Is the right-wing a paper tiger?

The greatest story line in modern politics won't be about who wins or loses.

The greatest story line will be about how the right-wing went from telling everyone what "ubermensch", "high testosterone", "masculine", political warriors you are and that leftists are "beta cucks" to making compilations of all the times you got your asses beat by said beta cucks, crying on camera about how violent and hateful leftists are, and whining about equal representation in media in a period of 5 months tops. The irony is so embarrassing it surpasses cringe and becomes schadenfreude to see the supposed alpha-right-wing-death-squads get smacked and punked like bitches.

The myth of the masculine and strongman right-wing is holdover from myths and legends of gay European kangs conquering land and opportunistic leftist lies about the dangers of fascism. The left and right were born in the merciless violent rape, decapitation and slaughter of reactionaries in cold blood by leftists (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution) and it will end that way too.

The left is the real might-is-right force in politics, the left has the real death squads, the left has the real days of the rope. The proof of this truth is self-evident to people who don't wallow in their own undeserved smugness on the internet. Just examine the response to oppression, intimidation and cultural destruction from both sides: When their backs are against the wall leftists burn down, terrorize, block, shut down, bomb, shoot, kill and murder their oppressors. When right-wingers have their backs against the wall they make memes and watch BLACKED.COM videos.

The only reason Hitler-kiddies have the nuts to call yourselves alpha is because of all the empty validation you get from weird shit you search for on the internet about leftists. Like your collections of transsexual leftists and 12 year old little girls on Tumblr who talk about safe spaces. This is the magic trap card you have when you remember that you are actually cowards. Right-wingers are being violently beat, murdered, humiliated, shut down, exiled, your idols and history torn down and desecrated but you can always go into your tranny_leftists folder and pretend that you are the Chad, alpha, high testosterone, racial holy warrior of your dreams.

Oh it's this thread again.

Yes, it is. Whites are demoralized and fearful, and the leftist consensus holds literally all the power right now.

Well in a way. But you have to realize that the kind of people who go to gay little "pay atttention to me!" rallies are not tigers. They're kittens. Losers like you who make dumb posts like this.

>>>/oven/
where you belong kike, your shit doesn't work here

You see this? This is a Bell Curve. It's one of the Nature's patterns, and many things can be described by it.
Leftism already peaked, and it's starting to going down.
Generation Z would vote for Trump in droves, 100% of American States would vote for Trump if only Generation Z voted.
In Europe, we can see the same things.
While the Right has been losing throughout these decades, there's nothing more to lose, from now on, it will be the Left waning, Conservatives are dead, the New right arises everywhere.

My threads are being deleted faster than ever with fewer and fewer retards brave enough to replying or defend themselves.

Did I hit a nerve?

No one cares anymore, try something new.
Also, why are you even bothered to keep these going? Did we hit a nerve?

What shit? I'm giving my opinion based on what I observe from the world. There is no meaningful resistance to the armies of diversity in America or western europe. The vast majority of whites in these countries believe in racial equality, and believe that white identitarianism is morally wrong, based on scientific/christian/classical liberal/progressive arguments. White nationalism has no political representation, no funding, no friends, and no numbers. You do the math.

I hope you're right, frankly I have no clue how younger whites feel about racial affairs. My instinct is that they're little different from my fucked up generation (millenial), but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Here:

I think he's upset about that commie getting pepperballed in the dick. These threads tend to show up whenever there's new footage of antifa getting their asses kicked.

It's honestly hard to get out there and shake things up when you know you'll be getting Jail time for anything meaningful or starting a liberal riot in your town and having to watch it all burn while the world demands your head on a pike. If we got the slap-on-the-wrist that leftists got for burning down a town you can bet we'd be a little more emboldened.

Me? I got too much to live for. My parents, job, home, fiancée and such are all within a mile from each other. Starting shit in my area would mean ruining everyone's lives around me.

マンコを食べたい…

The "Gen Z" bullshit is going last about as long as the SJW craze, emos, goths and Atheism did.

The legacy little "conservative" nerds will leave behind will be the same as the legacy /u/Aalewis left behind for the internet atheism craze.

You're comparing emotionally broken teenagers attention seeking movements with political opinions?
SJWs, emos, goths and Atheism always voted Left and are still voting, they're the Millennials - these Z guys are already voting right and will keep on track: they're seeing that the Left is insane.

At the end of the day, it's only dumb, autistic losers who fit in nowhere else in society, or desperate starving people who commit political violence. Antifa does not have the monopoly on either catagory.

They're already voting.

eyo kike, listen up, let me tell you the story of the right wing
the story of the right wing is about personal growth and development, about the pursuit of ubermensch, about not having excuses, not needing the government, not asking for countless bailouts, not excusing weakness, not victimizing yourself or complaining about oppression or whatever

ecelebs never had anything to do with Holla Forums, conan the barbarian and judge dredd were always unofficial spokespeople around here, i dont know (((who))) the fuck is pushing these degenerates but it certainly isnt anyone from here

right wing people are too busy shooting cans in the woods to go to impotent protests
left wingers complain how capitalism made them fat and push fat acceptance
right wingers work out
left wingers compete in mental gymnastics about feral shitskins
right wing restores law and order on their businesses and property
left wingers complain about the market
right wingers are obtaining marketable skills
left wing welfare rabble demands higher taxes cos there's nothing to tax in their case
right wing solves problems in the private sector, doesnt need any fucking welfare or government assistance

in short, basically, right wing is far superior and also too busy and doesnt care about your……. trashcan destroying competition, or whatever the fuck you leftist college kiddies do
right wingers are focusing on their family and their property, on making sure they can provide for their children, making sure their children go to a nice all white school, that there arent any feral shitskins or drugged out good for nothing degenerates around their children
no one cares who knocked down more trashcan at the latest protest with all the youtube ecelebs

Yet when right-wingers run over some fat slut or Breivik kills 80 commies, you all fall down in tears and complain about "muh violence".

Pinochet killed thousands of you scum and you complain about it to this day. The same happened all over Latin America and the world - "Che Guevara" was killed by SS Klaus Barbie.

So stop being delusional and acting a like a tough guy with your repeated cringy copypasta - right-wingers attract the best people, because we are right, and it's physically visible.

Hey lefty, if you're so tough why aren't you car-proof?

Nope. Most "political violence" isn't committed by either of those categories, it's committed by people who have been ginned up into a frenzy through coordinated propaganda. See 1848 revolutions.

I guess we'll have to see.

Interesting analysis. It'd be good to get a further breakdown by race in the future; keep in mind Gen Z is like 60% nonwhite, and pro-trump doesn't necessarily mean pro-white (as we've found out these past four months).

That's very convenient for your "based gen Z" statistics isn't it.

I love the CIA: The post

I am not surprised

No, its not.
In all cases, they're already voting, and the Left is entering desperation-mode.

You do realize the CIA is a major factor in stopping you from getting wiped out, right cuck?

Yes, but birth breakdowns by State shows that "the great mudding" is happening in already mudded States, and very White states are maintaining White purity. If anything, balkanization will happen almost clean.

Wiped ou by who?

Take a guess.

AIDS

the eternal leftist
nothing will ever be enough, he will always find an excuse and never find a way
leftists are just salty their "muh im exploited" shit caught on in feudal russia, where peasants were actually exploited

LISTEN LEFTISTS, RIGHT WING WON, WE ARE ALL CAPITALISTS, NO ONE FALLS FOR YOUR 'MUH EXPLOIT' SCHTICK, CAPITALISM IS FAIR AND JUST, YOU ALREADY HAD OPPORTUNITIES, YOU ARE POOR BECAUSE YOU ARE UNPRODUCTIVE, STUPID AND WEAK, NO ONE IS BUYING WHAT YOU ARE SELLING

We're not.
It exists, done by the Jews. We have real solutions as did Hitler.
It's not, specially when a company that destroys the food (Monsanto) can get away with it due to its Capital.

Lurk more, read the book "Web of Debt, by Ellen Brown".

Did you mean to break up your post like that or are you just to angry to type normally?

lol but I thought it meant that leftists are weak and low testosterone. By the very definition of "beta cuck" an antifa punching a nazi faggot in the face is not a "beta cuck", the "beta cuck" is the sissy right-winger that didn't do anything about it. The only one mincing words is you by conveniently bringing up some other definition for your stupid buzzword when called out. And even then let's be honest, white leftists have more drive and courage to achieve their goals than the average e-fashy baby.

if you feel exploited, you should fuck off to salt-left, together with the rest of eternal victims
everything always being eternally unfair is what marxism is all about
it is fundamentally unproductive, just like leftism itself, if you presented the actual solution instead of just critique and 'wasnt real that time' to infinity, you'd damage the leftist narrative, productive problem solvers get thrown into gulag

We're 3-0 and counting.

You're not from here.

You're untouchable now. You have International Finance and Capitalists banking your movement and bribing the media.
You can kill, destroy and shout all you want, nothing will happen to you.
That's why you're so brave, but it will not last long, and you know it, people are starting to see what you are and are retaliating
The post-Trump rally is the biggest example of this. Antifa was set to destroy everything, and it starting doing that precisely, but then the police started to throw gas grenades and that was just enough to make you all cower and stop immediately.

You have no future.

what has the left ever achieved? like, ever?

the left can only critique, but not build anything, the most fundamental thing about leftist academia is that it doesnt have to work to survive, it survives on taxes that the private sector produces, it can not compete in the private sector, leftists workers too are usually mouth breathing semi literate outdated farming equipment or some other shit you can automate, or a worthless welfare rabble that exists only for democrats to harvest votes

They are literally paid to be there and cause disruptions, and they have nothing to lose as they are losers and have people to bail them out should they be caught

It's going to take hyperinflation to have whites stop virtue signaling.

Right now we're seeing millennial's say in polls that they want a traditional lifestyle.

They will be voting by the time Trump is out of office, nigger :DDD

Speaking of testosterone, I was given a course of test injections by my doctor and I notice that was around the time my views went from apathetic apolitical and not giving a shit about anything to right wing. It only increased when I found the injury from the round of testosterone to begin heavily working out. Can't really be a coincidence.

energy*

It's a little hard to take any of these antifa fucks seriously when they're out throwing bricks at cops for things like: Trans-AIDS Ridden-Black Lives Matter. Or attacking working class people in support of Sharia Law and illegal immigration.

I mean, what the fuck is wrong with these people? I feel bad for the cops who have to deal with these mental patients. We need to change the laws back to what they were in the 50's so we can lock all of these freaks up in the rubber room, nut-house where they belong.

You need to be careful because they're insane and can do something crazy like try to stab you with a used heroin needle full of GRIDS. Aside from that though, they're like a walking, squawking parody.

Lets go a little further than that. How about the 1790s when non-whites weren't allowed to be citizens of the United States.

Really its not leftists, they're pretty much irrelevant except as part of the same spectacle as the alt-right, its liberals and progressives that are going to use the power of the state to end your life

Oh god hes back. Point and laugh

i have alzheimer ask me anything

Why do you look like a Dark Souls character?

This is copypasta.

If the mods are cool with wordfilters now, why don't they end this nigger? It's clear his entire life revolves around reposting his gay little internet tough guy copypasta every single day, so why not make a few changes to it?