Is anonymity a strength we lack outside of here?

The correlation of anonymity and action. Is this what will cost us America and the world? Here, on our Naruan Fly-fishing Image board we are anonymous, and therefore not afraid to voice out opinions and act, on the internet, in accordance. Antifa wear masks and are not afraid of causing civil unrest. Is our strength (and theirs, sadly) rooted in the anonymity? Could we carry this anonymity in to the normie sphere in order to combat the real life effects of the communists? I understand that none should be afraid to voice their beliefs, however a lot (if not most) are because they wield public opinion like a weapon, costing people their jobs, children and more.
Most importantly, if things devolved in to a state of true civil unrest or an all out war, would those that group together but remain anonymous have a better chance? The military does not focus on the individual in order to be successful, but the group of nameless faces during conflict, heros after the fact. Could "we" (and I mean that in a lose term to represent those that stand against the leftist/progressive/communist groups) benefit from an organized real world anonymous presence?

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/08/23/silicon-valley-struggle-sessions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a selective sense, yes. The problem is you're fighting people who grant themselves anonymity and actively remove yours. This asymmetry is the real problem faced by afk activity. If you can correct the imbalance, you may proceed without anonymity. So long as the playing field is not level, you will have to play by their rules, such as with masks and "dirty tactics".

Hey kid wanna blow up a federal building? Totally not fbi

I never called for any sort of violence. Read as deeply as you like, but I am mainly focusing on an external presence of any type.
Groups of masked attackers decend on our country and wreck elements of it. Unmasked white nationalists/civil nationalists, etc. (individuals all opposed to the actions of the others) rally, voice opinions, etc. and get easily identified and attacked as individuals. Anonymity is our strength here. Anonymity is their strength there. It seems there is a correlation that may one day be a defining trait.

This truly is the case. While I agree that people should feel free to express their beliefs and rally behind a cause, the game has been rigged and that is costly. The shame that some feel about hiding who they are/what they believe is a weakness now. Pride is exploited, even though it is appropriate and rightly placed.

Nomymity is ego. Ego makes you a target. Remember your Alinsky, you do not want to be frozen or polarized.

The only time you should ever be on TV is to dispense comedic redpills.

Crowdsource your schemes elsewhere, you glow in the dark CIAnigger

Yup. Pre-tipping point it's a must. Any man with something to lose will not stick his neck out for what is still a fools errand. Take your 40something with a couple of kids, mortgage, and shot at a decent promotion. Will he risk the doxx, career, and family consequences? Hell no. The Normie wife & in-laws are motivation enough to keep his head low.
Post tipping point is a different story. If there is better-than-a-snowballs chance in hell of DOTR, then we will see many John Hancocks stand up and be counted. There are some movements offering "cell" type anonymity. 3%ers comes to mind, among others. An interesting conversation would be identifying the tipping point. So far, we all instinctively know that an assassination or impeachment of DJT would light the fuse leading to DOTR… I think.

I've noticed since Trump was elected a lot of the keks have evaporated from pol. Dunno if that's because we're being raided constantly by outsiders posting or retards here are just losing their sense of humor and taking themselves too seriously. I suspect a lot of this IRL larping shit that poltards are falling for is to blame. There is a marked increase in moralfaggotry and "let's go out and do shit"-tier posting.

The thing is, you dance with the one that brought you, faggots. And what brought us to this point is memes, trolling, and shitposting. When they go tryhard, we go lulzy. Pic related.

What we need is decentralised collectivism. When nobody knows the goal but nobody knows the plans, everybody makes up their own plans making it very hard if not impossible to infiltrate the movement. But it has to become organised unorganisation for it be accomplished irl. Secret symbols, local management without any member knowing the others true identity. I mean literal deathsquads where nobody ever met and where they are just on the same discord, one guy in a hawaii shirt laying the unregistered bullets in the garbage bin next to the house. The other one calling from his basement to distract the victim… shit like that. If one is questioned by the police nobody will ever know the other ones.

There is something to this. Masks are sacred, as anons have discussed off and on for a long time now. Antifa hide their identities which makes it easier to accomplish their goals (such as those are). It is used with hostility in London by extremist islamists who claim an area by donning masks and intimidating police.

To paraphrase the relevant quote: if you give a man a mask he will tell you his truth. An ugly soul does not become pretty under a mask, but a truthful soul will become beautiful. Depending on how certain events transpire, we can adapt the clown masks and war paint of juggalos, reflect on the mistakes and successes of anonymous, the Erisians, fauxtests, and harlequinade archetypes. Contrast with organized masked groups like secret societies, the ku klux klan, even the idea of gods as yungian archetypes and masks of humans.

Hitler is right. The most important part of our strategy is laughter. Spiritually cleansing laughter. Masks evoke real life shitposting. Dress as clowns, cosplay, have fun with your anonymity. This also ties in with our countermeme to start bringing monster trucks and mad max cars to rallies, as we would be dressing the part.

For variety, other organized anonymity meatspace memes could be themed around suits, ties, and red spandex bodysuits. My personal favorite for fucking with the left by wearing costumes is redtexted for emphasis. Think about their kvetching…

Dress up as stormtroopers.

FBI, please…

If we are smart enough, we won't need to go any further than anonymity. Can just infiltrate the trs faggots and make them do all the dirty work. commence #OpTRS-Drones

The shit you're describing sounds like a gay pride parade meets Comic-Con - no thanks. I'm not opposed to a little absurdity but why embrace kike fiction when we have a rich history to draw from?

nice digits

Ego is Jewish pseudoscience.

We have a mask though. Of course, now anonymous is a psyop and alphabet soup. We just have to reclaim it for ourselves, reclaim our history as anonymous. Also, Guy fawkes is a white male who wanted to restore Catholicism.

But anonymous is there to fight the banks, and the kikes who own them.

jacobitemag.com/2017/08/23/silicon-valley-struggle-sessions/

Any time you show up to a place of Holla Forums importance, have some tell on your person. A green and purple tie, wolfshook cuff links, the 8 of diamonds, etc.
Look for them. Confirm affiliation with a countersign, exchange contact info.
Right now we can not benefit from organising except for bantz and feasts. We don't live together as a community. In the future we probably will have to live with one another. Simple connections today are neccesary for tommorow.

ABANDON ANONYMOUS
DON THE GREAT HELM

LEARN TO SPOT THE PSY-OP Holla Forums

These threads have been popping up all at once in the last 2hrs. It's obviously a coordinated effort to reorganize the CIAlt-right.

Do not let them organize you

Do not let them control you

You are chaos

They fear you because of this

No masks

No uniforms

Nothing but dark waters. Be like water. Slip right out of their hands.

How do we fight the commies and protect the statues without going outside?

There were 40,000 fucking useful idiots at the Boston rally.

American Holla Forums will never be that large. The Alt-Right is the enemy of Holla Forums.

We don't need to protect fucking statues you idiot. We are not the statue brigade.

We fight Communism/ZOG by waking people up from their self imposed suicide.

That = redpilling

That does NOT = marching into PR stunts.

If white people continue to work for Soros and white genocide, it's better for us to simply protect our anonymity and wait for the Civil War/chaos that it will bring.

1. Get fit and martial

2. Get money

3. Get safe property

4. Get wise

We have been discussing this for months now in various ways and it doesn't sound anything like that. Fuck off with your unfunny helmet.

I can't believe you're discussing dressing up in PR stunts for the (((Media))) as either storm troopers or Catholic knights.

If you're not a FED you should really, honestly, not participate anymore. You're a danger to yourself and your family. Live a simple life and fuck off. We don't need dumb people being lead into false flags.

This is the crux of the issue. The wealthy kikes have anonymity through the use of proxies. They get everyone else to do their dirty work while the only people who even have half a clue who they are are their immediate servants like the gardener. Otherwise they're just more or less faceless shareholders of large corporations and central banks. There's a complete asymmetry of anonymity, and user is very smart to point it out.

Educating people so that when they stand up you disavow them and let them get their life fucked up.
Where do your loyalties lie?
inb4 edgy i have no loyalties

"LET'S PLAY DRESS UP AND MARCH FOR WHITE EDUCATION Holla Forums!" LET'S GET IN FRONT OF THOSE CAMERAS Holla Forums!"

Reminder, the (((Camera))) is a weapon and will never be used to help wake people up. It is only a tool for Jews to get groups to fight each other.

More idealogical bullshit, just another form. This is no different than shit the commies believe. Good sounding nonsense that has no real world practical use.
Last I checked people also piss in to water and only niggers and cats are afraid of it. That part of your kikebook feel good sayings/quotes that get cut off?
I forgot that some here are just as dumb as some there as well.

A. OP didn't say anything about cameras.
B. How is the internet any better than a camera?
C. You seem really opposed to doing anything other than shitposting, so much so that you are opposed to others discussing things other than shitposting.
I came here to see a reasonable discussion about anonymity in the normie sphere. Didn't expect to see (((someone))) so against doing anything but shutting up.

I must actually say, we are a board of piece. Literally and figuratively. I actually haven't seen calls to violence on this board.
In this regard we are already better.
Now if we want to translate anonymity to the outside world… Well, we would need to dress up like these Commies from Antifa.
And I'm going to tell you, that this will be a very bad idea, especially since this will be the creation of a right-wing equivalent of Antifa, thus we give up our strong point, our peace.

This might even devolve so far, that in the end we land in a state similar to Weimar's Germany which means that several political armies battle themselves on the streets, reinforcing political instability and thus foreign intervention.(Many countries want to see the biggest power fall and they will definitely act when the time is right, even Assange and Notch are aware of that)

We have to push through as we always do.
RIDICULE THEM
This is our best option. We create memes and they cry. Internet warfare is also something we excel at. So just fight the internet fight and ridicule, meme them.

"user squads" should only be reserved as an option in case of an open war with the left.

I have structured my life so that no person or entity can damage my income. And my cult leader level charisma means within my town I can do no wrong.

If you don't want to hide your power level and want to be anonymous your best bet is to become a normal. Create a disguise that looks like another average Joe. Your goal is to create a new identity that belongs to nobody.

What's with all these "think tank"-tier threads lately? New shilling method?

Checked
I know you're not a fibber, just giving you some shit buddy

PONY BUMPO

Their strength is msm covering for them.

I don't want to correct it, I want to reverse it.

yes

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS.
it's not anonymity that is our strength. it's our lack of a centralized kosher leader that drives our focus that is our strength.

it's a farming method to create a new method of consensus cracking and gaslighting. basically farming responses in order to determine exactly what their next move should be.
if you are to check OP's posting history it would reveal A LOT .

While I don't think this question is meritless, I do kind of wonder why anyone would ask a question for which the answer is both obvious if answered in a yes/no fashion, and also clearly posited by an outsider.

We identify the people in antifa crowds that harm right-wingers through a mixture of serendipity and their manifest incompetence. (((They))) have control of a company that produces glasses that employ cloud facial recognition software to identify and tag people walking around IRL in real time with their names and, I'm sure, other data (like whether or not they need bike-lock'd). RL anonymity? I don't think you have any grasp of the truth of the world we live in.