Mountain Blade

Discuss the new game (Bannerlords)

Play the old. Post playthroughs

Did you watch the gameplay from Gamescom? (Sorry for Youtube. Too lazy to make webm.)

Current playthrough:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=617972984
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616872922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone got a torrent for the linux version of Warband?

Not paying for a great game.
Kill yourself.

Overall a very average and standard start up to the game, how about you anons?

I saw a link in the newest sharethread.

Im currently playing as a Uruk-Hai in TLD, so far i have been training orcs and uruks for garrions/party reinforcement for scout/rading/war parties and local camps.

The last remaining good factions are Erebor, Dale and Mirkwood, if we get to raze them all then the war of the 2 towers would start, but most of the evil commanders keep eating shit while trying to siege their towns and camps.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=617972984
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616872922

I already own it on steam, but the psu on my main windows system broke and I cant afford to change it.
Now I am stuck with a shitty linux laptop, which hardware is not compatible with the libraries steam uses. Or whatever the shit it was, and you need the client to play the games you own.
This laptop sucks. Linux sucks. Fuck this shit.

Thanks, user. Much appreciated.

Try Slackware. Linux is pretty shit but it manages to be the one usable distro left.

Are other factions (in Floris) affected by their own economy?
I mean, if they only own a single Castle and I constantly raid their village will they lose some of their ~1000 unit army given time, or at least not be able to replenish it if I wear them down?

I don't see myself alone against the whole kingdom of Swadia in a single battle.

Is there a way to disable the autistic moneylender/landowner system in Floris? Or is there a way to hide all the immersion-breaking mod options?

nah, the only thing that happens is they lose 1000 troops and it takes time for them to regen

its easier to wait until most factions are already at war, or at least the ones you can't easily handle in a siege

IT'S THE FUCKING SAME GAME, why should we play this 1.5?

Better gwaffics

better mod support

Warband 1.5 is basically worth three average sequels for any other series.

How to make this game fun
- Turn all the settings to the hardest difficulty
- Only play in first person
- Don't look at the map screen
- Delete your save every time you get killed

I'm looking forward to it but the focus on better graphics worries me that casuals may have already gotten control of this game. That and warband going to console.