Hitler was the greatest murder of the Aryan race. Agree or not?

Hitler was the greatest murder of the Aryan race. Agree or not?

Sources tell about ~30 milion of deaths caused by Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS, mainly in terrain inhabited by Slavs and Ugric Finns in Eastern Europe, mostly civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/
cwporter.com/partisanen.htm
necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Second
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavs aren't Aryan and that picture is of a Soviet executing civilians

That is how "Untermench" and "non-whites" looked actually.

his uniform is German

(((sources)))
you mean the soviets?

Yeah, it's not like the Soviets had Scorched Earth as their official defensive policy or anything. I bet you think all those concentration camps 'liberated' by the Soviets had all those dead Jews in them BEFORE they arrived and not after when they failed to feed them afterwards.

Maybe Soviets started the war, also?

No.
Everyone who wasn't axis was.

Where the fuck is your source?

What is Germanization

englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/

sage

Drown yourself in semen. cwporter.com/partisanen.htm

First post fucking always. It is like you shills make these threads on purpose.

Remember to sage.

They invaded Poland with Germany in unison, you know the thing that ww2 was started over but ended with soviet occupation of Poland anyway?

Switch off the proxy, OP, you enormous fucking faggot.

Hitler was defending Germany and the West.
You can say that Germany's enemies sent their own to die.

necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Second
Perpetrators: Germans
Soviets 17.0 Civilians 16.9
Poland (pre-war) 5.5 Civilians 6.0
Jews (all nations) 5.5 Civilians 5.5
TOTAL 24.0

/thread

It was defending Belarussian and Ukrainian people from nazi killing, also Polans was fascist regime then so I don't cry. It's only a proof that Soviet Union could coexist in peace even with Nazi Germany, but nazis didn't wanted peace.

sage

What's up, Shlomo? Spreading some shitty D&C I see. Maybe you should just fuck off instead.

Sage doesn't do anything but not bump the thread, you autist.

Shadows are not visible because in midday sunlight is perpendiculary to the ground.

sage

Reported.

You linked the equivalent of wikipedia, you lazy piece of shit.
I don't give a fuck if there's a list of general sources on the left. Directly use the sources instead of letting someone else do it for you.

also, shadows

How can soulless golems be counted as casualties? Answer me that, rabbi.

See:
Kill yourself.

Nigger the shadows don't matter. Neither his rifle or uniform are German and he's plainly firing at an enemy beyond the crouching peasants.

AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS

And the victors have done such a grand job as well haven't they?

Kill yourself.

Nice broken English, kike.

How do you see this? German hat, riffle fainted.
It can't be concluded from photo.

If that is a German uniform, paint me black and give me a welfare check.

That picture has been debunked for years. He is a Ukrainian fascist Jew. His rifle, his boots, his pleated trousers. That's for posting becuase this is an excellent example of Jew propaganda that has been spread around for years. Read about the Holodomor. The Jews always love to disguise their identity and in this case blaming the Soviets, which were in fact the Jews.

(checked)
Same image I was about to post.

UPA collaborated with Germany, for me it's no difference.
UPA was anti-Jewish and commited pogroms many times in Ukraine.

Don't change the topic to Soviet genocides please.

The fuck is this asshurt against Holols? RIDF must be furious with them.

Literally nobody in that photo in OP's photo, and in are German.

In you can see that the lighting isn't consistent with the German soldier to the left of the supposed body.

Frankly, I would tell you to think about and research all of those "holocaust" photos, but I guess the janitor has to do his job.

nice try

Kike confirmed.

wtf are you talking about? the 1st post happened to debunk op's bullshit slide thread in two minutes, and you moan and bitch?
go fuck yourself with an uncircumcised cactus

Jews have been counterfeiters and thief's. I've come to the conclusion that many of these WWII holocaust pictures were early attempts (successful) at photoshopping photographs for their Balfour objective.

Complete bullshit.
t. Ukrainian

Always remember that Mao ZeSmallDong killed more than Stallin' this plane and Hortlur combined.
Sage for off-topic
spoiler for "derailment"

pressed "do not bump"
bumps anyways
off to gas thyself

sage

We should ban obvious wastes of time like this.
Not that the literal kike mods or site owner will do anything.

You are all autistically wasting your time talking about this useless shit while the left is mobilizing and taking down statues that have existed for hundreds of years.

Meanwhile there's an entire thread talking about the semantics of people dead for nearly 100 years.

it does not matter if it is relevant, it matters if it is useful.

This is not a useful thread, it is a thread that is taking up a spot where something more important could exist

Definition of a slide thread.

What thread you trying to slide, shlomo?

Total bullshit. Belarussians and Ukrainians called the Germans heros for liberating them from Soviet oppression.

by outright displacing them to the far reaches of siberia in an attempt to destroy polish culture, and by executing all anti communists and former military

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

only those nationalist, antisemitic part of them. banderivtsi.

Slavs are white, not aryan. How about everyone just stops using the word aryan because none of you faggots can agree on a definition or even know the correct one

actually communists had build Polish culture and Polish economy from war damage, without even american help

Yeye.
Bandera did nothing wrong.

hohols are not ukrainians

You are a special kind of idiot are you?

People here need to discriminate politics from political history.
Political history has no place here, this is for discussion of the current, talking about the application of political history in the [CURRENT YEAR] is not talking about political history, neither is using historic example as an argument for a current political belief. Arguing about whether or not X was responsible for X in 19XX is a waste of time.

Everybody in this photo is dead, everybody related to world war 2 is dead or is going to die in the next 5-10 years. There is no excuse for wasting time arguing about ghosts when your streets and cities are being forcefully taken from you. Nazis did not stop their entire political movement to have an argument about some historical nuance nobody is ever truly going to know the full truth about.
Caesar was a great general because he went outside and lead his troops, not because he sat around in his house, contemplating semantics.

Pretending you didn't get exposed as a total shill earlier?

/thread.

vatniks use it so much it's practically a nickname at this point tbh

Next you'll be posting pictures of feminist sluts who switch out of their miniskirts to pose in a wheat field for 20 mins, for a bit of extra cash and say "this is the typical White woman."

Poland under communists rule was one of the greatest economy in Europe, then capitalist pogs destroyed everything. Polish poeople under communist rule were proud, equal, educated and lived in peace.

sage again

That picture doesnt show a German soldier at all. Not even the weapon is a German weapon.

Prove it.

Woah…. so this is the power of war…

Slavs are White, end of discussion. Now take your kike bullshit elsewhere.

Sage.

Drink bleach kike.

How can you not tell when you're being baited?

I agree, and it wasn't some genetic hatred Hitler had for Slavs, it was circumstantial and not universal because he attended the funeral of Poles like Pilsudski or, I think if my memory serves me correctly, a monarch of Hungary. Had they not been Marxist and had German territory not gone to the East, things would have been different. It's also stupid to think people were only hated by Germans, Brits have had a long history of war between other Europeans.

I proved in this post
that indeed it's a German uniform of Einstazgruppen. Weapon that you suggest it's is almost identical so we can't tell which model it's actually. Still, photo is legit.

You in no way participated in a discussion.

Every post you have made has been low effort, barely a single sentence.

You were sperging out with another sperge because you're desperate for hostility.

And what the fuck are you doing? You spent a good amount of time writing that shit AND you're still fucking talking.
We didn't get this far without proving people wrong, you enormous faggot. Why do you think numerous pastebins of redpills were created?

Who the fuck are you and what the are you babbling on about? Piss off faggot.

16 mins is a good amount of time.

ok

I can spend as much time calling out you autists as i want, because i am saging, this thread will die and we will all move on, hopefully some of you won't sperge about dead peasants next time.

By showing the rest of the people who browse Holla Forums why this type of thread is cancer i actively help elevate the discussion, even if all i'm doing is basically shitposting.

reminder that
followed by

is one of the tactics employed by shills when they are ordered to try to kill as many useful discussions as possible happening in other threads

Exactly. In general, Hitler was right to be wary of Slavs due to the communist spell that many had been brought under, and I can understand the idea of generalizing Slavs so that the threat of communism would be easily understood by the German populace. But I also remember that there were a number of German propaganda posters that showed Slavs in a very positive light and merely as victims of the jews.

There is a lot of misinformation masquerading as objective truth when it comes to WW2, to say the least. Makes sense if you want to demonize a group and act as if they are unique and isolated from history, instead of a result of their past.

Fellate a gun, you wretched parasite. Let people fucking argue.

I think you are mistaking me for another poster you stupid fuck. Where have I been sperging about dead peasants or whatever? I have been against this thread from the beginning and was calling out kike fags.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Lol, I have never heard that one before, I'm using it from now on.

Newfag detected, large spaces after greentexts indicate disconnection from the body of text and the greentext.

No value to be gained from denouncing Hitler like Jews. Jews are responsible for the war then just as they are today.

Stalin killed more

Yeah, m8, I'm inclined to agree with him on that. Don't use that faggot spacing, it's pathetic.

It makes you look

like a FOB

plebbit user. See how gay it looks? It's arbitrary on plebbit, but in reality, a space is used between paragraphs that break to present new information. It's a split, use it like one.

Nobody cares about your retarded obscure formatting bullshit.

I wouldn't be so quick, it is a useful litmus test for people who are illiterate/from plebbit/both. Go and find a few posts and see how they type. It's indicative of something and you should not dismiss it outright.

Yes, reddit spacing is a good litmus test. But this weirdo isn't even talking about that, he's talking about something completely different related to his own formatting style.

I thought he was talking about that spacing. I guess I misinterpreted it.

fucking rekt

tell me one more time
IT'S NOT A GERMAN UNIFORM

Marching to your own grave isn't murder you retard. They marched with the bayonets of the jews at their back rather than stand and fight against them and side with the Germans. Even after seeing millions, possibly tens of millions, already massacred over the course of 20 years by the same jewish bolsheviks and their treasonous allies.

Take your shitty attempt at shilling somewhere else you intellectually dishonest shit stain.