Mesopotamian Master Race Invents Trigonometry

archive.is/IJjG0

Babylonian tablet proves that trigonometry was in use over a thousand years before the supposed Greek discovery. I wonder, are Greeks conspiring faggots who steal other peoples accomplishments, or are these accomplishments just attributed to them out of ignorance?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/11/stuff-white-people-invented.html
ucl.ac.uk/sargon/essentials/governors/assyriangovernance/
caeno.org/_Eponym/pdf/Mattila_Hightest officials sequence.pdf
dodecad.blogspot.com.br/2011/10/eurogenes-is-upset.html
hinduhumanrights.info/the-bhagavad-gita-oppenheimer-and-nuclear-weapons/
iflscience.com/environment/there-really-ancient-nuclear-reactor-africa/
piedradelmisterio.com/2014/12/la-esfinge-perteceria-la-era-de-leo.html
myblog.robertbauval.co.uk/2014/12/22/the-age-of-leo/
academia.edu/1261766/Mesopotamian_mathematics_page_proofs_
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ovKcyZGR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All intellectuals steal from each other, they see it as a form of flattery.

yes

Probably this, many hsitorians commit the mistake of thinking history is much more recent than it actually is, many civilizations were at the least somewhat more advanced than we think they were millenia before jesus but societies were still susceptible to many things that lead to losing technologies aswell as some others being "too advanced" for their time

greeks openly claim everything came from egypt
egypt openly claims everything came from the nile valley

12seconds
impressive

The same things are discovered in different times and places independently.
See the "printing press" for instance.
No surprise.
Also, Babylonians were white.

Jonas sulk is a fraud who took all of the credit.

yes the greek are plagiarists.
they stole from Egyptians and Mesopotamians.

Ancient Aryans

Racial theory aside this is super interesting even from a purely historical aspect. A single piece of clay just obliterated the theories presented in thousands of academic works.

thought about this for a minute and gave it a search through bing and this came up:
dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/11/stuff-white-people-invented.html
fucking funny redpill blog to stumble upon!!!
all others = a few…
whites = basically everything important…
funny shit

this tricky Jew…

Not Aryans, and not Nordic. Mesopotamians are still Caucasian, and we still have strong neanderthal DNA (remains are found in this region). I think that's the main factor here.

There are tens of thousands of Assyrian and Babylonian tablets that need to be studied and translated. We have no idea how much information is waiting to be discovered. God only knows how much of the library of Ashurbanipal was looted and destroyed by ISIS during their occupation of Mosul. Daily reminder that kikes use US/ISIS grunts to destroy Mesopotamian history, or sell it on black markets

They were made up of ~50% Mediterranean Farmer and ~50% Caucasus Hunther Gatherer.
Europeans are about ~33% Mediterranean Farmer, ~33% Caucasus Hunter Gatherer and ~33% Nordic Hunter Gatherer (with huge regional variances).

Caucasians were made of those 3 peoples. The first Aryans were ~50% Caucasus Hunter Gatherers and ~50% Nordic Hunter Gatherers.

Unfortunately, today, Middle Easterners are full of African DNA carried there by the Arabs and their Slave trade.
They're not the same people of before.

I been studying this for years.

he's correct, Hitler wanted an israel jews could fuck off too, that's what Nationalism is about, it's also why the holocaust never happened

Assyrians score very similarly to the people of the Caucasus even today. Arab propaganda dictates that we are simply Christian Arabs, so there is no reason for us NOT to mix and assimilate.

Egyptians are 25% arab and african the 75% remaining is human.

neat thanks

Seriously. Have you guys EVER wondered why the kike was in such a rush to push for the Polio vaccine to produced?

An egotism appeared that seemed not to have been evident before. The strongest charge leveled against the young superstar was his inability or unwillingness to share credit for an accomplishment that was felt by his colleagues to be the culmination of the work of so many others. Salk ignored even those who toiled in his own laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh. Perhaps most unforgivable to the scientific community was his lack of acknowledgment of the contribution of Dr. Isabel Morgan of Johns Hopkins, who, between 1945 and 1950, had accomplished the crucial step of immunizing monkeys against polio by using a vaccine made with virus that had been inactivated, or "killed," with formalin.

pic related

Dumb motherfuckers. How many times are we going to have to show you that history is a lie before you take the "they're smarter than you we should mix" bate?

how many?

Damn, i love being white.

Damn, the chinese are insanely homogenous…

Do not use Diniekes, the guy was creating his whole genetics and was nuked into oblivion.
He thought Ancient Greeks would be Africans or some shit like that.
Go with these papers:

The way he does skin always strikes me. It’s so accurate, the little patches of color blending from white to red to purple. It’s like they’re made of porcelain.

What's wrong user? You forgot what purity looks like?

Just hurts to be reminded you’ll never have what’s in the picture yourself, that’s all.

The ruling class of those civilizations was possibly an aryan-mixed race.

You're welcome. It's good to see the numbers

This statuette doesn't resemble Mesopotamian art from the region. I think it is a foreign piece of art obtained through trained or loot. The clothing, the hair style itself and lack of a beard make me believe so.

I don't call myself White, but I'm glad to have that Neanderthal blood flowing through my veins.

How annoying, but Assyrians usually mark close with Iraqi/Georgian Jews and Armenians, so I'd use that as a reference point. So far, the main separation between Assyrians and Iraqi/Georgian Jews I've seen is the minimal African DNA that the Jews have

By doing exactly the same thing in humans, Salk was only taking the next logical step in the journey begun by Morgan and others.

None of those who had established the principles and the practices upon which the new vaccine was based was granted a share in the public acclaim.

Compared to establishment figures such as Enders, Francis, Paul and Sabin, Salk was a Jonas-come-lately. His only previous noteworthy contribution was his work with Francis on an inactivated-virus influenza vaccine. Since the basis for his polio studies had been so well constructed by others, it was felt by those close to the field that Salk had overcome no great obstacle. In later years, his bitter rival Sabin would tell the medical historian Saul Benison, "You could go into the kitchen and do what he did." Despite the flagrant exaggeration of Sabin's comments, they seemed to echo the sentiments of other scientists as well.

They still don't have data on them. These studies started in 2015 because they didn't have the technology to extract DNA from very ancient samples.
Now they're doing from Oldest>Newest.
They already started entering the Civilizations, with Egyptians and Minoan/Mycenaean sequenced.
But you can bet that they're something like Levant_BA for sure.

Probably not. There were Aryan civilizations in the Ancient Middle East, but these were not:
Sumeria, Akkad, Assyria, Babylon, Canaanite, Egyptians.
Phoenicians were half-Aryan, but culturally Semites.

There is still innocence and purity in the world, don't worry, there are still a few good left to protect. And maybe if you are lucky, your own child might survive this winter of decadence and degeneracy we call "modern civilization".

The ruling class of Assyria was determined by merit, not blood. You'll find several occasions where people assassinated the king and started a new royal dynasty

ucl.ac.uk/sargon/essentials/governors/assyriangovernance/

caeno.org/_Eponym/pdf/Mattila_Hightest officials sequence.pdf

There's a lot of data collected through projects initiated by Assyrians themselves. We have had many people volunteer and submit their DNA to a collection, showing that we consistently have similar results, with varying degrees of admixture depending on the region the person is from. Pretty good stuff so far

Are you talking about Ancient Assyrians or contemporary people who call themselves Assyrians?

(((Who))) did this latest study?

What?

Also, Dienekes' own opinion was always that Mediterraneans didn't have recent African admixture. So what you're on about?

Modern Assyrians. So far, all attempts to track our DNA points to the fact that Assyrians as a whole are very homogeneous. Likely to have maintained the homogeneity despite of centuries of conquest from Iranians and Arabs.

Study? It's a translation of a clay tablet you fucking shill

I don't remember well, that's why I said some random stuff, but Diniekes was outed by the Geneticist community as a fraud for some reason.

Trigonometry is as old as the universe.. no one invented it

By modern Assyrians you say "Syrians", right? If that's so, then you're wrong.
Go to that "Genetic Table" up there and look for the Syrians - they're Half-purple now (which is Arab, acquired in the Islamic Invasions), and Arabs had about ~20% Ethiopian DNA, which was passed to Syrians. Further Yoruba (light blue) African DNA was introduced to the population due to Slave trade.

So:

See the K20 to K18, and then K17 and K16 for a break up.

You're being really vague.

Yes I am, that's because I really don't remember. It was a couple years ago, and he slowed down/stopped posting ever since.
It involved Davidski from Eurogenes.blogspot.com outing him for fraud or something.

Is this it?

dodecad.blogspot.com.br/2011/10/eurogenes-is-upset.html

No, by modern Assyrians I'm talking about the people who call themselves Assyrians, who claim continuity from the ancient Assyrians. Greeks got the term Syria from Assyria, it's a retarded naming issue and now Arabs are called Syrians, but yes, Syrians are a mix of Assyrians and Arabs. What I'm talking about is the Christian Assyrian-Chaldean-Syriac people who don't identify as Arabs like the other Iraqis and Syrians do

Yes, it was huge, there was a third party as well.
But Davidski "won" in the end.

I see, I understand now.

wow, interesting

One thing I'll give Hobby Lobby credit for: they preserve a shit ton of this stuff. They've been in hot water multiple times for illegally importing massive amounts of ancient artifacts out of the Middle East.

A shame retard US government will probably send all the seized artifacts right back to be destroyed by even more retarded tribals.

What is meant by west Asian? Seems to be present in most "white" people.

It's a fucking retarded cycle, for the artifacts saved, there's others being destroyed, too.

I never tracked either blogs at the time, but I find it very unlikely that he would have "won" anything here. Even more so given that Eurogenes blog posts have been deleted for some reason.

Stop looking at those Diniekes graphs.
There are 3 major components in every Caucasian:

Look at the "Genetic Table" I posted here:

But answering your question, "West Asian" means "Caucasus Hunter Gatherer".

One good thing is that the Iraqi government is supposedly flooding the market with high quality fakes in order to intentionally collapse the antiquities market

Oh, I think I remember now.
Davidski is pro-Steppe, pro-Kurgan theory of Indo-Europeans, while Diniekes was pro-Anatolian.
Diniekes skewed results to show Anatolia-bias.

(((They))) aren't telling you the truth about history. The Bhagavad-Gita, an ancient Indian text, tells a story about nukes destroying a city many thousand of years ago. Oppenheimer, the director of the Manhattan Project, also knew the truth. He listed the Bhagavad-Gita as one of his 10 most influential books.
When giving a lecture at Rochester University, he gave quite a particular answer to a question:

If you want to go deeper down the rabbit hole, there is a "natural" nuclear reactor that is said to have existed at least 2 billion years ago on the planet.

hinduhumanrights.info/the-bhagavad-gita-oppenheimer-and-nuclear-weapons/
iflscience.com/environment/there-really-ancient-nuclear-reactor-africa/

Kurgan hypothesis.

You must be thinking about something else then, because this is about West European components in the current Ukrainian population. It doesn't have much to do with the Kurgan/Anatolian hypotheses issue.

Yeah, giving kikes a home base is a swell idea.

No, the article you posted may be, but the general fight was over that.

It seems more likely that ancient references to such immense destructive forces and divine thunderbolts are related to cosmic plasma phenomena such as proposed by Velikovsky. Such discharges would also produce large areas of vitrified material as well as scoured depressions or accretion features depending on the charge in the area. Robert "Fuck Egyptology" Schoch believes the evidence points to a solar outburst being the cause for the end of the Younger Dryas rather than an extraterrestrial impact. There's a body of analysis comparing cave art and early religious symbols to the forms of plasma phenomena as they would appear in the skies during an era of high electromagnetic activity. Velikovsky goes so far as to propose that Venus, Mars, and Saturn once had orbits which put them much closer to Earth with various inter-planetary EM interactions.

this.

What do you call someone who copies someone else's work?
a plagiarist

What do you call someone who copies lots of other people's work?
an academic

*lack of evidence

And egyptians claim that ancient civilizations are greeks rise and fall and they talk abouth toth and Gobekli Tepe is before Egypt.

no shit you fuckin idiot

i think user has seen graham hancock and claims that gobekli tepe's arrangement is evidence of advanced knowledge of the movement of the celestial bodies

Who is? Remember that demographics change and many places that used to be mostly white in the past are now non-white.

Obtained through trade* sorry

Aryans originate from Mesopotamian. Makes sense: Indo-Germans. Meaning people west from the Ganges that came in touch with the proto Indians.

No.
No such name exists.
And now I know you're trolling.

no they don't dipshit. the caucasus mountains are up in NE Turkey and North of Iran. Mesopotamian culture began in Ur, which is in SE Iraq.

please read b4 u type thx

Something like that, what is really interesting is how the "ages" (named after saint seiya) remain with the same names always, at least for
hierophants, we can even use that for "dating" cultures, i.e, the sphinx can be related to leo.

kill yourself you sliding butthurt kike faggot.

Indo-Germans from the ganges weren't Aryan nigguh.

actually no. they were different in Babylon and Persia, not to mention China. Also, (perhaps early) Egypt had different constellations, and thus ages. they are, however, similar enough that you can always figure it out. For instance, I think the Egyptians had an Eagle instead of a Crab.

It did blow my mind, though, when I discovered that these monuments can be dated by their positioning or symbology. Pretty amazing if you think of it: using pictograms aligned with well-defined positions of the sun (solstice, equinox) in order to figure out what year the monument was made. truly brilliant

I am not ok with that user, but melamin in non blacks is related to sun, put a bunch of nordics living in the atacama desert and in a few centuries the survivors will be brown.

Be serious please.

Of course is banned for normies, everything else is correct, math is the same in every continent and that will explain some "errors" in monuments positions, is there a serious work relating their "stelar aiming" to dates?

Sorry for the spic tongue, i cant find something better that isnt pc or related to new age crap

piedradelmisterio.com/2014/12/la-esfinge-perteceria-la-era-de-leo.html

Is relating the sphinx with leo… the same age egyptians gave, maybe the room down his pawn is real?

Sorry for samegoyim, in english now.

myblog.robertbauval.co.uk/2014/12/22/the-age-of-leo/

So… we wuz maff n' shiet?

nothing exoteric, but i've found references in other works. I did find a peer-reviewed academic article that confirmed my belief that writing emerged from pictograms of constellations

Can you post it please?

Feels good to be /assyrian/ master race tbh

its not on this computer. i think i found it on google scholar and didn't have to log in to read it. finding the article wasn't hard; figuring it out was. its plain as day if you just go through wikipedia looking at the changes.

When wuz'snt we us mufugga!

Alright, I always have questions about
And I believe it, because there's no way the shitskins that inhabit these regions could've produced such achievements, but..
does anybody have any proof? Any links that could lead me to a better understanding of wether or not this really is the case?

We literally posted tons of genetic data and 3 scientific papers.
Persians were literal Aryans, how new are you?

The idea was that if you don't give them a home base, they will make your nation, and many other nations a web of homebases.

Well I took the redpill about 2 months back so I'm trying to catch up.

Where do you think the Jews got the same idea? Christianity couldn't have happened without the Greeks or the Jews. It's not a coincidence Jews make up most of the known scientists known in modern times simply due to the (((media))) which is controlled for them and by them.

We have such pain to show you *don't worry, it's all in fun If you like gassing kikes, then it's fun**
NEVER FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

Stick around. We have threads on this all the time. A lot of it is not definitive but it is interesting to examine the scientific case for a lot of great civilizations being founded or given a good push by blond blue-eyed Europeans.

Hello nigger

The Indo-German, Aryan theory states that there probably was a ancient people in central Asia from were all Indo-Germanic languages speaker derive their languages from, the Aryans. Check Aryan invasion theory. It is called Indo-Germanic, because that are the easternmost and westernmost languages groups.

The Anglo world decided to remove any trace of German or Germanic during the first world war. So the Indo-Germanic language groups were incorrectly renamed Indo-European, Basque is an exclusive European language that is not related to the Indo-Germanic language, but (H)Indo is.

The “blacks” in India are not related in any way to Africans and melanin is always related to sun, but not necessarily to intelligence. Nigger are not stupid because of melanin, but because they are nigger. African albinos without a trace of melanin are the same as their black relatives.

There is no influence of melanin to intelligence or anti-social behavior.

I still don't know why kikes use the "hitler was jew/zionist" bullshit when thousands have debunked it already.

Yes they were. It's mainstream knowledge, faggot.

Have you ever even met a Middle Eastern person? Even the most Arab people still find great economic success and academic achievement compared to the Whites they live with in Western countries. Get this mentality out of your head, your genetics will do nothing for you when even Muslim shitskins are buying several houses and breeding like rabbits. What are you doing?

I knew an Iraqi Assyrian and his family. most are Christians or Zoroastrian. They are slightly less dark than Arabs and their facial features are not semetic. If anything they look Persian/Aryan mixed with Mongol.

impressive
Agreed. Only retarded public school teachers think trig is Pythagorean. Every account by neo-Pythagoreans say he spent the first 50 years of his life studying in Egypt, Chaldea, and Babylon. His mystery school also had a LURK for 3 years before asking questions rule.

There's no Zoroastrian Assyrians you fucking retard lmao get the fuck out of here

Actually, it was invented. Just like every other human artifact intended to help us grasp the astounding creation around us tbh.

But fair enough point. God Himself invented the underlying characteristics of spacetime which we try to measure using our inventions of geometry and trigonometry among our other inventions.

Just a reminder that trigonometry can be based upon Pythagoras equality.
There are mathematical equations to describe what is happening but currently almost everything we know of can be described with that little equation.
a²+b²=c²
Hell, even Einstein's famous equality E=mc² can be found using the equation. (Just giving an example, no need to go "but he wuz a kike an shieet")

Median IQ tells me that the ones you've met are only the top 10% of them, not the average ones.

Islam is so dysgenic. It's literally the religion of interracial breeding grounds. The religion has wiped out ancient cultures and peoples within one generation.

But that looks like red hair that slowly lost its color and eventually looked blonde. Were Persians actually Celts?

Pythagoras and his followers also worshiped digits as gods

It doesn't dictate Arabs as a whole, ironically you're dictating Arabs as a whole, using "median IQ's" of Arabs born and raised in their shit holes. Got any figures for Arabs born and raised in western countries? That's what I want to see. Disregarding those who are clearly suffering some mental deficiencies due to being products of inbreeding, your underestimation of everyone one shade too brown is going to be your downfall.

What's your point? Are you a Nazi or something?

Always knew Pythagoras was /ourguy/.

They also calculated inter-stellar distances…

academia.edu/1261766/Mesopotamian_mathematics_page_proofs_

Nazis!? Where?!

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

We're not underestimating them at all, they're a threat to our civilizations.
But not due to their intellect, but due to the (((Elites))) financing, enabling, arming them and dispossessing us. They breed like rabbits too, and that's where the danger is.
About intellect, it's safe to say that the Median IQ covers about 60% of the population, and can be a good representative (I'm excluding the retarded exceptions and the genius exceptions) or do you want me to claim that every White people has the intellect of Leibniz like you're suggesting with your own bias towards them?
You see, they're also not affected by Cultural Marxism, that's why you may find them "based" or something.

In the end, about the IQ or Arabs growing up in Western Countries: it's the same, as IQ is largely genetic and returns to the mean. That's why the USA, with its Median IQ of 98 is actually a median between Higher White IQs, in the 105 mark, and lower Black IQ (80) and Mexican IQ (90).
The Flynn effect only worked to explain Northeast Asians and failed to replicate in Africans, African-Americans, Mexicans and Arabs.

So, lurk more.

if you really think pythagoras is /ourguy/ you go on with your bad selves, have fun storming the castle.

pythagoras was the first to pose the still-unproved hypothesis of heliocentrism, which has been used ever since to provide pretext for doubting the existence of God; quite literally it became the "pythagorean cornerstone" from which was built all freemasonry worldwide - all designed to perpetutate the lie of heliocentrism and all other lies based upon it.

i know many of you ballers, aka globetards, are going to go ballistic on this comment. meh, do your homework and find out for yourselves. or not. your not liking the truth wont make it any less true.

Had to laugh patriciatically.

Good post, and excellent trips. I came to a similar conclusion. Pythagoras basically was the first proto-Freemason, and perhaps not even out of some evil intention, but because the obverse, socratism, would always lead to conflict with the ignorant masses and, thereby, dead philosophers. Soon after, it probably got coopted by people with a power agenda who saw the potential in hoarding all knowledge for themselves.

Funny thing is that heliocentrism itself got superseded by Einsteinian relativity, which is an a-centrical paradigm, i.e. neither Earth nor Sun have any priviledged position there.

Trigonometry is useful for urban civilizations. Hunter gatherers or subsistence farmers, not so much. It's also been independently developed in some form or another all over the globe. Not surprising at all that the mesopotamians developed it long before the Greeks, considering large scale civilizations popped up in the middle east way before Europe. Receding ice caps and all. Too bad modern arab shitskins you kike fucks are trying so hard to import have very little in common with the ancient Sumerians, Babylonians or Assyrians.

Even though I agree with your post, I am more of the opinion that because of that same "doubting existence of God" history happened as it did, bringing up to this day where thanks to all the struggles and victories upon our race, we are able to discuss such ideas behind a computer screen. Independent from your personal beliefs if God exists or which kind of definition should the world God have, history happened as it did.

Maybe it was not the best way to approach such knowledge, but as said,

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ovKcyZGR8

Here you go.

(checked)
heliocentrism came before pythagoras. look up aten.

I simply don't understand you faggots. The Greeks preserved lots of ancient knowledge and openly gave credit to the egyptians for much of it. You niggers are assuming the Greeks even knew where the ancient knowledge came from when we just figured this shit out this week. Faggots like you are exactly the same as the antifa/blm faggots that cry about cultural appropriation. Were the Greeks supposed to just let this knowledge die because they didn't know who created it? Faggots like you don't even study math and have no idea that Greeks built onto trigonometry and didn't just parade it around as their creation.

Righteous hellenic trips confirm.

Aten/Echnaton was perceived as very eccentric if not outright lunatic. His belief had no permanence at all, and worse, because of his neglect in defending the frontiers, was associated with mental derangement for a long time. Savitri Devi wrote about him in "Lightning and Sun".

We have limited knowledge to work with. Last number I recall is that we have only 10% of the total classical world's library preserved in any form. We can thank the Arabs for fucking that up by burning all the libraries in Syria and North Africa.

In some another dimension in the future, where all niggers and other shitskins live in huts on earth wile asians have colonies in alpha centauri.

and the library of alexandria burning down

That's not the point of this thread. The point is that by attributing anything greater than 2+2 to Greeks, we take away from the accomplishments of other civilizations. Romans and Greeks contributed to civilization a great deal, but the tendency to attribute everything to these people by default needs to stop

That and shilling for my ancestors

syrian, your intentions are pure but stop talking about Greek mathematical achievements when you know nothing about them. you're playing a zero sum game and essentially taking credit for Greek advancements when you should be taking credit for the foundation for much of Greek mathematics.

syrians, arabs, egyptians were the influence for most of Greek mathematics