Weekend Happening

Saturday, Aug.25 thru Sunday, Aug.26
Patriot Prayer rally in Crissy Field & No Marxism in America event
San Fran, CA

Quick Rundown:
>The city has planned a counter-rally at Civic Center Plaza on Friday and Saturday at noon
www.ktvu.com/news/275592654-story
archive.is/ejRml

Now here is where it gets good.

Hundreds of cops to be in SF, Berkeley to police right-wing rallies
>While urging people to stay home, officials on both sides of the bay said Tuesday that they were boosting staffing and bringing in outside help to ensure order among what could be dueling crowds at Saturday’s Patriot Prayer rally at Crissy Field and Sunday’s No Marxism in America event at Berkeley’s Civic Center Park.
>The rallies, together billed as Liberty Weekend in the Bay Area, are expected to be magnets for far-right extremists, and authorities have expressed fear that confrontations between them and counterprotesters could escalate into the sort of bloody, video-recorded skirmishes seen in Charlottesville on Aug. 12, in Berkeley earlier this year and in Sacramento last summer.
sfgate.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-cops-to-descend-on-San-Francisco-11951203.php
archive.is/EFWnm

RIGHT WING PRAYER SQUADS AND ANTIMARISTS TO SQUARE OFF AGAINST ANTIFA AND OTHER ASSORTED COMMIE FILTH IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST, CALIFORNIA

BATTLE OF BERKELEY RE DUEX

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/goga/first-amendment-permits.htm#whatitems
archive.is/QnPuJ
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally
archive.is/BAc3l
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBSiNPr_Io&t=249s
dailyherald.news/antifa-battle-plan-leaked-documents-reveal-exactly-aim/
amazon.com/Campark-Waterproof-Wide-Angle-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B01MXXP4EC
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Chest-Mount-Harness-GoPro/dp/B01D3I8A7A
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/inside/cron.html
eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/24/berkeley-denies-permit-for-no-to-marxism-rally-in-park/
youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
youtu.be/1A9j9KW1RVw
youtu.be/2sEmgKz2sy8
youtu.be/saHZJh3Ml2Q
geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_manipulation
mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/san-francisco-right-wing-rally-cancelled-organizers-say/
jobs.disneycareers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA&feature=youtu.be&t=11730
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit I just found this self professed Based Tranny with more info about the event. This is going to be great.

Saturday is the 26th.

wew should be interesting
ft. sumpter?

Saturday is the 26th.

God dammit. I dont know what happened there, I even checked the calender. Fuck.

Article mentions a list of banned items at the protests including helmets, shields, and sticks, but no mention of masks.

It won't be surprising if that list applies to everyone, but antifa.

Its gonna be a slaughter and its going to be fun to watch the media try to spin it when thing get out of control and Antifa is beating unarmed people over the head. They amassed 30,000 in Boston, this is Cali. Few hundred cops aint gonna be shit.

No gas masks though:
nps.gov/goga/first-amendment-permits.htm#whatitems

archive.is/QnPuJ
General Role Players to support a short-term law enforcement exercise in the San Francisco, CA area. Rate of pay is $20 per hour and the dates and times are:

August 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, and 30th

wew, this will be good. i don't even care how any of these free speech rallies go down anymore, I'm just getting cozy for the summer of habbenings, meme machine revved and ready.

why don't we ever hold these in NJ where antifa has been declared a domestic terrorist organization?

Stock up on snacks lads, this looks like it’s going to be a /comfy/ one.

wew. Wonder what they'll use this time instead of a bike lock.

Why not coax them over state lines somewhere adjacent to NJ? Must be some hate-filled statues in range.

Just to reiterate, like OP said, the rally is on the 25th… everybody show up on the 25th of this month for great justice. Be there or be square.

Let's show these Communist scum who protests the best! They think they're the best at complaining in public on a Friday when most non-degenerates are working! Ha! Let them come face to face with the ELITE of the NEET

SHALIDAY!

I can't decide if it's an alt-righter who doesn't belong here, or a leftshit pretending to be an alt-righter because he doesn't know alt-righters don't belong here.

Do you believe the holocaust didn't happen but should?

Kek as OP I am absolutely not telling anyone to be there, shit looks like a setup for antifa to come through and beat out of anyone short of MtF. I actually urge calianons not to go.

Seriously, good find though. How can we signal boost this so some anons infiltrate?

The first shot has been fired.

(checked. rank 0 newfaggot confirmed)
vid related

Every once in awhile our state does something sensible.

Link?

If this is true could we let them do it, then tip off the cops and watch them all get arrested for littering public parks with literal shit?

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally
archive.is/BAc3l

So they're literally shitting up their own turf out of spite?
Should anyone even stop them?

you faggots could have just gone with
you had one job, anons…

Good find. Let's see how the media will spin this one.

Our Bay Aryan anons need to get on this. Scout out social media, figure out when they're doing this. Likely Sunday morning around 3-5am. If you can catch them in the act, you can call the cops and get them all arrested. Either way, take lots of pictures and Holla Forums can do most of the heavy lifting. I also recommend dropping a tip to the SFPD about this, so they send someone out to scout it and keep the place clean.

Berkeley, as always, sounds promising.

dog poo is far from the worst thing to step on there.

Why don't they ever do these in a conservative city?

bc it would be uneventful

See, now why couldn't you faggots have just said this from the start, that's how you get people on our side

But what they don't realize is that we've littered the field with specially prepared dog-treats.

You didn't learned it yet? And that doesn't even count the false flags operations.

These alt-right events are cancer, mostly organized by controlled op and criminals. The police hate these alt-right phaggots as much as antifa.

Source: relative is a cop.

I see now, your subtle attempt at baiting TRS refugees.

Vid of nig organizer defending himself on local TV against charges of white supremism. Yes, she is looking right at the face of a nigger and doubting him when he tells her he is not a white supremacist. Holy hell shit is going down this weekend.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBSiNPr_Io&t=249s already embedded

also see pic related archive.is/QnPuJ

Rather than going there to film why not get a job there as undercover provacateur and then whistleblow. Where a hidden camera and upload it all. SF cops are dirty as shit so they must have something planned.

Also the Mayor is named Lee, hopefully someone will bring a "Mayor Lee Resign you racist Nazi scumbag" sign pls. He's useless anyhow, a mere puppet for Ctown Triads and Willie Brown.

*wear

Would it be plausible for someone or some group to hand out a bunch of GoPros with chest mounts at these rallies and either collect them at the end of the day or ask people to mail them back?

AntiFa Battle Plan Leaked?
dailyherald.news/antifa-battle-plan-leaked-documents-reveal-exactly-aim/

>archive.is/QnPuJ

G-guys . . .

Already a thread on this, some time ago too.

Yeah, why don't you expound on your idea user? Animal hatred is for communists

Why contain it?

Every time.

.mp4 related

are there any?

I've been (mostly) lurking for 2 years now and I consider myself alt-right but in line with everyone on here? What am I missing? The holocaust definitely didn't happen but should've. No club med for joos.

The knock-offs are really coming down in price, and they have wifi so you can livestream.

amazon.com/Campark-Waterproof-Wide-Angle-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B01MXXP4EC

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Chest-Mount-Harness-GoPro/dp/B01D3I8A7A

Excellent dubs

this is gonna get ugly

2 years huh? Type the words Kike and God and then tell us about Jewsh.

Could someone infiltrate? Maybe get information about where they are meeting up, what their specific instructions are, how their crazy orc uniforms are assigned etc?

< fake
< gay

pick two!

What's the info on the groups attending the prayer part of the rally? There would be some super juicy photo ops of rabid leftists abusing people kneeling in prayer. That would pretty much sign the death warrant of these (((cosmopolitan))) types.
In Boston protest a free speech rally, now in San Franshitstain protesting a prayer rally. This will not look good to middle America. The only people who watch (((msm))) or read clickbait antiTrump news are almost all high falutin' city slickers. Way to lose the fly over states even further leftists.
But, why San Franshitstain? Let those comie faggots have that shitheap.

What's wrong with butchering their name out of disrespect?

welp, to ascend to Stage 2 you must recite 7 soft drinks while 7 anons stand in a circle and jerk off on your face

you could just call em kikes like everyone else. Two hard consonants really help get the hate out

If you have to ask then I doubt you've been lurking for two years.

Colorado Springs and Arlington, TX are pretty conservative.

lol eat a biscuit fegit

Looks like you're in the wrong place.

Made a thread for this but I'll post it here again:

So this email was just sent out to every student at my school.

And here is a statement from the "white nationalist and hate group" they're referring to:

My university administration is literally slandering and inciting violence against a group of moderate conservatives / libertarians. They're ENCOURAGING students to shut them down under the false pretense that they're "white supremacists".

Don't go to the rally, goysguys
Just let the commies win this time, nothing bad will happen

see

Now is not the time to compromise

went past my head that a nig was the organizer.
at the very least, there are still some good reasons for local anons to get on the ground with a camera.
There will be a shitload of opportunity for intel ops, and we can propagandize from footage very easily, as this is likely going to be Normies in the face of police and domestic terrorist co-operation

How do they even justify this? Fuck protecting your head and body from debris, only nazis do that.

You never even see our guys use punch shields like in the battle of nations. They keep using those lame round round shields.

We need anons there. The Jew cannot go unchallenged, plus we can film their stupid zombie chants and get more propaganda of them looking like complete retards.

pardon the >

Criminally unchecked trips of truth. And yes, it's about time anons get it through their heads that normalfags don't give a fuck what happens, don't care about justice, or logic, or (if they're white) the future of their race. Because they're normalfags, and will go along with whatever the establishment consensus is. There will never be some grand "waking up" of them.

>nps.gov/goga/first-amendment-permits.htm#whatitems
(NO PEPPER SPRAY)
(CLUBS??)
(NO PISS BALLOONS)
(FIREWORKS, SMOKE BOMBS??)
(WEW!)
(Wow!)
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
(NO 'ALT-RIGHT SHIELDS)
(NO CLUBS DISGUISED AS FLAG-OLES)
(NO SAP GLOVES, KNIVES, ETC…)

That way I can beat an antifa relative LOL

Yes, but if Antifa does show up and beat a bunch of praying Christians, how will that look for Antifa? PLEASE let them come!

Bullshit.

If things get hairy, you can always use the good ol' Millwall Brick.

We need anons to film them getting off the buses. We need to find out where the bus staging will be. There are many such areas in SF being a tourist city. This is very important, more so than even filming more retarded chants at Crissy Field. Film the bus drivers too.

Possible bus staging areas where big busses can be parked w/out causing attention is the main rail station just south of Market but I suspect they'll use a quiet corner of The Presidio to hide the busses then take them in with smaller coaches or even walk since the Presidio is right next to Crissy Field.

I read somewhere that staging was to take place in Marin over the GG Bridge and the Park Service was trying to figure out how to get them all over the bridge to CrissyField.

Oops.

checked, are they training to start a shooting war again? thought the fags at the john brown gun club were doing that

the Patriot Prayer group had a rally in Seattle the day after Charlottesville and the SPD kept the ANTIFA and associated useful idiots apart. Seattle's got some experience with this shit as they got the original WTO riots back in '99. The anti riots were live streamed and on tv locally for some time as this was a sleepy Seattle Sunday afternoon. Funny thing is that the counterprotesters ultimately started fighting with each other!!! They'll eat each other alive!!! its only a matter of time.

btw anyone remember this???
>pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/inside/cron.html

Doubt it…

Berkeley denies permit for ‘No to Marxism’ rally in park.

eastbaytimes.com/2017/08/24/berkeley-denies-permit-for-no-to-marxism-rally-in-park/

Eyy, I got that email too user. I didn't know there were other shitlords on campus.

natives never call it "san fran" - easiest way to spot a tourist

just on local news; fencing off the entire field with fencing, allowing only one way in or out on the east end of the field. on federal land.

its a trap

SFSU stem here. theres definitely not too many of us, these uni's are massive marxist propaganda machines. very rarely do i run into someone who isn't far left, and even then they've only ever been middle of the road centrist types
im surprised we didn't get anything about this too, but at the same time we had some oy veying about some anti semetic fliers (probly from the palestinians tbh) that were found on campus a few weeks ago. everyone at my school are retarded kids, ive been thinking about making up anti-communism fliers lately and handing them out

That's Commiefornia for you. It's a damn shame too, the state is so damn gorgeous. I haven't met anyway up my alley politically here so if you need a shitlord to help you put up flyers, I'm your man. Not sure how we'd be able to connect safely though.

met anyone*

Damn, that's a shame. Perhaps they'll be compelled to join the prayer rally tho.

really is a shame man. idk about connecting either. nice to know that theres at least a couple other anons that are in the city too tho

Reminder that for Obama's entire 8yrs they were mass shooting people in the streets for "gun control"

both me. idk why but my IP gets a "An unknown error occured when posting!" so i have to do everything from proxy

That would be a traffic nightmare. The main choices north of the bridge are Vista Point where all the tourists get bussed in and Fort Baker which is about 200 hundred feet beneath the road deck of the bridge. If they choose Vista Point it would be extremely easy to observe their activities from the West side parking lot. Personally, I would have expected them to bus people into Cow Hollow.

That is where the marsh is. This is going to get ugly quickly.

halfchan had digits confirming antifa kill someone soon

How in the FUCK is that not illegal?

What the fuck is going on in that video?

Whhhhhhhhhyyyy do people make these stupid overtures to try and gain the middle? It's a waste of time. Any rational individual has drifted to the right in recent years. There's former Obama voters who are now die-hard Trump supporters. Why? Because of other Obama supporters. There is no "middle ground" to gain anymore. If you try and stand up for what this nation was founded upon, (((they're))) going to call you a Nazi. This country is in its terminal stage of a Marxist demoralization campaign. That's why (((they're))) attacking Lincoln monuments now, when logic dictates (((they))) should be digging up his corpse and sucking his dick since he stopped the Confederacy from winning. But historical context no longer matters. Lincoln was a white male, therefore (((they))) hate him. So people need to stop with these stupid peace dove overtures to the Great Golem, it isn't going to work. (((Their))) goal isn't to force NatSoc/white nationalist ideas out of the public medium, but to abolish all white European Christian history, South Africa-style.

Going forward, for any of you organizers actually reading this board, your "Anti-Marxist Rally" should be explicitly that.

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO.

Make it clear as day: If you aren't with America, you're against us. FORCE them to be on the defensive.

lol

massive respect to RAM

join the republican party

This is why this kind of gimpery needs to end. Anyone who says "DEMS R REAL RACISTS" needs to be clubbed to death with a cactus. They're Communists led by Jews who hate whites. Call them exactly what they are. Trying to beat the Golem to pushing the "NAZI!!!" button is just pathetic because the media narrative is already aligned to deny it to you. Two days ago, thousands of Commies and Jews were yelling at the ACLU for posting a picture of a white baby, and declared the baby to be a white supremacist. There's no arguing with this. There's no need to argue.

I get that it's mostly Boomers and dying ass 80s-style Reaganites peddling this lazy style of rhetoric, but in a modern context calling Communists "Nazis" reads like an adult version of

Anyway

Agreed. They're like a smaller version of American Vanguard, but with their collective shit together.

This, I can't stand that "YOU'RE THE REAL FASCISTS" shit. Apparently fascist just means "anyone who is a big meanie that does things I don't like". No, they're fucking COMMUNISTS, and blatantly so. They have the same beliefs and the same tactics going all the way back to the mid 1800s and events like the Haymarket Riot. Same uniforms, same beliefs, and they even use the same goddamn flag as the communists from weimar germany. CALL THEM COMMUNISTS.

By refusing to call them what they are, the right continues to cede moral ground. Of course things like communism are going to become more acceptable when you're not even willing to call it out when it happens.

you can punch just fine with a round shield, faggot. skip to 7:30 on the video.
although at these protests when you're dealing with crowded battlegrounds along with people only using bikelocks and small pipes as weapons you really dont need much of a shield. a helmet is probably all i would take

It's ok if extreme leftists beat up and terrorize people, but when they get rekt

I absolutely love what they are doing wish I was stateside so I could help
Mad respect from Europe

everyone should bring a Captain America shield for the optics tbh
The normies would orgasm hard when they see a line of shieldwall neo-hoplites being charged by degenerate communist alt-left scums and enduring.

I don't think people realize one of the reasons for the round shield: It isn't overtly a weapon.

If everyone showed up with kite shields or heaters, the cops are going to take them because they're offensive weapons. You could literally behead someone with a heater. Round shields can break bones too, true, but for whatever reason the police get less mad about them. It's the same mentality as, for example, why libshits piss themselves when seeing a scary black plastic Salt Weapon but not a wood stock rifle, despite the fact they both fire the same round. All shields can be deadly weapons, and some do that job better than others, but a few are banned because they're just plain scarier apparently.

At any rate, I really wish for two things:
1) Standardization of gear. It would be great for optics if everyone was wearing the same uniform and carrying the same shield with the same emblem on it. I know this is KIND OF starting to happen, but it needs to be more pervasive.
2) Practicing using the shields. Seriously. Imagine a shieldwall with flags and mace cans running through the gaps. Fucking urban hoplites. Gaddang that would get me so amped.

This would require people meeting up outside of Happenings, though, which is really more of a problem with motivation. Most of the eeeeevil white nationalists are actually working stiffs who go home to families at the end of the day, have a beer, and play Xbox or whatever. Getting anyone to commit to regular martial training is like pulling chicken teeth. I guess it helps that a lot of people are ex-military, though.

I've been wondering the same thing. The shields should look American.
It makes the left even more anti white American when a bunch of commie faggots are charging a shield wall painted with the stars and stripes.

It would piss off the (((media))) to no end, which is precisely why it should happen.

Who the fuck are these guys? They almost sounds like a PMC operating under cover.

or in red states where the antifags are terrified to step into.

I'm a fan of this meme. The kvetching from the left would be a shitshow enough especially if the shield wall was even MODERATELY organized.

Seconded. Even if the standardization was as simple as "Show up in Red, white, and blue out the ass" it would be easily identifiable (you know the (((Protestors))) wouldn't be patriotic)

check out comments here youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
Warms your heart

This is a Joey Gibson event. He is not a part of the alt-kike, he is a shitskin lolbertarian that denounces the atlt-kike. Since he is a shitskin, he will not become redpilled any time soon. However unlike alt-kike leaders Joey stands near the front of brawls, and if they shut down one of his events he will change it into a march down the streets. So no matter what happens there should be some decent live stream footage of lolbertarians clashing with the commies

from ultra who is sad he is on other side of pond and can't help:
sap or homemade (half/cycling) gloves w stitched in sand/buckshot
Athletic shoes/wear which allows you to move as free and fast as possible visible matching set of cloth (bandana) so your side is identifiable to eachother.**
put it on at the moment it gets live
fanny pack to keep the most necessary shit in
do not lose eye contact with your team
form line and advance to sweep street
youtu.be/1A9j9KW1RVw
youtu.be/2sEmgKz2sy8
aerial view youtu.be/saHZJh3Ml2Q

mouthgards
+protective eyewear

In the bog it goes

damn 4chan neo-nazi trolls!

DA

GOYIM

KNOW

larping threads and the new e-celeb cancer.

marxist professor on twitter, original tweet deleted

Niceee
Felarca the sequel

Good luck fam and if you go, make it cou t

EXCELLENT IDEA.

This is what I want though. I'd even move Countries to have a day in day out group to hang with. We need to train and have fun while doing it.

Only oldfags that have failed go home and play (((xbox))). We younger folk need to be out and about everyday.

I don't know how we got here, but this is so good for us. Even lamestream republicucks are neo-nazi white supremacists now. The left's sanctimonious self-righteousness is their greatest weakness.

Pride before the fall

Has it started yet?

FBI plz…

There is nothing FBI about what I said you fearful faggot. If you can't make groups then what the fuck are you even doing?

That only gets you so far. We need constant contact and be able to enjoy life while doing it.

Not until tomorrow, the date was a typo in the OP. I'm not sure about their counter-rally today being anything eventful or having even happened.

bantzes with wolves, newfaggot. They didn't bring you up to speed on message boards at FBI orientation session? tbh, you sound like you're about 14. Hasn't school started back already?

This isn't a site to stage your gay IRL meetups, you larping queef. Go make yourself less gay and then make friends in a meaningful context elsewhere. This is where we meme, not where we "organize" a "rally". All you faggots that showed-up here this summer are either govt shills, leftist infiltrators, or just simply useful idiot pawns.

If I pull that off, can you still film?

Thanks

I'm really looking forward to watching a bunch of /r/the_donald tier cucks get brained by antifa goons.

youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
Those fellas are going to have their work cut out for them if they plan on being there this weekend. God speed.

You are incapable of even shilling on the internet. It's really funny
geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

After all is said and done you achieved nothing. Just like CTR. You have no more control
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_manipulation

Don't feed the trolls

Anyways this will be fun to watch. Obviously if you are a fat neckbeard beta, do not get hyped into going chances are it won't end good for you. If anyone is fit and more importantly a fighter then consider boosting the fam. Do not go if you don't know what you are getting into.
Good luck

Reminder cops in blue areas are not your friends, and act totally different from red state cops towards white people, and people in general. According to a 20 year cop with a lengthy SWAT career, they will confiscate your guns for example in blue areas because people are likely to use guns on cops in an emergency, where as they are likely to see you as allies if you have guns in a red state, during an emergency, and let you help.

are RAM anywhere else but SoCal? We could use folks like them in the East and South.

As stated in Mein Kampf the best and worst elements of society will duke it out while the middle class does absolutely fucking nothing the whole time, no matter how shitty it gets.

nope, not happening.

SF rally has been CANCELED

mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/san-francisco-right-wing-rally-cancelled-organizers-say/

torfaggots dubs confirm "NatSoc" larpers btfo. fbi assets sent back to >>>/meadhall/

you run a weak game at shilling. You are so obvious, I have your strategies worked out to the micron of your hair debth. I see you the instant you post in a thread on page 1 and I'm not a mod.
Could you at least put a little effort in it? You are really not performing well. I like a challenge but with you it is really not. It's like you don't appreciate us that much to shill good? I'm personally offended you are an insult to your profession, who would pay for such a shitty service is beyond me.I told you you can't stop what is coming. I also don't report you but I learn your patterns insted. So leave the scripted shit behind and get creative, earn those 50 cents per post

Out of shere curiousity, does this work on 4chan?
Perhaps you don't know where you are or who you're dealing with. I dealt the final blow to CTR

shilling for what? if you are as clever as you claim to be, your criticism would track with the content of my various more-or-less garden variety pol-tier posts. It's almost as-if you have me confused with someone else or you're exhibiting the derailed thought processes of a person in the throes of a hypo-manic episode. Are you by any chance bi-polar? Please, I'm intrigued, user.
jobs.disneycareers.com/

let's put it this way: you lost.
You already know it, your employer does too so maybe your next job will be shilling lgbt propaganda on youtube for 20 cents per post.

Event moved to Alamo Square in San Francisco

fuck… i dunno man.. i tried reasoning but all these non-sequiturs and weird implications and innuendos have me skeeved. I really just thought I was just running-off some shady, possibly well-placed (FBI / CIA / Soros), elements that mean to destroy Holla Forums. but you really have me in doubt, tbh. I really don't know what i'm doing here anymore. Was I on the wrong side all this time?

I'll tell ya what, user…. You guys go ahead and have your cringy perfectly ok meetup or whatever. All I ask is that when you're all relaxing in that hot tub at the end of a hard-won victory, and you're washing that jizz down quenching your thirst with an ice cold brewski, look up at the moon. I mean it. Look up at the moon and know that somewhere out there, i'm looking up at the same moon. Just know that somewhere out there someone is thinking about you and wishing you the best.

Too cringy; didn't read

What the fuck is that even supposed to be? Just a bunch of guys hitting each other till they give up?

how do you know if you didn't read it?

its still happening
ignore shills
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA

Hmm. It does indeed warm my heart.
Could this be the beginnings of an American Golden Dawn?

As a student of history and a White nationalist, my deepest desire is for Whites to get organized for our racial interests. Not just organized in a political sense, but actually creating a parallel society to the System that can provide protection, services, and opportunities to members of the organization outside of the System's corrupt (((nepotism))), cronyism, and corruption. The alt-right is simply a political ideology. Basically it's just another way of saying "I oppose the replacement of my Volk by the Jews." Ideology is good, and don't get me wrong, I am happy to have what we do. However now we must accomplish William Pierce's dream and create organizations capable of accomplishing said ideology IRL.

Golden Dawn's strength is that it exists as an on-the-ground force to chase away degenerates, invaders, and provide real support to beleaguered Greeks. Thus earning their loyalty. Could RAM become such an organization? I will need to do further research as regrettably I am unfamiliar with their political strength.

(heil'd)
indeed. I saw those pics and i got warmed-up too, user. I've definitely risen and like you, my desires run deep. We need more IRL meetup threads so we can explore this as men. Pic related for quality mentoring from older anons.

normies get out

Tell us when something important happens

Police are following someone with a knife right now it seems. May be something kicking up.

fuck off, fur fag

Tfw in sf today red pilling my mom on communism

Bad goy. Well done. Did much happen? It just looked like a bunch of salt-left burning things and screaming, also some of the lowest energy chants I've ever witnessed.

Was impossible to even go up to alamo square where the painted ladies were, we got off bart at civic union center and saw the counter rally people, signs like "throw feces at facists" and the normal ad nausem garbage. Talked to one of the police outside the counter rally about how ridiculous the whole situation was and the poor guy more or less had his ember/faith in humanity restored by nature of someone else not being a koolaider

That's good to hear, these animals are in the safest space in the nation and they are still looking to kill officers. It's basically Mayberry for degenerates and they still want to destroy more and more. This Dyke de la Rocha cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA&feature=youtu.be&t=11730

Should I join RAM? I'm in the same general area but not sure if they're in my city or just LA. Tbh I've been jelly of European hooligans.

went by crissy fields, crickets. went to alamo square, was refused entry by sfpd who had the area fenced off for blocks, a 2 block perimiter around the entire park. letting only residents with proof of residency through "by order of the mayor". no idea if a rally happened or not; hearing now it moved down to pacifica. then i went to civic center where ed lee had graciously funded a huge lefty rally complete with media coverage, portapotties, a giant soundstage with multiple musical performers and speakers, and security up the wazoo. no fencing btw. i walked around and someone handed me a poster of trump with "stop hate" printed on it. i took it home and burned it.

JEJ

If you aren't a CIANigger otherwise there's a lot of ocean.

I am not affiliated but I get word when someone smells it. Being unofficial this is how bodies and feet show up in rivers. It is what a few are made for. Outside of that it's a fairly motivational club of individuals bettering themselves.
When they throw free kills my way I am not going to pass it up.

I'll likely be (((caught))) eventually like every other supposed northwest serial killer. Killing spooks is my game because my blood were the original spooks. I know it deeply and destroy nigh perfectly.

W E T
Do you copy?

When you see an user say
GLOVES
That is the code.