RONALD BERNARD FOUND DEAD

IF YOU EVER SOUGHT A CHANCE TO REDPILL NORMALFAGS, NOW IS THE TIME

Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead
Ronald Bernard, the elite Dutch banker who exposed the financial industry Illuminati in a series of TV interviews, has been found dead in Florida. He was 61.

newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/
archive.is/frtet

You may remember the guy from an interview in April this year, an ex-banker from the Netherlands exposing all kinds of things concerning the elite. Naming pizzagate, the jews, and the 'anti-semitism' problem.
Interview here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks (part 1)
hooktube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k (part 2)
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4 (part 3)

I literally had a conversation tonight with a colleague about 'the problems in the world today', and brought up Ronald Bernard trying to redpill him. Seeing as we're both Dutch and he likes to watch shit on jewtube.

My only gripe on the interview was

F
captcha: twF kys

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla.com/2017/07/24/sebring-man-lost-on-nature-trail-is-found-dead/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2082491
hcso-news.org/hcso-news/072417-lost
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138915494
spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-05-02-17
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, and I thought this was some kinda larping faggotry.

Why would you kill a person who 'exposes' you? People probably won't even know who he is, and you can inform them with your own spin. By killing the person you invoke the Streisand effect.

It's not called the (((Streisand))) effect for nothing.

RIP I hope he went out like pic related.

The only source I can find on this, a local NBC affiliate, says the guy's name was Ronald Bernard Fernandez. Completely different person.

For real? Sticky this now

bump

Yeah I had my suspicions, but he said about the Protocols and this pretty much confirms it

Shut up Kike, maybe so he wouldn't give more interviews exposing them? Or may he wouldn't become fully redpilled and realize it really is the Jews

bump for interest. If your faking this op I'm gonna find u.

Haven't factchecked thoroughly, im a faggot i know stumbled on this online after my conversation with said colleague. I don't hope I jumped to conclusions.

He actually made it pretty clear in the interview linked in OP that he could name all sorts of names but that he was refraining from doing so to avoid being immediately killed. Basically, he thought they wouldn't kill him (probably for the exact reason you cite, Streisand effect/lending further credence to his claims) if he stopped short of exposing individual people involved.

Perhaps they thought the risk that he might begin doing so in the future outweighed the risk of bringing attention to the whistleblowing he'd already done. The guy made it pretty clear that he was in pretty deep as of very recently, so if he did start naming names, it would put a lot of the current elite at risk.

wat?

Wait. No, fuck that. I hope I jumped to conclusions. That means the guy is still alive.

It's a spic with a similar name, not the banker.

voat pizzagate hasn't posted on it yet but here's a day old thread with an older vid of the guy talking about the same stuff. voat.co/v/pizzagate/2082491

HOLY SHIT
I REMEMBER THAT INTERVIEW VIDEO.
I LITERALLY REMEMBER THINKING, " WHY ISN'T THIS GUY DEAD YET "
REEEEEEEE

There's a couple of vids on it - seems like it might be the real deal except a commenter says they got his bday incorrect. Maybe this is a warning to him.

Could we find out if he really moved to Florida? This would seem to be the most vital part.

I'm looking for info now. /r/conspiracy thread seems to think it's him. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he didn't give his full name for public vids. Fernandez could be Spanish as well as Mexican.

Halfchan thread boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138915494

Bullshit, fake news. He'll die in some mysterious way that's pinned on a heart attack or something, and the investigation will end.

[F]
HIS NAME WAS RONALD BERNARD
Shortsighted kikes have just confirmed everything he said to be true. Good job, kikes

>>>Holla Forums is very stupid

You honestly expect us to sit here and listen to your convoluted bullshit?

I'm dutch and either this guy was a psychopath or he simply told the truth. He spoke very frank and direct, with joyfullness he became rich, pain he realized he had to sell his soul and utter sadness when he found out what they were doing.

This was with the dutch leftist [commies] government broadcasting agency VPRO, so he had full directors choice, if he didn't want it aired then it would not have aired, if he wanted to cut pieces out he could demand it and if he wanted it to be aired after his death he could have. Instead he choose to not make any decisions, but that was too long for the Dutch TV so they segmented it.

The man was part of a NGO to reform the banking sector. I said it in the previous threads, this guy is going get found dead pretty quickly.

So did his DMS go off with all the names?

Reported. I fucking hate you kikes with the fury of a thousand burning suns. I live for the day that your women and progeny are slaughtered in front of you and your legacy of destruction can no longer be perpetrated upon mankind. Die slow you fucking spawn of Satan.

meant for

Devils dubs open bread.
F
Ronald never got to Part 4. If anyone needed a dead man's switch it was him.

What evidence do you have to support your statement you utterly moronic piece of commie shit?
Ronald confirmed MANY things we knew already and is excellent normie-redpill material.
Nothing to me seems suspicious of the whole fucking interviews.
(except he says all the people of the world should unite against the evildoers, but that's the closest you'll get from him).

Also look up the video from the rather based "Body Language" channel analysing his body language

They shoah'd him, so they'll sure as fug shoah his videos. Archive and download anything him you can find.
Grab it while it's hot user - 1.2Gb at best quality tools say.

Unless his real last name is Fernandez, he's still alive. OP up to his typical tricks.

Didn't that faggot tween singer say the same shit? if you wanted to make it big in media, you have to molest kids and be filmed so you can be controlled?

Rick Wiles did an interview about this man a few months ago…

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-05-02-17

They even announced part 4 and 5…

Obviously fake news. Some guy named Ronald Bernard Fernandez from Florida. Stuff in the article seems made up like "he said his life was in danger," which isn't in the sheriffs report.

Shills are everywhere so don't jump the gun when "redpilling" normalfags like CIA nigger OP recommends.

Can't find his age online, can another user look it up? its 4AM here and I need some sleep.
If he isn't 61 years old it's not him, his third/last name is definetly not Fernandez.

Also, the man was found without his shoes according to the article, should we perhaps take this to >>>/x/ ?
People getting lost in nature missing their shoes always get involved with some alien-conspiracy shit.

he called 911 several times, obviously the 911 caller got that not the sheriff who found him dead.

it's not fake news imo, but I don't think it's our beloved Dutch Ronald who is dead.

(((Natural causes)))

Jesus Christ I remember that thread.
Goddamn this is disturbing as fuck.

This was being spammed on halfchan. Fake and gay OP is a fag. Roland Bernard isn't some hispanic guy living in Florida. He still actively runs his little financial group in the Netherlands. Its actually an interesting (((interest free))) institution, have a look

bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

This is the company that produced the interview www.DVM-TV.com or www.DVM-TV-nl can a Dutch user pls contact the interviewer and see if she can ring him or something, make a welfare check.

Fuck. I guess he wasnt a controlled opposition psyop afterall.

F

Also the ages aren't the same, his birth date is on the company page, doesn't match the article

welp. Nothing in politics happens on accident.

Fake news, no other source can elaborate other than OP's shady link

Isn't that the witch bitch and Mattress Girl? What was their names again?

Torture harvested by fake alien psyop agents.

well, since he shot himself in the back of the head 5 times and then walked 300 yards in order to drown himself in 3 inches of water, its clear that this is a suicide

one of you faggots do a voice-over. i hate reading subtitles

fucking pleb

They got him

i bet you were one of those faggots who learned japanese just so you could play Final Fantasy a few months before everyone else

This is a really really good vid to get a good grasp on how the financial system works. Make sure to archve/download/spread. Would not be surprised if he was in fact shoahd if he pushes out material like this.

You fucking dupes. The guy probably has law enforcement and private security watching his ass and intercepting any threats. How do they get through? Threatening him indirectly by having his 'death' go viral and reach him. You're playing right into this shit.

there were actually 3 whole games you got to play for years before they were brought to america.
t.learned japanese to play final fantasy

I'm pretty sure this would be on CNN or someplace, if it wasn't a complete hoax to troll every conspiracy theorist on here. Oh, I know. CNN is "fake news." They won't "cover it" because they're "in on it", right? Well, the guy was murdered in FLORIDA. All the whackjobs live there. People murder each other in the states for no good reason. It doesn't have to mean something. Things can just happen, sometimes.

Jesus fucking christ

Nevermind, it's most likely fake, fuck you OP.

my nigga. RIP bro.

thanks to him the knowledge of Adrenochrome is out on the streets.

you will be remembered.

Fake news, Ronald is still alive.

I thought so, fucking Sebring FL of all places for a multi millionaire to go on vacation?

The shills provided no argument or indication that this guy is fake. Which leads me to believe that this he is most likely for real. He could have faked his own death, but I doubt it.
F

Bump for Based Brave Bernard.

F