PSNow on PC

Now you can stream the bestest best mature experience exclusive that is The Last of Us

dsogaming.com/news/playstation-now-is-officially-coming-to-the-pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-revealed/

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/
videolan.org/vlc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta wait a bit if you're american tho

I really don't get where the praise comes from. I guess just having the gaming media tell you it's good over and over means it's good as far as normalfags are concerned.

I honestly found the gameplay in Last of Us pretty entertaining when the AI wasn't taking a huge shit. Put in an actual videogame it could be pretty fun.

So mustards can play demons souls by paying a sub fee.

OR BUY A FUCKING PS3 FOR £50

seriously, its 10 year old console with games like a single dollar/pound/euro now, i'm as sonygger as they come but this is fucking stupid.

Best part of the game was the basement, when you're cut off from all AI partners.

For all the emphasis they put on the companion AI, it's absolutely the biggest flaw in the game and its worst moment is in the hydro plant where there's a number of friendly AIs helping you.

It's really shit, considering ND games generally, have really good gameplay. But there's always something that gets in the way and ruins it whether it's walking simulator, pallet swimming puzzle, ladder puzzle and find somewhere to press Triangle puzzle.

There needs to be a mod that removes all companion AI from the game entirely and all the sections that force you to walk instead of running.

Clem is superior of course but Ellie is pretty nice too. She just needs to keep her mouth shut.

How exactly does that shit work?

The last of us's most interesting character was the gay prepper you ran into.

Low rent ellen page and "Bad Dad mcgee who fucks over the human race" Joel were fucking awful.

and to make matters worse, gunplay was relatively enjoyable, animations were good, attacks felt meaty and the guns felt like they had weight to them.

But the fucking AI, it had very brief moments of coherency before falling apart.

I really fucking wish they stuck with the "Balance of power" system they first introduced.

I don't think we'll ever get a game with good AI ever again, something like FEAR, ya'know?

(even though the AI in fear wasn't technically AI)

I mean that's literally the only reason I play halo games, or even DESTINY, the AI was leagues above what we're getting in most shooters now-a-days.

If a bunch of autistic modders can do it to a 15 year old game, so can studios with budgets in the ballpark of a hundred of million dollars.

Forgot the video, fuck.

You say that like some people arent fucking retards who signed up for windows 10 minute one.

That would take actual effort and would get in the way of "important human stories".

Quantum Break sold so bad its getting a Steam release by Remedy and Nordic.

I know and this pleases me greatly. I thought Sam Lake and the boys were lost to "#wewin10famsmhtbhfamfamwambalam" forever.

I bet it sticks in old Bills craw though.

Companion AI is undoubtedly the worst, true, but the enemy AI was pretty shit too. Every once and a while it'd do something kind of smart, like flank me when I lost track of them, or work together to try and take me down, but most the time they got hung up on walls and shit. Blatant false advertising on ND's part there.

It's a real shame then that Naughty Dog's 'cinematic experience' bullshit reduces her to nothing more than a walking dialogue vomiting dike for most of the game. Thus, she becomes one of the most annoying aspects of the game.

Joel was alright, I didn't mind him, it was kind of refreshing to play someone who is so transparently a massive piece of shit.

The trouble with the AI is the movie making devs thought "You WILL play this section this way" and i ended up shooting through the clicker sections and stealthing the human sections which is the complete opposite of what you are meant to do. This mean i had conga lines of dead human bodies and saved the ammo to blow all clickers away not giving a fuck.

B-BUT THATS NOT CINEMATIC!!! i guess.

When Sony said they were doing streaming via PC, I thought it meant PS4 Remote Play….kill me now kill me now

But then the hatefucking wouldn't be as magical

I just can't

Wait aminute

I can finally play
Dragon's Crown I guess?

Did you buy a PS4?

How long until its cracked and we can play all the games for free?

are they just pretending DS4 isn't already compatible with PC via bluetooth or what

What's wrong with them, other than their tendency to same-face quite a bit?

IT'S OVER
SONY IF FINISHED
==AGAIN==

oh sweet, is this the hourly shit on your most hated company thread?

Its the shove it up your ass game time

It's a $25 bluetooth dongle.

Imma have to do it myself wont I?

kek

Here's the trailer from their site.
Probably not going to work well.

I don't get it, how does this work?

It's like watching a Let's Play.
Only that you make the inputs.

So mgs hd collection when? Also can you stream your friend's stream?

Probably he's on a nofap marathon. This killed him.

this won't work for many thanks to high data transfer demand. Probably at minimum will require fiber optics.

but why

The games output goes from the PS4 to your home internet router. It then goes from your home internet router to your PC. Your inputs then go from your PC to your home router. It then goes from your home router back to your PS4

Its twisted. That's all I can describe it as, twisted, absolutely despicable. It means you'll need a computer more fucking powerful than the PS4 itself if you want to stream anything. Anyone but the biggest retards will see that investing in a new PC just to stream PS4 games is useless and that you might as well buy better PC games now.

No you don't you donut.

I kinda dig the idea but honestly i don't see this shit working unless you have south korea quality internet and even then i imagine it's going to have some shitty input delay.

I'll better save some bucks and get another PS3, after all is not like i'm going to buy a nogames4 any time soon.

Does this mean official DS4 drivers for windows are coming or will it be locked to PS Now?

Is Quantum break even good? Is Alan Wake good? I don't think I've played a remedy game since Max Payne 2.

they are both 5/10 games. lots of pc gamers praise alan wake but i think its because they rarely get games.

There's a reason consensus on Holla Forums is shit I guess.

Alan Wake is pretty good, Quantum Break is shit movie game

DS4 already works with Remote Play using the cable, same shit.

It's just some streaming bullshit, seems utterly pointless when you could just hook the fucking console to a monitor.
Go fuck yourself.

you need really good internet like 20 megs

Also needs to be stable. Not everyone has that kind of network thanks to traffic. hotpocket ads might be streaming non stop though. I wouldn't put it past them looking at PSN so far unless they developed some really good de/compression tool and predictive outputs using quantum computers.

wow nice meme

see

Considering the PS4 uses an AMD Jaguar. I'd say those requirements are significantly higher than the PS4s specs

Most overrated game of all time.

the only person in he world that is immune to the zombie shit is a fucking dike

shit is poetic . its as ANTI LGBT as you can get

Not only that.
Well, this is pretty good news actually.

As an idort who played this games when they first came out, I am glad my Pc-Only friends will -finally- be able to get some enjoyment.

As someone who has a PS4 and a gaming PC;

1.) You're an idiot

2.) You're cancer

3.) The PS4 has no fucking games

5.) The PS$ REALLY has no fucking games

6.) The recommended system requirements for the service is either an Intel i3 or an AMD A10. In other words, you literally need a machine more powerful than a PS4 to stream PS4 game.

7.) I hear the Xbox 360 emulator Xenia is able to play Red Dead Redemption now albeit its really laggy and buggy at the moment. But Xenia is still new so I expect working emulation in the next 2 years at most

That guy is cancer, but don't you go full retard as well either m8

All the grindy- shit idea factory rpgs are being ported to PC, so there's no reason to get them on console.

The only exclusives the PS4 have that are worth buying that hunk of junk for are JP-Only and Bloodborne.

This gen, the only winners are the ones who buy , rent and pirate smartly. This whole "MY TOY IS THE BEST TOY" logic died back in 2013 when Microsoft decided to fuck up the Rules of Engagement by porting all of the 360s decent games to Windows with that shitty DRM.

I didn't know you were allergic to fun.

its not even that good of a game, like you have to stupid missions where you herd cows and fuck around with horses, truly a "good" game.
even then xbox360 variant has the better port

You don't think I realize this? I got a PS4 4free as a gift, realized after over a year I only had a single fucking game for it, GTA V. Then said fuck it, invested in a new gaming Laptop and now I can play GTA V on all maximum settings at 60 FPS while the shitty fucking PS4 couldn't even handle GTA V on upper-mid settings at 30 FPS

how about objectively good games instead?

Those don't exist on the PS4 I'm afraid

how has this thread turned into a last of us shitfest? isnt the more pressing issue of HOW THE FUCK GAIKAI IS ACTUALLY WORKING ON MODERN STANDARD BROADBAND???

has anyone tried this?

You got me. Not a single good multiplat that hasn't been done better before. GTA V is jack of all trades, master of none. You can do a lot of shit but is it satisfying? No. not really. They practically took ideas from other games and executed them in GTA V, but the original games do the things a lot better.

did they take any inspiration from Rapelay?

So does this mean i'll finally be able to play bloodborne? also when it says stream does it mean "your ps4 is running the game and you get to play on your pc instead of on the ps4" or is a ps4 not required?

yes

I recently played 5 and I thought it was really cool. What ARE the alternatives?

Why are you shitting on The Last of Us?
It was a good movie.

That is generally what stream means, yes. You still need a PS4.

It was mediocre as both a game and a movie.

For a single playthrough it was good, but only for one playthrough.

So can you Stream RDR or Demon Souls?

no
playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/

Then whats the fucking point most of these games are already on PC anyway

Gotta get those shekels

you can stream Trails of Cold Steel.

So you can now use a feature that let's you stream games from a console with only 1 worthwhile exlclusive to your pc?

Why? You need the ps4 to be able to stream to PC and the hardware requirements for doing it is ridiculous.

yeah with 5s lag in controls

You can already stream PS exclusives :^)

So, this is just an overpriced gadget that lets you use your PC as a TV for a PS4 ? Is there even any point ?

But there's already a way to stream Playstation 4 games to PC
videolan.org/vlc/

its cloud gaming

Sony bought Onlive, its going to exactly what that was. It's basically streaming PS4 and PS3 and it's going to depend on your broadband speed. If you have shitty internet its going to suffer from video compression issues with artifacts and input lag. The basic Onlive service was free and they let you demo some games so I checked it out just to see what all the hype was about. Essentially its crap and they offered for people to rent or buy games that would be hosted by their service. It was going bankrupt so why Sony bought it is a mystery. The only thing remotely cool in theory is you could stream a PS4 game to a PS Vita hosted from your PS4 and that hardware limitations would not be an issue as long as you had a good internet connection.

I would love it if there was a way to hook my PS4 to my PC just so I could consolidate all my gaming shit to one area in my room, sadly this is not what you think it is.

Sony doesnt make videogames they make interactive movies. I that's why normalfags eat it up, they don't wanna put in any effort into a game.

I was going to question why Sony would try to copy this awful shit. Onlive died horribly for a reason.

Then I find out this literally is Onlive.

Bravo, Sony.