ITT: Bosses/villains that deserve to be in better games

ITT: Bosses/villains that deserve to be in better games.

Looking Glass Knight needed to have his own covenant that rewarded you for getting summoned in and crushing other players' dreams.

All these need to be in a game with better hitboxes and 3DS-tier internet connection facilitations.

Pagan Min. Even if he's not exactly a villain.

Lunastra is my waifu.
T-thanks Capcom…

At least her gear is in 4U.

Glass Knight did nothing wrong.
He is the hero Dark Souls needed.

Probably my favorite boss from DaS2.
Had such a great potential to be awesome if the summoning actually worked.

F4 would have been 10x better if the game was about killing the terrorists

Is Mordekaiser still cool or did Riot fuck him over?

It's just not the same man, it's just not the same.

Maybe a covenant where everytime a player walks past a mirror you get summoned, through that mirror, as an exact clone.

That would show those one shot cunts as well.

Handsome Jack was good only because his VA improvised most of his lines, which still triggers Burch to this day.

To me he'll always be Undead General McFuck You. Last I checked they rewrote his lore for the 5th time. He's a sort of lich now, with his bones being his phylactory. Not sure what to think of it.

Why is it that I feel like I've died in DS more than DSP?

The final boss.

beat me to it

I don't get it.

It's better than nothing, I'm fucking sick of Teo. Gen did a meh ass job of celebrating the series.

This is either made by a Holla Forums poster who wants a fourth reich under Trump, or a lefty criticism saying he's literally Hitler.

That clearly the true hero

We worry about being worse than him, so you feel you did worse.

Memes

If Trump were a real God-Emperor he wouldn't need to win an election. Checkmate Holla Forumsfags

>>>Holla Forums

Didn't stop Hitler

pls stop

it's more like what the average liberal believes tbh

Why are fake faces the most disturbing sort of headgear?
Featureless blank slates almost as bad but not quite.

It has something to do with our minds that when you can't see the persons face your mind kinda freaks out because you cannot tell the mood or goals of that person. When the mask is too fake or unhuman its not scary because you'll automatically form a mood or emotion to go with that mask. But if its somewhat human with one or no emotion you just don't know and like our minds do they will guess the worst case for our survival. But i'm no expert just something I heard.

man in de high castle book adapted to teevee by (((Amazon))) bout if da nazis had won n dem n japan kep goin in on america n shieet n how horrible n oppressive shit would be i guess. saw da pilot or w/e monica it was aight but it seemed blue pilled af so a nigga dropped dat shyt quick son

but prolly dat one nigga jack from fable n whoever was da boss from starcraft 2 monica

pic unrelated fam

It's uncanny valley taken to a perfected level. Human enough to be relatable, inhuman enough to strike our primal fears of the unknown, that kind of shit.

Uncanny valley. Masks like that are criminally underused.

Going off from DS2 , the executioner's chariot.
That shit would have been so much better in Bloodborne, not as a boss, just a non respawning miniboss running around the area as a obstacle the player has to avoid or something

Get your shit together user. Sir Alonne deserves a game where he's the final boss.

What about it?

Elvis from God Hand

It's dumb. I don't care if existed in real life.

Chat held his hand during his entire playthrough, so he always knew what was coming and how to prepare to it.

Healing the boss when they backed off to take a sippy was it's own reward.

Sub-topic: Bosses who don't belong in their own game.

All of Cainhurst and logarius felt more like it should be in a Dark souls game, if it wasn't in BB and was in DS3 I'd think nothing of it, would be pretty par for the course.

You couldn't be more fucking right

N U M E R O U N O
U
M
E
R
O
U
N
O

but that's why I liked it so much

Explain the practicality of

Leverage. The blade itself is so long that holding it with your hands close together at one end would make things to heavy and difficult to swing around. That long hilt makes it easier to swing.

Why not just use a polearm?

oh wait, nips :^)

The same can be said for everyone and thing in WKC.

It was anti-cavalry thing used to mutilate horses.
It evolved into naginatas or other spears down the line.

A polearm would be generally better but not universally since you have to be a lot more accurate when slashing.

But nips did use polearms. Naginata.

shit mad me so mad. I was looking forward to that boss the most but it barely worked and I could never get summoned. It was pretty funny the few times I did get summoned and healed him

Eh you're right, I guess I just have a thing for western polearms.

Are you saying Logarius wasn't a decent boss?

The rich wood and elegant carpets, and the dress of all of the enemies, fits the 18th century setting fine. They outright stole the Cainhurst library for DaS3 anyway

You should compare him in the beta version to the release version.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY HE CRIES
any why I do too

He was saying that the look and tone of Cainhurst was considerably different from the rest of Bloodborne and looks more like it belongs in DaS, which I agree with to some extent but I'm happy that it's in BB for the sake of variety.

Ah, that makes sense.

What a sick boss. For reference, it's an old greataxe being fought over by two ghosts. You're basically just in the way of their fight the whole time.

I hope S&S gets a sequel or something. Great game.

I see your Handsome Jack and raise you one General Knoxx.

"Hey again. So I just got a birthday card from the Admiral. It's got a picture of a dragon on it and it says, 'To my special friend on his birthday, flame on!' And the dragon is lighting the candles on a cake with his fire breath… (sigh) That doesn't even make sense to me. That's like mowing your lawn with a nuclear weapon. It's not even my birthday. I need to kill you so I can leave. Maybe just kill yourself and save me the trouble, mate."

"Tell the Admiral I hate him."

"It's finally over…I see a bright light. It's blinding… beautiful…no, wait. That's just the sun. Shit."

It's a real shame FE died but at least Kaga is still pulling through.

I found Gangrel much more entertaining

What's wrong with Robin's face?

Awakening

I remember having a decent amount of fun with the Knox DLC. I think borderlands was a decent enough game for Knoxx

Unless you're referring to his brief mentions in 2 and pre sequel

There's sprite based character customization in the game so the parts don't always match the whole.

They were all pretty badly written to be honest.

They were also created to to showcase the skill of the blacksmith. If they could craft such a large heavy blade without it bending or cracking then they certainly proved themselves capable of making high quality blades of a more reasonable length. Considering the quality of iron they had to work with, the skill and knowledge of the smith was much more important compared to those from other civilizations.

Nearly all of Handsome Jack's lines were ad-libbed by the voice actor. That's why he's the only decent character in the game.

Such a badass boss, and I loved his lightning techniques. Shame he got tied to such a shit game.

DRAKENGARD 2 WAS A MISTAKE

brutal

That second phase music was great. Same with Soul of Cinder.

I understood the intimidation factor of face masks on am academic level, but it wasn't until playing the Gekokujo mod for Warband and being charged at by a samurai retainer with mempo and all did I truly understand how real this shit was.

Yeah, Dark Souls 3 had a good ost overall at least. Personally I loved the music that played during the second phase of the Abyssal Keepers fight.

It certainly works but it needs to be right for it to tickle.

Giant Samurai

He just wanted to rid Pandora of bandits.

>tfw I'm a big guy who can move very quietly by moving his feet a certain way (often doing it unconsciously and spooking people accidentally), hate my face to the point of wanting to cover it up most of the time and not looking in mirrors unless needed, own a machete I got as a gift one year that I've kept nice and sharp, and have always had a fondness for fully face-covering helmets and other headgear in vidya

I'm pretty sure I missed my calling to become a supernatural serial killer at some point and ended up becoming a doctor instead, like that one comic about a kid wanting to be a failure as an adult and ending up as an astronaut on Mars. That, or some Berenstain bullshit where I actually was one but things got swapped on me.

I'm not even a no fun allowed faggot, I can't stand horror anything but that last one broke my suspension of belief too hard not to say anything from the front page.
yeah sure the other doctor totally heard that

Borderlands 1 was fine and Knoxx had two appearances (His own DLC and in Claptrap Revolution). Jack was stuck in irredeemable shit however and is more deserving as such.

Which is an issue when you realize YOU are a bandit. It's like how in GTA or Saints Row or whatever game you chose for this simile the cops show up when you start gunning down innocents. All of a sudden they're the bad guys because they're trying to stop you from having fun.

Also the Pre-sequel makes him even more sympathetic due to him getting back stabbed by the first set of bandits you play as.

Which brings me to question, is it that these are generally good characters that we want more of, or is it that they're an oasis in a shit mire?

It's not terribly different in proportion from a nagamaki…just much larger.

I dunno, I got summoned a number of times for him. It's just annoying finding a place to put your sign where some retard doesn't summon you because he thinks you're looking for a duel. When your sign is behind the fucking cage with the Malfinito in it.

Well we did invent the Halberd, a polearm so broken the pope tried to ban it from war.

Forget villain he was the hero of Kyrat needed

Agreed

This right here

Same, it fucks me over when dealing with customers and gets me reported alot for seeming insensitive or whatever weak shit people feel
Thankfully it comes paired with difficulty expressing the correct emotion, so people can't read me well or predict my actions
It's kinda fun watching people try and fail too
Also taking apart dead animals is pretty fun

Inevitable as SC2 is a RTS not an FPS. Same thing happens to mengsk.

He's rowdy, sometimes an asshole, a voice of reason and has shit to do.
With all his flaws he becomes a beautiful humen bean. which is why I hate that he got the axe

SC2 wasn't even rushed so its a wonder why so many plot lines were cut. And the cuts just get worse from there, though it seems like they cut a bit less in legacy of the void.

my nigga

Same thing happens to Amon tbh