Professor Slughorn gives you a single vial of this

What do

1 Cheated in exams. Full marks
2 Applied for Gringotts senior scale employment. Declared 'Goblin' roots. You're starting next week
3 Convinced Dumbledore to put everything in his will for you. Also given you the secret to instant access to Hogwarts.
4 Banged any qt from whichever house you wanted. She is so pleased you will have her the entire year.
5 Banged Hermione Granger and split her harder than a horcrux. She is yours forever with a hell of a sex spell knowledge and makes dank potions all the time.
6 You won the Quidditch House cup yet again. The match was over in record time. There were scout from four different clubs ready to make a move on you. A bidding war has begun and you get to have massive orgies in Gryffindor common room all weekend.
7 You defeated Voldemort by using accio horcrux in a day and are declared Minister of Magic. You have absolute power and authority and can set your own wage.
8 You can go on a murderous and stealing (et. al) apparation spree without consequence and are successfully in all your endeavors.
9 Hogwarts decided to just give you the entire castle for as long as you live. You're the coolest wizard in school and Hogwarts wouldn't be the same without you, Headmaster.
0 Re roll

Dubs get whatever they want.

Stopped reading there.

What is this? Harry Potter?

You must be 18 or older to use this site.

Aye. That is why I stopped reading.

Wow you're so fucking cool

You really didn't thought this through, did you?

You're an underage faggot I can tell. Pompous to boot. That or a retard. Pick

Go back to whatever halfchan board you lifted this from.

Yea I'm sure you only watch grade A adult stuff like John Wick

Trips and HP is kinography.

Keep projecting your child movie preferences.

nailed it

Huh

Who is the special snowflake again?

Dubs: use it as a buttplug.

Rolllllin

HP is satan worship and brits are mostly bound for hell

kek

Everything you just said, was wrong

muh christ allegory

How could you possibly get upset about fantasy witchcraft and not be nigger

What the fuck is this faggotry?

Is cuckchan leaking again?

born white that's how

Yeah.

Almost everyone I've ever met that's liked Harry Potter has been white, I'm having trouble of thinking of any that weren't

Great. The thing is these faggots are getting driven away by Hiroshimoot and think they should just be accepted here. When they realize we left there OVER THREE YEARS AGO to get away from their faggotry they get offended and will shit this place up before crawling back to suck more ching chang chong diddly doodly dongs.

May as well ramp up the weebcuckery since it upsets them endlessly.

Are you replying to yourself or are you really this upset about a thread that is somewhat relevant to Holla Forums? NO FUN ALLOWED

I'll show you some real rollkino.

rolling

What is that expression you people are fond of, Triggered?

How did they get away with the goblin shit?

That's because you only associate with other white people, racist.

Colored people smell

How do people even get off to this? It's just 3 alternating body type drawings with random hair. Weebshits are mentally deficient.

I don't know I'm not even attracted to any of them. That image gave me zero excitement.

You've never met a "white" american than

I live in a rich county

No such thing.

Just like a European who hasn't had at least 2 homosexual encounters.

And he doesn't pray five times a day.

Are you saying faggotry is something that only happens in europe

Rollan regardless

You will never be white.

Nay, but it is certainly specific to the british diseased.

Wat

You are supposed to preface that statement with >tfw
jsyk yuropoor

I'm saying every European is a faggot, and based on your comment we can add moron as well.

better than parry hotter normalfags

is /a/ leaking again?

come on 4, 5 or 8

life is good, lads.

No one cares about your babby's first sjw novels. Harry Potter is cancer.

his cum? I'll pass

I want to bang Hermione

I suppose I would use it to produce more of it and then I would do everything on that list.

The Vatican’s chief exorcist said Harry Potter led to more possessions.

…Yes, that's why it's slow. To be able to successfully number your posts because you can reliably bet there won't be another one before you call it. It's why gets don't yet mean anything here.

See what I mean?

Gibe huge butt waifu!

Noooo

love that attention to detail

Roll

OH SHIT SON

suck a fuck

t. star wars fan or even worse

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
— Exodus 22:18

>>>/4chan/

11 Gassed all the wizkikes and raped JK Rowling to death as punishment for writing the most over-rated and shitty kid lit ever.

which one is better 9 or 5?

yo one time i was watching my life as a teenage robot or whatever that show was called, except i didnt know how to torrent at the time or maybe i couldnt find a good torrent of it, so i ended up finding it uploaded on youtube, except that instead of reversing the screen or putting a border around it or any of that shit, they reversed the color, and i tried watching an episode like that but i realized that windows has a zoom tool that also lets you reverse the colors so i would put the show in full screen and use the zoom tool (set to 1x magnification) and make it magnify the whole screen. now i know some of you are gonna be butthurts about it not being muh tv, but lemme tell you gents something: it was on that day that i realized that /kino/ isnt what some fat jewish cinema teacher says it is, its what you perceive it as, and that experience was /kino/

John Wick is kinography at its finest. It's a fantastic, swashbuckling tale keeping in the traditions of the finest of Greek and Roman epics.

stopped reading there

intellectuals like you and i only quote good books like harry potter, right?

fuk u
If dubs I kill OP and fuck his entire family up to ten generations into submission and use them as my sex slaves and private army.

Looks like I didn't need dubs after all.

cuck/tv/ is still primarily a shitposting board and is consequently the best board on cuckchan just like full/tv/ is the best board on 8gag

Harry Potter is for faggots

/thread, this man is a hero

Never really liked the Harry Potter series.

>>>/lit/

wanna know how I know you all have terrible taste and think you are high and mighty when you are the equivalent to a spic