Negros leaving the Democrat Plantation

Crashing the Democrat Party with no survivors
>Red Pill Black (((YouTube))) channel
>youtube.com/watch?v=ILQXW2Ob1PU
TL;DW Negress names the kike and media, advises her fellow coons to leave the Democrat plantation.
It's obvious niggers are the kike's favourite pet plant to use in the polling booth, so if the plants become sentient and walk away - is this a golden opportunity to assign the road block Democrat party to history? or will she suffer Arkanicide?

Apologies for the embed, but I tried making a webm - it's 40Mb and I haven't had success uploading videos half the size of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
archive.is/3A1zz
unz.com/isteve/how-white-are-american-blacks/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/05/genetic-variation-among-african-americans/#.WZ7-8kz7bIU
archive.fo/rtPlS
theralphretort.com/social-autopsy-creator-suggests-zoe-quinn-blame-racist-abuse-4014016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see this working. 95% of blacks' mission in life is getting gibs, and Democrats will happily give them more and more gibs until the whole US looks like Zimbabwe.

They're starting to realize the Democrats want to get everyone on gibs and if there is a beaner and a mudslime taking the gibs it means less gibs for black people.

I actually think blacks in USA were exploited. Of course.. they could always go back to Africa..

This

Only a very small portion of blacks in America would survive the ensuing chaos of gibs being cut off. Those who do survive and learn to appreciate work as they did during their extended servitude all those years ago will bring some measure of decency to the black race. They could even get their own ethnostate in Africa, imagine the beauty of it.

Wasn't Liberia meant to be their destination?

It doesn't matter, they'll still vote for the side promising them gibs. niggers have a well-entrenched advocacy network that will always guarantee them a seat at the table.

It doesn't even matter who the niggers vote for anyway. Both major parties are fundamentally identical. If you haven't realized this fact, lurk Holla Forums for a few more years.

Nope. Nigs lack the intelligence to understand the idea that there are only a finite number of gibs available. Trust me, I tried explaining this to many nigs before, and 9 out of 10 cannot grasp this simple concept.

This is the angle we should push.

Blacks deserve reparations. Muslims and Mexicans are stealing our reparations

See

The concept of only a finite number of gibs being available is too abstract for your average pavement ape

So, that is a "yeah, let's do it"?

That's retarded. Blacks will never turn on other mudpeople to a degree that will benefit whites in any way. Our only target audience should be whites, especially younger whites. We are the world's enemies, all the muds hate, fear and envy us and you'll never change that fact.

>>>/cuckchan/

Blacks care more about trying to fuck over YT over embracing concepts that are complicated for their primitive minds.

some areas we could exploit:

- fag marriage
- nigger contempt for beaners
- nigger contempt fags/trannies in general
- spirit cooking and the occult, nigs are superstitious

Sprinkle in some normie pop culture shit in there too nigs love talking about the illuminati if we can convince them stuff like the illuminati rejuvenate themselves by siphoning the melanin from nigger blood.

Nice try at demoralization Shlomo. As you well know, all of this agitation about how whites are the root of all evil is a Jewish artifice, created by Jews and propped up by Jews. There is nothing inevitable about it unless you think defeating Jews is impossible. Which is just what (((you))) want us to think, of course.

What are you talking about? Their hate for whites is instinctive, it's borne out of the clear superiority and attractiveness of whites versus their own defective physiognomy.

What do you think the Republicans have been trying to do for the last 20 years? They've tried to exploit every single one of those issues, to ZERO effect. Niggers care about gibs and hate whitey, and any stupid wedge issues you can dream up are a drop in the bucket compared to the ocean that those two simple points occupy.

But niggers are the largest proportion of faggots in the country (and world, I think)…

How much GIBS Israel gets?

Civic Nationalism is bullshit and as a White man it pains me to take advantage of them as useful idiots. But if they join as legit black nationalists like GLR was courting and they want another attempt at Project Liberia, they have my sword.

Also consider the fact that 'white allies' were voted the worst kind of wypipo on 'the root', beating out the KKK, et al.

Maybe we can shame/embarrass them for associating with weird ass SJW rejects

They haven't done shit.

Eat shit you mongoloid. There is nothing artificial about mudpeople's fundamental hatred and envy for white people, the kikes have simply given it it's own ideology and directed it. Are you one of those delusionals that think every nation is capable of sustaining NS or something? I could just as easily label you a nigger-lover.

Not going to happen.

Muslims are full of self-hating fags too. Sometimes I think this whole LGBT propaganda was created for a long term population control against blacks and muslims.

Every nigger has a little Mugabe in his mind telling him to print more money to pay for the gibs.

They've pandered to, and bent over backward trying to accommodate blacks. They've appealed to black's sense of religious supersition, visited countless churches, gave countless speeches. What do you think the constant cucking of the Southern Baptist Convention is all about? Trying to lure niggers off the "democratic welfare plantation". They've pushed conservatism as being colorblind, and repeated the mantra "democrats are the real racists" so much it would make your head spin.

Are you unaware of any of this, or are you being deliberately retarded?

It was already done user.

If there is any legit movement of blacks wanting to return to Africa enmasse, I'd be all for it. I wouldn't mind 100s of billions of dollars spent sending them back in a golden package. As long as they agree that if and when they inevitably fuck it up, they can't come back.

So are whites the least gay race or something?

#AntifaSoWhite #IsraelSoGibs Hmm, perhaps with a little tweaking?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
archive.is/3A1zz

Actually I looked it up and every other race has more faggots than us.

Hahaha you fucking moron the nogs are just trying to manipulate the white cucks into further cucking by shaming them, it doesn't actually mean they hate them more than the kkk

We should use fake black twitter accounts to meme Marcus Garvey's back to Africa to black twitter.

So fucking what? Doesn't mean shit. You're too limited in your thinking. I'm talking about creating memes or pushing narratives, basically, not visiting churches or whatever the fuck you're hyperventilating about.

They do hate them just as much though. Just like in Haiti, they would kill their white allies and benefactors given the chance.

I did think of that before posting user, so forgive me but seeing statues crash to the ground because of those kvetching Democrats was too much for me not want to see their entire party crash in a similar fashion.

Are you this retarded? How the fuck did you manage to find this place? Let alone figure out how to boot up a computer?

Anyway, I'm too lazy to explain such a simple concept to a literal retard.

One Negress is not representative of the entirety of Niggerdom

I didn't say it was user. I was merely suggesting niggers leaving the Democrat plantation may be a useful way to crash their party like they have our statues.

No, I just know that trying the same tactics as the republicucks is a waste of time.
The narrative has already been pushed by an organized political party doing actual canvassing work, donating millions of dollars, and organizing countless actual events. What, you think Shawnquila is going to see some meme on twatter and go "HOL UP DA WHYTE MANE ISNT DA ENEMEE"

But other mudpeople do hate niggers to where if when spics finally become the majority they will remove the groid or at the very least keep the groid in it's own ghetto.

Didn't you read the comments, the nigger despise the "White allies" because of their weakness, nobody likes a little bitch that tries to get people to like them out of pity.

Here's a pop culture correlation that these Redditfags would understand… "White allies" are literally Jerry from Rick and Morty. And he became a proud alpha when he was forced to grovel no more.

I made an OC

Yep, another dumbass trying to pretend his IQ isn't in the double digits. I blew your point out of the fucking water, and you've got nothing to respond with. Blacks trying to browbeat their cucked whites doesn't mean jack squat.

Ok moron, I'll clue you in: the only whites these uppity nogs ever interact with are their own pet cucks, so of course they have more relevant feelings about them than the nonexistent KKK member on the poll. They also know that telling the cucks how shit they are elicits a response of greater cucking. They despise them for being WHITE, and if you think they'll love you for having pride in your race, you're just as dumb as

Liberal conspirstards are by far the most annoying. They realise that the elite is dividing and conquering but they fail to see that multiculturalism in of its self divides and conquers. Also her whole argument is directed solely at blacks while claiming to be above the democrats politics.
What does she actually want? Nigger lobbying?

Not as much as whites
They'll genocide whites to achieve glorious Aztlan. I don't care what their opinion of niggers are, shit-for-brains.

She does the exact opposite. This just the same DR3.

We should d&c leftists with progressive stack. It worked for destroying occupy wallstreet.

True.

This. Convincing blacks why they shouldn't become life long leeches of the system, is the equivalent to teaching a gopher algebra.

I have a dream of training our super niggers to rule over Africa and willingly give their resources to us in return for token pieces of tech like phones that they desire.

Our nogs are better than African nogs, with proper support they could take somewhere like Liberia was going to be and then slowly spread out and conquer all of sub saharan Africa.

That or they have to be scrubbed off the face of the earth, but with any species other than Jews I'm a softy and want to live and let live, provided they stay in their own lands.

And then you Reddit-space and outed yourself as one of them.

no one cares, it's past too late to utilize niggers for converting whites into white nationalists

stop obsessing over them

only if they chimp out or commit a hate crime is it relevant

This.

When we finally do deport, the “African-Americans” who live through the process will indeed likely become the leaders of new Africa. They’ll be accustomed to gibs (well, just like current african dictators are) and could easily be bribed to ease the transition and extermination process of their race in exchange for their lifetime of pleasure.

forgot sage

American niggers are already vastly superior to Africans because we bleached the shit out of them.

The average black american is around 30% white, American blacks aren't even really black, they're mulatto's.

REEEEEE STOP TRYING TO CONVERT WHITES GOYIM!!! STOP RESISTING

No, it's 20%.
unz.com/isteve/how-white-are-american-blacks/

That might be true when it comes to IQ but their personalities are shit(all that Hispanic and native american admixture). They'd become the kikes of Africa.

Also this:
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/05/genetic-variation-among-african-americans/#.WZ7-8kz7bIU

The main problem remains the jew. 99% of humans will become obsolete in 100 years due to robots.

The question is who will rule over the robots and who will be replaced by the robots.

Blacks are out of the question, jews, asians or whites will exterminate them no matter what.

stop promoting ecelebs

nigger ecelebs at that, too

nigger

Who told you that? A jew? It’s bullshit. Stop repeating transhumanist lies.

They're smarter niggers but they're still niggers. Also they've been heavily socially engineered to a degree that whites just haven't been so far.

Niggers have basically been guinea pigs for social engineering that's later tested out on the less retarded population .

They've even got their own retarded victim complex and sense of entitlement like the kikes. They are just smart enough to be good at destroy efficiently. The best thing for Africa is for them to return to the hunter gatherer lifestyle.

*destroying

I baked bread not about a black on white argument, but it was about pulling the teeth out of the (((Democrats))) that are pulling the teeth out of American culture.
Is basing niggers yes it sounds a bit >>>/cuckchan/ I know a useful idea to crash the Democrat party with no survivors? Are there other ways to stop them destroying American culture and remove their obstructive behaviour on the plans we elected Trump to fulfil?

.Dems are da real racists
sage

ONLY HALF TRUE
A fuckload of niggers listen to their kangz niggers, elders and priests. Just look how many niggers went to MLK.
If you can redpill their smarter kind on kikes and democrats, they will influence the rest. A lot of anons already managed to redpill the democrats on Israel, see archive.fo/rtPlS and i've already started visiting nigger sites a long time ago and dropped redpills. Kikes owning slaves and democrats supporting KKK are the best working ones, or that democrats promise them wrong things for their votes, and that they only let Obama become president for their votes, call it vote slavery.

Well, where will the nigger go if they leave the democrat party? Republican party? Is that in the interest of white people?

The republican party would have to cuck and accommodate them. Hillary lost the election because of that. The Republican party should be the white party. The Democrat party should be the non-white party.

No, the important part is simply to not make them vote for democrats. Get them to split and if needed to vote a third party.

I'm going to say no because BASED BLACKS creates a gray area that allows people to hide from being redpilled. The more minority citizens that voted for Trump, the less Trump supporters would open themselves up to truth.
As far as the concept of "black allies" is concerned (that is, black nationalists that spread We Thought They Were White or go full Marcus Garvey) virtually none of them exist in any meaningful size. There is no use putting any effort in a small population of "woke" black people that only seem to be getting attention from white people desperately clinging to the hope that conservative beliefs can be beneficial to non whites. Putting effort into redpilling black people is diverting effort away from redpilling white people.

The entire premise of your "brilliant" ideas is that Niggers can be reasoned with, and that Niggers would actually care more about any of the shit you've suggested beyond gibs and "fuck whitey". BLM will attack Antifa purely because Antifa are a whole crowd of masked Whites, nothing else.
Fuck giving those Niggas gibs, when the gibs stop they'll either chimp out until they die from constant clashes with police or they'll get the fuck out of the US and head somewhere else.

Trump is doing that just fine on his own, Niggers who don't work don't give two shits about voting anything but Democrat because the majority of them are illegals.

Fair point, but I like the idea of the Democrat party demoted to a mere hood ornament, since if as she says it would only take 1 in 4 of them leaving to crash the party with no survivors - it would mean their (((masters))) who have put so much baggage in the Democrat bus would have no engine and be going nowhere.

A separate party offers potential, but has the drawback parties may gang up against you. Not good.

20% is still better than 0% but they're both still shit.

I can think of one place that doesn't ask any questions of dark people, has millions of blond white women, and lets the gibs flow like water from a fountain.

I could actually see happening.

Uh
I'd say 10-15 years of burgers shipping their niggers to Germany, and rural Nigeria is more civilized than all of Germany.

Why is that important? It doesn't matter is democrats or republicans are elected.

Isn't this the woman that was conned by CON then got a massive gamerg8 redpill courtesy of anons? Looks like her. She was always a cool chick and listened with respect as anime avatars schooled her about Zoe etc. I guess I'm the only oldfag left.
theralphretort.com/social-autopsy-creator-suggests-zoe-quinn-blame-racist-abuse-4014016/

I would happily donate 10% of my income to the project tbh.

Wow the group that got shat on the most by trump is teh # 2 supporter for trump.

If they could guarantee somehow that every single one goes, and forever, and no other negro will ever come? I'd give 50% of my income, with a smile on my fucking face.

Strip citizenship. Ban immigration.

Low energy OP. Get handbrake, and set the audio bitrate to much lower and you'll easily get this video off jewtube onto Holla Forums.

wait… check out this dank black guy in a trump hat. fucking based.

No Whitey, no gibs to be had. Tyrone knows the stealing game and how it works.

Pretty good vid. Without the black vote
democrats are doomed.

Haiti has been free of Whitey for over 200 years too.

Impossible.
read
He is correct. When we found these people they had no written language and did not even invent the wheel. You expect them to understand abstract concepts like that?

i still don't understand what more could be actually done for niggers, though.
she accuses democrats of forgetting their promises, but what more do they want?
is she just asking for mo money fo them programs in a more polite way?

So what? They would vote republicucks?

good stuff.

important, but niggers are close to irrelevant.

getting spicks is more important, but i WOULD love to see a spickless america back in the vein of pre-70s america

…no.

It is a natural order of things. The day we manage to create a rational thinking AI, we will have started our countdown clock. Eventually, robots will be more capable humans pushing us out of existence. That is the natural way of things.

But until then, we must secure a future for us white folks and our children.

Help me Holla Forums. I'm finding her to be very QT.

People like her would do good with the (((views))) you fucking idiot. Even if youtube gets the shekels, THEY need to do there is demand for opposing views out there.

For white people to invent a version of crack with no withdrawal symptoms. And pay for unlimited an supply to all niggers. Cuz slavery.

IMPERIUM TBH

Reported. Kill yourself.

thanks for those truth dubs user.
sorry being AWOL from own bread.

No, the angle we should push is that Jews get more gibs than Africans even though the Jews are already wealthy and don't deserve it. Turn the golem against it's master.

You have to go back T_Dfaggot.

FUCKING BASED OP. GOOD JOB MY FELLOW GOY.

check out dis guy

IT'S TIME
TO GO
BACK

line]. I was prosecuted by Maxwell Mattuck, another Jew, and I am to be sentenced by Judge Julian Mack, the eminent Jewish jurist. Truly I may say ‘I was going to Jericho and fell among the thieves." The mission of the NAACP and Du Bois was accomplished. Garvey got the maximum sentence of five years, and the push toward black–white integration had cleared another hurdle. This hypocritical strategy of pushing integration for all gentile groups while opposing it for Jews only gained steam as the century unfolded, particularly once modern Israel came into being in 1948.”

==FUCK OFF /R/THE_DONALD, YOU NIGGER-LOVING PIECES OF TRASH. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. ALL NIGGERS MUST BE WIPED OUT==>>10484275

What the fuck is this cuckoldry? Where the fuck did you nigger-lovers come from? No non-white deserves anything from whites except total extermination. Enough of this nonsensical appeasement.

You fucking cuck.

kill yourself

how about you choke on a nigger cock, you disgusing shitskin-loving rat

Newfag, please. You're no better.

I've been on 8/pol/ since 2014 with the first exodus, you fucking cuckchan retard. Fuck off with this nigger cocksucking.

How about the record companies and black rap artists make reparations to the communities that they have subvertedly destroyed

black on black gang crime statistics state otherwise

Okay this has gone on long enough, some real talk here. I'd love it if all this were really going somewhere, I really would. I want you to be right. But niggers are niggers and their attention span is extremely short. Yes, this negress might get a few to leave, but the vast majority is going to have forgotten all this within weeks and happily do as they're told and vote democrat again. Some people really put so much attention towards looking down on niggers, that they forget why we do so in the first place. They're idiots, they'll all return to the plantation within a month.

kek

bump

Turning gollams on their (((handelers))) is essential. Anyone opposing that doesn't want you to grow your numbers against the Jew World Order

She's so proud, based, strong, and black, it makes me so horny. That's a real woman! Omg want her!