OP here. Help me research the next one?

I am making another one, and I am hoping some Anons might be willing to help with some of the research so it can be made faster. I can make the infographic itself pretty quickly, but the bulk of the work actually comes from doing the research to determine that the people are actually Jewish. In the thread when the NYT meme was posted, someone had suggested crowdsourcing and offered to help. It seems like a great idea, and if you can help, you’d be doing this world a great favor.

Next up is CBS. It’s a good one – the Chairman Emeritus, Chairman, Vice-Chairman, President, and CEO are all Jewish. I know some people wanted to see the entertainment industry next, but CBS is coming first, so the faster it gets done means the sooner that the entertainment industry can get done. I’ve already identified all those holding the significant positions at CBS, and I’ve divided up the names to be researched into groups of 4-6 names. In total, there are 31 groups, and each of those groups is labeled with a letter. (They are letters A through Z, and five Greek alphabet symbols after Z. Letter A is already completed.)

FOR THOSE WILLING TO HELP, HERE’S THE INSTRUCTIONS:
>(1) Visit the following pastebin: pastebin.com/K4pQPNqQ

Your service is greatly appreciated. We can get these things cranked out in a fraction of the time if even just a few people are willing to help. If you’re down to help, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it if you read the “Further Instructions” and “Tips for Researching” at the top of the pastebin link mentioned above. I’m here to answer any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/team/
goyimgazette.com/who-controls-america-the-big-jew-list/
njjewishnews.com/article/4885/broadcaster-we-have-a-lot-to-be-happy-about?source=njjnrelated#.WZ8QRtPyvow
twitter.com/markknoller/status/408764219635404800,
jewishinsider.com/1670/top-tweets-from-white-house-hanukkah-party/.
twitter.com/markknoller/status/809197985691291648/photo/1
theknot.com/us/rachel-martin-and-austin-lester-feb-2016.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004170919140.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Plante,
articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-07-26/news/0107260135_1_mrs-plante-variety-show-radio.
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/fashion/weddings/12BrennanYakub.html;
adc.org/fileadmin/ADC/ADC_2013_Convention_Recap.pdf.
connecticutmag.com/arts/jane-pauley-rebecca-lobo-connecticut-women-s-hall-of-famers/article_f661095a-910c-527a-843d-b3ea1952eb52.html.
dothebay.com/events/2014/1/26/jane-pauley,
palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/health/jane-pauley-reimagines-the-second-half-her-life/ahuGzfzfo07dv4fGYZEQUI/
archbalt.org/charles-osgood-fondly-recalls-catholic-baltimore/
etonline.com/news/192707_gayle_king_ex_husband_william_bumpus_apologizes_for_cheating_on_her_26_years_ago
washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/c-wyatt-dickerson-jr-businessman-and-mainstay-of-dc-social-whirl-dies-at-92/2016/12/01/3b8da7b6-b71b-11e6-a677-b608fbb3aaf6_story.html?utm_term=.5338d5351cae
irishamerica.com/2014/05/on-the-set-with-norah-odonnell/
facebook.com/emily.mason.75/likes?collection_token=1138650229:2409997254:96&next_cursor=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDoyOTQyNjczOTc0MjI1MDk=.
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207842375368184&set=pb.1559259570.-2207520000.1503602197.&type=3&theater
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=62139970
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=62139897.
encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/goldberg-leonard-1934
archive.is/4VUf6
cbsnews.com/team/michelle-miller/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Miller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Morial
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XQLY-1LX
facebook.com/ninablackreid
instagram.com/jeffglor/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=glor
forward.com/schmooze/193952/netanyahu-plays-tour-guide/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kirtz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Cordes
dailyalert.org/archive/2011-06/2011-06-23.html
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=greenburg
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1816662,00.html
search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=40&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=genfact&gsln=Lapook&uidh=000
mynamestats.com/Last-Names/L/LA/LAPOOK/index.html
jewishsacredaging.com/cbs-news-dancing-at-93-years-old/
huffingtonpost.com/kate-lear/seeds-of-affection_b_146549.html
jewishpost.com/hp/8-remarkable-over-80.html
tapatalk.com/groups/thepaulstalservice/largely-dispelling-the-myth-of-jewish-control-of-t-t316.html
cbsnews.com/team/carter-evans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Friel
web.archive.org/web/20061110133611/http://www.worldpokertour.com/television/?x=hosts_courtney
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bump because I couldn't fit the NYT pic in the post without exceeding the size limit.

so i pick (a) letter(s), look up all the names associated with that letter and see if they're jewish/with a jewish spouse, then post my findings?

Exactly. 100% on the money.

If they are Jewish then you don't need to look into whether their spouse is also Jewish. It's not the most exciting task, I'll admit. But it can cut down on time immensely if even a handful of people chip in.

I'll will do Letter M (in hopes of getting the ball rolling).

So, I'll post back when I have info on Bill Plante, Mark Knoller, Margaret Brennan, David Martin, Kris Van Cleave, and Jim Axelrod

cbsnews.com/team/ entire staff.

I'll do letter Z;
-Reid Sullivan
-Rik Toulon
-Steven Friedlander
-Scott Shooman

At work. Have a bump

Once this picks up steam, double check other names. Triple redundancy is ideal. Good work op.

mb this helps:
goyimgazette.com/who-controls-america-the-big-jew-list/

[Results of Letter M]

Jim Axelrod - Jewish
Jim stated he was Jewish in an interview with the New Jersey News, in which he went on at length about his Jewish roots and his childrens’ bar mitzvahs. njjewishnews.com/article/4885/broadcaster-we-have-a-lot-to-be-happy-about?source=njjnrelated#.WZ8QRtPyvow

Mark Knoller – Jewish
Knoller attended the White House Hannukah party, twitter.com/markknoller/status/408764219635404800, an event attended primarily (if not exclusively) by Jewish journalists. jewishinsider.com/1670/top-tweets-from-white-house-hanukkah-party/. Knoller has displayed his familiarity with Yiddish terms on his Twitter. twitter.com/markknoller/status/809197985691291648/photo/1

Kris Van Cleave – unsure but unlikely. Will keep looking.

David Martin – goy.
David Martin’s daughter was married in a Presbyterian church. theknot.com/us/rachel-martin-and-austin-lester-feb-2016. Nothing on his or his family’s facebook suggests he may be Jewish. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004170919140. He is also a military veteran, which tends to lean against the probability he is Jewish.

Bill Plante – goy
Bill is the father-in-law of Chris Plante, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Plante, whose mother and father were both Christian. articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-07-26/news/0107260135_1_mrs-plante-variety-show-radio.

Margaret Brennan - goy
Brennan is married to Yado Yakub, who is Arab and is a member of the Anti-Arab Discrimination Committee, and who has described Margaret as a “preppy” northeastern girl. mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/fashion/weddings/12BrennanYakub.html; adc.org/fileadmin/ADC/ADC_2013_Convention_Recap.pdf. There is little to suggest that Brennan would be Jewish (including her name/face)

Reid Sullivan - Chief Financial Officer, CBS Films

No relevant information.

Rik Toulon - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, CBS Films

No relevant information

Steven Friedlander - Executive Vice President, Theatrical Distribution, CBS Films

No information about being jewish, but the surname is jewish, not that it helps much.

Scott Shooman - Executive Vice President, Acquisitions and Co-Productions

Nothing

But I found this intresting detailed chart.

Okay i have some time now, i'll do L and N so we can get L-N out of the way.

L
Steve Chaggaris
Major Garrett
Nancy Cordes
Jan Crawford
Jon Lapook

N
Lee Cowan
Michelle Miller
Chip Reid
Jeff Glor
Peter Greenberg

Great job btw OP, these images have a very big impact. I'll report back when i'm done.

Much appreciated. I will get started on J and K.

J
John Dickerson
Charles Osgood
Jane Pauley
Gayle King

K
Charlie Rose
Norah O'Donnell
Anthony Mason
Alex Wagner

I'll do H-I.

Fantastic work!
It's stuff like this that we will need in the coming years.

J
Jane Pauley – Jewish
Pauley stated in an interview with Connecticut Mag that she was Jewish. connecticutmag.com/arts/jane-pauley-rebecca-lobo-connecticut-women-s-hall-of-famers/article_f661095a-910c-527a-843d-b3ea1952eb52.html. She has given speeches at San Francisco’s Jewish Community Center, dothebay.com/events/2014/1/26/jane-pauley, and was the keynote speaker for event hosted by Palm Beach’s Jewish Family Services. palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/health/jane-pauley-reimagines-the-second-half-her-life/ahuGzfzfo07dv4fGYZEQUI/

Charles Osgood – Goy
Very unlikely he’s Jewish. He went to our lady of Lourdes catholic school. His wife isn’t Jewish. archbalt.org/charles-osgood-fondly-recalls-catholic-baltimore/

Gayle King – Goy
She’s black. Nothing on google about her being Jewish, would be unlikely if she were Jewish given the rarity of black jews. She’s unmarried now and her ex-husband was also black. etonline.com/news/192707_gayle_king_ex_husband_william_bumpus_apologizes_for_cheating_on_her_26_years_ago

John Dickerson – Unsure. Will continue looking.
Obituary for father: washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/c-wyatt-dickerson-jr-businessman-and-mainstay-of-dc-social-whirl-dies-at-92/2016/12/01/3b8da7b6-b71b-11e6-a677-b608fbb3aaf6_story.html?utm_term=.5338d5351cae

I've gotta admit, so far I've been pretty impressed by the goy-heavy ratio at CBS (relative only to CNN & NBC). I guess we'll see - it's still early. Seems like at the Executive Level, though, it's the same old song.

K
Norah O'Donnell – Goy
Both of her parents, as well as her spouse, are Irish-American. irishamerica.com/2014/05/on-the-set-with-norah-odonnell/

Alex Wagner – Jewish spouse
[Already completed. Her husband is Jewish].

Anthony Mason – Goy
Mason went to St. George’s, an Episcopalian school. His daughter Emily also went to an Episcopalean school. facebook.com/emily.mason.75/likes?collection_token=1138650229:2409997254:96&next_cursor=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDoyOTQyNjczOTc0MjI1MDk=. His relative Caleb Mason has pics with a Christmas Tree. facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207842375368184&set=pb.1559259570.-2207520000.1503602197.&type=3&theater

Charlie Rose – Unsure. Will continue looking.
His mother Margaret Frazier was buried at Elmwood Cemetary; His father, Charles Peete Rose, Sr, was also buried there.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=62139970
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=62139897. His uncle was Lucille Rose Uzzle. His uncle was Edward Lawrence Ross. Id.

Bumping this so it may attract more people, will continue my work on L and N tomorrow.

sounds good, much appreciated

wait, so are you only researching news outlets?

Read the OP

Leonard Goldberg
"Religion: Jewish."
encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/goldberg-leonard-1934
archive.is/4VUf6

Look at him. If he says he catholic or someshit he is lying to you. Thats what jews do. They lie.

BUMP
I dont have the time today to dig but this is important work

1/2

2/2

Excellent stuff, OP.
No time to help, but here's a bump

Good find.

Also I'll take care of letters W and X (but if anyone has any lead son Carolyn Reidy, Peter Dunn, or Paul Franklin, please post them)

N
Lee Cowan - Goy
-couldn't find anything about him or his wife Molly Palmer being jewish
-no indications from name or appearance either so i'm pretty sure they're goys

Michelle Miller - Black Goy
-cbsnews.com/team/michelle-miller/
she recieved two National Ass. of Black Journalists' Salute to Excellence awards
-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Miller
categorized under 'African-American journalists and 'African-American tv personalities on wikipedia
-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Morial
husband Marc Morial is a nigger too

Chip Reid - Goy
-familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XQLY-1LX
the 1930's census indicating his dad being white and his mom being born in Ireland
-facebook.com/ninablackreid
his wife has a public facebook with hundreds of pictures, and not a single hint of anything jewish, i can't imagine a jew having NOTHING jewish on there at all

Jeff Glor - Goy
-instagram.com/jeffglor/
public instagram with pictures of his wife and kids, nothing jewish to be found whatsoever, no kippas anywhere, no bar mitzvah, and the whole family looks like a classic white family
-ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=glor
according to ancestry.com the name is German and Swiss in origin, when i looked for lists of jewish names, Glor wasn't in there

Peter Greenberg - jew
-forward.com/schmooze/193952/netanyahu-plays-tour-guide/
Interview from forward.com with Peter Greenberg, asking questions about his jewishness and how it feels to tour around Israel as a jew etc., i think this is all the evidence you need besides his obvious name

I really dug hard on those goys, but there just isn't anything jewish to be found. Seems like CBS is a bit lighter on jews when it comes to the lower ranks.

I'll be finishing off L next.

Thank you so much - it looks like you were pretty thorough. This is perfect. I really appreciate it.

I agree with your point about CBS being light on jews at the lower ranks. At the executive level of the company, though, it's as bad as it gets.

Amazing work user, keep it going.

L
Steve Chaggaris - Goy
-nothing about him being jewish, very little info about him at all tbh
-also not married afaik

Major Garrett - Goy
-nothing points at him nor his wife being jewish
-ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kirtz
wife's name is Kirtz, not jewish but German though

Nancy Cordes - Possibly Jew
-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Cordes
maiden name 'weiner' (like our good friend Anthony)
-looks jewish but infortunately couldn't find much info on her so i certainly wouldn't make the claim that she is jewish
-her husband is Harald Cordes, nothing jewish about him

Jan Crawford - Goy with jewish Spouse (Douglas N Greenburg)
-dailyalert.org/archive/2011-06/2011-06-23.html
an article where he criticizes the US government for aiding the palestinians
-ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=greenburg
his name, not really a source but can't ignore a typical Ashkenazi name like Greenburg

Jon Lapook - jewish spouse (very likely jewish himself)
-content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1816662,00.html
found an old article about how he loves visiting this super old jewish diner in NY, and his has been visiting the place since 1938
-search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=40&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=genfact&gsln=Lapook&uidh=000
There are only like 19 (see below) Lapooks in the US, and there aren't any in the rest of the world, also all the Lapooks that could be found in the registry going back to the early 1900's had jewish first names like Esther, Samuel and Joseph and they all came from eastern Europe. I'm pretty sure these were Russian and Polish jews changing their name to Lapook because the name just doesn't exist outside of the US, and especially NY.
-mynamestats.com/Last-Names/L/LA/LAPOOK/index.html
Only 19 people named Lapook in the US.
-jewishsacredaging.com/cbs-news-dancing-at-93-years-old/
A website about jewish old people featuring an interview by Jon Lapook of some old jewish woman and her secrets to getting old. The description of the site is "Jewish Sacred Aging is a forum for the Jewish Community…"
-huffingtonpost.com/kate-lear/seeds-of-affection_b_146549.html
An article written by his wife talking about her celebrating chanukah.
-jewishpost.com/hp/8-remarkable-over-80.html
An picture of him and his confirmed jewish wife attending a celebration of old jews

I couldn't find anything definitive on him being jewish, but all the circumstancial evidence points in that direction. His face is very jewish as well.

thread related?

Just because they say they're Jewish doesn't make them Jewish. And this is just propaganda to further claim Jewish as an ethnicity and race to reclaim the land that was taken from them a long time ago that they can't live and forget about.
B A S E D M O D S
A
S
E
D

M
O
D
S

No, they're a bunch of faggots.

Do one of these for who's left in trumps admin. Remember that Miller is also jewish.

go away

bumping

Thanks a lot. I really do appreciate it.

Actually somebody is doing something.

Good job user but OP please double check anyways. Could be JIDF ''oh whoops I checked total goy don't look yourself' and deliberately lowering the kike count.

In fact I could be JIDF saying I double checked and it's true they really are goys.

Not to totally dismiss the work you've put in but I'm sure you can understand the point I'm trying to make.

Yeah I understand what you're saying. I'll double check on the goys, but it is still a huge help for anyone to chip in. Even if they just open the pastebin and pick 1 person. Every little bit helps.

On a seperate note, I will take care of Letters D and E.

If anyone can get started on any of the letters between O and V (the correspondents), that would be a big help.

Bump this shit and keep it going its important.

bumping, need more helping hands

Any progress on H or I?

I will take care of F and G. That leaves us with the following:

It would be a big help if anyone could assist with one or some of the following people from O through V:

O1. Anna Werner - Correspondent
O2. Steve Hartman - Correspondent    
O3. Vladimir Duthiers - Correspondent  
O4. Susan Spencer - Correspondent  
O5. Barry Petersen - Correspondent 
P1. Mark Strassman - Correspondent 
P3. Don Dahler - Correspondent 
Q2. Carter Evans - Correspondent, Los Angeles
Q4. John Blackstone -Correspondent, San Francisco
R2. Charlie D'Agata - Correspondent, London
R3. Elizabeth Palmer - Correspondent, London   
R4. Mark Phillips - Correspondent, London
R5. Seth Doane - Correspondent, Rome/Beijing       
S1. Ben Tracy - Correspondent, Asia
S2. Holly Williams - Correspondent, Istanbul
U2. Steve Kroft - Correspondent, 60 Minutes
U5. Richard Schlesinger - Correspondent, 48 Hours
V1. Maureen Maher - Correspondent, 48 Hours
V2. Erin Moriarty - Correspondent, 48 Hours
V5. Tara Narula - Contributor, CBS This Morning
V3. Reena Ninan - Correspondent, Anchor; CBSN [Indian; possibly husband]

Have any of these been put on their Twitter feeds? Also what's the best way to make a fake account cheap throwaway phone?

Do a search for throw-away email. Quick and easy way to sign up.

I haven't been able to find anything damning on Steve Chaggaris.
Several places (various blogs, etc) list Jeff Glor as a Jew, but none of them provide any sort of evidence.
Lee Cowan has all the telltale signs, but no hard evidence yet. He was a stockbroker before CBS, went to exclusive business schools, father and grandfather were doctors.

I am researching when I am able but it is slow going on some of these people

So far it's come out to

For the time being, I think the best thing to look into is people individually on this list , or try to find proof for people thus-far discussed in the thread we are not certain of, like

>>>/zundel/

bump

Already half passed drunk user, but I can offer you a bump. You are doing god's work

At this point, the most helpful way to help would be if anyone was able to reach a conclusion on any of the following people:

Any info, even on just one of them, would be helpful.

Gods work, bump

Good work op
people need to see

bumping because fuck CBS.

bumping for someone who is actually making a difference, and not just board bitching.
Superior people get superior results. This is "superior people" work OP. Good work.

I don't know how accurate this is, but I found this

tapatalk.com/groups/thepaulstalservice/largely-dispelling-the-myth-of-jewish-control-of-t-t316.html

Here is Carolyn Reidy accepting an award from a Jewish organization, presumably for being Jewish and publishing adult coloring books.

The problem I stumbled upon research is that many have not named their jewish ancestry in their wikipedia pages and other public sites. We should make a wikipedia-like Jew-radar. With all important persons. Just like the Jews did with Jew-Dar. It was a search engine that would show you how "jewish" a movie would be. They deleted it, as it became a tool of the right to proce Jewish influence in Hollywood.

The Jewish charity, UJA, seems like another Clinton Foundation front. It states it is a central hub in a large network.
Perhaps an investigation for another day.

Also, 58% of money raised by UJA goes straight back to Jewish coinbags

She also donated

Crucial work

Does anyone have an archived version of the previous thread with the porn producers?

You're doing God's work, user. Keep these coming.

These crowd-sourced efforts also give transparency. When it's all done I can link an archive to this and say "See? It's all backed up, it's all real, don't take my word for it"

Keep it up anons.

Anymore boards like this?

can you upload a higher res pic of the CNN one?

I just had the idea that we should print these into t-shirts.
How expensive is it to print them? I can't imagine they'd sell much, but this would make wearing a MAGA hat look like a fucking joke.

yes

that is the face of a child rapist, to boot

Did a search, but does not appear to be ((())).
>cbsnews.com/team/carter-evans/
Wife is Courtney Friel. Cannot find any evidence of ((()))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Friel
web.archive.org/web/20061110133611/http://www.worldpokertour.com/television/?x=hosts_courtney