Horror cyberpunk sci fi

I need ideas, Holla Forums. I need ideas for a horror sci-fi game inspired from Starcraft, System Shock, Warframe and Warhammer. I need the least amount of comfy as possible. I need the atmosphere to be creepy, mysterious, cold, depressing, nothing victorious and cliche. I need something that feels very unfamiliar and distant with its fanbase.

What do you have for me, Holla Forums?

This only happens if there's a big enough change in tone.
You want them to know something feels off.

The enemy should never present itself, it should always feel like it's lurking around every corner. But nothing is there. Except when it is

read vore

Look up a tabletop game called Nechronica.

this shit needs a vidya, i recall some threads on old/x/ long before the exodus

I think the key word you want is alien. Try and make something that's in no way familiar or safe-feeling. The trailer for Tangiers comes to mind for instance, as does Scorn.

Are you an actual devfag or just asking for random ideasguys to post ideas?

i really do hope scorn turns out to be good

Make a grindy and heavily unbalanced rts with RPG elements shoehorned in and consistently disappoint an established fanbase.
That's pretty horrifying.

The Deep Underslums of the pan-continental Dictatorship of e'Trre, Year 3XXXXXX AD. A terrible disease has formed, in its infancy it causes mere discomfort, but in maturity it drives the patient mad. Patients who are very late into the disease have been reported as having "itchy bones that need to be scratched", and were often seen clawing at their faces, searching for sharp objects, or even gnawing on their skin and flesh. To combat the disease, you and several other doctors were sent to quarantine the diseased into their own sections, but things went terribly wrong when a local crimelord was infected. In his madness he rallied the unwashed masses against the Dictatorship, forming an army of insane, diseased gangbangers, street urchins, sewer dwellers and prostitutes. Caught in a land of diseased cesspools, inbred freaks, and sub-human criminals, carrying only the scrubs on your back and the medical knowledge in your head, you are in the eyes of the Dictatorship: a lost cause.

Also, define success in terms of
a) rigidly sticking to a strategy someone else already established
and b) clicks per minute

Wait, I think I just figured out why I hate ASSFAGGOTS

dunno mangs, i hope Junk Head gives you some ideas

Goddamnit, I just want to scavange corpses.

The opportunity to get shit signed and artwork done and this faggot wastes it on Magic cards. What a piece of shit.

I guess play Prey 1?

Starcraft + Ghost in the Shell = ???

Think alien-tier abandoned infested colony, 40k genestealers, System Shock and shit like Thing and Screamers (1995).
For bonus points read Xenology.

Basically you're looking at presenting a normal environment that feels wrong somehow. You want them jumping at shadows, their initial allies being the enemy all alone, their enemies being their actual allies and the cute little loli kid biting their head off when they least expect it.

Fuck off gook.

Boop

Take a look at japanese cyberpunk such as Tetsuo: The Iron Man, 964 Pinocchio and Rubber's Lover. I know there are older ones like attached but they are even more unsettling/weird and kind of hard to translate. In these examples it's important to tap into the topic of flesh, mutations and changes to people. That's both psichological and graphical horror.

Well from that description, sounds like you would want someone like squaremeter to do your music.