WoW deserves another chance!

So for those of us, like myself, who have become jaded from past promises and experiences, everything we know so far about the new expansion Legion harkens a good long term experience.
The game will truly incorporate an experience for casual and hardcore alike, and also casual hardcore for people who want to do hard content but with not so much time. They also feature some throwback to the older days of WoW requiring attunement (very minimal) to access some of the harder content.
Some examples-
5 man mythic+ dungeons, what this is- is a scaling 5 man progression system where dungeons increase in difficulting depending on how fast/efficient you clear a dungeon and increases in difficulty and rewards that scale up to heroic raid level gear and gives you weekly mythic level raid gear depending on how far you got. This is extremely good for those that enjoy small group progression without having to manage large raid logistics.
Open world content- a lot of people complain that WoW has become something of sitting in garrison/city lobby game. Meaningful and dynamic world content that directly contribute to your character and gear progression has been re-introduced and will play a major role in story and end game progression. In fact 2 Mythic dungeons will require you to complete some world quest storylines to unlock- and these storylines contribute to your progression (not just have to do them because you have to).
The best raiding system in the genre- this has existed for a couple of years. But still begs to be mentioned- normal and heroic difficulty raids have no fixed sizes, it ranges from 10-30 people and anything in between. This was the best thing to happen to end game WoW, you don't have to have an exact number of people to do raids! more or less, doesn't matter.
Scaling zones/quests- New zones and mobs scale to your level and your buddies! this means if your level 107 and your buddy is level 101 you can do the same stuff because the mobs will appear 107 to you and 101 to your buddy and damage is scaled. So outdoor content and dungeon content will always remain relevant. And the quests are a farcry from the old fetch 10 bear hides and all gathered in a quest hub, you progress the main quest and side quests are introduced as the storyline progresses and happen while your out in the world- the new Demonhunter intro is a good example of the way these are designed.
Casual and Hardcore- For those who are casual and don't want to do the hardest content, casual content still remains in the form of LFG for normal and heroic dungeons and LFR still remains as an option for tourist mode raids. However, for harder content- the cross-realm LFG tool, which you can browse or make groups for any content you like that all the WoW players in your region/faction can see and participate is a great implementation for finding people to do content that you want to do or join in on such as Mythic level Dungeons or normal/heroic Raids.
I have to say, WoW has the best quality of life features for casual and hardcore players and this expansion promises to have the best content ranging a wide spectrum to instanced based and open world based. They even announced in 7.1 they are releasing a Mythic dungeon with 9 bosses for 5 man groups. a 5 man raid essentially.
After seeing the VoDs and all the notes that have been released. I think this is a good time to give WoW another chance, even though its past has had many short comings.

Stale WoW pasta is the worst kind of pasta.

Well that was a poor job man, next time try not to sound like a blizzard employee

aaaand I screw up saging. Fantabulous!

They killed Varian, cementing my decision to never give a fuck ever again.

WoW has offered nothing I haven't seen before since WotLK.

So, no.

Hi Blizzard.

This Holla Forums is really dystopian nowadays. I don't know if spotting shills got easier or if the amount of them increased radically over the last few years. It wasn't this bad in for example 2010.

I was once kinda excited for Warlords of Draenor (although I didn't pre-purchased it, I bough it day 1). Well, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not buying this crap until I have proof that is not utter shitte (and everything I saw up to this point doesn't strike me as particularly non-garbage tier).

It's just pasta, user. Real shilling isn't that obvious.

Do you think they don't use pastas as lazy way to shill? Not saying this one can't be just an epic trole.

Shit pasta, try harder in the next expansion. But at this rate, i don't think there will be another.

It kinda defeats the purpose of shilling when it's too obvious and low-effort. I mean, look at this post; do you really think anyone will "check out" on Legion because of it?

I really don't think they get people on Holla Forums play WoW even if they put effort on it. But they get their shekels based on posts they make, not by people they get to play the game.

I still they the real shills are circle-jerking over mmo-champion and other big fan sites so as they sway indecisive fans (the ones who stopped but might come back becase lol it's wow). EVen if their main objective is to have a post count, posting on these places is easier and "safer".

Those places are also more effective because real people calling out the shills would be ones banned. I think even cuckchan banned for saying Holla Forumsiral marketing

Holla Forums does play WoW, but the kind that doesn't give blizzard shekels

I can't wait, this is gonna be great!

Most people don't analyze things too deeply. You can say something obviously wrong, and if you say it with enough confidence most bystanders will believe you as long as they don't have personal experience to the contrary.

The press makes use of this phenomenon all the time.

way too many chances wasted

Sure, but not when it's too blatant. Even dumbasses will notice that they are being advertised.

agreed

it's gonna be great

Shills do use pasta when posting "user" reviews, this thread is just a bored shitposter though.

"Great" as in "greatest piece of shit ever"

There are IDs here retard.

will there be a Holla Forums group?

I hope we can play together :D

I genuinely cant tell if this is shitpost or shilling

Then you are stupid.

Hint: the ID

Alright let me rephrase
I cant tell if this some cheap attempt at baiting or some genuine shill that doesnt know how the board works

We have so many shill / shitpost threads the line blurs and I cant tell anymore

we are just excited for the game, that's all.

I want to have sex with Orc ladies.

I want to have sex with Goblins.

I don't buy the "we're being flooded with shills!" narrative. At all. I mean, if I was going to pay someone to shill for whatever product I'm selling, I'd want a return
to my investment. We don't have anywhere near enough traction to warrant shilling efforts compared to, let's say, Reddit, Tumblr, 9gag, Facebook, Twitter - the normalfag-tier
social media bullshit that can reach up thousands of people with very low effort. Hell, even 4chan would have a better chance to give a return for shilling bucks.

We have only a couple of hundreds of posters per hour. For internet audience reach purposes, that's nothing. Also, the fact that image board users are cynical by nature should
be taken into account. Wherever I see people call "shilling", I immediately smell plain and uninspired shitposting.

But hey, believing we're important enough to warrant the attention of "big players" is surely nice. Hell, even CodemonkeyZ seems to be deluded enough to think that we're on
the verge to be overrun by shills from big political parties and whatnot.

lots of unprotected, high voltage sex with goblins!

You and who else? Your kike friends at the JIDF?

You are a fucking retard.

gonna fuck em hard and make them all pregnant.

/4chon/ the sage goes in the subject field, like so

going to pump them full of my semen

WoW dose not deserve another "chance", this deserves to be scrutinized to the fullest if this expansion ducks up as bad as WoD, especially since this expansion has actual Warcraft lore instead of WoD which was just 100% fan fiction.

I'm not sure what you mean by that friend.

I hope you will join us on august 30th 2016, this expansion will be a game changer.

We're not flooded but there are attempts that are clear shills

It's been proven that shills attack halfchan daily, even outside of Holla Forums. Im sure this board's Holla Forums and Holla Forums are under their influence, hell I know some reddit fucks attacked /r9k/ on halfchan and they're targeting ours now

Calling everything a shill's a meme, but do not doubt there are some pushing their shit here

I want to breed with goblins.

I'll keep an eye out for my favorite streamers! Why go through all the trouble buying and playing disappointment, when I can just tune in and watch someone shovel fistfuls of shit into their grubby little smiling mouths!

I want t ocum inside a goblin.

Sure thing, champ, we're going to be flooded by paid shills hired by bit marketing companies to influence our humongous user base to support Hillary or to purchase Legion or the new EA game ro whatever turd is in dire need of polishing. Forget Reddit where the shilling canby upboated by bots and get indexed by Google; Holla Forums is where the real deal is.

4chan has a much bigger userbase than us, however. Holla Forums is known by normalfags for two things: GamerGate and being the internet pedo central.

At one point, if you remember, 4chan was "the place where memes were made" (the cringe…), with thousands upon thousands of users. It would be natural that people would spend some money to try and influence it.

I will never ever get a paid subscription for a game in my life, BlizzShill.

I think I am going to purchase this shit may be even right now. You can start laughing at me, I deserve it.

Orcs and goblins, I am going to have sex with them all!

all the green skins will taste my humie seed!

big or small, ill fuck them all.

Wait, is it actually that bad?

I can't believe they are getting worse than this. I remember when Khadgar was the worst part of WoW lore.

Basically everything past wolk is pointless. Wolk and BC tied up lose ends, and vanilla just made a base world. Cata, panda,wod is just making shit up on a spot.

Worse than you expect.

THIS THREAD ARE NOW CORRUPTED

they can try to resist but it dont matter im gonna have sex with every orc woman I see.

the goblins are not safe from my dick, but they dont resist as much.

even the trolls and the ogres will know my penis sexual power.

I came to shill, but now I'm fapping…

good, jerk that fat cock user, together we will fuck all the orcs.

sorry…user I - strongly prefer Goblin girls to other races

don't forget to pre-order though~

nigga im going to fuck the orcs and the goblins!

then im gonna fuck you!

He's fucking them
And then he's going to fuck me!
OH
MY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm OK with this outcome.

This is the fate of all WoW threads up to and shortly after release.

good.

Man Blizzard shills aren't even trying anymore.

Make it free already
I'm dirt poor.

saved