Neptunia Thread

edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Also, we are looking for dumps of the Vita version of Re;Birth 2 and 3 to help with bringing the Re;Translation to the Vita!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ
hitbox.tv/
connectcast.tv/
vaughnlive.tv/
infinity.moe/
connectcast.tv/Nowanon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to go to school with Uzume.

I want to tickle torture Nepgear.

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And give her a hug

>you will never cuddle, hold hands and share drinks with your favorite nep
Even knowing that, I still want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And just make her smile as much as possible.

And as usual I will go to Gameindustri so I can play games with my wife Vert. Then we'll cuddle gently after a long day of getting my internet to not be shit.

I bet you can't guess who my favourite is

Despite the depressing edition I want to go to a festival with Blanc and tell her how cute she looks in her kimono while we have a lot of fun, eat tasty food you'd find on a festival and to celebrate the night by doing very lewd things behind the shrine she would be too emberassed to tell anyone about

Let me guess… Umio ?

Festivals are always a good thing. Especially because of the fact that girls normally have to wear nothing at all under the kimono

Oi, I realize now that this may be a poor thread theme to introduce this in, but I had an idea for a new story for me to write.

I want to bounce it off you guys because this is going to be a very unique process, pretty unique to what I've seen around all of the writer anons.

Post Conquest Gear, and her tale

I can't say much more than that, but I have ideas and a rough idea of the plot.

I refuse to be depressing, I will find a cute girl to cuddle and start a family with.

And that is great because with no panties there surely will be a bit of cum leaking down her thigh that she really wouldn't want anyone to notice
She'd also probably yell at me for making her go through that but nothing a kiss couldn't fix

I want to see it. I just want to see it. Conquestgear deserves love too. Looking forward to it.

I hope she'll only yell at you and nothing more violent. You wouldn't end like the Another Bad End MC, would you ?

hyperdimension naptunia zzzbirth

Well I have a single line for insight as to my thought process.
You tipped the scales when I weight my options, redemption on your mind or I'll never be forgiven.
I think I will write in a specific tone as well, Histoire survives the Conquest ending,
correct?

For you user

Would you take a nap with Plutia?

I wouldn't, she's my waifu after all and I love her very much

All the oracles and makers survive. Except for Linda, she gets murdered by a mad Nepgear.

Well, you're the writer, you decide of everything in it. And to be honest, I thought about writing a story around Conquestgear too, with her finding and fetching CPU from about-to-be-destroyed dimensions and giving them a second chance, but I never worked enough around that idea to make it concrete.

Have fun writing it.

Even love isn't spared from outbursts of anger, you know. Especially since it's very easy to pass from love to hate towards someone. Too easy, I'd even say.

Goodness, stop giving yourself writing ideas, me !

Game Vert is always welcome.

lol ID

probably not, i always have trouble falling asleep. something physical always disturbs me. suddenly my clothes feel "too heavy" and i wake up, or i itch, or i have to pee even though i just went. or i stop breathing and wake up suffocating and flailing my arms around.
maybe she knows a (rem)edy get it? rapid eye movement?

I was more thinking that C.Gear does something more like
Wakes up to a quiet Planeptune Basilicom
Eats alone after her Maker friends abandoned her
Barely copes through the day, taking breaks from crying with naps
repeats for a while
Gear becomes an enigma among the now disunited Gameindustri
Gameindustri is facing a Yugoslav War situation where Makers are trying to carve up pieces for themselves a-la those plug and play/proprietary game systems or digital distribution platforms
Gear doesn't do anything about this, she's busy wallowing in depression
IF, urged on by Histoire and Compa, then joined by try to help Gear
Gear is stuck in her ways, tries asking what Neptune would do and essentially shuts down
the Makers leave, Histoire despite her endless effort is at the end of her wits and power, also leaves to try and salvage a redoubt or warn other dimensions of their fate
Gear goes out into the city in her human form, entirely unrecognized
the sun does her good but after a good amount of wandering around Gameindustri she keeps running into places where her former fellow CPUs made memories
Gear sees the chaos she created and initially falls worse, eventually crying into her meal at a restaurant
A waiter based off a combination of certain people asks if she needs help
The waiter behaves like a bartender in the days of old, Gear tells her story in a grimy diner, to a somewhat jaded man
The man is perturbed at first, but feels sorry for her
Gear leaves and gives a farewell to the kind man
The man tries to forget the story, knowledge is a millstone in this case
and some more, I can't say everything.

When in doubt, apply well endowed neps

I wrote a small "demo" of a corrupted Nepgear via Gehaburn, but I never finished it. I was, also, going to use "New Game Plus" in a horrifying way. I then had the idea of Nepgear, still sane plus has the Gehaburn, and another Nep use a method to transfer their memories to another-dimension/past version of themselves, think "New Game Plus" but only two people remember and have all their abilities unlocked. Basically, it's Nepgear's Onii-chan's fault that the whole mess started. After all, he didn't do anything to prevent the conquest and watching the one you love kill themselves would effect you a lot. In the end, the corrupted Nepgear will travel to different dimensions to kill that variation of her Onii-chan because "If I can't have him, then on one will!". But, it'll be a long time before I write something like that. If anything, I'll probably create the Deity of Corruption.

Besides all that, I can't wait to read that.

I remember seeing Histoire and Kei before talking to Nepgear before the CG was shown.

What am I supposed to do with this boner now?

Appease it, of course.

Very interesting.

Compa is my absolute favorite Nep, she only ever gets even impressed upon by Uni and IF in their daughterfu position and Beru as my new favorite CPU
get your own nep to self-nep at friend

Think of it as a sort of SoL into someone who gained the world and but lost it by retreating into them self and a resulting reluctant quest.

Pic almost related. Just need a Nep version of it.

Also I want to hug Conquest Gear and tell her everything will be okay.

Conquest Gear is too scary

And she'll probably be happy with all of that, as long as she can keep loving you.

Scarrier than getting shot and then thrown out of a plane?

I want to encourage Conquest Gear to fulfill her destiny as the dark empress of all Gamindustri.

You should try melatonin. I went from sleeping at 03:00 to easily being able to sleep from 22:00 onward. Really helps falling asleep. It's not even addictive

Be careful that she doesn't stab you.

Geez, people are going to get so pissed off with the ending…I can't help but await the carnage

why would anyone even do something like that like come on

Throwing out a CPU or a candidate wouldn't d too much, as they can fly. So the real question is: who would want to hurt a nep?

Arfoire or Rei.

People keep saying best girl is going to get even more shit thrown at her. Definitely going to be pissed since she can't catch a break. Well I guess she kind of did at the end of the last episode.

Hitler-kun

She's a qt
Just misplaced blame and guilt plague her. Just have to be there to tell her it isn't her fault.

Wonder what kind of anime/games are based on us in alternative dimensions. Probably slice of life at best.
Possibly something similar to Red vs Blue with just a bunch of people sitting around and talking for several seasons.

I'd probably see the alternate either with us replacing the neps or with us in a club, like Genshiken.

I'm fine with both.

A series about a shitposter filmed as if it were a house-of-cards style thriller.

She cant catch a break because the show relies on shock value and getting you to like the character

Since VII modding is possible to do, I'll now accept costume ideas for the other characters like Uzume!!!

I have yet to see if its possible to forward port Re;Birth trilogy models to VII.

I'd watch that. Even better, it should be about a dozen shitposters and a hotpocketeer. The shitposters don't know each other, but three of them are Aussies living just a few kms away from each other.

Here's the other mermaid edit.

Posting the dubs shoujo idea from last thread

While Nepgear needs a Sanae costume, I'd also like her to have a Hanyuu miko outfit.
Wouldn't mind a Reimu outfit for Uni.
Also Neptune needs a Sachiko Koshimizu costume since they look similar.

Forgot Hanyuu's outfit
Actually she has two that could work.
Also forgot a Sachiko Koshimizu non lewd for reference.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

I don't get it…

I will NEVER get to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And never get to do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

NEPTUNIA SUCKS

I will never get to bully Uni for having no tits. Nor will I ever get to snuggle with Vert while she play video games.

I will never understand the appeal of Nep games or even understand why this general still exists with questions as to why the mods haven't banned half of the posters for breaking rule 8 like they do so adamantly in 4am threads.
Just kidding nepfags, I might not understand but I admire your autism.

Seems like the OP is out of date, a lot of shit happened the last two threads.

Speaking of which, mind if I get the older mods working in pre-compiled packages and post them on /nep/?

Go ahead.

Must have missed it when I was scrolling through the last thread. Can you give me the short version?

Does anyone happen to still have the link for the audio assets? I remember it was on mixtape

And I need that Neptools guide reposted, forgot to save it. pls no bully

The main thing holding me back from finishing the vita mod stuff is having to repack every script file manually, since they're all in separate folders. If there was a way to do it via a batch file or something it would certainly speed up the process.

OP/ED were uploaded on mixtape, audio assets I uploaded to mega. I really should've saved the links to the OP/ED but I'll just upload them to the mega folder.

mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

I'll try to see if I can dig up that guide, I've been moving a lot of images around lately.

Neptune's outfit is so fucking cute that it hurts

WEEABOO CONTAINMENT THREAD
Spergs can't handle the banter edition

thanks mang, have a Buran

So what's it like working for CTR? How does one apply for a job there?

Iffy's game comes out in October on Vita.

I hope I'm not late for this anyways
I want to have wild sex with iris heart all night until we fall asleep cuddling in bed

I will never play outside with Ram during a nice summer day and put Rom drawings on the fridge for everyone to see

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

well user, like some people say "some scars stay forever"
in this case they would be scars of love

godanm that sounded way too corny even for me

Are you a masochist? If only for Iris Heart?

yes *only for her*

Corny is a lot better then being cringy

user…

Why are you doing this?

just an example don't bully please

Fucking stop.

I don't know user now that you mention it you seem very bulliable

depends on what you mean by bullying

it would be the most hardcore bulling I can think of… when I'm able to think of one

Alright, wake me up when you think of something.

Push him to ground, call him a nerd and steal his lunch money

don't worry I'll tell you when I have one ==YOU LAZY NERD==

I think I should bully you instead

oh no, I've been discovered um.. no bully please?

MODEL PORTING FROM THE RE;BIRTH TRILOGY DOES NOT WORK SO IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS THE ORACLES AGAIN, ITS SADLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Then again I didn't change files in motion and sound so maybe it will work but I'm not getting my hopes up

Why can't we have some b/u/llying of neps?

What the fuck is that thing

Nope, prepare for bully!
I hope you bought extra lunch money today, you fucking nerd!

I'll bully you too, loser!

Fuck.

B-b-but THAT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE!

but you already took everything I had what else do you want?

Looking at the dark and gold colors, I think it's Histy but I'm not sure.

What's the matter, user? Can't handle a bit of forbidden banter?

Give me all your video games, nerd!

I still don't know where the panel is from

I still don't know where the panel is from

EVEN RENAMING MOTION FILES DON'T DO SHIT. ITS SETTLED, MODEL PORTING IS NO-GO!

Its actually supposed to be MAGES with the Marisa Kirisame costume theme

you had made a terrible mistake user because…
I DON'T EVEN PLAY VIDEOGAMES

It even leeches itself onto the currently active party member like a parasite!

Oh yeah Well jokes on you too, I hate having fun with video games

We must put an end to this godforsaken creature of the night

Fucking hell Editor, MAGES. doesn't deserve this, especially with SG coming out soon.

You know it's conceivable that the texture mapping code remained the same from V/RB, but the skeletal system for the models might be using a newer format at some point in the pipe. And if the game anticipated this change, it'd start shitting the bed when something's off.

Maybe it could be correctable in a modeling program, but then that's a whole 'nother level of work.

I want to FUCK uni.

I want to FUCK her analy until her ass bleeds

Probably. I noticed in the 'attach' folders (This game's accessories) that the models are no longer called head.ism2 but instead model.ism2

I still find it unusual that Re;Birth 2 & 3's textures are double sized while VII and Re;Birth 1 are regular sized. Even more unusual when VII uses fancy magic processing stuff to render (When I posted Sanae Gear in VII, she looked better than what she did in Re;Birth trilogy)

Possible, but so far nobody has made a model editing program for the Neptunia games.

At the very least, its nice that my other costume mods will transfer into VII just fine. Feels nice that I'm still allowed to carry them over to future games and I'll be glad if I can use them again in Iffy and Blanc's game (I wonder though since mk2 on PS3 can be modded, could my non-HDD skins work?)

You'll have to go through her first.

She can watch until it's her turn.

Hmm. That is odd. Especially since I can't for the life of me see any difference in resolution between RB1 and the other two.

Alternatively, a nice side project might be to forward port the RB2/3 textures to VII. Maybe that game could use the extra data a bit better.

I do know that someone's managed to crack some of the model code, since I've seen model rips used for FPS mods. So maybe a more robust implementation is possible.

But then again this engine has some interesting quirks seeing as it's essentially a poorly documented black box half the time.

it's from a nep doujinshi
but there's futa and NTR in it

Can't we ever have anything nice? For fucks sake.

So I guess some fat fucks take Compa away from Iffy or something?
This makes everything more confusing now.

Possibly, but theres one itty little problem with that: They changed how the eyebrows, eyelids, and mouth work by combining them all together rather than separate files so I don't know how thats going to be handled when Re;Birth trilogy separates them and has double resolution.

You mean importing the cl3 file into 3DS Max?

compa fucks purple heart with her futa dick
Iffy got see the whole ordeal outside
and also my mistake it was not NTR I might got it confused with something else

Oh come on now, its not that bad

What the fuck? I don't get this, why'd she not walk in and be like >oh my goodness this is lewd
Wasted opportunity for a threesome if that's all that happened.

Slap it on Kirby

I want to blank my blank inside Blanc and get her blank with a little Blanc.

why

Back from sleep.

We hopefully aren't to the point of the 4am threads who are full of avatarfags who clearly did the main idea of their threads (losing control of their lives), but I can understand how it looks like autism to people who don't enjoy the games. To each one's own, I'd say.

Have you at least tried the games before deciding you didn't enjoy them ?

Thanks for the information.

Oh god, my sides. One can edit pics related with ?

OH GOD

I KNEW IT, IT WORKS !

Well the thing about 4am is that there were little to no video game discussion happening and every post is an avatarfag blogpost. We rarely ever blogpost in these threads

Thank you for these

Definitely. Plus, due to the mods killing and banning avatarfags left and right, we'd have lost people here, which didn't happen.

OK I'll stop.

These images are terrifying

That's why they're so good.

I just woke up again and I don't need this creepy image shit first thing in the morning.

Then sleep again ?

Nope. I'm too far gone to sleep again.

Then embrace the madness. No other solutions.

There is one. I'm gonna re-watch the anime again. In English. Apparently the English cast does a good job dubbing according to MAL and ANN.

Be sure you don't watch it alone. At best, ensure some people from here can watch it too.

Well first I gotta Arr it and are you serious with that spoiler?

Why not ? It was proposed one or two days before our second birthday, and it could be fun.

Shouldn't we schedule something like that?

Probably. Any idea ?

Well if you'll be the one hosting the event, try to schedule it with everyone's timezones in mind, but first and foremost to something you're comfortable with.

I must have missed that memo because I don't remember that. And the duel-audio version somehow disappeared from nyaa so fuck me I guess plus in my current state I can only echo where I find it

If we do, I'm certainly not hosting because

Well first we need to figure out timezones

I don't think I could host it. I only have the french subbed version, and my toaster wouldn't be able to endure it should I host it.

As for timezones, it's a weird thing I didn't even grasp fully. I need help. For many things.

Yeah, we need someone with good and consistent internet. Which isn't me. I have Dial-up like internet sometimes

Well I know that's it 4:03 in the AM here in central America. So that means that it's 5:03 in the pacific

It's 11:04 AM here.

It's 5pm where I live so, not everyone here is from the Americas.

East Coast Burger here, its currently 5:05AM.

Other than the timezones we kinda need a backup host just in case.

Noire has a better ass.

That's exactly what I mean. We need to keep everyone's timezone in mind

What about having both ?

Also I lied, aforementioned does have the duel audio version, I was searching the nip name and got shady results, use the english name for the high quality 1080p duel audio rips for those who need Arfoire

I think I have a blue-ray rip with both English and Japanese voices + subtitles. Let me look once I get some rest. But, I can't host due to piss poor internet upload and download.

6:10 AM here.

Small breasts don't turn me on.

Okay, so I'm getting quite a bit of varied timezones. I need general living areas so I know who's where and so I can look at where these timezones are coming from to schedule things better. We still need someone that can host this though

It looks like I'm one of the two oddballs since I'm from Belgium, and there's one from Netherlands too.

Those are in the same timezones, correct?

I think so.

Yeah, they are. You are 6-7 hours past America.

Cute!
CUTE!

The pastebin is updated before every new thread, make sure you grab the latest one if you want to make a thread.

Somewhere in the weekend and in the late evening for EU should be fine for both EU and US.

I might be able to host if nobody else can, I have OBS, incredibly stable internet and speedtest says 15Mbps upload

That's what I thought. Just give me the date and the hour and I'll be there.

What timezone are you in, friend? Also if your internet is consistent throughout the day then that would be great

I want to make sure everyone can be there. I'm getting varied timezones and I want to make sure it's scheduled properly for everyone to enjoy

Actually hold up. You live in the Netherlands, right?

That's right We have extremely constant internet here.

I wouldn't mind checking in either.
lol 456.78 KB/s upload, at least download is fairly average at 15MB/s (for now), someone kill me, this is agony

And I am complaining with 10mbps upload, even right after the news that both upload and download speeds will be doubled in the three following months.

Alright then. Why the fuck are we getting jewed on our internet in America?

What time will that be for Asia

You people and your internet

Can you be more specific?

Better infrastructure. Also because you allow like three companies to hold a monopoly over the internet and cuck you because you can't go anywhere else. There's like dozens of internet providers to choose from here. Lots of competition and limited data per month is even unthinkable. Also nobody gives a fuck here about people torrenting and stuff, it's pretty nice

Somewhere in the night/early night probably.

I've also never seen the anime before, so I'm in.

Philippines

Its just that the company is "upgrading hardware" and that all the consumers who use the network in the area are complaining about the internet cutting off every 3 hours (or 15 minutes) and there is nothing anyone can do forever the foreseeable future.

I spit in the face of the Big Three, my area is one of the literal handful, on the East Coast anyway, that allow local cable/internet companies to even exist. I use one of them and they have been decent for years on top of not being 100% Jew Sayajin God Super Jew Sayajin. Its just this damn "upgrade."

You're a whole 12 hours ahead of Pacific America, 7 hours ahead of the UK and 6 hours ahead of Belgium and the Netherlands

So far we could schedule something like:
11:00 AM Central/12:00 PM Pacific US time
8PM Belgium/Netherlands time
7PM UK time
12AM Phillipines time Sorry for it being so late. We can make the the time about an hour or two earlier, but I'm not sure if I'd wake up that early

Sounds good for me. Now, the question is which day ?

That's ok, maybe I can catch some of the later episodes

Hahaha 12am. I'm usually asleep by 8pm. Well I could definitely just get some coffee for it.

Lucky, I wake up at 4am so 5am would be perfect for me.

Sunday for Philippines, Saturday for the rest of us before central Asia. I don't have specific date, but a weekend would be ideal

Fug, that's what I was afraid of. I'm not sure how to work a schedule with Australians

W-well, try to stay awake please! Unless I change the schedule to about 6/7 in the morning for US time, but I like sleep

Saturday sounds good.

So who's going to stream then? And on what site would you even stream? I'll try to host if nobody else wants to.

Well you seem to have the best internet so far, so I guess you're up, friend. As for the site, I'm not sure right now

I'd suggest you make a test with some of us, on a streaming site of your choice, we'll see if it works or not.

I don't know any sites where you can stream anime with a chat. Help

Me neither

Neither do I

WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO!?

Maybe Hitbox?
hitbox.tv/

…Panic ? Or ask Holla Forums ?

I suggest the first option.

Way ahead of you

In panicking

Any type of movie stream is not allowed there.

We search, you lazy bastards. What did Mark use to stream his shit during happenings?

Or ConnectCast, which lets us have custom spam emoticons
connectcast.tv/

Panicking sounds good

Don't be silly, user. Also I have no clue

And finally, there's also Vaughnlive, though the owner can be a jew, so I wouldn't recommend it
vaughnlive.tv/

I found it, but it seems like a chat only service for autists. infinity.moe/

Seems like most people on there use connectcast for the streaming part and infinity.moe for the chat part.

I'll check out connectcast.

So streaming anime means I stream in 24fps right? And should I stream the full 1080p version? Or are people with bad internet not going to keep up with 1080p/24fps?

I usually stay with 720p/24fps. And since some of us have worse connexions, I think it might be better for them.

Yeah, 720/24 would probably be easier on our toaster-wielding anons

PSST, your french is showing

Other than that I have no idea where to stream, since most stream sites that allow animu get REKT'd after like 6 months.

720p sounds good, I'll be off testing bitrates first then.

Un problème avec ca ?

Okay, waiting for it.

Put Neptune on everything

720p/24fps sounds good. 1080p would be a bit much for my connection

Blanc makes my heartboner throb.
She's keeps making me blush

Qué estás hablando?

I asked if there was a problem with that.

There are already some suggestions in this very thread.

>K-Sha's insane voice is calm and cold instead of angry and flustered
This isn't right

So what was up with this lass in that small comic? She just retarded?

Oh, well of course there is, that's not a language Uncle Sam speaks!

Get your shit together user. obligatory

What did you expect user?

I just wanted to see if any of the actors put in any effort in
Is it too much to ask for them to nearly destroy their vocal cords like the Japanese ones do?

Alzheimer's apparently. Made me tear up

I was trying to upload that post earlier but it wasn't posting until just now

No, they just lack skill. Real VAs know how to speak their character.

It was a little hard to read near the end. I thought she could only repeat things.

I only found the images and some info that she has Alzheimer's, other than that it's a one-shot. She knows she has a problem yet she can't communicate it to her friends who left her behind.

Spoiler alert: Thats the entire english cast

I must traverse the depths of this horror

So we wanted to watch the anime with the dub right? Or Japanese voices?

Poor soul
record webms to share the cringe with us

If most of us watched the anime already with JP voices it would be an experience to watch the EN voices with everyone.

The idea was based on so I'd say it's the best thing to stay faithful to his idea. We can still change if it just doesn't work or if everyone clearly wants the subs.

let's watch the dub

Dub it is, I'm up for it too. They sound pretty funny.

I thought we wanted EN voices since most of us watched it with the JP voices already.

Even if it'll be cringey, it'll be great to watch it together

Probably the only way I could get through it

As someone who likes the game dub I don't think the anime is worth watching with it.

They replaced multiple VAs and a lot of the ones that have shown they can do all right work in the games fall flat when faced with the anime adaptation. Either poor voice direction or lipsyncing issues, I'm not sure which it is. Considering all of them have fucked up terribly in the past when the voice direction has been bad (HDN1, mk2 Neptune being forced to try to replicate the JP voice, R;B1) but perform reasonably enough whenever it hasn't, I'm willing to believe it was that one.

This'll be good

Not worth watching makes it all the more worth watching with a shit stream in the weekend.

In case that read strangely, mk2 specifically was the one where they tried to get the English actor for Nep to raise her voice to match the Japanese performance, not both HDN1 and mk2. HDN1 is where she set the original and current standing precedent for English Nep, though in a far more monotone manner since everyone dubbing that game sounded dead inside because the voice director didn't seem to give a shit.

I've seen many videos of Mk2 and I never remember hearing english Nep sounding like this. Time to hunt for vids I guess.

connectcast.tv/Nowanon

I'm testing right now, come watch and see if you can view the stream normally. I'm dropping no frames on my end. The chat is most likely shit, I think we'll use that site Mark has so we can have a better chat

I just went there, all I saw was a black screen then you saying Nep before it went offline

Looks good, though my internet is eh.

Also only almost 9pm here and I'm already sleepy as fuck, I don't know how I could survive until 12am

I'm not touching that chat though, but everything looks good and I'm not lagging. So I'm good to go whenever we do this.

As I said on it, no lags, so no worries, even though it needs an account to use the chat. Prepare those throwaway accounts, guys.

When do you normally wake up of a morning?

I think Mark made infinity.moe because of reasons like this, we may be able to use that.

Well, we can give it a try too. It doesn't hurt.

4am. So sleeping at 8pm is 8 hours of sleep. Though I should already be asleep. I'll live to 12am, I usually do when I play DnD with friends, gotta get some coffee and I haven't watched the Nep anime in English so it would be an experience.

Good night thread

Good night.

Looks like I can't just stream on there, he'll have to add us manually or we need to use one of the public stream keys. I wonder if it would interrupt our stream if someone else used those while we are using them. But then we can just move to connectcast.

Sleep tight

Don't let the Dogoos bite

it was a little bit laggy in my end but besides that no problems at all.

Sex.
That is all.
Please resume your normal Nepping.

I thought that lag came from me. Thanks for the confirmation.

But neps are sex, Satan.

So when was the stream again? I'll need a specific time.

What's your download speed? I'm not dropping frames nor lagging when watching my own stream, so it may be a bitrate problem for people with low download speed.

Had the lags with 100mbps.

But you said it only lagged in one part, right? Or did you have constant lag?

it might be that and also I don't know how to check my download speed so I asume it was that

BEHOLD

Just bing or google "speed test"

It only lagged during the opening, and my antivirus reacted to something at the same moment, so it might came from that. But by reading , I assumed he got the same problem at the same moment.

Sounds so forced.

I request Arfoire.
Everyone needs to hear how lewd she is.
Nevermind her English actor, this shit is terrifying in its own creepy way. And I like it

10.70 mpbs
how shit is that to watch a stream?

That should be reasonable for most streams

I lasted only 4 seconds

that's gay user

You may experience some lag in high bitrate scenes. Was your lag constant or sporadically?

Also, is everyone okay with this time?

I am.

Noire's dub voice is so confusing. I have no clue why they picked who they did or why her tone is like that. Her Black Heart in recent games is utterly hilarious though, she somehow managed to hit an all new level of ham.

Though if I were to be honest her Japanese voice isn't that good either. You hear one Imai role you've heard them all.

Well I AM a faggot for Nep

Thats fine for me. So are we gonna marathon the whole anime?

Imai a cute though

I mostly like the dub but Noire's english voice always makes me reconsider.

I kinda have a soft spot for bad or weird dubbing, in that regard the Neps are nothing special when you consider the sea of mediocrity that are most english dubs.

Messed up the US time, here's the correct version.

what is this in Bongland?

19:00

Milk Jugs in a swimsuit.
You may now continue Nepping.

Stupid ID change, was >>10494033

I know that feel all too well.

Here, have more perfect tits

Second best Nep.

Why only second?

Ok, maybe not second, tied for first against PH.

I have a hard time deciding between Purple Heart and Vert.

Everything about those two is just perfect for me.

I'd rate Neptune higher than Vert. Mostly because I'm a lover of hijinks

Oh, I know what you mean. Tsunako has a good grasp of drawing curves, I wish she would do more like them.

An user of exemplary taste I see.

We'll probably just marathon it, with small break(s). Or are there any casuals here?

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some 5 or at most 10 minute breaks. And yes, please tell us who you are casuals so I can bully youwhen I get better internet

Who the Hell do you think we are?

You must have alot of stamina to keep up with her hijinks.

I dunno how she does it, shit's black magic, yo.

Hoy, user of exemplary taste.

Wish i had more pics of them in stylish and beautiful dresses.

We're comfy. Not having any breaks would be less comfy.

Chie, GTFO
Thank God for P4G undub.

Continue your work, fellow user of exemplary fashion.

Goodie.

Also, damn this thread got filled up fast

You got it,

story time?

Its noted related to Neps though…

*not related

Have CH made Purple Heart's dress a costume yet?

it's alright if it's not, if you want to talk about it, I'm here user

OK…

Hey, you're here now, aren't you?
Might have been frightening but it's over now.

It's like someone at CH saw the few pictures on pixiv with corrupted neps being nepped and went "Let's make this official"

Sometimes I wish I had nightmares instead of stressmares

just to make one thing clear
I'm not complaining

They do that but still no official ConquestGear.

Is it me or is Gear bigger on that form than on the usual HDD ?

I'm interested

probably, though her usual CPU outfit covers that area so it's hard to tell

True.

I just hope that isn't a reoccurring theme.

Don't know why but that girl on the left reminds me of Maya from Dragon Quest

Rolling for ploot/iris heart

Also, forgot to add, Arin from FFF talking with Dark Neptune? mid left

Rolling for myself

LEWD EVIL NEPS

Rolling

Rolling for Gear, as usual. Maybe I'll be lucky for once ?

Rollan

Lets see what happens….

That Nepgear and White Heart are sexy as fuck.

The first CG in both Mk2 and RB2 show Nepgear's breasts as being massive. Not as big as vert's but much bigger than her official measurements.

True. But they shrink after.

Greeeaaaattt, doesn't matter who I pick, I'm gonna get nagged at!

Evil neps really rubs me the right way for some reason

I'm fine with this but damn it ram, I still don't like you that much even in HDD form why are you so persistant

Rollan

Where did the evil Neps come from again?

Proabbly Arfoire's womb.

You are one sick user.

Now, the important question - Does having an Evil Arfoire means we'll get Purefoire ?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the tatto in thier bodies has something to do with it

My thoughts exactly. And always at best places.

Last set of the Marisa themed costumes for MAGES

rollin

Time to bully Ram with hugs

If I wanted to get sass I'd ask for it.
So now I'm just going to post nep because refuses to chill.

I HAVE NOW RELEASED THE MARISA THEMED MAGES COSTUMES, YOU CAN GRAB THEM BELOW

>>>/nep/3521

I will try to get Sanae Gear finished up and released.

Thank you Editfag

That's Dark Noire, user.

Change Sanae Gear's maid uniform, or leave it be?

Blue.

Unrelated to Sanae Gear but that blue maid costume gave me a very wicked thought, make another skin!

Which one do you like more? Not too blue, or very blue?

I will probably do the same to Uni, Rom, and Ram's maid costumes!

I like the very blue one. Reminds me a bit of the best maid ever, Mahoro

I already like Blanc as is. Dat White Heart is giving me a serious erection.

This is cute, I like the darker blue one.

How would you feel about Chaos White Heart acting towards you like a the biggest goddamnslut possible and uding your dick to satisfy herself until you both pass out?
And then when you wake up she's back to her human form and is emberassed by what just happened and warns you that if you tell anyone you'll get the hammer

Not too blue looks better in my opinion. Looks more like actual fabric compared to the other one.

Guess I'll have to have make both versions then!

Is it possible for an editor to fall in love with his mods? Because damn it, even though I have no faith nor do I care for them, these however are changing my mind

W-what about Chaos Green Heart? or, God help my dick, Chaos Purple Heart?

Rolling for Nepu

Nepgear's Panties don't even attach around her legs. Gravity would easily cause them to fall off.
Also she doesn't look too evil like Blanc. If anything, she looks more like a puppy trying to act tough but really isn't.

Let's try lazy CPU trade

Nepu for Even
Nepgear for Odd

Oh my goodness. I definitely wasn't ready for this.

Now you understand the link between a writer and his stories

I know that feel. Creating cute Naturalgears is fun.

Do you see all those other massive floating parts that CPU's have in their HDD forms? They don't fall down due to gravity either. It's magic

Huh?

I seriously thought I would avoid the Neps forever, like I would not care because I would get irritated by them. But…I think I have a weakness with Alice-like costumes

Yeah, it happens from time to time, when you get involved too much with a story you're writing

This is also why so many people have a hard time ending a story and just push sequels and sequels, because they're so deep into their own stories that they begin to create an attachment to their characters and just want to push them further in their stories.

You're just living the same thing with your creations, growing attached to them to a point you couldn't even expect.

I assume she's wearing nothing but pasties on her nipples and clit, given how her regular outfit is already 10/10 slut
It was already posted
As for the way they act, I'd assume CGH forcefully takes girls as their sisters, then teaches them what she knows about using a womans body to get what you want, CPH probably gets a revenge on Histy by dropping her in a fishtank with "water" actually being dogoo's and then closes the lid with just tiny holes for air, then she goes out to re-enact doujins by cru

you can never be ready for cute/sexy White Heart

Chaos Purple Heart probably hates pudding and never forgets an insult.

She uses pudding as lube, or pours it on your dick before giving you a blowjob

here, remember a thread ago I said I'll try my hands at writing a Nep story?

Well… I got a premise and I'm currently writing the prologue that is user getting into gameindustri. I'm just a little off put by how shallow my writing feels and how little I've written. It was originally going to be a first person self insert but I'm not a writefag with any experience and even I cringed re-reading my awful attempt. So now its just a generic user who finds them self in gameindustri and I hope to god that I give user some resemblance of a personality as I continue to write. Now I'm aware that virgin writefags have this uncanny ability to project themselves into a story that isn't supposed to be about them and I hope I don't meet that fate, so for now I'll just write up until user gets to gameindustri, upload to a pastebin to test some things, then post the link here in the coming days.

That is all, continue to Nep in peace..

Fuck

Good luck

The idea in itself is classic, but the execution can work. I'm looking forward to it.

Looking forward too it. It's fine if it isn't too good, you'll get feedback from us that you can use to improve after all.

tempting, isn't it? The tought of her willingly sucking your dick and savoring the combined taste of pudding and cum, a taste she could get addicted to and give you this sort of service for all her meals

Good luck, new writefags always a nice thing
now if only we had more drawfags

I assumed that only worked for those parts though. The leotards are actual clothing that follow standard laws of physics I assumed since that's what it looked like in U.

I also think I like the idea of a Chaos Nepgear being similar to a succubus or Lilith.

Chaos Nepgear that lets out her inner Nepugia. I like it

I've also managed to increase the quality of the stream by literally 50% or more, for a lower bitrate. Because I was a dumbass and forgot I gave the encoder minimal CPU usage because of previous settings from recording Vidya offline

I'll ask for help with testing again tomorrow, I don't want anyone to lag.

Thanks. I hope its worth the 3 brain cells I can dedicate to the autism to write an enjoyable fic.

So… does that mean its over for me? Its too late? I'm gonna wind up like that guy who wants to put Lightning in everything FF?

You'll want to make more things related to your edits, of course, but it's up to you to either make it a dedication or a retardation.

Plutia would you sleep on my lap if you had a chance to do it?

Ram why are you so persistant in the nep rolls?
Is it because you like me ?

Nepgear, are you a bit promiscuous in your Chaos form?

Why are you so teasing at times?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Lady Black Heart, want to play a co-op game together while drinking root beer?

I'm going to that's an indirect for yes

Fucking tease…
Well then, Maybe I should ask your sister then.
Rom, does Ram like me?

Well… I did ask a goddess to get drunk with me while playing games.

Then, how about just playing co-op games without the drinks?

How about now?
Some question as before

Please how about now

NEPTUNE PLEASE

I never asked for this pain

Nepgear, do you like your Chaos form ?
Neptunes, can I find the answers to my questions in the pudding ?

There is a goddess! I don't want a repeat of that nightmare thank you very much! I very much want to stay alive.

Nepgear, am I overreacting?

Okay how about we play some games together

Well, I'll try my hardest to not go shoehorning (You guys are also allowed to tell me if I'm going too far).

Again, I find it unusual how a skin made me change my mind. Reminds me of Pygmalion where he was a sculptor that fell in love with a statue he had carved. AKA earliest waifu before the internet

Neptune is literally trolling.
Holy shit.

Are any of you going to enter my dream tonight?

I'm dying over here

How about now, play some games together

Vert(s), Will my prologue get BTFO right into the trash where it most likely belongs?

Vert: Check back later
Nevert: Sure
Evert: It will never happen

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

ITS BEEN 55 SECONDS VERT ARE YOU DONE YET!?

who wants to play some Vidya

How about now, could you tell me your answer, can we play some games or have pudding together

I feel for you puddinganon…

Can we just get married Neptune

Maybe I'll get a straight answer and end this

Ohhhhh boooyyy

I'm done, see you all next thread

did you give her the P

I'm pretty sure this dude is straight up dead homie… Neps be disrespecting him real hard yo'. Bother could only take so much.

pretty much

neptune should i give warcraft 2 another play through?

alright, should i start with the human campaign?

So that's 1PM central US time, correct?

Neptune, we will ever hold hands?

will we*

does this mean i skip the human campaign entirely?

Who can help me feel better after Neptune destroyed my will to live

Maybe there is a reason to keep on living

the way the map doesnt scroll smoothly is really fucking with my head

can I join

Rei will you marry me?

Umio, Noire, can either of you provide me with a satisfying career?

dubs=roomate

works for me

Oh damn, I never knew there was a fake Rei Daki image. Wait a second… this art style and clothing seems very familiar…

whoop

Rei, can I befriend you?

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts; by which I mean if there was more Rei fan and/or official art, we'd have more than shitty shoops

And this is why we need Drawfags.
Even though I'm a Gearfag myself, I really would like to see more artwork for the less popular characters.

Nepgear, do you have lewd doujins of me and a faceless female?

Oh damn, was one off from a full house. And hugs and kisses.
Instead I'm just left with a "it's possible," which is kind of hot.

so which of the nep takes care of cancelled games abandonware or dead franchises? is there like a queen of the neptherworld?

oh man, I don't know if I want laugh or stay with the smug smile I have right now

I would draw if I could, but I can't draw to save my life. I'll stick to writing.

One more before I sleep.
Hey Adult Neptune, is the pudding that you summon edible?

I used to draw, and I would like to get back into it, but my art is too shitty and I can't find the motivation because of that

smug is always good

how do we learn to draw? ive been trying all my life

I couldnt help but laugh at it myself. I must've pissed somebody off without realizing it. So sad.

I tried learning for a while, but I went on vacation and never got back into it afterward.

Yeah, the only thing I ever did were copying other images and Nepifying them. And I didn't even do that well.
Pics related

There's nothing wrong with using other images as a reference, just as long as you don't trace it a use your own art style. Also I'm sure I have at least one piece of artwork lying around

Does anyone actually want these Alice-themed costumes?

They look real cute

Pssst, anyone still up at this hour? Maybe not…

Anyhoo, made this! (Had trouble with Uni's)

Of course I'm still awake. I stay up a long time That's pretty good though

It's morning in EU silly.

Blonde Nepgear looks great as always, but it doesn't seem to work that well for others.

Thats because their hair colors aren't unusual

I'm hoping to get a dream of being greeted by pic related

That sounds like it would be a great dream.

And here is them without the golden hairs

Wish they didn't put the symbols on their aprons, doesn't really fit well with the suit imo

Really the only unusual one is Nepgear

Right, thats what I meant when I said their hair colors aren't unusual like Nepgear's is when the golden hair is taken off

Meanwhile, Uni and the twin's hair colors are common and natural

If I stay up any longer, I'm gonna fuck up my sleep schedule and chance to dream.

See you guys next thread

Enjoy your dream cake.

LETS DO LEWD STUFF TOGETHER

It's so much nicer than the VII artbook on steam, why did they release it at such a low resolution?

Also listening through the soundtrack is making me remember how much they liked the trumpets in RB1

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD