Best Video Game Spaceships

Alright Holla Forums, What's your favorite spaceship in a video game?

Mine is the Jordan Buzunis battlecruiser in System Shock 2

OH MAN I remember that one! That was a really fun game. I liked the one where you had to kill the ancient space demon Timecalm. It got a lot of flak back in the day for it's level design but anyone who didn't like it was just a goofus looking to ruin other people's fun.

Are you shit posting?
I can't tell anymore.

Fucking flags are like herpes.

Viper in Elite 2, felt very blues brothers.

Hound - EVE
Nemesis - EVE
Myrmidon - EVE
Hyperion - EVE
Basilisk - Fractured Space

The Ikaruga from, well duh, Ikaruga.

Get out here froggie.

If all ships in the eve universe only require a single operator with neural links in the command capsule, why do large ships require crews or even crew quarters ?

agdg thread is kill so here's my progress on my carrier command game. Very early.

Will be a cross between FTL and a tower defense with the turrets.

This little beauty. In hindsight I would have started off with a different faction and gone for lasers or ballistics instead of missiles, but this T2 frigate was the best. Fast as fuck and dealt damage like a low-tier BC.

Tell me more. You mean you will order crew to various stations and the enemy will come in predictable waves like a TD game? That sounds kinda neat.

They don't.

Capsuleer ships have crews, but they're smaller, because the capsuleer can do more on his own.

Also, best shipfu coming through.

Also, some of you are OK, don't come to the Keepstar in about five minutes.

Yeah, forgot to mention I'm making it for tablet and lolvr, might be a little too simple as a standard PC game. My goal is mainly to make a simple-ish game that isn't awful and see it through to completion, so I'm not going for a hardcore PC game. That'll come a bit later

Also it won't be controlling the crew directly like FTL, I'm not 100% sure how to handle that yet but there will be assigning crew, getting different crews with different payouts and skills and such.

There will also be a galaxy map with random events and all that, which can lead into combat.

I'm still deciding a lot of things but the basic gameplay will be collecting money and minerals by trading and mining for upgrades to your ship, turrets, and fighters.

star citizen

One that caught my eye recent is the Gozanti from Star Wars, before Star Wars went to shit. It was in one of the tabletop games and then in that shitty Rebels show.

That's a franchise name, not a ship.

Megathron

Oh, you mean the front part of a Nebulon-B?

Eh.

I don't see it. But I like it.

Because I like metal bricks in space.

So many fucking EVE shits.
Not a single actually cool ship in thread yet.

The UNSC Infinity (Halo)

I do love me some good ol infinity