ITS OFFICIAL. Saudi Arabia WILL BURN TO THE GROUND

ITS OFFICIAL. Saudi Arabia WILL BURN TO THE GROUND

the state of Qatar expressed its aspiration to strengthen bilateral relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran in all fields

and reportedly informed Iran by phone of plans to return the Qatari ambassador to Tehran for the first time since it broke relations in 2016

>The move is significant because the chief accusation leveled against Qatar by its former GCC allies, especially Saudi Arabia, is of growing too close to Iran while sponsoring and funding terrorism. For the Sunni gulf states "funding terrorism" is more often a euphemism meaning links to Iran and Shia movements in the gulf. Ironically, there is ample evidence demonstrating that both sides of the current gulf schism have in truth funded terror groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS, especially in Syria. But Qatar's announcement sends an audacious and daring message essentially signalling that the country remains unbowed by Saudi pressure, and that the severe economic sanctions designed to bring Qatar to its knees may result in a geopolitical backfiring and new regional order as Iran stands to benefit

archive.is/haUwZ (zerohedge)

Here is another ZH article from last night talking about Israel threatening Russia and Syria (ROFL) for not kicking Iran out of Syria.

archive.is/Lp5Q6

Some of you will remember previously another ZH piece talking about USA and Hezbollah being unofficial allies and how USA and Russia held a meeting where they ignored every single Israeli request to do with the Syrian ceasefire. If someone saved those archives please post em below.

Its really amusing because Hillary said Trump was Hitler and had ties to Russia and its really looking like those are the only 2 truths she told the entire campaign. We will all live to see the SA + Zog empire burn to the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

ifpnews.com/exclusive/saudi-arabia-uae-try-revive-saddams-party-iraq/
twitter.com/KFM936/status/900655158044053504
gizmodo.com/peter-thiel-gains-new-zealand-citizenship-as-tech-elite-1791550567
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure the kikes are excited.

WEW

So which sides is less awful? Didn't Qatar have connections to Hillary, but now they're on Iran's side?

Qatar is irrelevant. Its kinda the same as China and Canada allying to fuck over America, Canada has no power but the significance of a powerful enemy having any ally next to you is massive.

They are both awful. Hopefully both sides sustain heavy losses. Saudi is a bit more awful because they're on kike's side.

>Trump and the (((saudi-arab alliance))) drove Qatar into the open arms of Iran
The emperor provides.

(((>>10487621)))
Post your best sad merchants

All Trump has to do is sit back and just let them kill each other. The ZOG falls, mudslimes die, everyone wins!

God emperor for ants goddamnit

Scaphism yourself, Muhammedian. Ahura Mazda wills it!

What happened was probably:
One Qatar prince told Sadi Arab Prince: "Fuck your mother."

Next day: Billion dollar sanctions on Qatar from Saudi Arabia.

Third day: Qatar joins Iran military sanctions on Saudi Arabia.

Fourth day: Holla Forums buys popcorn.

Fifth day: >implying anyone gives a crap about war in the eternal warzone middle east..

Really, really cringey.

This is actually a very good point. If anyone is feeling frustrated that Trump "isnt getting anything done" you can still have a smite on your face because every day that the USA is not Israels attack dog is another day where the kikes greatest enemies get stronger. How many countries have kicked out the bankers in the last 6 months? 3?

I got you, user.

If only Germany would take all the migrants and dump them secretly into Saudi Arabia.

Germany is probably going to burn to the ground too. The rulers of this planet are not the types of people who are going to throw their arms up in the air and go quietly.

Qatar supports wahabism and so does saudi arabia.

No one gives a shit what a desert rat finds "cringey".

None? I don't remember anyone throwing off ZOG banks in the last six months. I remember china setting up to throw them off along with russia for a gold standard but not actually doing it.

Shit I need some sauce on this for info if you don't mind my dude.

Just what the fuck is going on? What did Trump sow in Middle East when he went there?

it's getting closer

Braise the ZOG Emperor.

Fuck the wall, fuck Clinton, hell, let those based spics stay, at least we aren't sucking jewish cock too much.

Shanghai coop is still working on it; gold is still cheap.

Low effort D&C, shill. Try again.

quads of truth

Holla Forumsacks and Trumptards who continue sucking Trump dick in spite of him back tracking on all his promised are already divided, nice buzzword.
Definitely not T_D.

just fucking leave shill, you have no power here

Lol, jews became so insane tey are threatening to turn on the ovens themselves

This is a forced meme.

Shill for what? Keeping up your promises and getting rid of the Mexcerment? I know you'd like that kike.

Stop responding to shills

Its a good step but you're massively over exaggerating it
Qatar is largely insignificant, it has less than 500K nationalized citizens and its ties to Iran will be pretty limited due to it being a Wahhabi state

I was just helping Zoroastrian larpers but you come off way too tryhard

Pretty much this, it isn't that the US is uncucking itself, playing chess and making countries turn away from Israel/Saudis, its that other countries are uncucking themselves and its putting the US/Israel/Saudis into an increasingly more desperate position where they are willing to negotiate

Sorry, can't help it.

It's not a meme.

Oh yeah silly me fuck the wall and all at memes are more important than life.

Kill yourself. I'm not going to respond to your derail tactics anymore.

wont this just create more immigration into Europe?

Any city anons notice more and more heavy/oversized trucks and manufactured parts on the road?

Thanks user, nice job pissing off the endkike too.

Such as? Except the ones that made us like him, hm?
Forgot Shariahblue.

Cry some more shill.

This is very significant as Saudi Arabia has always been seen at the leader of the Gulf States since the fall of the Shah of Iran in the 1970s.

Qatar has been vying for power for the past two decades. They even pumped millions into the Clinton campaign in the hopes that she would benefit them had she been elected.

Qatar is tired of living in the shadow of Saudi Arabia, a nation they consider inferior. This could lead to a major destabilization in the middle east, and this time no one can blame the Jews. This is all the work of the Arab / Muslim / Persians

Holy shit. I just realized if Trump now cleans up Afghanistan and Pakistan like mentioned recently, they could also start strengthening their relationship with Iran afterwards, which means that not only Syria and Saudi, but also Afghanistan and Pakistan could become Iran "allies", screwing Israels entire middle-east plans.

Qatar not saudi, excuse me for mistyping.

Trump should have sanctioned the Saudi's oil industry after how they tried to ruin the blue collar workers of America over cheap fracked oil.

At least this shill has a brain of his own.

The population doesn't matter. Its land on the other side of the Humuz strait. This move also puts pressure on other nations surrounding SA.
You are trying to make this Qatar move sound small when really when you point out a "Wahhabi state" is moving against the Saudis it actually highlights how huge this actually is.

Your shill game is strong but you made a mistake in this sentence that gave you away.

A subversive shill agreeing with a blatant shill. You almost had us."America is gonna die because everyone is turning against their 2 greatest allies!!!". Trump is doing something greater than even Ron Paul could have done. He is helping hand off the ME to the proven stable and more peaceful ME countries in Iran and friends. Ron would have just left which would have started WW3 and no that would not be a good thing even if USA wasn't involved.

Yeah, and Trump back tracking on all his policies might finally push Europeans to dismantle your anti-White empire! The more you show us America is doomed, the MORE anti-American (anti-Israel through proxy) we get the faster your greatest ally falls too!

Obongo might have allowed that as part of some failed retarded plan against the Russians and Iran.

There is a reason why the majority of the most recent immigration is African. The gibs are drying up and the writing is on the wall for Europe. Mudshits are subhuman but they are still smarter and more loyal to each other than the heart of niggerland. A huge flow of immigrants into Europe at this point is better than the slow steady flow currently happening because it might wake those people up. Something huge (like a civil war) needs to happen sooner rather than later or W Europe has no hope. Better the fighting starts when your country is still 80-90% white.

Your h'wite allies, Amerimutts everyone.

So this is what the next 3yrs of "winning" is going to look like? If we don't get our wall at least I'm going to never be political aware again and just assume the worst always.

Completely kosher and 55% White America does tho.

Why are you making 2 separate posts to respond to me?

I am Canadian not an "Amerimutt". No one uses that term around here.

You are failing at the basics here. America has these things called guns. America is also on its own continent and the ocean is somewhat of a "logistical nightmare" so to speak. You seem to have a disdain for Americans. Might be because they are taking back their country and crushing yours at the same time? :*)

"Go back to sleep goyim. Stop paying attention"

Fuck the kikes. Go Quatar, kill the fucks.

Ignore the shill, he's been in multiple threads spreading his anti-American bullshit. He's probably just buttblasted that whatever shit hole he lives in doesn't allow him to defend himself. Either that or he's buttblasted that he hasn't got any shekels in a long time because his D&C bullshit is so incredibly obvious. ;^)

witnessed

Philippines and Hungary.

When the shills stray from their "Trump is a kike jpgs" and other repetitive talking points and actually try to debate us it serves the strongest of red pills to lurkers who might be on the newer side. Responding to the "chess" type shills who are reading off a script does nothing but shitting up a thread.

Because in reality it is

kike detected

Holy shit you are fucking retarded
Try it without argumentum ad-chess

Just to let everyone here know, The saudi population will have a "peaceful march" on September 15th to get their rights.

proxyJust to let everyone here know, The saudi population will have a "peaceful march" on September 15th to get their rights.

proxyJust to let everyone here know, The saudi population will have a "peaceful march" on September 15th to get their rights.

There was a few of us pointing this stuff out in that thread talking about Trump selling all those weapons to the Saudis forcing them into a civil war about 3-4 months ago. What is really interesting is all of these are zerohedge articles and are calling it perfectly so far. I really need to start saving these archives, there is about 8 of them that paints an incredible picture. It is however really annoying that ZH has a bunch of fluff / garbage pieces mixed in to its site but maybe its for the best that these things are not spelled out yet for the normies.

This has nothing to do with the weapons deal though

Remember, that website is owned by (((ABC media))). Be wary of it.

Errrrm. I dunno about that :)

Id say all of this is very closely connected. If you look at all the events surrounding Qatar in the last 6 months there are so many happenings for such a small country in a very short time frame. USA / Russia / Iran are piling on the pressure towards the kike empire.

Give specific examples as to why they are related to the weapons deal, the Qatar dispute started due to Al-Jazeera the main Qatari outlet airing footage of the Saudi government attacking Saudi Shiites along with some mildly critical footage from Yemen, this is entirely a political dispute as far as Qatar is concerned since they have basically no military whatsoever on their own and neither Turkey or Iran is likely to seriously fight for them

must be feeling a little tight for sunnis right now

Be wary of all media. The only way you can trust a web/news site is by their past articles which acts as a foundation for their current articles and predictions for the future.

I am speaking of my own personal opinion based on events since Trumps presidency, not on a 100% factual basis. I am also trying to keep the conversation going because I love to think about the zog empire burning to the ground.

Fair enough, but i have doubts about Qatar being that significant in the long run or likely to cause a serious conflict, they just don't have that much to offer, they are rich on an individual basis but still a tiny country with relatively little geopolitical significance
I would still consider Yemen or even Iraq a much more likely cause of serious conflict, or
even direct Saudi-Iranian
IMO the one to pay attention to right now is Iraq, the Iraqi government is starting to get its balls back and block weapons shipments to the Kurds along with developing relations with Russia/Iran, the Saudis are also unironically trying to push a new Sunni-Kurd "Baath" party
ifpnews.com/exclusive/saudi-arabia-uae-try-revive-saddams-party-iraq/

Not that there is anything wrong with Baathism but their proposal is only related in name and Saddam would be spinning in his grave, they're attempting to create a puppet army/state again now that ISIS failed

I missed the comment at the end.

Turkey has already sent troops and military vehicles to Qatar. There is only a few hundred present so far but Ankara has promised 1000-3000 in the future. This sends a very obvious message that if you attack Qatar you are attacking Turkey so I disagree with your comment. You don't move troops into allied countries just for the hell of it. If you do this and get attacked and do not respond then you just look like a weak idiot whos words and actions can be easily ignored.

What will happen is SA will try and put more pressure on Qatar and Turkey will send more troops. SA will make more threats and make certain moves which endangers Qatar and Turkey will send more troops. SA keeps pulling this shit and Iran will start putting their own troops in Qatar. Every time SA acts up they will be rewarded with military escalation from 2 countries that are more powerful than they are.

Its a symbolic show of force at best, Turkey has stationed troops and retreated multiple times before, they have also claimed to support countries only to immediately change opinion when their NATO masters told them to, like when they immediately changed from supporting Saddam to helping Invade Iraq

Doubt it, Iran wont even station troops in Yemen and they are far less likely to for an insignificant Wahhabist state

Holy fuck user. I don't think you are a shill but you need to do some reading. Qatar has the largest amount of LNG on the fucking planet.

The cause of serious conflict is SA and Israel killing millions of Shiites over the decades, capturing women and children and turning them into slaves. Yemen and Iraq are relevant as proxy countries for Iran's power. I am not saying Iran entirely controls these countries but when SA is more powerful than you (Yemen, Iraq) are and wants your people dead and you have Iran which is the most powerful nation compromised of your people then there is only 1 option that you have. I don't understand how you can say Iraq or Yemen will be the cause of serious conflict when those countries have been at war for decades now. Nothing is changing with them specifically, only that Iran is getting stronger.

See above. Iraq is tied to Iran. Their government isn't getting its balls back, their government via Iran / Russia influence is pushing the kike agents out.

This is false, also importing their LNG would take away from Russian/Iranian sales, in fact they have reason to prevent Qatar from trying to be successful
Already happened and Qatar dropping Saudi support doesn't play into this to any significant degree
They have been at war for decades with themselves now and are now reorganizing as a stable central government with external threats now as the highest priority, especially Iraq
Russian influence somewhat but Iraq is pushing back against some Iranian influence and is largely acting as a independent state and not a puppet, they recent just reduced the influence of Muqtada Al-Sadr which is heavily Iranian influenced and purged Iranians from the security bureau and replaced them with nationalist Iraqi Shiites

Moscow expects in the near future to sign an agreement with Qatar on military-technical cooperation - ambassador of the Russian Federation RIA

twitter.com/KFM936/status/900655158044053504

So here is the nuke exchange:

Does reserves mean the total LNG that country has or what has been taken out of the ground?

Regardless if Qatar is #1 or #3 that is far from insignificant.

Can this really be true when there has been so much outside influence in those countries?

Iraq has went through 2 major wars against the most powerful countries in the world. Are they fighting among themselves or are there foreign agents fanning the flames within their countries?

Even if this is true the end result will probably be the same. If true Iraqi's with no outside influence take their country back, which is something I am a huge skeptic of, they will still favor Iran over SA and Israel. Maybe Iran and Russia are trying to make the Iraqi government look more legitimate and without an Iranian fingerprint on it so their decisions look more like their own. Interesting to think about.

Elections in germany are in one month, if the (((AFD))) wins then maybe we will see some rapefugee going back.
Sadly the party is completely jewed out though, so no attacks on the banks.

Wrong. Both of them would turn into a giant radioactive wasteland. Even if they weren't nuked hypothetically, with the the dollar at dead, and Russia and Europa descending into anarchy, the chinks would suffer a big economic and political crisis, guaranteeing a slow, but tumultuous collapse.
Right on the first part, wrong on the second one, they would just embrace the samson option and hope to take down as many neighbours as they could, anything else other than a barren wasteland is a stretch. Also, by this point, a race war would have already begun in what's left of Europe and America

In my city they have a turkish girl on the team… but since most turks I know hate the african refugees and and erdogan forbid them to vote CDU, SPD and die Grünen… maybe?

In my scenario china nukes the US after the US gets nuked by Russia. Meaning that Russia and Us are almost obliterated anyway and had no reason to declare war on china prior.
Also Israel would make sure not to bomb anything between the rivers that yahwe promised them. Thats why they started war in those regions since the foundation of isreal. So don't have to nuke the nearby land and depopulate it through war.

Remaining LNG after what has already been extracted
With Iraq definitely, there was outside influence but the sectarian war from 2004-2009 was definitely heavily related to internal issues
You can argue that Saddam was a foreign agent but the Shiite government that is emerging is definitely a nationalist/populist force that is aligned with the majority of the population
Not quite, if you pay attention the Saudis and US are getting increasingly desperate to divide/balkanize Iraq along Kurdish lines and Iraq promoting a national identity and enforcing territorial solidarity which they said they will is pretty likely to cause a conflict IMO since it would mean a definite end to Sunni influence in Iraq and a very solidified Shiite crescent as a natural/organic outcome
Iranian influenced but not an Iranian puppet, Iraqi Shiites dont quite agree with the Iranians on a number of things especially in Baghdad/the central provinces although Basra/the south is more pro-Iran

along both Kurdish and Sunni lines now that they are trying to combine them in a single movement

Samson option is a fairy tale to scare the goyim. No one is getting nuked and trying to play the game of who nukes who is pointless since it will set off a chain reaction that destroys everyone.

Personally I'd rather see Qatar fucked up. I'm positive they are deep in bed with Google and Twitter and obviously Hillary and helped manufacture the twitter revolutions in Qatar's neighbors to create a soft imperialism. Manipulative fuckery like that has no place in this world and Qatar doesn't get to defend that bullshit with "B-but we a sovereign nation!"

No, Qatar is allying with Iran because Qatar knows its cover is totally blown and it has no more allies in Washington in positions to help Qatar, and Iran is the only other possible ally in pretty much the whole world these shits can still be friends with. Don't expect Iran to do much really, probably they will have to be busy handling light raids from all the troops Trump is sending to Afghanistan, and Qatar's angry neighbors are going to roll in and just remove that entire royal bloodline from history.

It doesn't scare me, and I'm perfectly fine sacrificing a few billion people, even the entire world, if it finally rids the world of Jewish-Supremacists.

By the way, stop using the term "Zionists". Use "Jewish-Supremacists" instead. Why were you ever using the former instead of the latter when the latter is indefensible by any politically allowed argument? You got jewed into saying Zionist instead of Jews because you think Zionist gave you cover, but it was really a trick to keep you from calling out the real problem with Jewish-supremacy, that they are trying to create a global system of central banks and rule it all from Israel.

The funny thing is before they could get central banks in the last two or three countries, autists created the digital jew and now anyone can create their own currency with blockchain technology that makes trusted middlemen obsolete.

Id like to see all the Sunni countries killing each other. I don't favor Qatar over SA and its fun to watch them all self implode. It was the Saudis (or Trump) forcing Qatar into the arms of Iran for whatever reason. I am sure more blanks will be filled in as time goes on.

Iran won't be sending any troops officially theirs into Afghanistan.

Useless if the kikes start their own or take over a crypto currency like bitcoin and make other currencies illegal if the state keeps being cucked. It's not a currency itself that's the problem.

Can I be the first to congratulate Israel, the JIDF, Saudi Arabia, the MSM, world jewry and every other semitic fuck out there. Well done friends.

By flooding Europe with shitskins and starting revolutionary conflicts within the USA; you have made our countries too busy to bother with saving you. Where previously a combined force from the USA, Britain, France and Sweden would have rushed in to 'stabilise' the situation - we are now too preoccupied with stabilising our own nations. Your shit-stirring has left you alone and vulnerable, and our historic Aryan brothers in Iran will now finish you bastards off for good.

Thanks again for killing yourselves.

They've left everyone vulnerable and will probably pull the plug on everyones economy and who knows what else to cause chaos. I don't see em getting out of this in the end though.

For the umpteenth fucking time: the elites all have land in new zealand. They'll just wait it out and come back after everything has burnt down.
gizmodo.com/peter-thiel-gains-new-zealand-citizenship-as-tech-elite-1791550567

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

tl;dr those who are wealthy enough are getting NZ citizenship.

This was always their strategy. Burn down everything outside of NZ, but make sure the countries are still up to their eyeballs in debt. It's classic jewish lightning, but we're all holding the bag. They'll push out that Phoenix Dollar and come back in once the entire globe is reduced to third world status.
Then they'll make plebs pay for rainwater just like they do in the real shit brown countries.

New Zealand is a meme. Maybe some of the lower tier billionaires are doing this but the worlds rulers have enough power to launch themselves into space and watch the planet nuke itself from orbit.

Ahura Mazda is Allah you retard
Iranians were blessed with the great prophet Zarathustra but the latter shahs were decadent polytheist shits
(just like Arabs now)

Their plan doesn't work if only a few places are burning and everyone else has risen against the jew, which is what's happening. Any country including New Zealand that harbors these kikes will end up paying the price if they protect them. Sanctions are just the first step - we'll be at the point where we will invade each and every country if they don't give up or kill the kikes themselves. When the whole world is redpilled on jews, the law and the semblance of due process will be thrown out the window to kill every kike and whoever enables them to do their jewing.

I emphasize again, in the event that they go to New Zealand or hell, even Israel which is what some are doing, that plan will completely be their undoing because one or two countries will not have what it takes to keep every other country that wants to spill jew blood out. Their last stand will be a pathetic whimper as Israel or New Zealand burns along with the jews and harboing jews will be a death sentence. I'd love to see them try this anyway. It's going to be fun watching every jew in the world try and escape, only to die in pathetic unceremonious ways.

I wish that were the case, but the US is now sending more troops to Afghanistan when the US is falling apart. Anarcho-tyranny at home, war-profiteers gaming the system abroad.

Actually, anything coming from that kikeblog tends to get filtered immediately.

If Sauds dindunuffin after all this barking they will look like little bitches. They are laughing stock already after Yemen war fiasco.

I'm ashamed to know where that pic is from.

Which is why it makes sense they're trying to talk tough now. Seems to be backfiring.

good they are starving the yemenis to death and caused a fake cholera outbreak like in haiti which killed thousands (from nepalese "peace keepers" not pooing in the loo not even joking look it up) with america and britain propping them up.

ghwar could be on fire, the king could be shot to death and we will dance like they did on 9/11 with the iranians and qataris.

how dare they and the israelis try to shut the free independent voice of al jazeera with our might or commit atrocities with our weapons.

its time these saudis got their just desserts.

Checking these glorious digits

Is easy and it's mostly rich gooks and pajeets. They're letting 100k a year in and it's really shifting demographics and making shitskin/gook ghetto areas, shitty cheap labour. But many of them are sick of being taken advantage of and being held on VISAs which are on ice, there literally is potential to cause them to riot against the govt… we all hate the govt as do they. Less than 50% of NZ votes, kek.

For buying citizenship, all they need is two businesses for two years, hence all these empty, shitty shops all over the place in over-developed strip malls. NZ is becoming USA urban wasteland and it's shit.
Many places run on rainwater (myself included) and there is no taxes/costs for this. Not that I would pay them anyway as I don't contract with the tax kikes/IMF/etc. They don't like you doing it in the city, although I see more and more people doing it in plebville and council doesn't give a fuck.