Can you imagine paying for the ability to play vidya online?

Can you imagine paying for the ability to play vidya online?
And then having the fee increased?
Sonyfriends can.

soniggers arent very bright

whats with all the redditors here currently

Sell that shit and get a gaming PC already.

What shit

Didn't this happened with Xbox once? because that just makes things worse: Sony is doing the exact same thing as MS and are getting away with it.

Why do people have such a short memory?

They deserve to be taken for every penny, these retards.

Modern society is made to cater to those retards. Unless you help the tards you are fucking yourself too.

And then there's the Xbox and MMOs before it.

This is not new.

HEH

To a certain point, they are - you can't play it unless you pay.

I hope Sony goes under. Bunch of slant-eyed, honorary kikes.

You mean like the cable/internet bill?

No, on top of that.

No no, user. The western sony are literal kikes. Like, very literally they are almost nothing but run by kikes. I don't even think there are many slant eyes if at all execs in America to begin with.

The Japanese ones are actually pretty ok with regards to their fellow Japanese.

Wait, I don't understand. I was always under the impression that psn+ was just for extra shit and that you're always able to play multiplayer for free. Did sony really kike out and go back on one of their perks they've been fucking gloating about for nearly a decade?

Yes

PS+ is only needed for certain games, but it is most of them that require it.

xbox live "gold" was required to use any online feature. voice chat, netflix, etc. Sony has yet to stoop that low… although microsoft has given up on doing that to customers… but thats probably only because nobody was dumb enough to buy an xbone and theyre now trying to come off as the less greedy option. especially after that PR hurricane of a launch…

If you play an MMO on console, do you have to pay for PS+ and the fee for the MMO on top of that or just the fee for the MMO?

like hell is it going to be the latter but I'm just curious

This can only mean they are running out of money to feed the servers.
When will companies figure out games are not worth the investment?
The graphics/hardware graph is an exponential value and they would better just stick with creative and deep storytelling.
Remember when games prompted you with a lot of text to read?
Remember when the job of a decent writer would make up for the lack of CGI actors and voice actors?

FUCK SONY FUCK MICROSHIT

No, I can't say that I'm able to imagine doing that.

It's like buying a car and then having to pay even more money for fuel just so you could use the car you already payed for, ridiculous

So why is it that many cars in your world run on nothing?

You fell right into that one huh?

Is he just pretending to be retarded?

The only console MMOs I can think of are that DC capeshit one and The Elder Lies: Online, the capeshit one was free and TES:O is, or was, a one time purchase.

Right, but where does PS+ fit into your analogy?
You've paid for the car, that's the PS4.
You've paid for the fuel, that's your internet connection.
So what's PS+?

The sad reality is that most modern "gamers" think like that. A handful, if not far more people on Holla Forums will likely feel that way as well, even if he was pretending to be mentally handicapped.

anti thread slid bump FUCK THE SHILLS

thread slide in effect

what would happen if people didn't know about this.

DO YOU WANT SONY TO BE BOYCOTT OR WHAT?

Someone has to foot the bill for the Cisbusters debacle.

Please understandu.

This isn't Holla Forums you dumb faggot.
Take your meds and calm down.

project much?

Holla Forums are only retards who go on about

returning my ps4 now, preorder cancelled and never buying from sony ever again

Paid for it once. I had a xbox 360 back then and bought Forza 3. I had the first one for the original xbox and this game was my absolute favorite back then.

Anyway, I wanted to play online very badly so I checked xbox live gold, but it was to damn expensive. I mean I can go out and play a entire new game for a 12 month subscription. I thought maybe I can find it cheaper online and checked some of those key resellers and found 14 months for 39€. Bought it.

It was hardly worth it. I didn't play everyday back then, and everyday I didn't play felt like a waste, but playing is even more of an waste.

That's not how it works, Gabe. Both things can be shit for different reasons. Valve might not charge you for the privilege of using your own internet, but it also killed physical releases on PC (see: MGSV's physical PC release being a disc with a Steam installer and a digital product code for MGSV), popularized early access, and lots of other shit.

They are. How can you defend Valve. I mean they did a few good things, but also bought major pain upon us.

Half Life and Counter Strike worked perfectly fine without steam, there was no need to introduce that shit.

Valve is not our saviour, they are here to make themselves big. They few nice things they give us are nothing but a bone you give your dog.

bump because FUCK THIS

deserves a bump

no this is a PEACE thread

we all agree they are shit

yes you twat but the cable companies gotta live somehow

newfag

god bless valve for not charging us for playing in multiplayer

It's the new hot weekend/weeknight meme to shit on Sony for the same reasons "other" companies get a pass on. Want to be an epic oldfag meme master? Just shit on what everyone else is shitting on!

I go here every day and I have never seen anyone say anything unreasonably negative about Dragon's Crown.

Car insurance, which is mandatory because the kikes wanted more shekels and the normalfags bent over and let it happen. Except in the case of PS+, you get literally nothing in return, while at least car insurance gives you some help if your car breaks down or gets in an accident. Ergo, the analogy still breaks down.

Whoops, my mistake. That was old news. The new hot mess is to shit on EDF because it is on the ps4.

I've seen a couple people critical of EDF but user you are way out of touch, EDF 4.1 was ported to PC a couple weeks ago (plus it's a great port, it is quite possibly one of the most well optimized games I have ever played)

What the fuck are you talking about? All anyone ever said about EDF is how much they were desperate to get a PC port so they could actually play it. When it did get one, there were threads up for well over a week with people having a great time and organizing rooms to play together. You're starting to come off as someone who's just buttflustered that most people here don't give a single fuck about 8th gen consoles.

Pic related is for you, I was going to use that one for this post but now I can't thanks to you

Wait a sec , didnt that explosion killed the player?.

How about not having to hire a writer at all?

Just make an experience – can be a sandbox, but can be a tailored level design (fuck procedural generation). No tutorials, just something with complex mechanical interaction, and let the player enjoy on their own terms.

All in low poly, of course. The human brain will fill in the gaps.

No, it just incapacitated him. Notice the "Help Kaz up" hint after the explosion.