SHOOTER IN CHARLESTON

HAPPENING

postandcourier.com/news/dispatch-reported-shooting-and-active-situation-on-king-street-in/article_89220c92-88e9-11e7-8f83-af584f17e532.html

There is an "active shooter situation" in downtown Charleston near King Street between Calhoun and Morris Streets, according to police spokesman Charles Francis.

Employees working in the area near Virginia's restaurant say they are on lockdown as police swarm the area.

"They (police) said there was an active shooter at they think Virginia's," said Doug Warner, a spokesman for Charleston Area Convention and Visitor's Bureau

Warner said that police came to the office and put the office on lock-down.

"They've called employees and said, 'Don't come back if you're out of the office,'" he said.

Warner added that he didn't hear shots fired and didn't know if other employees did.

At least 10 police cars were seen speeding south on Upper King street toward Virginia's restaurant around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1mnxemVjylRxX?q=charleston
rt.com/usa/400793-active-shooter-charleston-police/
archive.is/9wGNt
postandcourier.com/news/dispatch-reported-shooting-and-active-situation-on-king-street-in/article_89220c92-88e9-11e7-8f83-af584f17e532.html
pscp.tv/w/1kvKpjnqnWZJE
archive.is/KByBb
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=4m55s
live5news.com/story/36210067/suspect-identified-in-charleston-restaurant-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If dubs, false flag. If no dubs, still a false flag.

Any streams? I could only find communist news network.

HAPPENING

pscp.tv/w/1mnxemVjylRxX?q=charleston

NIGGER, LEARN TO BAKE BREAD

Oy Vey, the Natzhees are hunting us now.

Quick my fellow heebs: To the goodest goyim's attics.

Checked
KEK THEY ARE SHITTING THEMSELVES

Dylan (((Storm))) Roof part two? Oi vey! What a cohencidence!

Is the only live stream on this the one on Periscope?

rolling for Fagel from the city council meeting

HAPPENING
is it really happening, or is this just typical nigger crime?

Peter Siegert, 73, and his son Peter Siegert IV, 45, both of Maryland, were eating at Virginia's when two waitresses and three kitchen staff members marched through the restaurant and out the front door without saying anything.

Then an older black man wearing an apron, dressed like a kitchen staff member and holding a small caliber revolver walks to the front door and locks it and says “I am the new king of Charleston.”

He told everyone in the restaurant to get down and move to the back of the building. There wer about 30 people dining at the time.

Outside they saw police and asked how soon they might be able to get back inside the restaurant to collect their belongings.

“Not now, we’re not finished with this yet,” the officers said back.

The Charleston Police Department's bomb squad has arrived at the scene.

Tom and Patsy Plant were eating lunch at Virginia's with their daughter Laura among 15 to 20 people.

They said a man came from the kitchen with a loaded revolver in his left hand and announced "There's a new boss in town."

They described gunman as black man in his late 50s. Patsy said he looked like "an ordinary grandpa, but he had a crazy look. It was very crazy."

Dispatch said they got the initial call as "a hostage situation involving a weapon."

"They (police) said there was an active shooter at they think Virginia's," said Doug Warner, a spokesman for Charleston Area Convention and Visitor's Bureau.

Warner said that police came to the office and put the office on lock-down.

"They've called employees and said, 'Don't come back if you're out of the office,'" he said.

Warner added that he didn't hear shots fired and didn't know if other employees did.

She said she did not hear any gunfire but that there is a heavy police presence and SWAT officers in the area. When she stuck her head out of the store, police told her to stay inside.

“They had SWAT with big rifles going down the street in front of me… The cops in front of me said they wanted to talk to a witness.”

Craig Nelson, a bartender at nearby Proof, which was supposed to host a liquor launch this afternoon said that there are "just an insane amount of police in vests. They have us all locked in."

He added that "Virginia's is surrounded."

Nearby Charleston School of Law is currently on lockdown.

The College of Charleston campus is not under lockdown, according to spokesman Mike Robertson, thought the campus community was alerted of the situation.

Additional police officers are stationed outside Warren Place residence hall around the corner from Virginia's on King to prevent students from coming near the area.

This is a developing story. Keep checking back for updates.

Sheeeeeeit.

ohhh, now it makes more sense. I couldn't figure out where the fuck Charleston VA was

rt.com/usa/400793-active-shooter-charleston-police/

Is this real? This can't be real

christ alive put that thing in the 6th floor basment

THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW

>>10484821

Charlestown School of Law, sounds rabbinical.

Charleston fag here, can confirm op.

They have the 3 blocks locked down and choppers looping every 2 minutes. Looks like it's gonna be an all dayer.

can you confirm

can you confirm the suspect is a dindu?

Cannot confirm with proof but I heard my normie classmates read that verbatim, in synchronous as I read it in my mind. Snoopy. I bet they lock the school down

niggers

so if it's an old nog. This is gonna be a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation. If the cops have to shoot him, it will cause an outrage. If he gives up, it will be because he was a victim of white racism. Traitor media gonna spin this hard to pressure racial tension. They'd love a race riot.

WE IZ KANGS OF DIS ER'E DINNAH!

niggers

fuckin' A user, my sides are gone.

Looks to be a proper assessment then. Let's see where this goes.

That's pretty cool actually

WE NEED FOOTAGE NOW! I won't let this golden meme opportunity go to waste.

"Nothing to report here. Just a poor black man, crying for help."
"He was a WHITE Supreamus Confederate Nazi Boogeyman Fo Sho!"
"Just your typical Trump voter expressing himself."
"Oh…and I forgot…..somehow it will be president's Trump fault."
"A Confederate statue downtown must have set him off."
"blm helping the community heal?"
"I blame Donald Trump and the KKK. Or Russia. One of those."

the comments are hilarious, America is sick of the fucking media

Lol, CNN pulled an OH NO in that video, starting at 1:20 with the cutoff at 2:00. Then they immediately cut to commercials

Ok now they're just toying with us.

Excuse me, but there can only be ONE King.

knobhead

It is Sam Jackson.

When will BLM and the NAACP disavow and apologize? I demand it.

(checked)
DA POPE SAYS STAND UP!

Dat man be oppressed by Whitey.

KNOW THE LAND
KNOW THE LAWS OF THE L A N D

Rolling for niggers.

so it's a pissed off nigger that got his lazy ass fired. explains it all

When are niggers not pissed?

would you be happy if you were black?

You make a good point.

sheeeeit!

DA POPE SAYS STAND UP
DA POPE SAYS STAND UP
DA POPE SAYS STAND UP

Niggers don't have jobs…

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

Waiting for black cop man on TV to give us the story.

I know you joke, but it happened before. Omar Sheriff Thornton in Connecticut shot up his mostly White workplace, 8 white deaths, in 2010. You'll never hear his name again.

And it definately was not a hate crime.

It's disgusting how the news livestream embedded above is making sure to clarify that this is not a hate crime either. Shooting white people is just part and parcel of living with niggers.

Looking like a standoff

archive.is/9wGNt
Article says he is.

1 shot the rest are hostages
mayor is saying "not terrorism or hate crime" typically bs

Charleston police say one person has been shot and hostages remain trapped inside Virginia's on King restaurant with an "active shooter."

King Street is currently closed between Calhoun and Morris Streets. Hostage negotiators are the scene along with medics and SWAT.

"This was not an act of terrorism," said Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg. "This was not a hate crime. This was a disgruntled employee."

The shooting was first reported at 12:17 p.m. Thursday. Officers were able to quickly find the wounded person. It is unclear how many hostages are still trapped inside.

John Aquino, who works in the building, says he has colleagues inside. He says a manager was sending texts from inside a closet.

Virginia's On King is a popular Southern cuisine restaurant in tourist and commercial area in downtown Charleston. Employees at nearby businesses said they were on lockdown as authorities swarmed the area. Several people have said the active shooter situation appears to have started within Virginia's.

delusional darkie always thought he was kang race then has moment of clarity and realizes he's just a filthy old worthless ape nigger that will never be anything but a sub human monkey.

Nig is nogging. Film at 11.

Another nigger mass murder that got memory holed was in 1987 when David Burke crashed PSA Flight 1771 into the ground in California,
killing 43 passengers and crew. Burke was an aircraft cleaner who was fired for stealing money. He bought a ticket for a flight his boss was on, and then shot him midair, along with the crew. He then crashed the plane into the ground. No survivors.

Seems low energy

WE

Holy fuck, (((they))) are pushing this was a disgruntled employee way over the top. It's a BLM nigger on a rampage.

WUZ

And remember that the Beltway sniper attacks were aimed at White people and their purpose was to start a racial revolution. We're getting into some real fiction about now.

Thats because were in the middle of a race war and they dont want anyone to realize it if they can prevent it.

Shiiieeet so he be sayin' that Charleston is some kind of Egypt and he be the new kang?

ACTIVE SHOOTAZ

Nigger wailing in the street on the news. Looks like it over as police are taking down the tape and news conference is about to go in in a few minutes.

Gonna be funny trying to watch them shut this down.

(((They))) say It's a mental nigger on a rampage who dindu nothing.

Did this nigger just get out of bed?

Incoherent Nigger giving police conference.

I fucking hate niggers. What I hate even more is how quickly this will be memory holed as "a poor mentally ill underrepresented minority who needed help but couldn't get it because of our racist system" or some shit by virtue signalling faggots.

Nice crisis actor. Very similar to the "they raping everybody" actor.

He sure dinnanonuffin. That was painful to watch. Sounds like suspect shot, victim dead.

Take a shot every time they use his mental retardation as an excuse

pscp.tv/w/1kvKpjnqnWZJE

take notes. the narrative will change as the script gets disseminated.

I don't have enough ammo for that

That is black police man on TV. He like black science man, but he talks about dindu nuffins.

According to the mayor

everyone get in here and shit up the chat, too many virtue signalling faggots in here

"This is not an act of terrorism. This is not a hate crime. This is a disgruntled worker"

The fact they said this leads me to believe the shooter is black

(((disgruntled employee)))

Oooh loops like I got another story to reference when people talk about disgruntled white people.

Well, remember that nigger who crashed a plane because he was upset?

It's a nigger, the average IQ is below 85, of course it's mentally challenged.

This a really interesting question. Can niggers even commit hate crimes? Wouldn't something like that require higher cognitive abilities? Are we maybe mistaking natural nigger hostility towards every living being as some form of higher cause?

didn't he get all of his cowirkers to leave before he started? are his cowirkers accomplices for not alerting any of the patrons?

Video's been shoah'd, lel.

What have we done? Have our memes gone too far this time?

As some one who's from West Ashely Wich is the ==real== Charleston and not some college age fag I'm willing to bet the nigger was one of the Islanders they're unpredictable

So a crazed nigger finally snapped. Who cares.

what floors me the most in this video is from 0:17 to 0:21, the nigga dancing as if he played a boxing match and firing some sorta shotgun vaguely in the air, with his weapon held at hair level, and the other nig trying to aim behind him but having to move because the first one de-locks his targets

A crazed nigger killing other niggers is fine, a crazed nigger gunning down humans is cause to lynch his family and a 100 other niggers as a warning to the rest.

Yes, the (((lugenpresse))) is relentless. Never ONCE do they mention the melanin percentage of the fine upstanding gentleman who was gettin his life back on track goin to church dindu nuffin. Describing a deranged murderer as a "disgruntled employee" while describing other whites in not-even-comparable situations as "lideraly hortler" is hubris. Chutzpah.

To win against the lugenpresse is for the people to become immune to their (((typical tricks))). I think it's happening. Maybe.

Someday we will look back on these times and laugh. But the struggle is good. It ensures that strong people continually create good times.

In victory, if we are lucky enough to savor it, never become the boomers.

Shit, man, that's nothing. Nigger warfare is a travesty just like everything else they engage in.

Also, you have to love Western cuck journalists not only proving their ignorance about camouflage, but trying to make the nigger look smart:

Leftists are so fucking stupid they think human soldiers wear camouflage to bolster morale. They are so fucking shit at doing research they couldn't even figure out the patterns are there to break the silhouette of the soldier or vehicle, and using colors that fit the combat theater is an obvious enough choice even a mentally retarded child could figure out the reason why. But nope, wearing purple wigs, life vests and white female wedding dresses is the equivalent of military camouflage. Someone should travel back in time and tell the French soldiers in WW1 their uniforms is just as good as the beige ones of the British or the grey ones of the Germans, they needn't worry because, just like everything in the diseased mind of the leftist, they're all equal.

I so wish I could gas every single fucking leftist on this planet.

Nigger learn the difference between Reddit spacing and somebody copy/pasting the text in an article. Nobody likes cucks from Reddit but nobody is obliged to reformat an article so you don't get triggered.

=>>10486033

I almost felt bad for you there until I noticed your pronounced faggotry

Why do all American cities look the same?

Ok so we know the shooter is a nigger. Still no name has been released yet. Got a feeling though he's either a muslim or he's heavily connected to BLM

Boomer detected

Nigger, all of those cities are named after English royalty. VA, NC, SC are colonial states.

They practice looking like that. It's their culture. Where's the tolerance, Virginia? More statues need to be destroyed, I guess.

They always say that.

Talking about memory holed…
archive.is/KByBb
A woman in OK got beheaded.

captcha: bus ckn

You'll like this, user.
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=4m55s
Too long to webm.

So what came of this?

Checked. Their terrible aim only feeds their weird delusions. Some PMC should do a public ritual involving the execution of a bunch of nigger prisoners via point blank mag-dumping, the forging of the casings into rings, the quenching of the rings in the drained off nigger blood, and the fitting of the rings over the barrells of the guns to act as Target seekers. All bullshit, but once word travels of the ritual and that our forces have something that sees through wedding dresses, it'll cause panic.

Especially if we have a /k/ witchdoctor like character performing the ritual in stalker outfit and ritual aussie hat with painted rounds instead of corks and red trimmed gasmask with gold highlights.

My theory, is that we need to have a magical explanation for our abilities or else the niggers will think their retarded superstitions will stand up to bullets. A psy-op will destroy their morale.

(checked)
dont worry goys, no need to blame ==HASAN== his culture, or his beliefs. Its cuz erryone racist nazi sympathyzers, and he couldnt put up with it any longer

Charleston had a king?

(((Tecklenburg)))

(checked)
Wasn't this the 'doctor' that shot some folks on Ft. Hood?

That's Islamophobic facts you're spouting there. :^)

WE

I see your negrocopter and raise you a coonplane

Pictured: Father-of-two chef who was shot dead by fired dishwasher

Virginia's owner, John Aquino, told WCSC-TV he thought the gunman was a dishwasher who was fired and came back to Virginia's to get revenge by shooting a male chef because he was angry at him.

This is definitely sad and not worth meming over, but someone should turn that cancer 2 scoops meme into a meme about having 2 white kids and leftists raging because whites wont die off if we keep replacing ourselves. Meme the average white family into 2.2 instead of 1.2

t.if dubs a nigger if not dubs still a nigger

the shooter

>live5news.com/story/36210067/suspect-identified-in-charleston-restaurant-shooting

A 53-year-old ex-convict was identified Friday as the disgruntled employee who killed the chef of a popular Charleston restaurant and took another person hostage.

Thomas Demetrius Burns, 53, whose last address was listed as Argonne Street in West Ashley, faces a murder charge in connection with the deadly episode at Virginia's On King restaurant, jail records show.

He is accused of killing Anthony Whiddon, 37, Virginia's executive chef and a father, authorities said. No one else was hurt.

Burns has a lengthy criminal record stretching back three decades. He first convictions came after he was charged in 1983 with armed robbery and assault and battery with intent to kill, according to State Law Enforcement Division records.

He received a 20-year prison sentence on those charges, which stemmed from a holdup in which a minister was shot in the spine and left partially paralyzed, records show.

Burns, then 19, was one of three teens charged in the robbery and shooting of the Rev. William Capers outside Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church on Jackson Street in November 1982. Capers was leaving a business meeting at the church when he was accosted by youths who tried to rob him. They also robbed four deacons, including one who was roughed up. Capers was shot during the robbery and a bullet lodged in his spine, leaving him paralyzed from the waist down, according to Post and Courier reports from the time.

A 17-year-old was accused of pulling the trigger that night, but a witness at his trial said the teen did so after Burns encouraged him to shoot someone.

Since his release from prison, Burns' rap sheet includes convictions for malicious injury to property, receiving stolen goods, cocaine possession, strong arm robbery, second-degree assault and larceny, according to SLED.

Burns was not immediately booked into the Charleston County jail because he had been wounded during an operation that ended the two-hour hostage situation Thursday at Virginia's on King. He remains hospitalized and under treatment, said Sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson said.

"He is in suspended booking at this time until he is released formally into our custody," he said.

Police had no update on his condition this morning. Authorities said he was in critical condition when he was apprehended Thursday afternoon.

Witnesses said that a man dressed like a kitchen worker barged into the first-floor dining room about 12:15 p.m. and ordered everyone to the back of the restaurant. People scurried out through side doors.

Some workers said the man had been a dishwasher who was fired the day before.

At some point, Whiddon was shot. Paramedics tried to revive him, but he later died.

Police officers managed to contain the assailant to the restaurant's second floor, where he held someone captive, the authorities said.

About 2:30 p.m., SWAT team officers confronted the gunman and shot him. He was taken to Medical University Hospital.

Notice how the media yesterday tried to make this violent ex-con seem like a poor man with mental problems.

Just look back to the 70s user if you want to know what their gameplan is gonna be for now until shit either hits the fan or dies down. Every leftist or shitskin crime will be played down as hysteria, disgruntled, mentally ill, etc. And when a White person does something it'll be a genocide hate crime no matter what, they could rob a Culver's in a rich neighborhood and it'll be a terrorist hatecrime. Vice versa for the nigs and goons. Shit's already been blatant for a few years now regarding that but they're gonna be kicking it into high gear now though.

Things are different though now, and I'm not just saying that just to say it either. Back in the 70s and 60s the only way you could find shit out is through the paper, television, being a witness, or knowing a witness. Now all it takes is a chimp with a cellphone to record something and put it on the web for the entire world to know. Memory-holing and ignoring shit isn't going to be as easy as it once was, however we still need to spread news and talk about it though if we want to spread awareness

Wait, so a nigger got so mad that he didn't have a job that he killed someone?

Is this opposites day?

I read it that he was more than likely fired by the chief for being a shitty complaining fuck-up of a nigger dishwasher and came back with a gun (convicted felon with a handgun) and killed him.