DEVELOPING: Multiple U.S...

DEVELOPING: Multiple U.S. diplomats evacuated from Cuba after a mystery ‘sonic attack’ caused traumatic brain injuries - CBS News
twitter.com/breaking911/status/900491249291059200

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/23/cuba-acoustic-attack-gave-u-s-diplomats-brain-injuries-medical-records-show.html

cbsnews.com/news/some-u-s-diplomats-in-cuba-diagnosed-with-serious-health-conditions-medical-records-show/

Now, the North Korean connection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI
wired.com/2007/06/darpas_sonic_pr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasonic_welding
darkgovernment.com/news/infrasound-stress-inducing-weapons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still this is pretty fucking amazing. We're all about to get microwaved by 5G telecommunications towers tbh

This is psyops to try and get us to wear tinfoil hats so the media can portray us a literal tinfoil-hatters

How are they certain it was acoustic and not some sort of nerve agent?

The US government just released the type of sonic attack perpetrated on the diplomats.
It was all Nickelback albums played at the same time.

Oh good now trump can cut the budget further after that attack.

acoustics makes no sense:

low frequencies you'd feel as vibrations, then you'd hear it as bass. There is one acoustic weapon that I am aware of and its the LRAD (basically a huge megaphone that disperses crowds by making their ears bleed). High frequencies pierce your ears and at some point you don't hear them anymore and if ultrasound actually did hurt people we wouldn't be using it in hospitals and have to be rotating the doctors doing the ultrasounds much like we rotate doctors doing x rays.

See
Trump is just getting rid of/bringing back cianiggers however he can. The story sounds like bullshit because the effects do not match the stated cause as you point out.

And I forever fail at getting the get.

Kek thanks for the webm.

Is it possible that frequencies just outside the audible range at extremely high power could injure someone? Or perhaps this isn't an acoustic weapon, and was one of those "directed energy"/"scalar electromagnetic wave" weapons that I've heard conspiracy theorists talk about.

i dont think a sonic attack would cause a brain tumor, OP

you'd feel this as vibrations or wind because soundwaves literally push the air around. Look up "turbulence guns", they were researched at some point to try and bring airplanes down.

The worst you could do is make them deaf, since our bodies are full of water and mushy tissue we have great dampening, it makes no sense to try and crack our skulls using "resonant frequencies" (which is how bridges tear themselves apart occasionally) because this mush just absorbs the energy.

if the laser has enough power to cook you then yeah it'll hurt

The brain is immune to electromagnetic weapons so the worst this will do is turn off your creature comforts and cause chaos on some scale. It is correct that a well placed EMP would BTFO all western infrastructure, western governments have decided that pretending that their infrastructure is robust is the best way of defending it, using 100 guys, some satchel charges, bolt cutters, and some organization in the middle of the night you could turn off an entire city. Powergrids aren't deliberately built to be redundant, its more of a coincidence that we have that sometimes (e.g. you can route power into a city using 2 different big lines, but if you pop the substation its fucked anyway).

An extremely powerful speaker would massage you and at worst hurt your ears.

I remember hearing about this a while ago. Supposedly the damage wasn't caused in one single incident, but a development over a long period of time. If I recall, they had found sonic devices around the homes of the diplomats, so I believe the idea was to slowly take their hearing out piece by piece slow and subtle enough that they wouldn't be aware of it until they were already practically deaf.

going deaf sucks but thats pretty much the worst they can do, they aren't affecting your brain or anything

Related?

youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI

So basically one really loud Nickelback song?

only true for direct projection of sound at the target frequency
if you use ultrasound interferometry, or microwave sound generation, or non-linear-medium demodulation, you can project energy at a target and obtain a generation of ultrasounds inside its skull
wired.com/2007/06/darpas_sonic_pr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound

there are undoubtedely some unstudied or quite secrect biological effects you can attain with a transfer of energy that the human body was never designed to endure

The tinfoilers were right

A few years ago I probably would have been angry about the nerve of these commies, but now I just want to see agents of the US government harmed, maimed, or killed, and I don't really care who does it or the political inclinations of the US government agents involved.

Hey, remember how the National guard brought sonic anti riot weapons to the Charleston protests but didn't use them, and a helicopter just happened to crash?

whats the reasoning behind something which we don't have sensory mechanics for affecting us in a meaningful way?

you might as well be claiming that neutrinos flying through us every second are harming us somehow.

(((coincidence)))

Not just US. Canadians also reported issues.

Don't bother reading the sources. Just double down and hold your position on mount stupid.

Humans are really fragile. Soon we won't need bullets to kill. I don't doubt that heart attack weapons are real too.

our senses are very limited
you can do ultrasonic welding for instance, when you transmit enough acoustic energy to raise the local temperature of matter at frequencies a human will never be able to percieve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasonic_welding
we don't hear infrasounds either, but they can be a bitch, darkgovernment.com/news/infrasound-stress-inducing-weapons/
we also don't have a way to be aware of X-rays, or of ionizing radiation, or neutron radiation, but you can bet your leukemia they can affect anyone
neutrinos flying through us are one of the very few things that don't seem to cause harm
congrats on selecting the only example that stands a chance to comfort your position

This reminds me that the evil cunt made a statement for the news regretting how she docilly submitted to The Don's charms and allowed herself to be overshadowed by him during one of the debates. Had a good giggle. The salt mines of the salt-left seem endless tbh.

I like how when a foreign government deploys an unknown weapon the media goes wild with speculation.

But when the US government does it. Not a peep. And if you said anything remotely like what certified journalistsTM have said regarding this you'd be branded a conspiracy theorist. It's the same with assassinations too and the media goes wild with speculation when an adversarial government can be blamed.

Multiple people with mysterious injuries. Absolutely nothing to see here and the US media needs to take off its tinfoil.

Literally BTFO

Uh, how about a device hidden in a vent aimed at roughly the place where you head is every day when you sit at your desk for a couple of years. Could THAT do anything?

yes if you put a can of radioactive material in an air vent chances are you'll make that person sick, or if its a sound grenade like thing you'll damage their ears.

I'm arguing against these things having effects on your brain.

What about a directed x-ray?

sure build a ray gun and give someone cancer.

brain cancer doesn't really change the way you think though.

Actually all forms of cancer will change the way you think. I know from first hand experience because I watched cancer turn a person I knew into a senile in about 3-4 months, and that wasn't even a brain cancer, it was just aggressive late-stage cancer. Brain cancer definitely could press on the brain and cause a change in behavior. This is documented, but why did you bring this up? Are the people that suffered brain injuries behaving differently?

So you've never seen the CIA showing a literal heart attack gun to congress? It shot a tiny frozen dart that was basically indetectible in an autopsy.

well right, but you can't really make them think or behave in a certain way. Whatever the cancer does is whatever the cancer does, you have little control over that unless you strap the person down on a table and use a ray gun, but thats overt use of force and won't go unnoticed.

afaik there is no subtle way of causing specific behavioral changes.