SHATNER AND ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR BROWSING CUCKCHAN

SHATNER AND ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR BROWSING CUCKCHAN

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!6lVQFpZ/l1n/
hooktube.com/watch?v=lF8ipzwjooU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confirmed /ouguys/!

12 year old social media experts run their accounts, just like Sonic and Wendy's.

I'll admit that I browse cuckchan Holla Forums. It reminds me of Holla Forums and this Holla Forums is too serious.

but 4chan is now filled with malware thanks to Hiroshima's stupidity

Do not attribute to ignorance what can be appropriately explained by malice.

Saying Holla Forums's pol sounded weird to me

Haven't heard anything about this tbh. I'm too stupid to notice anyway.

Shatner doesn't run his own account. And Alex has been embracing cuckchan since 8/pol/ became the official Trump Defence Forces.

WHY IS THIS SHIT EVEN NEWS?

Many celebs browse cuckchan. Comic book writers browse Holla Forums. 40K Writers browse /tg/

Holla Forums Holla Forums went to the dogs immediately after the election. It devolved into a circle jerk where if you don't believe the Turner Diaries is real and talk about killing jews in every post, they'll threaten to rape your mother. There was a thread on there today about how people who like Rush should be shoved into an oven because of reasons. I think they think if you like having fun or have any interests outside of talking about how much you want to kill jews, you should tortured to death or something. It really is a fucking joke.

Can you really disagree?

They're not wrong.

I personally agree people who like Geddy Lee's singing "ability" should be shoved into an oven
And them being a bunch of jews was always well known, but rockhead faggots try to ignore it because they want to hear the same album over and over again

They are correct, such activities are frivolous.

Progressive rock is the most white thing possible though. You hypocrites probably listen to niggers or worse, haven't even developed your taste for music passed top 40 (jewish filth)

Only part jewish and it's not like they're singing about degeneracy and twerking on stage.

They're the most conservative leaning, anti-communist rock band there is that isn't some putrid euro noise, but no not good enough because you think about jews when you cum.

So Jones outed himself as a chan stealing shill?

Full jew with the gommie ruskie guitarist being jew too
Have you even read the criticism Holla Forums tries to spill out?
Fucking redditor airhead

I haven't been to reddi/pol/ because it's full of Holla Forumsyps who hate everything and don't allow fun. I actually still enjoy watching movies thanks

What did he mean by this

you're telling me to go to Holla Forums to read some retarded internet nazi criticism about a band I think is okay. These same people think Frozen is mind control propaganda and think anime is the last bastion of wholesome entertainment when it's full of sexual perversion (and shit writing). I do not care what they say, they are ignorant as fuck.

I hope you never sang any Christmas song.

More like confirmed for manipulating cuckchan. Don't think this place is any less prone either, not when you are dealing cointel pro stooges.

Critics hate Rush becuase they think they're right leaning, you fucking retard. A lot of their songs are anti-communist unless you're completely retarded and can't comprehend lyrics.

This isn't an argument. And the "criticism" Holla Forums has put out for the past year has been nothing but tinfoil autism that anyone who isn't brainwashed will think sounds like insane rantings with the greatest hits such as seriously discussing whether or not Domino's was part of pizzagate. Get some perspective, you fucking chump.

No one claims that. It's just free of feminist and SJW bullshit. The sexual part of it is part of the appeal. I really don't give a rat's ass about what 8 Holla Forums thinks about anything though. It's modded by retarded LARPers.

While i actually agree with most of what you said, the criticism of their jewness (not their actual musical prowness) is valid. Basically talmud phrases and lines are in a bunch of their songs, along with The Protocols, which sound more of a parody than a tribute
It can't be dodged, bro, stick to the instrumentals or the GeddyLess versions

I don't

Where's your argument?

Re-read the sentence. I said critics, not Canadians, shit for brains. Most music critics are Marxists in the US and the UK.

wow

Can you actually read that sentence without realizing how much of a wackjob you sound like? Do you have any self awareness at all?

He plays bass in the band, you fucking moron. Also I like how in your shitty thread you didn't realize Neil Peart wrote the lyrics until it was pointed out to you. You have no knowledge of music at all seemingly. You are objectively one of the dumbest people I've encountered on this site since the cripple started it.

Not singing christmas songs is shitting on christmas?
Homologous to Canadians, right.
Not gonna bother with the rest, you have no substance in your arguments, you either want to insult or deviate from the fact i just said that lad should just read, not believe, the reasons behind the recent shitflinging at Rush because he was seemingly ignorant of said things.
Take a hike, buddy

Lol boomers

wow thanks, 2016!
who cares?

Some trendies wanna lie about InfoWars, but Alex Jones lurks boards of every race, color, and creed. Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /cuteboys/, you name it. The only thing Alex Jones ever falls for is Liberty, not new world order globalist scum. People like to sit there and say Alex Jones defends Israel and there are some Jews who are bad, but there are bad people in all groups. The real enemies are the Anglo-American globalists working with the Saudis. So, you sit there are talk bullcrap all you want, boy, but if you want a fight, you better believe you got one. I'll fuck your mouth and jizz down your throat, politically

4chan hasn't been the secret anonymoose internet club since like 2005, and after the fappening its traffic nearly doubled. 4chan is as mainstream as reddit at this point.

8nupol also has a thread with a video of leftypol's BO sucking a dick.
nupol confirmed gay and kiked as fuck.

It went to shit 1 year before the elections, first with sperging about US elections as if that the center of the world (who cares about some 3rd word country with gdppc on par with denmark) and then later on non stop Trump dick sucking

Look at these kikes and laugh

Im still yet to see ANY proofs that this tranny is a Holla Forums BO

Shitposting. The final frontier.

These are the voyages of the man William Shatner. His 5 year mission; to explore strange new boards; to seek out new fetishes and new retardation; to boldly troll where no user has trolled before.

The massive shitstorm leftypol raised is proof enough. Even Holla Forums went into SHUT IT DOWN mode.

spamming the same pic over and over counts as proof now, didn't you hear? :^)

It's not a fake made by cuckchan?

Watching them meltdown about it was pretty funny no matter what the actual truth of the matter was tbh

oh, so if I post this image over and over again it will be Straya's real flag?

I'm no fan of /nu-pol/ but Trump is great
Piss off

what's the problem?

If Australia went to /sudo/ and demanded it be removed from all boards, you might have a coherent analogy.

So great that he recognized Jerusalem as a capital of Israel amrite?

I want an official list of celebrities that have been confirmed over the years to post on chan sites.

-Taylor Swift
-That guy from The Whitest Kids U Know
-The guy in Valerian, City of A Thousand Planets
-Some musician on the Warped Tour who wanted to leave his wife to bang Katy Perry
-Max Landis
-At least one person from RedLetterMedia (confirmed by them linking to shit that hadn't gone up anywhere yet)
-Basically every youtube e-celeb
-Milo Yippapotamussium.
-That guy who's boning your waifu right now.

If the jews are so powerful as pol claims, wouldn't this empower them? The fact that it pissed off every single progressive group and 90% of the UN suggests it was a good move. And if it leads to war, more dead muslims and jews right?

great

Everyone and his mom knows about and browses cuckchan, that's why it went to shit. This isn't newsworthy in the current year + 2.

also, Anthony Cumia shilled his shit paywalled podcast network on Holla Forums when he launched it (either himself personally or the retired cop he employs to fuck up his business affairs). He may still post, as threads pop up every now and then.

This

BREAKING NEWS

It doesn't exist. That's not Holla Forums.

I like so totally agree anonymous

8/pol/ is bought and paid for Jared Kushner board.

Are you trying to tell me it isn't?

Our Holla Forums is pure crap at this point. It's either overrun with D&C shills, or overrun with people who've huffed their own farts a little too deeply. Luckily we still have a few other boards that scratch the itch.
4chan Holla Forums is just memes and shitposting. Can be funny at times. /bant/ is better.

Holla Forums isn't cool

It’s funny how I’ve heard Holla Forums (and every other board) sucks every year for the last five years, and how it was always a little better a few years earlier.

You can tell when a newfag who never contributed is about to burn out. The board no longer entertains them, so they start whining and demanding it change back. Nothing on any chan is here to entertain you. Chans suck. That is their nature. You come for a brief moment of hilarity or insight. That’s it.

2012 Holla Forums really was better. Back then I remember you'd have lots of guys posting eloquent, paragraphs-long arguments with citations and everything to support their positions, and lots of threads that existed just for fun. In those days, you'd have lots of people "converting" to Holla Forums's way of thinking because they were actually convinced with logic. These days any and all disagreement is shouted down and banned as shilling, and so is the majority of fun. People only become nu-Holla Forumsacks out of latest-trendism. None of them really believe anything; they can't because they weren't given a logical foundation on which to base their beliefs. That's why they virtue signal so hard; they're not expressing actual beliefs, just a desire to conform to nu-Holla Forums. It won't be long before 99% of them move on to some other hip new fad.

Basically this

#Holla Forums

No, Holla Forums is legit garbage now.

Holla Forums are LARPers pure and simple. There is no intellectual rigour, whatever sounds or looks cool they will latch onto even if it is complete anathema to the ideas they claim to represent. This is what happens when you don't actually read about philosophy, politics and religion and instead only understand it through the lens of basement dwelling power fantasists. They claim to love western civilization and it's fruits but you will never see them appreciating a piece of classical music, reading a beautifully written book or creating any art themselves. If all you want to do is be a violent thug and play pretend you are a person of any worth just go fuck off into the woods with the LOTR reenactment society and do your sieg heils to muh odin out there.

Then why do 90% of people post like they are the most pretentious faggots alive

That was gay shit when you posted it the first time.

Dunno i find it pretty accurate
Care to point out whats wrong with it?

I've seen a few fags who are going beyond blackpill and have started becoming hostile at the notion that other people don't think a board is completely awful and beyond redemption. Most of the boards I visit are quite comfy, active at most times of the day I'm awake, and have few moderation problems.. but you mention them on some other board and a faggot will lose his shit insisting that the board is unusable and that it's gotten so much worse and start throwing out blatantly false accusations about the way users act there.

example?

/a/ is usually the most common board that gets that kind of treatment, from what I've seen.

You find it accurate due to your own confirmation bias.

Probably yes, i wont deny it
But still i would be happy if you could point out whats wrong with it according to you

/a/ is heavily censored. I've witnessed threads getting over half of their total posts purged overnight. The wordfilters are also a thing and they change too. You can get a whole chain of posts deleted by just saying 'nigger' somewhere in your post, regardless of the context.

And yet, I've had none of those problems and have had none of the threads I browse and post in affected in such a way.

I’d say Holla Forums. It’s accused of being too nazi, too civnat, too many newfags, too closed off, shit mods who ban everyone, shit mods who let shit remain up.

No it isn’t. It just doesn’t entertain you anymore.

Can someone give a quick rundown on this q-annon faggot? haven't been on Holla Forums for a few months.
Is it horoscope-tier predictions or real insider info?

Since late 2015 it had undergone a full demographic replacement. Much of the old userbase was banned over and over again until they've had enough of this bullshit + Kushner shills and quit. I was in the original exodus to endchan, along with dozens of other original posters and early end/pol/ retained similar quality to first exodus 8/pol/, at least for a couple months until a bunch of racemixed schizophrenics fucked everything up.

Are the faggots who say Holla Forums is shit now the type of people who aren't actually interested in politics and just want it to be /int/ 2.0?

Some of them are goons, some are lolbergtardians.

This
t. stopped lurking 8/pol/ in december 2015

I’ve been to Holla Forums since GamerGate. It’s less tolerant of lolbergs now but that’s a good thing. The world left those cucks behind.

You have to understand, back in 2006 people on Holla Forums were saying exactly the same shit that you are now. Part of a chan is the burnouts whining before they move on.

You mongoloid Holla Forums had a total demographic replacement, it's basically an extension of r/The_Donald now. People didn't quit because of a plain burnout, they were repeatedly banned into quitting for good.

First off stage 1 and 2 is complete shit, because nobody lurks, and if you insult someone who acts outside of conventional image board standards they don't leave, they just get vindictive. A decade ago this might have been true, and if the community itself saw someone who stuck out like a sore thumb it would become a pecking party, not necessarily because they wanted to enforce standards, but because it was a good opportunity to screw with someone. It was great when someone was caught off-guard coming to /jp/ or /new/ for the first time, not realizing that /jp/ wasn't about Japan, and that /new/ wasn't about news while seeing them lose their shit. These days that never happens and 'board culture' is more monolithic than ever. If you've used one board you have a general idea about the 'etiquette' of the others as in none, and on that note stage 3 is more or less disqualified too.

4-7 I'm just going to consolidate into the same thing. What reason do you have to believe that communities don't change over time, years, even a decade, but merely the individual is the one that has changed? That's stupid. Things are different, much different, and reading any archive that goes back far enough can prove that. It's a hard thing to gauge on an anonymous board, but for one reason or another people aren't here forever, and given enough time the seniors will inevitably end up as a minority.

Everything is politics. Sorry your turk BO is too stupid to understand that. 8/pol/ is a aberration that is nothing like every other incarnation of the news/politics board.

Shut up sudocuck.

Right, because they banned you and you’ve shit up Holla Forums ever since.

< Holla Forums is for people interested in politics
< Holla Forums is for people interested in politics

it was created in 2012. I'll give you a quick summary:
2012 & 2013 Holla Forums were comfy racist boards for talking about the news largely
2014 was gamergate and a mass exodus to 8/pol/. On top of that 4/pol/ was trolled by Moot for a month making the posting system difficult to use and no one knew if he was going to let up. After that 4/pol/ had a much higher percentage of people from r/4chan but wasn't too bad. 8/pol/ had a much higher percentage of autism but was also not bad. 8/pol/ was the serious alternative, and both had the same politics.
2015 is when it all rapidly went downhill, somehow being eclipsed by 2016. 8/pol/ mods began to create an overly autistic orthodoxy surrounding Trump and got more and more strict as time went on, 4/pol/ just exploded with retards but to this day you'll still find much more oldfags there.
8/pol/ is also absolutely nothing like 4/pol/. The whole idea of any marginally shitposty thread being deleted and mods treating it like an advocacy board minus the one webm thread guarantees a no fun allowed atmosphere and encourages them to enforce their own advocacy, which is why Trump was the sole candidate people were allowed to shill for.

If you've been using Holla Forums since Gamergate you really have no understanding of what the board is right now. 2012/2013 had the comfiest atmosphere, you could talk about politics or news without rehashing the same opinions but with everyone agreeing that niggers are retarded and Trayvon Martin was funny as all Hell. On top of that, Holla Forums was a containment board. It's a whole different dynamic that you'd never appreciate on Holla Forums where literally everyone came for gamergate and the boards only becoming even more intertwined as time went by.

The problem is they'd anchor my threads and ban me when I wasn't even shitposting. Holla Forums would be better off as a subreddit if they want to be a circle jerk, and are so fixated on identifying posters. You'd be safe from 'shills' and probably more popular too. I'm saying this without even a hint of irony.

Nah. Holla Forums changed. It used to be a place that was all about asking questions, seeking the truth. Now it's locked into a consensus. I see people banned for asking simple, innocent questions all the time.
It also doesn't produce memes anymore.

You're fucking confused. The pro-Trump people made Holla Forums fun and productive for a period. It was the stormtards that take Nazi LARPing too seriously that were scared by the fact that Holla Forums was popular again and then tried to clamp down on making it a no fun allowed zoned where half the user base is banned for 3 months for non-existent infractions that ruined it. You can't even think the nork communists are bad in there now without some nazi edgelord shrieking at you about how doing so is defending the jew banks or some other retarded tinfoil. No discussion takes place there anymore, they just cry every poster in every thread is a jew.

The irony is culture and self-improvement are probably the most essential parts of forming a movement on the ground, but talking about those things are more or less forbidden. If our base were objectively strong, educated, and cultured people, then it would be far easier to win society over. A rich man doesn't have to tell someone they're rich.

Don't bother even replying to him. He's just a newfag who likes his board and makes up an obviously fake history to justify it to himself and other newfags.

I remember those days, I was here in 2014. I remember arguing with a faggot who wanted gay marriage but said he was okay because he disliked niggers. He wound up leaving in a huff because I said he was a degenerate. It was cancerous with libertarians shitting the place up.

It's honestly more like a real Holla Forums to me. 8/pol/ is some edgy spinoff of Stormfront filled with newfags that don't understand chan culture right now.

Everything in this post summarizes why this board is shit. Every point seems small but represents a massive core problem that can't be tackled without autistic posters having a meltdown.

libertarians were always in the minority so they didn't have power and were always people to be laughed at. It was fun having libertarians to make fun of. If someone posting they're ok with gay marriage makes you so pissed off, even when the vast majority make fun of gays, I don't know what to say. i guess you do belong on current 8/pol/.

Filtered and reported. This isn't your whinge box go to /sudo/.

All me

hi imkikey

8/pol/ is literal human shit

a lot of Holla Forumsacks reconquistad 4/pol/ and 4/tv/ because of it

At least I'm not a shitskin.

It doesn’t piss me off, I have no interest in arguing with a faggot because it’s pointless. There is no point debating this shit anymore. Holla Forums changed its focus from being a salon where idiots could talk to a place where people shitpost about the problems that are acknowledged to exist. For some people this change was unwelcome - they wanted to just argue about politics as opposed to do shit like It’s Okay To Be White. We can debate how effective Holla Forums is, but why the fuck should it be a place of free debate?

are you retarded?

t. triggered niggerkike

If cuckchan gets any more mainstream celebrities will have to employ a PR person to shitpost for them.

I bet it'd give everyone a great laugh if you tried to discuss anything in public, because there aren't any mods there to prevent you from spilling your spaghetti. I'm sure you're rhetoric is dull after having no one to argue with for so long.

It's just another LARPer on Twitter. I've never seen any of that shit pan out ever.

You may not liek lolbergs, but some of their ideals are really fucking important. Without them, this fucking site woudln't exist for once. But we have LARPers on Holla Forums who won't even admit that, and think the idea of freedom of speech is a jewish invention that needs to be replaced by nu-Hitler raping them to death if they have a thought not approved by the the government.

I actually checked out The_Donald due to the constant bitching/shilling about it on Holla Forums It actually has better discussion than current 8 Holla Forums right now including about current happenings. It's infested with normalfags and cringey normalfag memes, but the fact it's not completely centered on jew autism actually gives it more breathing room to be effective.

Because it was a more interesting, enjoyable, thought provoking board when it was exactly that.
Because sometimes there are holes in our knowledge, or things about our world view that should be questioned, if only to keep us sharp, and reinforce what we already believe.

Shatner's a chronic shitposter
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!6lVQFpZ/l1n/

Damon Lindelof posted about nu-star wars on half/pol/ years ago before exodus. He named the jew and called basically everything now while still defending Lost. No archives, so believe it or not.

wtf man :(

I don't agree completely. Trump was where everyone in image boards naturally flocked too due to his policies, being anti-establishment, triggering lefitsts, etc. Mocking the shit out of other candidates was actually great fun-posting. I don't know how much the mods enforced pro-Trump, but you have to realize the goons and shills desperately want Trump to seaparate from his supporters. What the mods clamped down on harder imo was enforcing stormfag religion to the point it scared away anyone who wasn't LARPing as a nazi and had slightly different takes on politics, which killed intelligent discussion and lead to people from GamerGate and a lot of the Trump people leaving the board. I'd also indicate pizzagate as another example, since the mods banned anyone who applied actual logic and critical thinking to something that I recognized as out of control LARPing since thread one.

No wonder you prefer old/pol/. The "no debating" meme is retarded. It's just spergs trying to out virtue signal each other and screaming the latest buzzword and hitting the filter button like cowards.

Okay to Be White wasn't an 8 Holla Forums operation. 8 Holla Forums hasn't done anything substantive forever. The last thing I can remember is creating pizzagate, but the entire thing was a cringey LARP anyways because 8 Holla Forums doesn't know how to dig anymore and thinks un-related coincidences like a picture of a child in a random pizza place's website is hardcore proof.

In retrospect, it could have been a LARP. Also current Holla Forums wouldn't even be able to handle that because Lindelof is a jew himself. In that thread, he presented himself as a jew annoyed by JJ Abrams pushing Jewish fantasies into the Force Awakens. No one in the thread sperged out at him about it that bad, because they wanted to information he had. There's no way that would happen in Holla Forums now.

why would no one screencap this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=lF8ipzwjooU

You're clearly a newfag. We had plenty of organized events on Holla Forums they just weren't handpicked by mods like today. And Holla Forums didn't do It's OK To Be White, if you want to know how autistic and shit 8/pol/ is look back through the archives and find the stickied threads they had on their campaign to stick pepe memes on lampposts. I don't know how people can associate with 8/pol/ after the many many times they displayed widespread prevalent autism like that and banned anyone that laughed at them. Mods encouraged the worst posters to flock there, and 8/pol/ is forever the most inept piece of shit board as a result.

Holla Forums was never about that. If that was your experience and you wanted to expand your mind i have no idea why the fuck you'd flock to Holla Forums. Maybe /lit/ and /his/ would be a better place. Holla Forums was about sharing news and having fun, the different opinions just helped it from being a circlejerk of autistic people who think they're winning all the time just because everyone who has a different opinion looking at your actions from the outside is instantly banned.

Can back up that claim. There was a thread with juicy shit regarding chinese socialists and the CA gubmint and it was just tards waiting to be fed information. That might be the future of the internet, and makes me want to hand off info so it doesn't get lost.

The way he defended Lost was so uniquely retarded I choose to believe it was real. Glad someone else remembers that. You made me sad with your analysis of now, because it's spot on. Ah well, great things never last.

Probably out of respect because then some SJW would try to weaponize it against him? He said he wasn't Lindeloff as well, but that was to produce plausible deniability. He has a career.

Because the truth doesn't fear argumentation. When some newfag wanders in and posts stale lefty talking points, you can either attempt to destroy those talking points or you can just ban him for disagreeing with you. Which do you think is more likely to make him start seeing things your way?

I bet Alex is the one posting all the flat earth shit

I know that hitler did nothing wrong but Holla Forums is still shit. I got banned for a week because i made people butthurt by having a different opinion on a topic. Election killed it

fucking filterman
you'll bring the cancerous newfags here

Someone who follows/watches Alex is a decent human being.

lol

I completely forgot about the fappening.

This image accurately describes Holla Forums

fuck me

Please tell me you're joking. People can't be that retarded.

I'm okay with this

The mods ban anyone for any reason they like and just label it "chronic shitposting." It's really that pathetic.

Hahahaha GTFO lil jewboi.

Have some whitest music.

Nothing anons love more than whining like old women.

8pol has this turk retard as mod.

Wish I could, that happened verbatim aside from the 3rd calling me a degenerate prior to a shill. Sorry user.