess - i'm a shill for caring more about victory than which anime wank-repository i subscribe to - let alone point this out?

fucking
oath
the autism on here is truly cancerous

Yep, here comes the nazbol gang.

Are you implying that there are a group of "alt-right" individuals who come here to specifically shill against Chris Cantwell?

Not specifically Cantwell, but anyone who has the slightest like for capitalism.

When on Holla Forums do as the Holla Forumsacks do. Alrite Mr. Triggered TRSodomite.

Cantwell had a fanbase called Cantwell's First Irregulars. They became quite obsessive with him. This was when he was very much AnCap and didn't have any racist feelings yet. They were "alt right" and eventually made Chris very angry by criticizing his girlfriend's involvement with the show. He banned/spazed out on them then about a year later, ends up lining himself up perfectly with their politics, ironically enough.

Aside from getting his new orders, I suspect the charge might be used to push outlawing pepper spray/stun guns. That cannot happen. Our women would be open season for the rapefugees.

I saw his dox on twatter a few days ago. I think no one cared tbh.

I thought he majored in Humanities. Nothing about CC on his twatter, you'd think Cantwell didn't even exist.

Cantwell is a race traitor.

Ask him why 6 women have had abortions rather than having his kids.

Probably because he dated degenerates back when he was a degenerate?

No. Its just an isolated case. They'll never try an ban pepper/stun stuff. We literally carry around guns and knives and shot here if we wand too. Besides. Women here love that shit.

(from Guardian) So yeah it's pretty clear he was defending himself, he shouldn't get jail time but probably will.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/24/white-nationalist-christopher-cantwell-turns-himself-in-to-virginia-police

He's not a Fascist, a National Socialist, or a Traditionalist. He's an edgy libertarian e-celebrity who cares more about attention whoring than his own personal safety. He doesn't represent me at all.

Fuck off with this "we are a big tent" TRSodomite shit. Cantwell could have chosen to not give an interview with Vice. He could have chosen to not ham it up during the interview "for entertainment purposes." He could have chosen to not post further video after being served the warrant that made him look even more unhinged. He could have shown up to this dressed in a suit and tie and talked his way out of it. Instead he showed up looking like the poster child of every lie the FBI has ever told abou what the "radical right" looks like and handed the state department his own head on a silver platter.

Zero pity. Zero remorse. Even the otherwise worthless dudeweedlmao stoner Lolbergs know enough to know that talking to the cops or giving out interviews and your own personal information is a fucking mistake. But Cantwell was too much of an attention whore to follow Rule Number One. He stuck lit fireworks up his ass and got burned for it, and you T_D and TRSodomite niggers are up in this thread blubbering about it like he was some kind of champion.

No. He was an attention whore who cared more about being a whore than maintaining his own OPSEC. He got what he deserved, and his manchild breakdown should serve as an instruction to everyone with two braincells to rub together on what not to do if you ever find yourself in his shoes.

TRSodomites are fine with marrying Jews and allowing sodomites to sexually groom underage children, and e-celebrities are unmitigated cancer. Fellatiate a shotgun you Facebook trash.

Yeah. Real leaders, in real life. Not e-celebrities. Cantwell ran an internet radio show, thought he had a big dick because of it, and now he's going to be Jamal's bottom bitch for the next fifty years.

None of these narcissistic degenerate lolberturdian halfwits have a teaspoon of real leadership between them. It's awfully ironic that the e-celebrity worshipers most frequent battle cry against the faggotry of their idols is that "at least somebody is doing something in real life you basement dwelling trash," when the only thing said e-celebrities are doing is proving how out of their fucking depth they really are.

Just because you don't see Holla Forumsacks in high places doesn't mean we aren't there. I'm going to a closed door meeting and catered dinner for Republicans this Monday. Know why? Because I have better sense than to shave my head, put on a wifebeater, and throw guns and knives onto a bed in front of a Vice reporter's camera while bragging about how much of a hardass I am.

To understand Cantwell you have to understand he's a broken man. Completely fucked up and desperate for someone, any one to fix him. But no one wants to deal with how fucked up he is, they don't care about him and even if they did he's too far gone to be fixed. So any time there is a woman around he can hope will fix him he'll latch onto it and fuck over any one who gets in his way.

The latest one was with in the last 2 years. He met a libertarian millionaire (lottery winner). Within a week he had her move into his apartment and decided to have 6 kids together. She got sick of his shit and left for Canada but was already pregnant. He then spends multiple shows bitching about border patrols not letting her jump in and out of the USA as a Canadian.

She then sends him an e-mail saying she had an abortion.

Stop making excuses for a degenerate. I'm starting to think we need to put together a profile on Cantwell to post in these threads. A drug abusing alcoholic race mixer is NOT our friend.

Cantwell is well known to the local police. To the point where when he pulled a gun on some guys the police called him by name and told him to put the gun away. Not shouting, not with a gun pointed at him, just simply "Oh it's you, what's going on?"

That tard gave the right a bad name. He still shouldn't be persecuted like this though.

Make no mistake, this is a massive crackdown on us. They're trying to stop us because we have momentum right now. The NSDAP was shot at, attacked, and targeted by the government as well but their persistence and will gave them victory until the whole world crashed down on them.

Don't let the media show you a false picture of the world, they want us to feel alone and isolated.

I'm self-employed in the /tg/ sector right now and working toward stability, wish I could do more without showing my face (for right now). I'm still looking for poster templates and the like in my free time, but good propaganda is hard to come by. I'll print stuff out in the library because fuck yellow dots. Help me out!

Just know that they will try to shame and humiliate everyone who gives a shit about the future right now, the huge numbers of us in the wings will keep trickling in.

Yeah unfortunately that is true, like Gex's videos. That was a masterpiece.

Its a shame. Im not sure if they would let us pull off another Gex. We got over 20 million views on that one. Nowadays I feel like they would take it down too fast. Even though it wasn't racist. Just news footage.

Speaking of which…how come we aren't getting good news footage anymore like 2015? Isn't the invasion still ongoing? Maybe it slowed down? Watsup with that?

I'm looking for posters to print out as well.

It certainly is, certain routes are seeing record numbers of invaders in fact. Certain European Cities are now shanty-tier in areas. The data is still coming in and being reported by some MSM outlets but footage isn’t forthcoming.

I've been looking at getting into the /tg/ writing side of things as a career. Got the skills, can write. Seems like something I could do as a career.

Any tips?

Why would your enemies give you footage to use against them? Better to keep it secret now.

Soon there will be a blackout on any but the greatest terrorist attacks, that was the whole point of getting Facebook, Twitter and Youtube censor ready. Further I believe going after the Stormer and Chris's site was a litmus test by the Jews to see if any Libertarians care if (((they))) go after White Nationalists. The ACLU didn't say Anglin or Cantwell's civil rights were being eroded even though (((they))) forced the Charlotteville's happening to go through.

Typical tricks, I believe.

Some of us at discord DOOT gg/AbkbHG are looking to put together some propaganda material for self printing. Both leaflets with information and also just catchy iconic posters.

If any one would like to join us you're welcome to do so. It's all 8ch anons and it's very small but active. You're welcome to come join us and try to bring some OC back to the chans.

check out some of the aussie propaganda posters going up right now for the latest fag marriage push (and other ones in recent months)
also for some good video propaganda check out the channels cato's speech and demographics is destiny

I guess the (((MSM))) stopped reporting on it when they got word WNs were using that footage against them.

nah there was the recent footage from spain
didn't you guys see that?

Why should I join your honeypot rather than you post things on here for us to spread?

but yeah as far as i understand: there was a definitive period of larger "migration" around the time of gex.

Do you want to help create something or do you want to wait for someone else to do it? Any content we make will be posted on 8/pol/ for everyone to use as they see fit. If you just want to leech then go ahead, I can't stop you but there's no reason not to ask if any one else wants to help.

For sure, what type of /tg/ are you trying to break into? Card, RPG, board games, general fantasy/scifi/setting writing, or art? Every one of these has similar but different methods but if it's more general might be able to help too.

Literally who?

There's zero reason to use that honeypot, FBI-kun

I'm an experienced painting and diorama builder, learning to sculpt at the moment. I have some magazines interested in me writing articles for them.

He's national news in the US right now. Pay attention.

Yes this guy is not perfect.
Yes he was naive in some of his actions.
But he is fighting for Truth against an incredibly powerful enemy and that deserves respect.
There is far to much denigration of people who are mostly on our side simply because they are not full 14/88 yet.
They need to be encouraged to come to our way of thinking, not discarded because they are not here yet.

Pick one and only one.

If he is an informant then why is he sitting in jail right now? They let those faggots out asap or don't charge them at all ever.

unfortunately, reasoning with autists is impossible

You're dealing with nazbol retards, don't even bother with them.

Cantwell has been suspected of being an informant in the Ancap community for a long time. Him and his friends passed an underage girl around, his friends got raided for CP and Cantwell wasn't even looked at.

His best friend is still dating the girl they passed around, her nickname is "meth teeth" now.

I'm increasingly thinking Holla Forums is just mostly shills. TRS might be filth but the people joining them, just as with all the other kosher kike controlled groups - are genuine. Its unfortunate they went to the "alt-right" instead of a genuine group but its not like its easy to find any.

90% of the people in TRS are our potential allies. The kikes manipulating them need to be dealt with, but that doesn't make the user-base our enemies. So too with all the other groups.

Are you talking about the Keene Activist Center/Ian Freeman getting raided? That was over someone using Ian's internet to download CP and they confiscated a lot of Ian's stuff. Are you talking about that? I never heard a story about a girl being passed around. Cantwell has shitty taste in women but I've never heard of htis before.

thank you for having a reasonable, sane' understanding

That makes no sense at all. As if that would change anything except make those "everyone is a FED" conspiracy theories look a little more believable.

A really good way to get into the pool of artists is the local co-ops, when I was looking for more artists, the website artpact.com was mentioned several times but unfortunately the owner was an artist himself and relied on donations so it was taken down.

Places like: hirean illustrator.com/ (remove the space) are often very good places to find networks of mutually supportive artists trading tips and finding jobs. Generally, you'll have less luck finding work using jobsites but the creative network is really helpful and useful in the long run. I have an artist friend who basically just worked his way up by meeting friends of the people who hire him. He's now extremely in demand from multiple companies. I was really lucky that he did work for me as well, we meet for coffee every couple weeks and he'll point me toward up and comers because I can't afford the super famous artists. Don't want to ask you to give away location, finding a game company near you would be really good for the diorama building, it's excellent promotion for upcoming game titles. Local game stores are great for finding projects. My own project was actually started via a local chain, they're awesome and have even dedicated resources and helped me move toward some further crowdfunding that will be up soon. A lot of folks starting to work on independent projects will go to their LGS.

Don't work for Fantasy Flight Games if you can help it, they treat artists like shit.

/tg/ stuff is great for a lot of reasons, it's also almost completely white.

Kind of bummed this is over Holla Forums or else would like to talk with you further. What else can I tell you? The community is great once you can get into it, a lot of people just want to help.

Because they know he's a clown. Anyone else who did that would have the NH State Police SWAT team banging on their door. The fucking cops are dicks up here in New Hampshire. So, if they didn't do anything then they know he's a joke.

My state used to be nice, but now it's flooded with muds and these white refugees from commie states that don't allow any freedom. These transplants are all fucked. They come here and act like spoiled little kids who've wandered into a toy store for the first time.

Same with these cunt dot-heads. They go to our orchards or pick-your-own blueberry/strawberry fields and they literally sit there eating everything like it's a picnic, then walk out without buying anything. I couldn't believe that shit the first time I saw it.

The transplants and mud niggers trash everything and don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. I'm pissed and I want these people GONE!

Throw me an e-mail at [email protected] We can have a chat in private. You sound like you know what you're doing and I'd love to throw some ideas passed you, discuss what websites are worth investing in and which aren't.

Wow fuck me, can't even list a throw away e mail. localgaming AT protonmail DOOT DOOT DOOT com

Chris was denied bail. I called it.

archive.fo/pU0pm

I am among the first to bash TRSodomites at any given chance but this.

Is it not obvious this guy was a FBI plant,

no one ever really listened to his "podcast" but people would spam this faggot on cuckchan ect ect.

He was a libertarian, then suddenly he is a "white supremacist." Then goes around yelling about how he is going to kill niggers. You don't get anymore FBI than that.

Your fault to assume that non-Whites have any sense of honor.

I listened to every single one of his shows and called in live to a few of them.
Feds don't like having their assets sitting in a jail cell, they want them out working for them.
The people he maced filed charges with the police and that's why he had the warrants.

He explained in detail how he transitioned from right leaning Libertarianism to white nationalism (he's not a supremacist or a neo nazi). He got fired from Free Talk Live for talking about race and IQ, race and crime stats. His co host is famously quoted as hilariously telling him "That true statement is racist" and Chris refused to apologize on air, thus he was fired.

biggest idiot, hollywood nazi clown (((they))) could find.
normies will think of that guy when they hear "the alt-right" now. he or that hideous neckbeard.

Don't some people live-upload some videos? Or maybe he thinks truly being a pussy would be hiding his tears.

It does take some guts to admit you cry to the world. Let's accept that folks. Most men who cry hide it terrified of losing face.

The very first image in this thread says "denied bond" from CNN. Why is everyone presenting this like a.new discovery?