Nog coach assaults white girls

DINDU ABUSES WHITE HS CHEERLEADERS ON CAMERA WHILE OTHER NOGS HOLD THEM DOWN

archive.is/gfYKz

wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/video-colorado-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-to-do-splits

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/video-colorado-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-to-do-splits
archive.is/p1geK
archive.is/5ddpd
archive.is/UMBih
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Bunch of niggers laughing, having a good time.

DOTR.

Nice covert bbc thread you got going here kike.

EXECUTE THAT SUBHUMAN

This is standard practise. You're only outraged because it's a nigger coaching a white stacy.

Why are male niggers coaching HS cheerleading?

eat shit shill this is no way standard practice

maybe in china. subhumans have no capacity for empathy towards whites

Fuck off bong. Last I checked, you dont train to do the splits by having someone tear your fucking ligaments.

actually i heard this is super-common from the girls back when i was in high school. its like poppin the cherry – you gotta shove it in hard and keep it there, and after that it'll do what needs to be done

why is this child abuse allowed? I thought schools took abuse seriously, guess not if a nigger does it

Complicit fucking kikes. Anyone got dox on this nog?

we'll have it soon

I'm honestly getting fed up with white parents who allow their kids to be raised with shitskins. They need to be gassed.

>(((1)))

Also the father should have the balls to hunt down that nigger and fuck him up. Fucking nu males have no right to have kids if they wont even fight for their honor

What is sad is that none of the school staff are ever put on leave when they allow shitskin students to do even worse shit to white ones.

You were expecting something else? They're trying their level best to become San Francisco-tier.

Fuck off you kike.

https :// pastebin . com / 6wXr7959

You accomplish nothing by posting here, nigger.
>>>/africa/

Sucks that Dillon Roof had to kill a bunch of churchniggers when there are so many better targets out there.

Lynching niggers should be standard practice.

Four niggers holding down white girls screaming in pain, and even though the faces a blurred you can tell the nigger on the left is laughing.

What is this planet..

Yes I believe this would in fact have the opposite effect, scar tissue is not known for it's flexibility.

checked em
good on you user

"OZELL CALVIN WILLIAMS JR

1300 30TH ST
APT E1-11
BOULDER CO 80303

504-292-2686

[email protected]

This nigger was torturing 13 year old white girl on video, as there's proof in the links I've posted down here.

Archive: archive.is/gfYKz"

He went after a BLM church and one was a BLM house of representative politician. He hit their political and financial network.

Fuck right off.

archive.is/p1geK
milehightumblers5280
@
gmail.com

It's not sexual abuse, even though the nigger might have been getting off on it.

It's raw incompetence.

Oh yes. Fire up the ovens.

nigger you wot

From what ive seen this is actually standard practice is cheerleading. You guys just keep calling people who say it jews. Look it up. Ri

such a good day to ruin a nigger's life

drowning you in hydrochloric acid should be standard practice

The media covering up or sugar coating black on white violence is also standard practice.
Crook-nosed hand rubbers shitting up our board with contrarian niggerfaggotry is standard practice as well.
Maybe it's time we raise our standards.

Fucking spread it everywhere, I can't even get past 30 seconds of her pleading for it to stop.

I saw it in an episode of something called cheer acedmy or something along those lines. The coach explicitly said the girls had to be stretched everyday. There definately was bad judgement on the coaches part, but if what I saw in the episode is any proof of what actually happens to cheerleaders then its just a blunder on his part. It's not actually him abusing them.

This kind of thinking got us into the mess we are in.
Simple. Just tell them that White women are under attack. This works the same with any group of young White men.
At this exact moment, hundreds of White boys are indulging in White Knight fantasies where they rush in, "save" her from the coach who is pushing her outside of her comfort zone, murder him for doing his job, and then win a prize of sex.
Many Millennial children are lazy and cotton wool-wrapped. They no longer welcome the burning pain of exercise as the herald of increased strength and fitness, but something to be avoided because muh feels > everything.

YOU DONT STRETCH BY TEARING LIGAMENTS
ITS CALLED TORTURE

The audacity it takes to come here and post nigger apologetics can only come from a (((certian type of person)))

Where's the evidence of injury other than her own claims?
And you wonder why nigger rape conviction rates are so astronomically high? Read Kanin 1994.

Your head being forced apart from your neck while hanging from a noose should be standard practice, nigger

https :// facebook.com/ MHTOzell

The niggers kikebook

https: // m.facebook.com/ taylor.ullemeyer?fref=nf

and with this mudshark.

It's also common sense to stop if the girl is crying out in pain. Unfortunately the frontal lobe of a nigger is too underdeveloped to understand this.

Obviously he went too far. Im just saying its normal to stretch the cheerleaders. He shouldve stopped when she was crying out in pain. Ya'll are just over reacting. Before anyone says anything, yes the coach should have to face some kind of punishment for this.

It's Denver, so the football team is full of niggers. Any White girl who literally cheerleads for a niggerball team is a coalburner or coalburner enabler.

Not even black lol

Because niggers are fucking stupid and always leave traceable evidence at the scene of their crimes?
Also, get fucked, cuck. A nigger so much as speaking disrespectfully to a white woman would be grounds for an Emmit Tilling in a halfway functional society.

Pain is bad, goy, to be avoided at all costs, especially in tough sports like gymnastics where pushing through discomfort is essential to advancement.
Gee, it's almost like mediocrity is being advanced under the guise of "protecting our wyminz."

Please read all of my post

fucking niggers get lynched tyrone

White southerners say yall too

Five posts of rapmant cuckoldry, nigger apologetics and reddit snark. What's your point?

Incompetence does not excuse what happened, hang this nigger's career.

Recognize that there are also limits that need to be addressed as you train. Back when I was on my school's drumline one of our better players practiced so much that his hands became infected and nearly lost the use of two fingers. If he just relaxed for all of 3 days, let the blisters heal, he would've been fine. Instead he was nearly out of season to recover.

Yes I agree that it's stupid to leave traces of consensual sex which can later be used as evidence in a false rape allegation. But I think you'll find that stupidity is common to all men, not just Blacks.
Also:
You have a twisted and unrealistic view of female honesty any situation where a White woman squeals in "pain" as "abuse."
People like you are extremely dangerous, your kind set innocent men ablaze because "she said he raped her."

As much as I feel for the cheerleader (not lel) I blame the parents more than anyone. How many white male teachers were ruined by some white bitch crying sexual harassment when the teacher gave her an F? How many parents would immediatly side with the girl crying crocodile tears? They scared off the people who would actually give a shit about their kids now all they can get are libshit women and well, in this case feral niggers. This is what fucking happens when you shit on your own countrymen like americans have been for over a decade, people stop giving a shit and you end up with people like this around your kids because thats all you can get.
I grew up in Denver and I know where that school is, smack in the middle of nigger town, good luck getting anything on that guy.

Agreed, overzealous coaches can push too hard. But where's the evidence for her claim of injury? Where's the E.R report? Where's the report from her physician? They usually flash these things for the camera where a story is legit.
All I'm seeing here is "a girl's whining was ignored" combined with "NIGGER, OMG! GUILTY!"

Gee, it's almost like you're a nigger. I didn't say pain is bad, but a stupid nigger abusing a white woman is bad. Nigger.

The only kernel of truth in a whiny miasma of MGTOW cuckold faggotry.

everytime
sure, the only blame that can be layed on the parents is they haven't killed the subhuman yet

how about the screams of pain?

can you give a link to the article please? It seems interesting enough that the first 3 pages of jewgle results are attempts to debunk it and a pozzfest wikipedia article, and I can't find anything better than a copy of the abstract

When will we send the African to his native clime?

fuck. now you've gone and done it.

What do you mean?

Lel quit blaming niggers, thats like getting mad at a fox for eating your hens, niggaz gonna nig. Americans as a people allowed this shit because they allow women to get away with whatever the fuck they want. Rewind the clocks a bit, what do you think would have happened when we had white male teachers? Whelp, there would be no police investigation the perpetrator would have been lynched.
Real easy way to fix the nigger population, give teachers the authority to do their damn job again. Quit allowing them to get destroyed in court and curtail the amount of shit women can get away with.

Can we get country flags on 8/pol/?

You starting to get nervous Ozell?

nigger apologist, going out of your way to blame the victim
you must be a muslim huh? no? definitely a nigger

Fuck off you (((Christ-hating Jew)))

Nope, just a denverite who knew a few buddies who were fucked over royally thanks to false rape claims. Women are whores, especially in the states because they know the laws favor them.

no, it's an absolutely pointless derailment tool serving no other purpose than making cliques and inserting identity politics in a board where we managed to get almost entierely rid of it

From a coursory search into Google on how to train yourself to do the splits, one of the key components as you train is to not only push through the pain, but also remained relaxed and breathe properly so that you don't overexert yourself, same basic shit from what I learned in weight-lifting. You brace yourself and go for it.

That's not what happened here. The coach made a bad call, the assistants made a bad call, and now that this has gone viral, even if it wasn't as painful as the screams implied, people's lives have been ruined. Good thing they're niggers, otherwise I'd be bothered.

Nope, you sound like a beta white knight. dude she's not going to fuck you get over it.

This guy gets it.

Its disgusted, not 'outraged'. Also: And?
If you're not mentally malfunctioning, just seeing it should start a tinge of disgust in your mind. Its natural. Gross things are gross.

Where are you posting from, user? Tanzania? Saudi? Ghana?

This is Weimerica, Israel's largest shopping center.

Florida

Even if it were completely on the level, niggers (especially nigger males although sheboons can also be vindictive) should not be physically educating white girls in any way shape or form.

You my friend are extremely retarded.

she's one of these

Thats a bad comparison

this here

It sucks, but unless you train from a very young age for super flexibility, this is how you condition your body to do splits like that. Ligaments will tear and reheal. There are plenty of more productive places to focus your anger.

so will broken bones that doesn't mean it's healthy or right, it's like saying you can't box without breaking your hands or you can't jog without breaking your ankle

No it's not at all it's called Reductio ad absurdum and you're dumb cunt.

Spic, Haitian, or Jew? You aren't white at all

I'm not going to argue with internet martial artists. My point is that there are better places to focus productive anger than this kind of pearl clutching.

FUCKING NIGGERS

I often see athletes and exercise enthusiasts stretching incorrectly, despite their good intentions. That can be risky, and no one wants to get injured.
It is true that you must stretch and hold a muscle beyond its normal length to improve flexibility.

However, you should not stretch to the point of pain, because it could do serious damage: tearing a muscle, spraining a ligament, or dislocating a joint.

Only stretch a muscle to a comfortable point and hold for about 15 seconds or so.

archive.is/5ddpd
archive.is/UMBih

Thats pretty cool I didnt even know about that

Nah I aint white nor hatian nor jew but youre still wrong. It is standard practice in cheerleading. Atleast look it up instead of attacking where im from to win an argument.

Seems the kikes are coming out of the woodwork for this one. Is it already morning in Yiddistan? I've been hearing excuses for the shitskins actions my whole life and you know what? I've stopped listening. A scapegoat can always be found and a tragic story for the criminal can always be made up. Lets stop focusing on the feefees of the criminal and start mending the wounds of the victim. This girl's been hurt by niggers and we all know the reason for it. Vengence is a proper response.

>rootless cosmopolitan (((urbanite))) from a blue state bog of degeneracy
Shocking

disgusting

Nope, i remember when CO was a red state and outside of Denver and Boulder it still is.

God damn so many fucking white knights. If you're a parent with a daughter put her in fucking private school or get involved in the fucking PTA. This is fucking why the asians out do most people here, they do their jobs as parents.

Spic? I knew it go back to >>>/mexico/

I live in a blue ass state and my high school's cheer coach was a woman. Not a shitskin man, a white fucking woman. And no, they didn't do this shit.

Oh look, MGTOW is here to tell us all that we should have solidarity with male shitskins over women and children of our own race.
Because that's how a healthy race should function.

I'm not going to pretend women don't have issues, but you belong on a mississipi windchime for your shameless nigger worship and effeminate appeals for clemency.

there's your problem, anons. This shit is fucking evil what we've done to our sisters and daughters. Until we meme white girls back into long dresses and bonnets, nothing will change.

Columbine 2.0 when? Make it so, Kek.

I suspected you were a decent bloke deep down, Lucifer.

Notice that MGTOW kikes come out of the woodwork as soon as they see a white girl being abused/raped by shitskins. If they love negroes so much, maybe they should be forced to serve them sexually instead of these innocent white girls.

This. Suprisingly,though, cheer-leading is less degenerate than what some public schools are promoting. Our school, and a few others had female "dance crews". 13-17 year old white girls, all dressed in tiny shorts and a tank top, would all grind, hump, and twerk at a crowd in choreograph. The cheerleaders looked like conservative housewives by comparison.

Tearing ligaments also leads to permanent damage and inability to perform. Nigger apologists will always come up with any half-crazed excuse.

Nazi Cheerleader Death Squads Confirmed

Their emails because /pol delivers.

taylor_ullemeyer at msn.com

williams.ozell at gmail.com

I keep telling you guys it's part of the kike's long con. It's an attempt to desensitize your instinctual reaction of fury and nausea at seeing one of your women victimized by foreigners. They desperately want to normalize it so they can indulge with impunity. Just like pedophilia.

Nice work, user

Even if that was true, the coach still had no right to put her in that much pain ESPECIALLY when she's saying "STOP" you fucking nigger.

Great user! But can you verify that it actually is their e-mail?

Thanks, the meme opportunity is huge, I'm sure Holla Forums will make something great out of this incident.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

We can help ruin a nigger's life and put the fear of God in other niggers who seek to harm our sisters and daughters. Where is a more productive outlet for anger?.

they pay you far too much for this

he's full of shit, nigger rape is the real rape statistics

Well gee whiz and by golly she must've been lying when she was screaming in pain, yep she totally wanted it! And injuries? Well nobody has access to her medical records but herself and her parents so clearly she's lying otherwise we'd easily be able to access the MRI and CT scan they did on her hips!

Fuck out of here kikel.

If this was the other way around the entire fake news would be covering this 24 hours a day for 3 days.

WELCOME, NEWFRIEND

YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT FROM AROUND HERE, SO HAVE A SEAT AND LET US TEACH YOU WHAT WE DO TO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

H'white people will already exhibit the emotional reaction needed for this to work. Making it about Trump or "Nazis" is counterproductive. leave politics out of it, anons. H'We don't need to go there for this. Replace the text with something like
>She Said Stop
>H'wait a minute. H'what are you doing?!? I said No!

Exploit the rape angle and h'white h'women's instinctive fear of black aggression. This summer's "Nazi" panic is fleeting. Black rape is forever.

Whoa the misinformation about stretching here is epic, you are not meant to stretch to the point of pain unless you want to cripple yourself.

Discomfort sure, but pain means you are doing serious damage.

While everyone is getting upset about the nigger, and rightfully so, there is a nose going unnoticed.
>>In a statement Superintendent Tom (((Boasberg))) said, "We absolutely prohibit any practices that place our students' physical and mental health in jeopardy."

Not un-nose-ticed? :^)

Excuse my shitty skills, just want to show the epic possibilities.

should be patently obvious to non niggers

Confirmed, we need some Holla Forumsack to reach out and touch this nigger.

Fucking this. Shills here saying you're supposed "work through the pain" makes me think they've never exercised a day. You don't stretch fucking ligaments to the point of pain, it can easily cause permanent damage and loss of feeling in the nerves. It's supposed to be incremental, not all at once.

takealookatthatsnout.wbm

too bad we can't organize some kind of crowdfunded protest of sorts
for a touching tribute
(checked)
nice
(checked)
good angle

Just wanted to drop in to point out that all the greasy niggers saying this is standard practice are full of shit.

To train for splits, standard practice (outside of china and africa) is to gradually stretch over the course of multiple sessions using the force of gravity alone to descend into the position. Doing what the monkeyboons in the video did will cause tearing, sprains, and possible dislocations.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are too stupid to know this would cause injury.

What is galling about this video is that they show no empathy for the girl. In fact, they seem to be reveling in her suffering. The solutions it to never let dumb sadists put their hands on your kids but that would be racist or something.

No nigger is innocent, yourself included

Not without surgery

They really are. Wonder what triggered them.

This thread is legit full of cheerleaders…

It's "legitimate" you dubble nigger

Only racists don't let their childrens ligaments be ripped apart. Be tolerant now, these african-americans have already suffered trough racist slavery. They deserve to show anger sometimes, even if it involves your sister, or your daughter having her limbs pulled apart with an agony of horror.

Yes all the top gymnast have all gone through this kind of abuse to get their bodys to Olympic levels.

But not from their fucking high school cheer coach.
And not at that age
Whatever, niggers are used to abusing kids

ayy he dindu nuffin lmao

checked

Not that shill, but uploaded it here for you.
>>>/pdf/739

Another nigger apologist

Literally gas yourself you sicko kike. No one here is retarded enough to believe that when a small white girl being held down by niggers screams "please stop"while crying that it is standard practice to continue.

Yoire not fooling anyone. We will kill you one day.

No olympic level coach would risk destroying a prospect like that.
This was a nigger nigging because he has a full squad of niggers and he knows that everybody is going to like the pretty white girl more.

Uhh, yeah. That's the whole fucking video. That's the whole fucking reason we're here. The only reason we give a shit, and the only reason this nigger was canned, was BECAUSE she was crying out in pain.

Are you of the idea we all just think the splits are stupid or something?

If the girl wasn't in obvious physical distress this thread would have been anchored already.

The fuck are you here for if you don't hate niggers? This isn't the place for you.

Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.

BUMP

FUCK THIS NIGGER UP

This is supposed to be done gradually over time, not in a single fucking evening.

You're failing at impersonating both a nigger and a literate white man. Sounds like a self-loathing, crypto homosexual lefty with a public school education to me. You and everyone who looks like you can fuck off and die.

Relativist kikes like you need to be sent to hell.

Nigger crime rates are high because they are naturally violent, and also too stupid to cover their own tracks. This is what happens when you invite savages into your homeland, it has nothing to do with white girls being too racist. I fucking wish they were even MORE racist though.

BUMP DONT LET THEN SLIDE THIS

Just remember, every single nigger you see is there because of a jew. Every single time you see a goddamn nigger, it's because of the fucking jews - jewish slavers, jewish assassins, jewish politicians, jewish media heads.

Not to mention Nigger Animosity towards whites is actually hatred towards Jews, conveniently misdirected by the typical "lol jews are white when convenient" meme.

lel nonsense you dumbfuck. All for hanging the nigger, i just have no shame for the parents who allow this shit to happen. I say kill every last one of em, last man woman and child and let our own kind repopulate. Let us enjoy the resources these degenerates squandered.

Think, get rid of the niggers and the degenerates who enabled them. We can repopulate the land in no time.

by the way gaiz, haaai

"Part and parcel", you might say.

Lynch yourself, shitskin.

TYRONE TEACHING CHEERLEADING TO 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRLS WITH HIS GANG OF PAVEMENT APE ASSISTANTS
P&P OF LIVING IN A BIG CITY

THANKS JOOZ

Niggers having authority over white children is reason enough to be outraged.

hello? guys? Denver fag who blamed the parents n seeit

This is outrageous user. You don't perhaps know where I can find some videos online of this degenerate filth do you? I want to make sure that it gets properly scrubbed from the Internet so nobody has to be exposed to such perversion.

Unfucking real. Jews and their nigger henchmen just never stop do they?

Because Dylon "The Jews are White" Roof was a false flag.

webm you fucking faggot

This is FUCKING nig

Nope, only if it's a shitskin victim or a white male perpetrator. But whenever whites are the victims they're fucked. That's why I laugh when I hear people complain "The secretary of education that Trump hired will ruin education!" lol how? It's already in the pits.

she relaxed around blacks. what kind of parent allows their daughter to become a cheerleader in the first place? In a school full of negro "athletes" no less.

i guess i'm not completely dead inside if i had to shut down the video after a few seconds.

One of those harmless chuchniggers was a local scumbag politician who was fucking over white people. Are you new around here? After he shot him I figure it was like pringles, once you pop you can't stop until you have to reload.

Stfu you filthy kike

Oy

(((ullemeyer)))
COINCIDENCE INTENSIFIES

Breaking the link once is enough dude

thanks, good redpill material

Meant for

Don't forget the traitors who enact Semitic schemes. Traitors first, then Semites, then shitskins.

Dear god, I knw this feel. Everytime I'm convinced I've had my humanity stripped from me, you motherfuckers find some buried nerve to pull up to the surface and rub raw with some ugly truth.

At least she still has the constitution.

It's what you get for being around niggers, the best we can hope is that she'll take this as a lesson.

Please tear your Achilles Tendon and watch it heal before your very eyes!

coming for you nigger

You were spotted a mile away, kike.

This is a white board, get the fuck out and never come back you dirty, stinking, bugeyed ape.

stupid niggers

teach em young

we can make his corpse do the splits with our special marionette noose

piss off nigger

Static stretching is fucked, why do it at all? Exercising the full range of motion of your muscles regularly and before you work out is great, as are warm-up sets, but I think the static stretching is counterproductive.

(((women))) ffs

don't need to break links on this board anymore afaik

I don't understand why it's not yet legal to smash these evil niggers skulls in. Hearing that crunch would be immensely satisfying, similarly to popping bubble wrap. Subhuman vermin.

They're niggers. There's a reason we hold such contempt for them.

Everything is legal as long as you don't get caught.

You're too stupid to live.

Come here user, let me smash your kneecaps in with a sledgehammer I left in some red-hot coals. It's just the burning pain of exercise, you'll be fine. Fucking mgtow kike.

Hang yourself.

How many times does a girl need to tell you to stop before you take your dick out of her ass you fucking rapist?

Nigger logic at work.

What does this have to do with the jewish new world orlder? Why should I even care about some random burger teenagers?

Faggot who cares. You should focus your autism on the Holla Forums investigations thread instead.

>>>/newsplus/
>>>/n/

Why don't you ban these fucking OP's, mods, who have the privilege of actually posting on this shit board? Because YOU ARE the OP's.

Nigger on white violence is no big deal goy
Neck yourself

don't you mean necklace yourself

You see, this is why even libtard kikes like Samantha Bee and her husband keep niggers out of their hoods and schools.

I was on the dance team in HS and we had to do the "jump splits," jumping high in the air and landing in the splits. You get there by stretching and our coach repeatedly told us that we would get there in time, but never do the splits if it hurts. Doing the splits should not hurt and should never be forced. If by this context you surmise that I am female, I don't know what to tell you, but this was not "volunteering that I'm a female merely to get attention on the interwebs." This was real life experience that happened to reveal my lack of being male.

are you sure that wasn't just what the coach told you because you were the token hambeast on the squad and he didn't want your girth causing collateral damage to the other girls or the buildings floor when your mass succumbed to gravity? pics or gtfo

tits or gtfo

but duly noted point

I'll kill your family Jew get out of here

I cant even watch it. I'll be angry all night.

Saw the article elsewhere. Apparently they are forcing the principle down to put on administrative leave. I guess they are going real in-depth with this investigation as its going to be hard to deny evidence or bury this.

That's not that how that rule works, summerfag.

Go back to halfchan Holla Forums you summercuck. If you're going to play with adults at least pretend to be over 18

>m'lady
wew

Stop posting. You are not one of us and you never will be.

Find a rope.

come now, Moshe. Are you sure it's not is real, as in your employer

Try harder.

is that your idea of a joke? 0/10

That is opportunity guys, spread it over social network saying that has relations with race (shitskins did it because shes white), white genocide, shit like that.

It will work like a charm.

yeah… umm… about that… i have the rulebook right here, brosquito. pic related.

you are cancer. please stop posting here. imageboards culture and rules matter. you are the imageboards equivalent of a Mexican. you come here, ignore the culture, act however the fuck you want, and then get uppity and butthurr when people call you out. Just fuck off. Your posts reek of Reddit and a 16 year old's angst.

who is acting butthurt here? what rules are you referring to?

The guy saying it's "normal" is sort of right, in the sense that physically pushing down like that is common in gymnastics and whatnot. What isn't common is being held down like that and being ignored when told to stop - especially with a subhuman nigger doing it who shouldn't have been hired or even in this country in the first place

You don't know the rule regarding tits or gtfo, which is basic imageboard. Like I already said, you clearly do not belong here and you stick out like a sore thumb. Fuck off, and lurk for at least 2 more years before you post again.

the term you are looking for is etiquette or protocol and even the existence or legitimacy of that on imageboards is debatable. To be honest, you yourself come across as overzealous and approval seeking and this is coming from someone who has been lurking for over a decade. Didn't the spoiler tags clue you in that it might be sarcasm? The next message that says 'tits or gtfo' that you smacked with the non-existent rule stick isn't this user…

Okay, buddy.

That's called failed parenting to the extreme. WTF are you doing handing your kids off to niggers? Child abuse.

The whole video was very sexual, and statistics say that as a White girl who already chooses to socalize with niggers, her future years will be filled with screams, "no", "gnnn" and other words related to interracial beast sex.

Go fuck yourself, there's nothing there to indicate she burns coal, maybe she just wants to be a fucking cheerleader because that's a normal thing to do.

I never said she does, but it is in her career path.
Why are you even here if you think that cheerleading is "normal" and acceptable behaviour for young White women to be engaged in?
Hypersexual public flaunting of the not-even-legal body, for the specific purpose of arousing the dads in the audience.
Cheerleaders are natural coal burners because "sports stars" are disproportionately nigger. She has already demonstrated her willingness to associate with niggers, to allow a black buck to put his hands on her. Her complaint and the complaint of her mother (where's the father btw?) wasn't "a nigger put his grimy paws on a White woman", it was PURELY that he pushed her too hard and caused her pain.
It's the pain she's upset about - nigger hands on her body? No problem.
Yes, she's right on course to be a premium incinerator of anthracite. If she does make it to a cheer squad, she will be surrounded by nigger jocks, socialize with nigger jocks and quite possibly have her virginity taken by one.
Cheerleading is degenerate per se, but all you see is the superficial "a white girl is crying in pain!" while ignoring the existence of cheer leading and the culture of nigger-worship it breeds as being a problem in and of itself.
So no, you fuck your self.

Earth, domain of Satan.

God this is a retarded thread.

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

Everytime, user, everytime. I'm convinced they're attempting to concensus crack any instance of nigger on white woman violence so that we either think they deserved it by (baselessly in almost all cases) accusing them of being a coalburner (which would only mean they're the victim of lifelong jewish brainwashing into thinking niggers are the same as white people and not violent, subhuman apes), shes not even white and thereby not worth our sympathy (again, almost ALWAYS without evidence do they make these accusations), or she's a jew and thereby deserved it (without evidence of course. I've seen one of them argue that a white woman who was killed by a somalian cop was a kike because of her mouth, despite that not being a distinguishing area of a jew). We can't have white men getting angry at seeing their women being harassed, maimed, raped and murdered now can we?

This is what women voted for

I'm not even joking look at the statistics in every country in the fucking world

Letting women vote was a mistake because even they don't know what's best for themselves they need a strong father or husband to do that for them always

sage
low IQ thread

Kill yourselves for bumping it. Also they do this in sports. Splitting is normal for Martial Arts and dancing

This.

antislide

Upload it to youtube so we can have some nigger bashing there.

Cunts demand shit and cunts get to eat shit

bump because I hate americans and how they fail to see their state is lenient to niggers and white genocide

antislide