Black Trump Supporter told he is not a real Black person on CNN

A CNN panel on Charlottesville and President Trump‘s comments turned into a shouting match between Paris Dennard and Keith Boykin this afternoon.

CNN is nothing but sensationalism. Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

sage

who cares

Because we can use this to get niggers to fight each other?

Ineffective for turning leftists, not fresh anymore, DR3, therno-tier rhetoric.

I fucking hate how these people can disrespect the shit out of someone but if they get mad the lefty will just throw up his hands and call them crazy or out of control.

So how long have they been doing that wall of talking heads shit like HLN? Haven't watched cable news since the trayboon thing.

WEBMFAGGOT
E
B
M
F
A
G
G
O
T

Constantly. r/K selection, in-group dynamics, plurality of opinion, creating an echo chamber, etc.

Television/cable news doesn't exist anymore. What is called "news" is a mix of gossip & some weird weekend encounter session BS. "Newspapers" aren't much better.

It never existed. It's always been scripted nonsense. Also sage for thinly veiled based nigger thread.

here you go. and remember

You can do that with a $200 pair of Nike sneakers.

They sound so gay.

OP confirmed as a faggot. Litterally watching gay niggers. Do something useful, cunt.

I'm not one for "based niggers"; the closest person I'd call to one of those might be Ben Carson. But this amuses me. Its like when libshits eat their own.

That's what niggers sound like when they try to speak in the 'wypeepo' dialect.
That lefty groid was doing a bang up job of arguing like a leftist. Baseless claim and personal attack to rile up the target, then back off and pretend like it's the target's fault for getting mad. Shame that the dude fell for it.

You can do that by claiming KFC is giving away a free bucket to the first 100 people through the door tomorrow.

Why is this shit so long cut it to the point.

the only correct answer is :"if only…"

instead it's a "who da niggest" contest.

if you give me timecodes i can cut the video

Starts at 3:30

This is pretty much common knowledge at this point.
Liberals like "POCs" until they express values contrary to their own. Once they cross the line, the shitlibs will become enraged and revoke their special card.

The future when the famine hits niggers are going to be yelling, "that's racist" and "we have to feed our kids" at prerecorded messages. How quickly they'll starve as nature takes them back to their normal level.