Why are amerimutts so easily triggered?

why are amerimutts so easily triggered?

We already had a 'stupid american' meme before you started forcing your leftist garbage memes on this site.

Get with the zeitgeist Chaim. You've posted this same thread three times over the past four months.

this is what I'm talking about
you mutts realize you've become bigger lolcows than indians right?

Also, this isn't /int/ famalam.

I didn't say it was a conspiracy I said get with the zeitgeist. Ebin memers are actually using esoteric 56% memes at this point. Post those or get a sage sweetie.

t. swedenigger

It's 52% actually, keep up mutt

There we go chaim. Now post some of the more esoteric ones.

I don't think you know what the word esoteric means, mutt

what's the matter? Baby gonna cry cause he knows his meme is shit?

Why are Argentinians so easily triggered?

face it, fat spurdo was funnier than your low energy attempt ever will be

Got more amerigan bears?

i actually laughed at how pathetic you are. the left cant meme.

pathetic

But this isn't funny and I'm not even american

no you didn't, you're very mad right now :)

Ah, a VPN or to the defense of his boyfriend? You must have same real father issues from him being drunk and beating the shit out of you. Was it scary for you? Was daddy mean as he beat mummy with the belt buckle? Did he draw blood, and the neighbors had to comes, and you had to make up stories about where the bruins came from so as not to admit your bad was a drunken, abusive piece of shit? Bet you're still angry about it, huh?

Is that why you're so obese? Does eating and eating take the pain away, drown it out, make you feel less ugly? Are you able to even look in mirror, or does it still make you sick?

(I was here discussing MEMES motherfucker. Don't try to get into mind games with me, this is where I was trained, and I promise you, I will ALWAYS win).

keep up the butthurt, mutt

go back to reddit. now you are just boring.

too long didn't read lol :)

lmao

what is good fart kino?

I'm not even american and I think this is dumb as fuck. There's no fun in this "meme"; it just exudes vindictive butthurt and/or insecurity.

sorry that you're so hideous to portray
yes you are
like you mutts

>>>Holla Forums11101556
>>>Holla Forums11101585
>>>Holla Forums11101273

amerimutt education

Americans eternally BTFO the fuck out

yeah, it's good to know the BO is an assblasted mutt, I'll be sure to post these threads more often

take your meds :)

now go off to another board to cry about how you will never be white

literally tears streaming down my face

Sad.

if we're being completely serious here, i think both of us are grinning to ourselves and shitposting. No one is really getting upset and no one here actually takes what they post seriously. Can you imagine someone actually being upset over an internet meme? But whatever keep posting it's funny.

That's pretty good, reminds me of what Unabomber said about liberals and their daily life contradictions

you're pathetic user

I dunno seem pretty butthurt

no one on Holla Forums actually gets butthurt, especially not over a shitty meme. right?

have you been to any of the Holla Forums related boards, left or right? one wrong meme and it's a permaban, it's almost like they are neogaf or something

this is true, though Holla Forums is definitely superior in terms of bants/memes which makes them at least bearable.

It use to be yeah, but lately the mods have been getting butthurt over anything, there is a reason the place has bled over 1000 unique ip's in the last couple months, same with Holla Forums, they have lost hundreds
it's a joke that there is more free speech and bant handling in fucking youtube comments than most boards on this site, Holla Forums is one of the few decent boards left, the mods just bumplocked this thread didn't delete it or anything

what happened to this place in the last few months, it feels like everything took a huge dip in quality.

It's really not, I've been baiting on Holla Forums for 3 years and there heavy-handed moderation is completely dwarfed by what Holla Forums has become. Weird how my own home I'm no longer welcome on because mods are fags.

The reddit crew boomers Holla Forums brought out can get pretty worked out if you tell the normal amerifacts like America being ZOG and destroying all the little stability in Derkaland that could've killed jews sooner or later
I mean come on now, if we want to be that one drunk guy who breaks the healthy banter, we can simply post the public ban list (yes, there's hidden ones that are even more retarded) in which we can see very often how half of the bans in 8ch are from the turkroach and his 56er vols

Joke tells itself ain't it

It's not exactly a homogeneous user base

Jokes aside, i don't know, but it is true we had an influx of literal reddit and 4chan due to their constant troubles and quality dips
I mentioned how Reddit made Holla Forums absurdly spoon feeders due to their massive ignorance, general theme threads became quick rundowns instead of news in progress or discussion. Awful
And Holla Forums is going the same place sadly, they already had massive downs in these last years but i went there a couple of days ago and i found threads unironically calling out people for not giving attention to games like Yakuza, for those who don't know, Yakuza is a somewhat niche game series that got weekly threads for 2 years

At least there's literal kino boards hidden around that somewhat maintain quality, but their PPH is very low and you simply cannot use them as your main one because you would end up spamming it

It is not, but you can very clearly see the schism between the angry yet logical and sane europeans (eternal anglo excluded) and the extremely impulsive americans, save for the 2 or 3 oldfags that still post top quality content, all these even without flags
I'm not kidding, you can feel it, hell just read threads about local american topics and the small time european decisions. Americans will just post weak jokes and their usual insults at the social awkwardness of Euros, rarely if ever giving info or a discussion comment into the topic.
In the american thread you will only see butthurt kekmen users against some euro joker who got banned for insulting grorious ameriga or angry at niggers or jews, swearing if it happens again they will shoot them, which they never do. All vols dislike the uppity (justified) nature of europosters and the BO himself is a fan-fic forum user turkroach who hates books and anti-turk users

Checking the ban page, well it seems today was actually a very calm day, only 13 banned, generally it's over 20

the amerimutt maymay posters are cuckchanners. look ITT