Being a Dick

What are some good games apart from the sims that are good for fucking with npcs and making them suffer. I'm incredibly insecure and even when I'm happy, my happiness is diminished if other people have the same things as me. I need other people to fail to be fulfilled and a healthy outlet of that is toying with video game characters.

Oblivion with sex mods is a good way to be a dick.

Planescape Torment, also Postal 2.

Real Life.

Fallout 1/2

"Shitposting on Holla Forums" is a better game.

WHO'S THE MAN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE
DICK JUSTICE

Try Arcanum and Dungeon Keeper.

Rollercoaster Tycoon.

someone post the webm of they guy murdering thousands of guests.

Oblivion, probably one of the few things fun to do in the game. The elf guy's voice is fucking hilarious,

Ok as I suggest this, know that absolutely under no circumstances are you allowed to financially support the following recommendation. Fallout 4 with mods and the DLC that lets you make arenas. Just please for the love of god pirate the game do not give him your shekels because he accidentally made a great torture game. If he gets your shekels he will only think that the next game needs a bigger focus on shit writing, sekret klub factions with 6 people in them, and a lack of RPG mechanics.

>inb4 toddposting

That sounds dangerous user, you have no idea who might buy the game instead.

Explain why this is good at least, I don't wanna torrent this shit if I'm not sure I'm getting good virtual schadenfreude from it

I remember in the corners of my mind there being a mod that literally let you be a 7 foot tall dick with balls for feet. The kicker was that the mod came with a mountable dick that replaced all the horse meshes with a giant fucking 3D dick so you could be a dick riding a dick welding a dick as your main weapon.

Alright, I'll describe the settlement I made:
I'd give you a picture of it but I won't be home for a couple weeks, sorry

You never lived, did you OP?

Prison Architect

In Gothic you can just be a massive dick to everybody.
You can beat pretty much everybody up (without killing them) and then steal their shit. When they get back up and you talk to them again they're visibly afraid.
You can also steal their stuff and trespass on their property.

Crusader Kings 2

Sorry, I should clarify. You can steal the stuff from their house.

so much wrong with you

Mount and blade but you can easily get punished for it.
Or you can play gta and pretend npcs are real and talk to to screen while you sadistically and slowly kill them like i do

This shit is exactly why bethesda is still in business.

And they go and make their games less mod compatible with shit like Fallout 4.

So far in my experiences in Mount and Blade you can be Griffith-tier scum.

Chang, is that you?

I'm almost certain he's just quoting The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Idk man he's pretty inspiring

It's a quote from (((David Merrick))).

Behead those who insult Dev (blessed be his name)

Someone must stop this.

Postal 2's dlc is pretty good.
It adds a bunch of weapons and amputations.
You can cut someone's legs off and see them crawl around until you get bored.
mgs 2 and 3 let you torture guards in a similar way, only no amputations

Shut up fagboy, I bet you love being bullied

N-No I don't.

I want to give Christ-tan children out of wedlock and refuse to help her raise them

Are you an NPC? We'll have to bully you if so.

CK2 allows me to be a viking king, go on a raid, capture foreign princesses on which I can do several things; force them to become my concubines, throw them in the dungeons, humiliate, torture, mutilate, or offer them for Odin.

With the new DLC that will be out tomorrow there will be 31 new interactions with prisoners as well.

Enjoy alimony.

Everyone look at this idiot that gets off on RPing on korean finger-painting forums
How pathetic !

Don't bully me jerks.

shut up slut, you love it.

you guys are gay

Alpha Protocol has an entire story route dedicated to being a dick

No I'm pretty sure it's the same half a dozen of extremely vocal faggots on a quest to gay♂it♂up.

You can Cuck people in Fable 2.

No, I'm serious, you can plow people who are already married in Fable 2. You can buy a dude's house, jack up the rent, and then plow his wife for good measure. Heck, you can even seduce her right in front of him, and walk right off with her to an inn or your own house, and all he can do is stand there and take it.

Though that may be crossing over from Dick to full on asshole though.

(I'll note that OP didn't ask for GOOD games that let you be a dick.)

I usually fuck people over in Terreria by building a water generator machine in space and then filling it with lava. I make about 6 of them spaced evenly throughout the world and then set them off at once.

Often I'll use honey though because it's harder to get rid of.

Disaster Report has some good dickery, but not in the way of reaction for it.

In any of the Rockstar games made in the RAGE engine if you walk into people they stumble and eventually fall over. I had so much fun pushing people down the stairs and into trains because of that and you don't get a wanted level for it