I must be on acid

It looks like halfchan's trolls and shitposters may yet start World War 3. Rachel Maddow is reporting that RickWilson's acid trip has still been making the rounds and getting recycled. Now they are 'threatening' the publish the "Russian Dossier" as a piece of iconic American literature.

No one who reads it can give it any credence, but at this point (((MSM))) is beyond caring about their credibilty.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/4chan-pranksters-we-trolled-cia-by-making-trump-golden-shower-story-1600501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a helpful reminder, have an infomeme, or 2 or 3.

Why would this be relevant again?

I've never read such a mental disconnect before. Fucking gold.

"Pissgate" is still one of my favorite smaller moments of the election. It's like the victorious feeling of reeling in a big fish after it mistook some plastic and shiny bits for food, a feeling I can relive over and over again just watching the left swallow that bait whole.
Fishing is fun and fish are delicious, like a nice trout.

There were so many great tiny moments like that. I remember losing my shit when Trump retweeted the Pepe with the Can't Stump The Trump video. That was the moment I knew that this election would be like no other, and that we were playing an entirely unknown game of 4th generation memetic warfare.

This is old.

And yet it was rehashed by Maddow/MSNBC last night.

yeah it was rehashed this cross dressing chris hayes is insane

And filtered. Lurk more, cunt.

Post screenshots

Light bulb head is the new darling of the Marxist media?

lol, rachel is going to put her show into the final grave, and she chose to do it with this. BWAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAA

I know this Fonzie looking fool is obsessed with 'muh russia' and it's pretty much it's brand now. But, I thought the new prevailing narrative was that Trump is 'unhinged'. Only the most indoctrinated zomboids still cling to 'muh russia'. Is this some weird kind of hipsterism?
This freak is going balls deep on 'muh russia' I guess it means that Mueller is planning to stall indefinitely and not provide any evidence ever.

Requesting cap of the alleged author tweeting something like

bump ^)

ibtimes.co.uk/4chan-pranksters-we-trolled-cia-by-making-trump-golden-shower-story-1600501
couldn't find the tweet because the account got suspended, but I found the article that was written, and I don't have a cap of that tweet

MSNBC and others are starting to report on it more right now.

because they're trying to give any sort of relevance to any kind of information other than the collapsing antifa-liberal narrative
and their media pundits are left rudderless by the incoherent screams of terror of their elites, so they try to cope with idiotic instructions with whatever skills they can muster
it's unfortunate that their only competence is "clawing their way upwards in the ranks of a huge and corrupt administration" because this makes them lousy journalists
they are losing control of everything and they're in full-blown panic mode, the "UN advanced warning" is just another example of their attempt to sprint upwards on top of an avalanche

DROWN. YOURSELF. IN. SEMEN.

I'll bet it did.

I hope user is okay.

Guess you could say they really took the piss outta that one.

YOU ARE GOING BACK YOU LITTLE SPIC!

r u triggred?

Her audience, shitlibs, actually believes this BS though. Normie liberals have no talent for intelligence analysis.

>ibtimes.co.uk/4chan-pranksters-we-trolled-cia-by-making-trump-golden-shower-story-1600501

Is there a dated archive of the 4cuck thread in which this piss was originally posted? That would be enough trash all of Rick's claims.

AFAIK no. It wasn't posted first on 4chan and then Rick Wilson found it. Rather, it was created by some user, given to Wilson, and it took off from there.

It's very clearly /ourguys/ who made it; the dogwhistles are too numerous. Pissing on a bed? Chicken tenders and anime body pillows?

lol

They are calling Trump 45 instead of Donald Trump

Should meme it to Hitman Agent 45

I was on 4/pol/ when the author was crowing about it. At the time, it was hilarious. Don't know if I saved any screenshots to my archives. It's possible. I started to look through my database when Hannity brought up the Dossier a month or so ago, but dropped it when he did. I spose now I'm gonna have dig through my archives in hopes of finding morsels. Anybody else with something forensic to post, please post it here for consolidation, if for no other reason than to help stave off the Left's civil war. Holla Forums is board of peace

Colbert still regularly makes jokes about the Pissgate dossier. It's amazing that anyone believes that shit, but I guess people really are living in a (((false))) reality.

checked

this goin on Gab ok?

Good fucking god those video comments.

Terrifying. These idiots believe the shadows on the wall. They actually think their is a piss video, and anyone denying it is a paid Russian agent.

I've noticed this more and more. In Sargon's comment section we're accused of being controlled government opposition (paid nazi trolls), the libtards think we are russian trolls, and we are looking over our shoulder for CIA spies. They say before a civilization collapses paranoia and conspiracy run rampant and groups break off into their sectioned off worldviews.

Actually, I wonder if they aren't the paid CIA agents…

This is 100% serious as well.

Its not terrifying, its laughable.

The same way shills and libtards used to troll redpilled people

can now be used against them

Why did you make me watch that boring shit. I actually tried to watch it objectively but it was so boring and her stupid overly used facial expressions just screamed "I'm lying and an idiot" plus all that swallowing she kept doing. Was she nervous?
Why do kids watch this shit?

This all mess is a hilarious train wreck, best paired with all about Crowdstrike, the goon shit at Benghazi and/or StoneTear server bakes.

This was a boring episode anyways, sometimes she's entertaining if she's going all old school Fox News' era Glenn Beck on some historical perspective in which she spends 20 minutes of historical perspective that her research team must have wasted hours on, to set up some flimsy arguments for the lulz.

Just like with that Trump tax return then. Wew.

maddow is still maintaining her position re: the Wilson trolling regurgitated. Not gonna link to it since it's just a bunch of school-teacher bullshit anyway.

Like I always say, they just blindly follow authority figures.