AUSTRALIAN STATUES ARE NEXT

Australia : Capt. Cook statue targeted for removal

archive.is/o1sOm

“What were we doing all that time, just waiting for white people to find us?” He wrote.

fucking abbos

Get the fuck up cunts.

Petition: Replace Capt. Cook's statue with a petrol pump to better represent aboriginal Australians.

I'll just leave this here.

and more

some more

I don't know.
You don't either.
Because you don't have a fucking recorded history to speak of you fucking retard.

this episode came on the electric jew the other night, couldn't really imagine a more vile creature
THE ABBO KIKE

White 'people' are responsible for this.

Way as well have been.

10/10 post

Seven Network Jews have blocked this in Aus, requesting webm

Fucking this. All their traditions and histories were oral. Any sites or artefacts that could give us insight are left alone or returned to Aboriginal hands out of "respect". We'll never know what they did or what life was truly like because all of their physical remains are hidden from us.

What comes next? The destruction of records and accounts from the settlers that have negative connotations? They want to live in a fucking fantasy. Australia wasn't Australia before Europeans came and made it Australia. It was a huge collection of tribal lands and territories, all with different names and peoples. We can't even acknowledge that without someone getting upset. Fuck this PC bullshit. People that support this don't give a god damn shit about their history or culture. Aboriginal history as it's taught now is made out as if they were a homogeneous group who never warred. All their historical interactions are entirely focused around what happened between them and settlers because actual accounts are ignored and historical evidence blocked from investigation.

The dream time never ended for these people. They're never going to wake up.

Jew claiming Aboriginal heritage demands he be allowed to bring in plant matter that contains diseases that would totally wipe our gum trees if they're exposed. Plays the race card, plays the tribal card, plays everything he can. The border force thankfully don't relent in the face of such kikery. The guy was clearly coming here to fuck shit up and got off with the stuff simply being confiscated for destruction.

Liberals attack Christians for holding back progress, yet these primitive people would still be the way they were when whites discovered them today if they were left to their own devices. Think about that. If Whites didn't discover them, in the current year they still wouldn't have any writen history or something so basic that is the wheel.

There are tens of thousands of farms for sale in SA, yet the niggers want kill the few remaining white farmers "for their land".

Yeah besides burning down the entire fucking jungle and turning australia into a desert wasteland piece of shit what did you fucking cunt abos do besides invent a stick

WHY DIDNT WE JUST WIPE THEM OUT

Fun facts, relative of mine works for bio-security, the shit foreigners try to bring in (much like what you just described) happens incredibly often. Since they would have to prove intent - even if they don't declare - they get away with it, but the shit they bring in gets destroyed.

Not to piggyback onto an Aussie thread with Canada shit but I just saw on the news that they're out here wanting statues/plaques of John A. MacDonald removed because he "committed genocide" of natives. I'd make a thread but I've gotta leave.

I believe this will blow over, at least down here, primarily because Soros interests just don't take off very much. There's a Soros funded organisation called "GetUp" which currently is a total shitshow because of competing SJW issues shutting it down, and also because the Chinese government funds a lot of activism and pays off political figures to support contrary issues - for example, the Chinese hate Muslims and Africans and are not interested at all in fostering them. They also aren't very good workers, and China's primary interest here is in turning us into a work colony. There was a BLM movement here but it was so unpopular that it has basically been abandoned, partly because abos are even lazier than us white Aussies are. The recurring joke of people with 1/64 abo ancestry claiming to be indigenous is pretty widely understood to be nonsense. The guy complaining about statues is one of these.

Don't worry about us, burgers. Our main problem is immigration at the moment, not violent leftists tearing down our history.

You didn't do anything. Your ancestors lived here. James Cook sailed around the world and put Australia literally on the maps your people hadn't invented, and later more people mapped out both its outer edge and the middle of it, which your people cannot claim to have done. So yes, he did discover it.
Instead of complaining about a statue, why don't you contemplate the things you would not have if James Cook didn't land here.

I fucking hate this guy. He's a fucking shit stirrer.

The guardian in general is a cancer in the world of information

yep, but only in an east-west direction like magellan and all the rest. some bouncing along an ice barrier charting over 70000 miles around while doing so. no one has ever gone across the "south pole". no one ever will.
OTO and pedophile sanctuary

Lmao tor user.

Everything about this is funny (except maybe the part that they're tainted with 1/8 abbo or something but whatever the Nuremberg laws would give them a pass).

These fucks aren't gonna do shit, no matter how much the media likes to justify it. I guarantee you the cuck government wouldn't mind it, they bend at the slightest pressure from Marxists. Heck, we even have a kike for a PM.

Even Pauline Hanson the alleged racist is a Polish Jew. Oz is fucked.

Day of The Digger soon…

From what I hear the Australian aborigine is even more retarded and violent than the average American nigger.

Why didn't you wipe them out when you had a chance Australia?

More retarded but less violent, and you have the jews programming and inciting blacks to harm Whites constantly.

YES

there's been some limpdicked attempts to appropriate black american politics here, like a couple blm demonstrations

morning talk show panel of women didn't seem all that interested in removing statues