Worst nationality in online games?

Which nationality is the worst in online games?
protip it is:
all of them

It's the fucking Russians. Every time I start I see a string of Ruskie characters in a game lobby I can expect be be griedlfed tremendously, and get fucked over without fail

It's the shitskins, and you know it.

Anyone from south america. Somehow an entire continent is populated by nothing but subhuman monkeys.

Nothing worse than hearing an underage BR monkey or spaniard.

BR monkeys will forever be the worst.

They are subhuman by nature.

If given the option to Nuke Israel or Brazil, I'd choose Brazil.

Most the kikes that need to be killed aren't even in Israel , so I'd sleep easy.

South America, is definitely going to sit on the top.
Russians can at least play the game sometimes.

Euros have a habbit of being a bit assholish. Especially the British.

Americans, the whole continent
You know this to be true

seriously, what's with the sudden influx of shitty template threads?

Never seen a german who is decent at any game. They are all bad, granted they don't shittalk but that is only because they don't have the skill to back up shittalking.

every thread

Remember how we were featured in time Magazines as a "trolly website"?

We're being flooded by halfchanners who have a harder time being banned here than there.

You have no idea how annoying it is when you hear raging burgers.

Germans aren't great at video games but they aren't fun to be around either. Very rare is the German with a sense of humour.

whyt-mericans mostly fam fukkin entitled as hell fam. nyckas be a bunch of know it all bitches n it ain't neva they fault neither somehow.

Not ingame, thats for sure

Suck muh dick, eurofag

I say
BRs
Pinoys
Indonesians
Argentinians
Mexicans
Retards from Quebec

At least Chilieans are the cool south Americans

The thing is, OP is a fag, but is also right. This is mostly based on player not on country. yeah, you can have some culture clash, but it's all about the player in the end. I mean, I will not call every single burger annoying because of someone like DSP, but some are. Those are the problem. But when they rage, oh, it's fun.

American posting proven to be the best.

That's a good meme my friend.

Germany had practically all the same problems as we do pre-NSDAP. History repeats itself.
Yuros on the other hand are destined for a very long civil war.

Pro tip if you pretend to be russian they'll draft you into their group and bring you on their adventures.

BRs, Russians, and Chinese are all assholes, and many of them cheat. Americans come in after them for their sense of entitlement and the damage they do to communities. Germans after that just for having such a disproportionately large amount of cheaters (though no where near BR/Rus/Chink lands)

Enjoy your decline and Jewish domination just like your English forefathers.

It represents your governmment and the course of action your country takes.
So yes, they do represent your country.
Stop getting political you piece of shit, Americans are some of the saltiest unfun niggers to play multiplayer vidya with, aside from some small exceptions.

Hilarious

WEW

I guess I'm alone in my hatered for greek players

Americans, Russians and Chinese mostly I'd say.

Northern Europe is usually great, except Sweden YES. I've played with a lot of people over the years from Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Belgium and Austria.

Sidenote: for the Americans it's really only because of groups like Goons and faggot pre-teen boys shitting up my PC vidya

This

Or if you know a line of Russian, just showing the attempt of speaking Russian means they'll bring you on an adventure full of vodka and squatting.

Russians aren't assholes, the world is just filled with pussies and Russia needs to teach them that.

Are you German?

thang i kinda lyked about russians in dota at least fam was dat dey usually didn't take da shit 2 serious n was down to do stuff completely outta left field meta wise just fo shits n giggles n u never knew if they was str8 trollin or if they actually knew they shit but it was always a fun time irregardless monica

jus gon lee dis right'chyea

Someone help! He's having a stroke!!!

ey dawg ey dun get it twisted now fam i jus droppin dem red peelz fo yo ass main

Enjoy working for China

I dont hold such view, dont know why you keep defending your country from its highly visible flaws and shitty Gov.
Enjoy getting Swatted because you own a .223 Rifle though.

Every country has its problems, the US is alright besides its unwarrranted self importance many of which from low life scum, being a melting pot from day one which kikes use to import minorities and justify it, and being socially prudish cunts.

I am however talking about most Americans on multiplayers games, and they are a fucking annoyance.

Nah

White people

Ok

Enjoy working for Islam
jej

Honestly, here: It isn't that we've got some kind of self-importance. It's that we're constantly shit on by Europe for some odd reason. You go to Europe as an American, you gotta pretend to be Canadian, or else you'll have your ear talked off by every asshole who thinks his opinion matters.
For some odd reason, everyone wants to shit on America. Well, Americans are bad at just letting people do that, and so tend to bite back when it happens.

You're both trash.

Right, because your shithole of a country is any better.
Where you at? Canada? Have you seen your PM?
Russia? You're practically third world at this point. Poland?
You guys are actually pretty cool, but you're still poor as fuck.

Russians and anyone south of the US Mexican border are pure shit.

The only things Hitler did wrong was allying with nip land, (which thanks to that got us on Germany's case before he could finish removing kikes and slavs), not giving the Afrika korps more supplies, and splitting his forces to take Stalingrad while trying for the oil when he should have gone all in for the oil down south and THEN take Stalingrad.

Nice try cumskin :^)

Take your forced meme back to Holla Forums

Mostly due to all the kike propaganda and media
Youll see old people doing that the most as they are more likely to be nationalist and saw the effects of globalism started mostly by your country and its companies.
Same thing happens with Brits.

Problem is that Yuropoors get their daily dose of American media and propaganda and have some semblance of your culture which varies between states but as much as European countries (with some exceptions).

You dont get that daily dose, thats why many people and establishments will take advantage of that.

Your near obligation of tipping comes to mind

Yes, and wheres that in my previous post?

Back to your third world you piece of shit

BRs, burgers, frogs and slavs.

You forgot the spics

Jesus

Mexicans. Whites and Asians of all kinds are the best. Except Koreans.

Nice to see Jon Crumb still has some funny posts, scumpapi is definetly superior though.

I thought you didn't get computer time in the shed, Louie?

Any player who takes the time and effort to show what nationality he is is a faggot. Especially the ones who refuse to speak English.

Spics and Latino shits tend to be assholes, and not in the good way like on Holla Forums, I mean the assholes from middle school who sit at their own corner in bleachers during P.E. class and start stirring shit with anyone who looks their way.

Chinese Asians ate okay until they learn English and start acting like arrogant pricks.

Yeah, i don't like how a bunch of immature and illiterate fuckers "represents" us, but you americans are still easily angered

We know who the worst nationalities are in vidya but what I want to know is why?

Why are these people so insufferable? Is it a lack of education? Is it racial? Upbringing? All of the above?

brs live in a shit hole where everyone hates their neighbors, i think that's why they stay inside and shit all over online games.

lmao huemonkeys in national debt

wew

Thai people are the worst. They're Asia's BRs. Except they have a more annoying language to hear.

As an American I find this absolutely hilarious.

Turks.
No question, no contest.

Are casual gamers a Nationality?

Not nationality, but the soldiers/vets who play games like Arma and PR/Squad and make sure everybody knows they are a soldier/vet and expects supreme respect and privileges are the fucking worst. They are always right because "they were there" and when people start to call them out for being an annoying fuck they start to get all defensive and get angry because how dare you goddamn civilians not give me respect because I got shot at to protect you.

I'm sure that the overwhelming majority of soldiers/vets are not like that and I probably don't even know if I am playing with one most of the time, but goddamn the bad ones are even worse than when a 12 year old without a mic joins your squad and they are absolutely rampant in milsims.

Pics related is a good example of one who thinks people don't like him because he is a vet but it's actually because he is just an ass.

oh jeez my list is long after playing dota, csgo, cs 1.6 and tf2

All slavs and especially russians.
All south americans.
Most britcucks, a lot of them are annoying smug cuck dickheads. Some irish are ok though.
Poles, they're basically EU West russians.
Swedes are somewhat ok, but they tend to be left sided surprise surprise.
Lots of germans are cheaters and cucks as well.
Frenchies are ok but have shit Englando.
Burgers are a mix between annoying asshole kids and pretty chill dudes.

y-you t-too

Ukies are occasionally ok but most tend to be cheating fucking retards that don't speak English.

Never had that happen to me, fortunately.
Real sorry you had to deal with that guy user, I hope that bad apple didn't ruin the batch for you.

Some people just try to validate themselves, and they'll go to the extremes to do it.

who's that

Can you adopt a trip so I don't have to see your retarded roleplaying in every goddamn thread

Can't be people from the UK so it has to be people from ukraine. Check the context.

to be honest if you're playing online games you're a gigantic fucking cancer on gaming as a whole and are responsible more than anything for the decline of the industry.

Just delete one, shitposter

I dunno, I don't usually play online and I can only connect to UK servers. They seem to be mostly idiots.

You American are so easy to piss off, it's fun.

In 2015 i got lectured by a German guy because i shitted on muslims in the chat…
For my biggest suprise a paki put the butthurt faggot in his place.

Germans are fucked dude. In all possible way…

Germans are embarrassing easily the most cucked of nations both in and outside of vidya.

Some upset Kraut teamkilled me every round in R6: Siege, because I called him a nigger, after he spent a whole round in the kids room hiding in a closet.

You cant play a single game on a canadian server without at least one person being either drunk or high.

Chileans

Israeli

Every nationality is shit in its own way. Though if I had to pick one then Russians, they are absolutely insufferable, with BRs a close second.

Depends on the game. Overall, Russians are the worst because they're the only nationality that both acts consistently annoying and plays seemingly every multiplayer game.

Brazilfags get an honorable mention for demonstrating many of the same behaviors but they're generally less prevalent because their country is even more third world than Russia is.

Fuck Peru.

Europeans

Turkroaches have to be the worst, majority get pretty butthurt when they are about to lose and sperg out which inturn leads to them pussying out in the middle of the game.
I
Turkroaches and Iranian shitskins(muh aryans ) from germany are still more annoying.

Someone's salty

Easily the British

You sure? Germans tend to be bad and stupidly arrogant in games that playing with them is an insufferable experience. Simple tactics such as flanking seem completely alien to them as well.

The worst is amerilards.

Rude and shit.

/thread.
Human garbage comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Anyone who's primary language isn't English.

whose

Pretty much, although I would say the jews are a problem along with mudslimes

I'm surprised at South Africa and Belgium being actually present enough to end on the list.

Anyone that thinks their nationality excuses them from being a shitstain on humanity somehow.

i like it how an americunt made the thread and started shittalking about russians and euros in first reply after changing IDs

People can do that to stir up shit between nations typically, yeah. Are you implying I'm OP?

Of course they're on the list.

lul

just adding to your post because americans think they are excused from being branded as shit gamers

And you think "americunts" are the only people who behave this way?

Ruskies, fuck em they're all the niggers of Europe, I wish Hitler had invaded them during WW2 so we didn't have to deal with those brainless monkeys.

Ruskies destroy every online game they touch without fail.

u fucken wot m8

ofc not but they are overpresented in this shitfests, its like they are making these threads to divert attention from themselves

muricans

It's definitely Americans.

BRs are a scourge mostly in f2p games (especially MMOs). Russians appear in every game that can be played online and they are shit at every one of those.
Outside of games BRs are about on par with chinese when it comes to being subhuman.

You're meant to spoiler shit like that, mate
There's literally nothing wrong with killing women.

that's not even brazil that's guatemala you stupid fuck
also that chick helped kill an elderly man

heh, got a boner watching this

what is wrong with me ;_;

Burgers are the worst.

Not that I want it to happen, but after the inevitable 8 years of Hillary importing billions of third worlders you'll be fucked.

I feel like watching some Liveleak now :3

At least you got pity dubs, burgerfag

Fucking chinks 10/10

Tbh that's kinda pathetic how beta he is

It's Negroes and arabs who are the worst. Can't stand them in 3d and can't stand them in vidya either.

After that it's women. That has to let everybody know they are a woman and fucking betas are suddenly starting to fawn over her like the losers they are.

The overwhelming majority of soldiers/vets are literally like that

Who cud be behind dis bost :_DDDDDDD

Brits are the worst

This is especially prominent in autism games like project reality and grand strat communities

Instead of the worst, who are the best?

Yeah, I got nothin

When I played L4D1 they were really bad on there too.

It isn't fair user we all have high ping times we can't shoot anything!

It isn't fair user when we play infected we can't land any pounces!

Pick your fucking poison. Until we get a server in the middle of the Atlantic you get one or the other. Why are they even playing us anyway, if you believed the shit they talked you would have thought all the best players were located in the EU. But every night like clock work they'd show up begging for a game with all their excuses primed up the first time they failed to dead stop something.

Australian players had it far far worse and they never complained about it. Nothing but good things to say about the ones I ran into back in those days.

Anything below Texas is pure cancer.

Russians come close, but then again, sometimes you miss some "xaxaxaxa".

How are spaniards annoying? I barely even find games where they are populated since most of Spain simply plays FIFA

Even though I'm a burger so I haven't played with more than a few, I have literally never met one I didn't like.

As a wise user once said: Americans are the elves of the real world, smug as fuck and so up their own asses they can't realize how fucked they really are.

The correct answer is all of them however since some nations are hardly found some do stand out.
Russians and BRs are the most prevalent.
Everyone else is pretty much just as shit but you hardly run into them which skews your preception.

I'm romanian. Whenever I play a multiplayer game with local chat rooms and join the romanian one, it's always filled with a couple dozen people insulting each other. And I don't mean clever bantz or whatever, just spamming "SUCK MY DICK" until the anti-spam function, if there is one, mutes them for a while.
Back when I played wc3 dota if anyone ever blamed the team for the loss but had shit scores themselves I always asked if they're romanians, and they always were. Either that or polish.
I thought I was going insane, so I checked other forums/rooms and copy pasted shit in google translate. People there actually talked about the game they were playing.
At college we were getting bored during class and showed a guy Twitch for some reason. Faced with this wondrous discovery, his first reaction was to write "PULA"('dick', in case anyone doesn't know) in chat, with a huge grin on his face.
Am I just a giant pussy for not instantly telling everyone to kill themselves and that I fucked their mothers whenever I play anything?

I don't know man. Not acting like that is the equivalent of being a special little snowflake here. It's the sole reason why I use online groups to play games and tell people I personally know that I've stopped gaming.

Turks.
Source: I'm kebabistani

This is the only right choice. Don't tell people irl you play games unless you are retarded.

Fuck it, everyone is the worst. Playing with other ayy lmaos is better than this shit hole.

Anyone from the brown boarder down south. They deserve to be playing on nothing.

You see, the worst nationality is from [the countries I dislike]
I know because [Anecdotes]

Don't blow our cover, fellow Earth citizen ! You might endanger us all !

Americans. More often than not they are cucks suffering massive white guilt that will not shut up about it.
Other times they are just twelve year olds

If you guys want to talk about smug, you should go to Krautchan.

The Europeans alternate between salivating over the second amendment and blaming America for all of their woes.

that's not even brazil
this is brazil

I hate this generalization, just say Russians.

more brazil

Why would you say a cuntry you like is the worst nationality?

I came here to post this, but you already posted it for me

The thing about Russians is they are a lot less of dicks if you are Russian yourself.
The different shades of South America are probably worse.

French Canadians

Er, yes! Sorry, fellow Earth Citizen! Everything is rather human over here.

My Warband character for Multi is "SayNoToSlavs"
Russians get so fucking butthurt they resort to teamkilling or bitching in chat.

russians

No stop that bullshit "everyone's equally awful" answer. The answer is Russians. They come with their own eldritch area of lag and server problems and next to BR they are the worst to deal with.

That's like asking a non-american to care about the differences between someone in New York and Kansas.

AYY LMAO

JE SUIS MONTE
E

S
U
I
S

M
O
N
T
E

AYY LMAO

Not all of us are cucked. But a sizeable amount is.
I really hate how 90% of Germans online have to insist on using emoticons. It's a fucking plague.

I rank Russians a bit lower than BRs just because a few rare cases of them are actually pretty cool and they sound hilarious when they start cursing.

you can actually always recognize germans based on their excessive use of ^^ and xD

That's only the English and the Scots though. The Welsh and loyal Irish are pure lads.

The French/France in general

Both Russians and Brazilians

I don't know about xD. It's over used by every nationality

So some Euros actually long for the ability to wield firearms in defense of their home and country? Glad to know they're not all brainwashed leftist faggots. Also don't blame America for globalism, since it very much started in Europe.

I absolutely hate playing with faggot Americans, they suck ass at Arma.

Would rather be ruled by chinks than mudslimes.

Brazilians anytime on day.

Australians 4:00 AM Eastern Time.

Brazilians or really any American shitskin.
incompetent, ignorant, and arrogant if they even speak English despite playing on an English server.

i understand why you germans don't know how to fight anymore, but that doesn't mean i'm not gonna point out that you need to fix that shit.
R1 spamming and poise tanking isn't a viable tactic in war.

But you're wrong. It's literally not all of them but very specific some of them. You can't be seriously saying Germans or Finns for example are a bunch of rude shitheads like the Russians? They're the complete opposite.

Canadians by far, they're always so fucking smug to correct you that they're not American, they're Canadian and that Canada is better than America even though Canada is just America without guns and free speech. I fucking hate Canadians.
t. Canadian

What's the name of the song again?

>>>/sfg/

Canadians are probably the most overrated nationality in general. They may be polite, but just below the surface is a smug elitist who firmly believes that he lives in a superior version of the USA solely because it's more "progressive."

Still, it could be worse: you could be a French Canadian.

Used to be we were just proud of not having the US's retarded health care system, and not being stupid enough to invade iraq.

Then Harper went full neo-con for a decade and when the pendulum finally came back the other way it went way too far and flipped to full SJW.

Anything from south america. Every single one of them.
The ones I see the most are from brazil, chile and agentina.
Fuck them all unhuman spics.

Yesterday I was playing R6 Siege and saw this guy called Hallosomethingsomething, guessed he was German. I called him a nazi and pretended to be jewish and when I asked him to apologize for the holocaust, motherfucker didn't even defend himself and just straight up apologized. Like, what the shit is going on there?

Well, I mostly play niche games that nobody else plays, and I never, ever use any kind of voice communication. So, in my bubble, Russians are a-ok. I just never have had a problem with them. Whereas the Brits and Frenchmen are entitled pricks who don't know a good game if it kicked them in the testicles. Dedicated servers run by them are shit.