archive.is/KV1oO

Other urls found in this thread:

download.pubs.isdarats.xyz
download.pubs.isdarats.xyz/umah4-480p.mp4
pastebin.com/jDiaSfp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A little brainwashed target.
Not bulletproof though.

Is it a white kid? Looks like a mixed breed.

Looks to me that they taught one of their own English.

This is what happens when brave white boys have fucked up role models. I blame the mods.

not wrong tbh

It's useful to keep in mind that most powerful muslim empires used white slave soldiers (mamluks, janissaries). Over time this caste would rise in status, but also become mixed leading to an end of a "Golden Age".

Does anyone have the video?

It's so convenient how they use IS for both propaganda and to regime change/invade countries.

Keked TOOOOOO HARD

Yeah, because it's backed by the CIA. I thought after Trump got in office it was going to dissipate, but I guess they're going to keep using it.

XD
Kys

To

Shitskins aren't American. I hope the kid gets killed before he can come back and shit up our country.

=REMINDER=
MEMRI IS OWNED BY ISRAEL
MEMRI IS OWNED BY ISRAEL
MEMRI IS OWNED BY ISRAEL

MEMRI was created by Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in Israeli military intelligence, and another Israeli Meyrav Wurmser.

Do I really need to say more???

It's a jewish kid acting.

Now go fight ISIS goy!

based

Possible but i saw this yesterday and its not likely a fake or Memri OC IMO
Here is a link to the full unedited video
download.pubs.isdarats.xyz

For some reason the link didn't post right
download.pubs.isdarats.xyz/umah4-480p.mp4
or
pastebin.com/jDiaSfp3

So ISIS muds are unaware of what they actually do, being brainwashed into thinking they fight jews? Has there ever been a time when a jew did not mean the opposite of what they say?

That's the whole point of the surge in Afghanistan, replacing the Taliban with the IS. I've yet to find a report of the US actually attacking the Islamic State in any way but always attacking those IS is fighting. The reason for this is how IS is falling apart in Syria and Iraq so a new front needs to be started on Iran's border again. The end-game is to get Iran to do something threatening to the US and have China, Russia and Iran ally so when the US attacks Iran they'll all attack the US.

The US is being setup to be destroyed but also destroy Russia in this new war so the Jew can control Russia explicitly as he controls Europe. Then the Jew can flood all these countries with Based Black Christians in places where Orthodox flourishes and where there is no religion Muslims are a fine substitute.

No thanks famalam. If the kid ain't white it ain't my fite. I hope the yidlet gets fucked by ISIS goons.

So endchan's joined isis now?

Well this certainly seems (((legit)))..

Meanwhile…

Ironic coming from a kid working for ISISrael.

If that's not a Semite, I don't know what is.

Checks out