Project Gorgon Thread

And we're back!

I don't have the pastebins and links to the google docs of our names and the like unfortunately, or our group chat for that matter

Totemic Infusion, new tutorial map, the old one is in a new location called south Serbule (the cave), and I finally noticed what was so familiar with the red cat things in that they are clearly poorly retextured castrated Dungeons and Dragons Displacer beasts, bravo PG team, bravo.

In other news, I can't seem to get any better forms of Armour and it's driving me crazy, but the game is still fun nonetheless if a bit on the barren side.

As the Original Tutorial cave has moved, a number of NPCs have as well, including shield guy, who is now in in inn in South Serbule.

Knives have been added to the game for those who wish to shank a bitch, and you can now become a Giant bat, which probably will play into Vampirism at a later stage when it has been implemented.

The tutorial island can be visited by talking to the furry at the docks who will take you there for 300 GP, the new stuff is that there's no password red door for a chest, but the Psychology/1st NPC you met in the caves is there as well as the Ex-general girl, and a new guy who teaches you how to use teleportation pads, Do not fucking lose the gems required for this when you get them on the island.

The quest for that zombie cave with the brain bugs is implemented (Talk to that mantis we all know and love)

Gajus the Bigheaded has his own separate boss chamber on the new island, and there's a golem to the right of his cell, the password is Davlos, if you didn't already follow the story of PG thus far.

Also, getting Femurs has never been a bigger pain in the as because of the loss of the original tutorial cave and all the god level garbage you get from skinning and butchering wildlife now, even with the bonus inventory slots for whatever event is going on, I'm still running out of fucking space.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10M9293VULyIxOa58EWJA-gBwjAsu2RYV5-JS_RVIvkQ/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

You still can't play as a gorgon, can you?

I remember these threads from last year. Good times.
My computer was too shit to play this game at the time, but reading the threads were very entertaining when others here still played it.

I'd hop back in on a heart beat if we could get the community actually bustling again

Oh right, along with knives came dick ass rogues, sneak attacks, and Violent death fey.

does this game let you play as a fairy

why do you want to be so ugly that people die when they look at you?

Yeah, I know, I played again for a little while and picked up knife, mixing it with battle Chem for Supreme DoT stupidity

When is it going to be closed up for backers? I don't want to start only to have my access restricted soon.

This. I've been waiting to hear anything about the implementation of the fairy race for ages.

Who fucking knows. It was supposed to happen near the end of the kick starter, but it's been almost a year so…

Will there be a wipe someday?

Gorgons don't have to be ugly, user. But I'd also definitely want to play as a fairy.

The only expected wipe is going to be crafting skills and gear and/or money

Google Docs

docs.google.com/document/d/10M9293VULyIxOa58EWJA-gBwjAsu2RYV5-JS_RVIvkQ/edit

Oh right, animals get armour now.

Pigs also shag dance.

Thanks for the doc, updated it a little.

Also, there are work orders for specific stacks of items doable by work order boards, and you can hire shopkeepers in the tower area (now redone) to sell your stuff for you with the new retail management skill.

Anyone here want to do Khyrulek?

Her final form is complete, an dit's a hellish gauntlet with a curse so anally raping you'll be mad for eons.

She's literally a giant that uses TWO of the fire immune rhinos that were guarding the Spider demi-god, and summons shitloads of minu ursula's to eat your kneecaps as they fling spells everywhere.

The OP isn't informative about what this is.

MMORPG where everything is a skill.

Even dying levels you up enough so you can learn necromancy, or you can stea lthe dank necro secrets fro ma Liches tomb.

it's full of degenerate elves, (no really, they're all nymphomaniancs) People turning into deer, spiders, Giant bats, and mantises with hats.

You can farm, get int oretail management, blacksmithing, eat human hearts, get high, make freinds with NPCs who have favour to gain via stuff you do for them or gifts from the things they like.

Also, Mu the Myconian has an Iocaine powder addiction that can be gifted to him for favour as a secret.

PG is a no bullshit RPG where everything is abotu fending for yourself and discovering the world as it is, full of wonderous racism rapist Mecenary goblins, and Necromancers that are pure evil, such as this one guy who forces this chick to renaimte dead people so he can rape them as they scream.

You cna even become Sigmund freud and psychoanalyse opponents with a psycholgy skill, with this and mentalism, you're basically a Psion.

Oh right, and don't bathe in the pool in Elbitule, it actually ha sa chance of givin gyou a
asty Elven STD because they constantly have sex in the pool

The Liches Crypt is home to a spider demigod who can turn you into a spider, and there's this feature for beast morphs where when they chat in the chat box, what comes out may be morphed by Beast speech, meaning if you're a cow, some times text will be replaced with various Mooo's of differentiating degress, and additionally spiders with EEEEEEEEEEEEE and so on.

Pigs make great tanks and they gather up mushrooms and reach hyper porkocity speeds.

Also, includes a Loli Lich that posseses your mind and shares it with you, sometimes spawning to try and kill you or if you're lucky, joins you as a pet, or tlaks to you and lets you vendor stuff with her.

Bosses give players nasty curses which can only be removed if the boss is beaten at some intervals in combat, the first boss makes your head massive so you can't wear hats for example.

Then there's this guy who' sa crazy ass mushroom infested spore elf high-off his ass talkign about Myconians talking to him all the time who has log-out (Oh yeah, all NPCs have this if they're not palceholders) activites where you get high with him and hunt sharks on magic mushrooms.

No really.

Also, again Elves are WHORES.

Some more screenies.

Some of the skills

Oh right, you can inscribe item descriptions on stuff you've found, so you can sell the item with a little bit of history attached to it.

I remember playing this last tear, i stopped cause everything felt too unpolished ircc, but it was fun.

Is it a pain to level up skills, or is there not much of a grind? And do we have a guild or something similar yet?

if i can find my old character i'll totally play this again with anons

Guilds cost a pretty penny to make, though I don't know if we already had one during my absence from the game.

that's fucking dank

Huh, never noticed this at Character creation.

Lads, I used to play this when it was new and we had a guild.
I'm planning on reinstalling.
Have they added some sick new shit and people to trigger with our autistic bantz?

The pig shall rise again.

You're going to have to craft it though.

Also, there's a hidden animal village somewhere for the farmland uprising.

It's /join -infinty remember.

Oh right, performance has updated today AND WE CAN DO SYNCRHONISED DANCING.
As soon as you get the Dancing skill that is.

Someone help me kill Usrula please :^(.
I'm "TheGreatWizard".

Get out of Holla Forums.

Stop getting triggered over my autism.
Help me or fuck off.

So I just changed my Quote, and then this happened.

THEY KNOW.

Also they replied to something I mentioned so I guess they're active or the like.

bump