Political correctness run amok

Showing normies what leftist policy looks like

>rfa.org/english/news/china/chinese-film-critic-feared-fired-after-damning-review-of-wolf-warrior-II-08232017111401.html
>archive.is/Zbm5P
>archive.is/Zbm5P
>archive.is/Zbm5P

What's going on:

>A prominent Chinese film critic has been denounced online after roundly criticizing this summer's patriotic homegrown blockbuster
>Central Academy of Drama lecturer Yin Shanshan has been inactive online since she used her microblog account on Sina Weibo to slam the movie as excessively violent and "psychopathic" to her more than 70 million fans, as the country's tightly controlled media lauded the summer box-office smash as "filled with patriotic feeling."
>Her "verified" status as an academy lecturer has also disappeared, prompting unconfirmed reports that she has already been dismissed.
>A Chengdu-based academic surnamed Zhang said the backlash against Yin is part of a nationwide "ideological regression" in recent years.
>The letter denouncing Yin said she was guilty of five ideological "sins," including an =="incorrect political position"== and =="harsh words and deeds."==
>"On the one hand, they raise high the flag of nationalism, and on the other, they use administrative measures to repress [dissent]," Zhang said. "The Yin Shanshan incident is further proof that China is further clamping down on freedom of expression."

This is the logical conclusion of political correctness. We need to show this to people, since it is clearly incompatible with the first amendment. There is already murmurs of (((reinterpreting))) and (((rewriting))) the first amendment coming out of Charlottesville. It should also be noted that China is a ((("marxist"))) country. We need to find more examples of these acts and broadcast them.

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Warriors_2
archive.fo/o3cxD
archive.is/iiRWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese Film Critic Feared Fired After Damning Review of 'Wolf Warrior II'
>Her "verified" status as an academy lecturer has also disappeared, prompting unconfirmed reports that she has already been dismissed.
Victim of 'ideological regression'
>A Chengdu-based academic surnamed Zhang said the backlash against Yin is part of a nationwide "ideological regression" in recent years.
"incorrect political position" and "harsh words and deeds."
>The letter denouncing Yin said she was guilty of five ideological "sins," including an "incorrect political position" and "harsh words and deeds."
>"On the one hand, they raise high the flag of nationalism, and on the other, they use administrative measures to repress [dissent]," Zhang said. "The Yin Shanshan incident is further proof that China is further clamping down on freedom of expression."

What this will look like in the current West will be that filmmakers will be blacklisted if they make films that don't check certain boxes:

This list can go on forever, and be amended or appended to ad infinitum. If they can convince enough people that we need a Constitutional Convention to repeal the 1st Amendment, they'll do that; if they can't, they'll continue using private corporate entities who act in lockstep to do the same thing.

She sounds like a SJW

Maybe, but the fact is she disappeared due to criticism.

wow

What?

It's true, they destroy 3000 year old coins 'because they don't want to create a market for antiques' or have museums 'get flooded with objects'

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

This is the Swedish minister of culture, naturally.

Wolf Warriors 2 (Chinese: 战狼2) is a 2017 Chinese action film directed by Wu Jing, who also starred in the lead role. The film co-stars Celina Jade, Frank Grillo, Hans Zhang, and Wu Gang. The film is a sequel to 2015's Wolf Warriors. It was released in China on 27 July 2017.

Stupid fucking cunt should have known better. Shot for $30 million (USD) budget, has grossed $788 million (USD). Three years of re-education should improve her outlook I say.

shot in Berlin

Have you ever felt so much rage that your mind goes blank.

fox guarding the hen house. go fucking figure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Warriors_2

She needs to get fucked

Just show them what already happening in the US. If anything it's far worse. What is the point of this thread?

people like to see examples of why people are worried.

This is a prime example.

WTF are you talking about, she is a leftist in China? It's no surprise the Chinese government tell her to get fucked, she's anti-Chinese in China which is a hugely nationalist country.
==You're premise is skewed if I read what you wrote correctly or you've got a bug up your ass about China.
She is a stupid leftist whore in China and they put you in prison for being a stupid fucking cunt.

She is part of the problem. The Jewish pollution is spreading. Fuck the bitch.

this

And another thing, Radio Free Asia is a propaganda arm of the CIA. Radio Free Asia often promotes those murderous muslim Uyghur's to kill Han Chinese. OP needs to grow up

He is probably from cuckchan and took the free speech meme serious.
FUCK FREE SPEECH AND KILL ALL KIKES

yes

I really don't get OP's objective, it's like two disconnected yeshiva students posted a disjointed thread. 139df8 started it, and then 278bc6 comes in trying to direct a narrative. I watched the movie myself. It wasn't that good compared to American standards but it did attempt to portray the Chinese military, or a couple bad asses as capable special operators. They tried. Notwithstanding that, China 1st and foremost is a nationalist country. Ask any Chinese person what team they are going to support when the World Cup is being played and they will tell you China number 1. This critic bad mouths a record breaking nationalist movie, while her feet are on the ground in China and OP is trying to elicit sympathy saying the same thing may happen in the US….. when it's 100 times worse here already, because of leftists?

OP is a dumb fuck straight out of /r/thedonald, she sounds like a lefty tool. Nationalism and pride for one's country anywhere in the world is not a bad thing. But they should keep it in their borders not employ kikes to shove it down our throats.

Shot shoots traitors, murderers and rapists in the back of the head, leaves their body for the birds or their family to collect.
Gives the boot to corrupt politicians, business people, bankers, teachers, professors, etc.
If private owners of businesses forget that the reason for their success is due to state leadership they remind them. Not of this bullshit which American corporations have been pulling such as Apple offshoring 265 billion to avoid paying taxes, same with Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.
Detroit is the shit hole it is because of leftist policies and the abandonment of the American automobile industry.

I am currently experiencing that right now. I think I'm going to be sick.

Not tits, shiny forehead, why, oh why?

Sounds like they're 10 years ahead of the west in terms of alt-right policies.

Surely this isn't real?

Kek I meant alt-left policies. Not that the alt-right isn't cancer too.

As of now, yes.

Sadly, it's true…

archive.fo/o3cxD

We've already reached this level. Movies like Moonlight have 95% positive reviews on RottenTomatoes and wins best picture Oscar when no one saw it at all. Reviewers will get blacklisted as racist if they gave it a bad review.

No no fuck you this isn't real, this can't be real

Well there's the problem. It's very easy to show that when chinks congregate they continue their natural instinct to become cogs in the wheel sort of like ants.

I've redpilled some normie gamers on the Chinese question by showing them that all the big vidya companies now make games for only Chinese markets which are actually take more resources from these companies and included in all these games is "Chinese" values which are apart of the contract to make something over there.

Loki builds his army from Hel's denizens whom she has deracinated from meaning or attachments so they will fight against the compassionate gods but that was their fate as finding themselves in her embrace, nothing can be done to save them. That which provides attachment to your ancestors is something the trickster would be against.

The son of Farbaut and Nal will not escape his punishment in my lifetime, I can assure you that.

How is this any different to what already goes on in the West?

Second try's a charm

>posting (((pedowood))) loki

Powerful pics lads.

I'm sure the PR dept. of Soros Anti-whites will approve.

And thus I feel like I died a little bit more inside.

I take it you weren't here for that huge thread.

Chinks steal everything. Even shitty kike trope bait.

Perhaps a the honored dead will rise and reclaim what is theirs.

Just when you thought Sweden couldn't sink any further into suicidal freefall, they still find a way somehow.

I didn't need to see that. Swedes are truly subhumans.

Exactly that feeling.

I know Sweden has to pay for all their refugees somehow… but god damn…

Agreed. Why choose the (((chosen))) representation of Loki?

Is it as good as the first one?

Sweden is probably the leader of cultural descent spreading the blackpill in its purest form.

Sounds more like a boomer era fundamentalist whining about swearing in movies.

Here's the trailer for Wolf Warrior 2.

Ironically, they're fighting for Africa.

Did I do the right thing by picking up a swedish mauser bayonet?

Hmm. Toxic masculinity? Time in the gulag might do her some good.

The depiction I posted shows Loki laying bait to ensnare the volk as he does to send them to be devoured by his family members, Hela and Nithogger. I know your depiction is inspired by Celts due to the adding of horns as they do for their elders like the bull or buck, further the addition of wildflowers is because most wildflowers produce asexually to trick the volk again into not mating. Hel's attachment to her father is the incest which ends the world and is apparent there. Your image merely tells the tricks and not how they are enacted.

Bewitchers of their kind burn. Would you know yet more?

Chink clothing designer forced to pull holocaust-wear
archive.is/iiRWY

Up next: Swedes voluntarily killing themselves.

I guess I should be surprised and angry, but I'm so used to this I'd actually be surprised if the Swedish Minister of Culture wasn't a shitskinned lesbian with resting bitch face.

On steal alone, Swedish steal is top-notch, we forged it here in Britain and created an empire with it.

Steel*
Fucking autojew.

A-at least it's safe from being molten down by self-destructive cuckolds, right?

All that beautiful, skillfully crafted metal. That took years, months, and generations of knowledge. Pass down from parent too child, from master to apprentice. Some of these pieces of metal could've been given as a gift to a lover. Or pass on as an heirloom throughout a family of vikings. Instantly undone in a matter of minutes. Disgusting!

I've come to realize something /pol. I was thinking before what /pol's chief driving motivation and emotion? At first I believed it was hate. Now I know in my soul that it is love. Our love for our people and our history is our chief motivator. Ironically there is more love here, in this harsh environment where anything and everything is said, than out there in the real world where supposedly hate is discouraged and love is encouraged. It is evident by the pain we feel when our history and people are corrupted and destroyed.

Our ability to hate is proportional to how much we love. For everything we love that is destroyed we can hate just as much and right now there is an unending hell waiting for every cretin whom has destroyed our history.

why must you hurt me so sweden, do you hate me?

Their argument was that they didn't want to 'create a market' for historical artifacts, so obviously the natural thing to do then is destroy precious things

Can you really feel any more remorse for these people who gaily skip towards their own erasure? They deserve everything that comes to them.

There there user, I-it'll be all over soon…

Fellow Germanic here, could you stop being so gay?

It's not even the right kind of fucking star.

Swedes are no better than niggers at this point. May Sweden country burn to the ground.

Why not just give them papers and sell them online? Why melt them? makes no sense.. Collectors would love to buy real viking historical artifacts.

avenge them brothers

Quintessentially Swedish

saving africa from who?

They are destroying them so that there isn't a historical market for Scandinavian artifacts, they are literally trying to erase history and prevent people from collecting items to remind them

You should try putting Wii music over that video instead. Might fit better.

>archive.fo/o3cxD
This is the breaking point.

Leftists must die.

Picture her with a large bullet hole in her head.

Somebody hired her. Who?

Sweden just just die already.

Next you'll say we'll need another zog war.
Weird ass shilling up here.

Where? I don't see any.

Don't give me hat shit.
While white women are generally the best looking, asian women can be quite good looking (depending on which kind of asian).
Black women are the bottom though.

shes a jewish boonhound, trained as ultimate sleeper shabbos goyim

Do you really think all of this is an appropriate punishment for somebody saying they didn't like a movie though

Is imprisonment an appropriate punishment for criticizing a movie that you didn't like? I personally don't think so. I know lots of people who don't like violent movies. My grandma hated them, and she was about as redpilled as a woman can get.

Gas yourself.

Yup. And then the sons of bitches will go right back to claiming that Whites, and only Whites, have no history.

top kek

FUCKING JEWS

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

What does that even mean? They don't want to have artifacts of indepedentertainment value in their cashless society? Or they don't want archeological sites to be raifed for artifacts to be sold in said market (wouldnt lowering the supply just make this worse)? Or they want the state to have a monopoly on artifacts so they can contol the culture flow? I have no idea what this statement means.

checked

S-swe-den… y-yes…

It takes some time to realize such things.

The only power this universe has is love. Everything is ruled by it and fear disconnects us.

It takes strength to be able to love. Every person I have been able to love has changed before my eyes. Even the ones who have hurt me deeply. We are all one. Godspeed.

you can push this further if you wish. i.e. He refused to date a transgender when he found out "she" used to be a man - cue gore.jpg / She said she preferred dating white guys only. - cue gore.jpg

Go full force if you have the resources at hand. Remember who you are fighting.

They NEED to go extinct after all.

It was always too late…

Any more neutral sources to present them on kikebook?

That's right