HAPPENING IN BRAZIL

HAPPENING IN BRAZIL

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41033228

how is this an actual argument? lift your country out of poverty (although is somehow richer than Russia in GDP output) or stay poor but look nice for foreign kosher tv?

Probably the most redpilled of all. That's why they eat any stray college kids.

Leftist tears
UMA DELICIA

So it's a kike thread then? I hope I'm not making any waves by posting in it while white.

Checked. Not to mention maldraw's spic loli comic page.
>inb4 i'm a niggerlover

Death to all kikes. Check em.

I guess Israel must be based asf then if libs hate it so much, right OP you retarded faggot?

No amazon=mass extinctions
They’re not white. It will literally never happen no matter what they (inevitably fail to) do. Stop destroying nature.

it's probably being headed by some Rockefeller so it's not like it matters. regardless you fairy faggots seem to think that no one has ever tried to reformat nature.

This is probably a shill thread, but I'm popping in to say that WikiLeaks released a few years ago during cablegayte proof that Canadian spies had infiltrated the Brazilian department of environment. Sounds pretty fucking gay, right?

Canada has fucking spies. Yes, they're as Absolutely fucking useless as the Canadian navy. Canuck 007 spends his time poring over environmental studies instead of banging damaged broads and killing criminals. The news on this ultimately got memory holed due to everyone responding "Who The Fuck Cares?"

But there's a few interesting things to note about hueland, Canada, and the international development market, specifically as it pertains to China.
1. Mining companies around the world banked on China and India requiring a huge influx of resources with which to build infrastructure.
2. China surprised everyone by going through a major uptick in industrialization without increasing their global imports of raw materials. This caused the mining industry to tank about 3 or 4 years ago.
3. Canada is in a slap fight with Brazil trying their damnedest to position themselves at the front of natural resource production. The CSIS spies in Brazilian government confirm this.
4. China has been playing both sides, getting Canada's PM's to fall all over themselves fellating chinese interests while also getting countries in South America to shred their environmental policy for their benefit (example, there was a Nicaraguan canal planned that fell apart due to "muh turtles". This would have been a canal to rival the Panama canal, but exclusive to China.
5. Brazil's indigenous population ended up revolting and reclaiming some of these mine territories from theining companies that were fucking them over. Now, some of the minerals and resources that go into your iPhone's are purchased from guerilla huehues in the rainforest.

im looking at it from their perspective you stupid fag.
and i thought you were the types to believe in survival of the fittest?

move to a 3rd world country with very little industrial output so your buying power isn't spent on industrialized products that ruin the environment. i've narrowed the choices down to Mongolia, and other places in south america and asia.

Amazon is precious, fuck that shit. Make Brazil Great Again by annihilating the niggers and pardo shitskins, make it a tropical paradise for white people with the amazon as a nature reserve

I know you might not have meant any of us specifically, but this seems like a great time to tell anyone using an iPhone on here that they're a fag and don't belong here. You know who you are, fags.

Shitskins need to be exterminated to save the environment. If one pretends to be an environmentalist and doesn't support genocide of the brown races, he is a hypocrite.

yeah. about every nation on earth has some stupid "spy program". even fucking france was spying on the US in the late 90s. they even were spying on something related to NASA.
dirty business.

France is a real country though. Canada is just irrelevant.

Why would I want shitskins to rape the earth and destroy rainforests just so they can keep breeding exponentially?
Also Maldraw is cancer. Kill yourself mike.

it's a first world nation. they only have any semblance of economy because the US allows it.

This is what a slide thread looks like you giant niggers.

is archive.is still comprised with that one bug?
this is about a 4chan tier thread if i ever saw one.

Brazilian here
Not at all. People here are not redpilled about anything - our far right is a lighter version of the Alt Lite.
Not that either
People have been doing that for decades. This is mostly to sell the Wood and to have pasture for Grains and Cattle.
Our Oil is concentrated bellow the Atlantic Ocean, we have no Oil fields on land. Minerals are all concentrated south of the Amazon forest as well, so it's not that either. Also, "Trillions of dollars" my ass.
To people here: Dilma was our ex-president, impeached. But Leftists have been asking for her comeback non-stop, everywhere, doing Antifa stuff. This is no news.

OP IS A FAGGOT
STOP SEXUALIZING KURUMINHA

They only have a semblance of an economy because Canada bent itself over a barrel and begged other nations to just rip natural resources out of its ass. Canada knows what side its bread is buttered on. The bottom side. After the bread has fallen on the floor.

Regardless of the topic at hand, it appears to be.

Wanton destruction of nature is not redpilled. Using the land responsibly and sustainably so that man can take a balanced and natural position on this Earth is what we should strive for. Consuming endlessly and without regard for the host is what parasites do. It's what soulless chinks and niggers do. It's not what white men should do.