Irwin Awan possibly a Mossad (IISO) agent

Hotpocket Edit: Sources leave a bit to be desired, but it's interesting and a sticky was requested.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2080617
archive.is/fKMrf

archive.is/Srm6O

passivevoices.com/2012/08/17/bahawalpur-air-crash-who-killed-the-most-powerful-military-dictator/

archive.is/fF7D1

i.magaimg.net/img/18g9.png
archive.is/MUOcA

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/congressional-aides-fear-suspects-it-breach-are-blackmailing-members-their-own-data
amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803884/Pictured-Dem-aide-charged-fraud-hacking-probe.html
archive.fo/SPK4w
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/900990454434598912).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a hunch it gets even better. The synchronicities are off the charts.

Daily reminder: death to israel

This could be the biggest happening of our time if true. Didn't Trump just call out the pakis to help fight terrorists?

if this is true, it would give the (((deep state))) a damn good reason to make sure he never stands trial.

Yes, but that's largely over Pakistan's economic ties with China. More specifically the huge development project at Gwadar, which China wants to build up into a direct link to the Indian for its goods.

Did you really think that for once this time the kikes AREN'T involved?
Seriously, the faggot should've been spying for someone
The only ones who would've been interested in that shit and would've resorted to using someone like him are the governments of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel.

This is juicy. Thanks for making a high quality thread, friend.

The holocaust should've happened. The holocaust is going to happen. What should be call it, though? I don't want to use their words. Or maybe whatever "Fire Party" is in heeb, because that'd be funny. Fucking sand rat gypsies.

Call it "The great cleansing" or "Cleanup Time", something that implies cleansing and or purification.

The Great Diversity Bonfire and Jamboree

Spend some time looking at good places for large bonfires, friends. The time to "party" is soon.

Holla Forumspizzägate really is a great sub and a valuable ally. Glad to see people crossposting.

From the comments:

The Hopi Indian phropecy of the Red and Blue Kachina cleansing/purifying that happens in the USA…soon.

Please post discoveries from that thread on Holla Forums. Make new threads when something is newsworthy.

Sources are not very good, but it's interesting. Sticky was requested and is now being granted.

LOL SO BUTHURT THEY DMCA'd THE IMAGE. LOLOLOLOL.

>file removed due to (((copyright claim)))

wat

I didn't even know this was a thing.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Someone should reupload it for maximum buthurt. I didn't save it since I thought it was unimportant.

Dubs for above?

I don't see the dmca request on >>>/delete/ where is it?

(^:

What's going on here?

The DMCA just confirms Awan is a IISO agent. Nice job kikes at outing yourselves.

SHUT

IT

DOWN

OY VEY, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW YOU DIRTY GOY

Wait a second, you must literally be a kike. No way you reacted like that after the first reaction since all the shills are avoiding this thread like the plague.

Nah lol

http:// archive.is/iOAU4

Saved the thread, this is some weird shit.

you shouldn't tell the enemy when they're making a mistake… at least when it matters

right

dmca'ed, its copyrighted TM

fucking newfags

Lol we got a hothead here.

George Webb, as far as I can tell, broke the Imran Awan story months ago. I don't know what to make of him. He claims that he's connected to the Mossad. YouTube and Twitter have given the guy a free pass. His full name is George Webb Sweigert. Who is this guy?

Hello chaim

did i miss something?
sage for not going to derail for dc bs

Should I tell the newfags or do one you anons want to?
or should we just let them sit and stew.

>>>/out/
>>>/bog/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

Imagine.

I collect rare kikes along with rare pepes. I have one for you all and I am bored.

kek, the point is tho paint dc bs
just like this
done replying now

How fucking new are you? That fucking image in the OP has been around forever. That's the joke and you fell for it. Now calling actual anons kikes makes you look even more retarded. Unironically kill yourself.

This is (you). Try contributing something to the discussion then instead of calling everyone shills. Such low energy.

That's a great argument you got there. I'm not replying again because this is just derailing.

What the actual flying fuck is going on in this thread?

Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews
Not the Jews

You know who's to blame, right?

Pakistanis

A massive derailing effort.

u wot?

The Reckoning/End of the Sanhedrin

Gee, wonder why?

"Our enemies are the same, the Palestinians "

I would be far more surprised if he was not a mossad asset.

Kek is displeased with your cuckoldry.

Its the new deleted image image you fucks.

Dubs confirm.

Why delete tho? Just OP being a faggot as usual?

Didn't see it either, guess they're slow on updating it. Got a kek out of >>>/delete/325 though.

The OP image is a legit dmca removal image. If it was a ruse there'd be file information.

topkek. Hey MOSSAD, you guys must be really enjoying the /sg/ thread right? Iran isn't leaving Syria you fucking kikes.

Well, can anyone provide a backup?

Probably because the logo and the REAL name of the agency, IISO.

'Mossad' is a nickname.

well, now I just have to have a copy of the image in OP

read the tread, you aspie:

Is the DNC a Mossad controlled operation?

That's a rhetorical question right?

It's funny how a commentator at ZeroHedge called it months ago:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/congressional-aides-fear-suspects-it-breach-are-blackmailing-members-their-own-data

unironically this.

for you

The future you choose.
o
u
c
h
o
o
s
e

Remember to filter anyone using the mollyjew defense and avatarfagging with that kike's mug. Makes me wonder if this is learningkike's new rach.

The Future (((they))) chose

I call it Goyim Deluxe, because I want future generations to learn what that word means so they'll #neverforget why it happened. It also sounds funny to me. I don't want to dignify them by calling it something serious.

This is what they're sliding.

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/

What a disgusting creature.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803884/Pictured-Dem-aide-charged-fraud-hacking-probe.html

There's another MOSSAD agent you should be very scared of in the White House, goy.

(((Jared))) = MOSSAD

Trump is a shabbos goy. He knows the (((game))). He got rid of all the goyim in the White House and kept the (((chosen people))) to advise him.

Trump was a safety valve, he's still implementing (((their))) plan for a Greater Israel.

Shalom, goyim.

You're seriously attempting to tell me that the group that was so retarded they seriously pitched Holocoasters launching bodies into ovens as genuine is so clever they would waste billions and many careers just to get a player in office that would satisfy a Japanese wall-ash enthusiast board?

Boy, I wish I was so smart I accidentally wised up millions to my trickery.

I don't want to be a internet bad ass but I spend basically 90% of my awake time on Holla Forums for the last couple of years. First time I have seen this so quickly

wut

This would greatly explain why DWS and the other AIPAC controlled Congress people shilled for Awan.

I had assumed a meme by OP, but given your hitler dubs… perhaps it isn't.

Here: second image is what was DMCA'd
Sage'd for double post.

That was my first thought, but you can't click on it like a normal image. There's no change to a hand cursor when you roll over it and it can't be clicked. It behaves the same why as the "file removed/deleted" element.

(double dubs, nice)

So, the greasy kikes in Israel's intelligence services are issuing DMCA takedowns to imageboards, then?

Wouldn't surprise me.

wtf are you talking about? huma abedin's parents were muslim brotherhood and she was married to that pedo kike. its not synchronicity. it is was it is

dont forget that most importantly huma was hillary's gay lover from the age of 19

OyVei

HEY YOU FUCKING RETARD

HES NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE BOMBED A PLANE IN 1988

INB4 KIKE SHILL

1. oh wait I'm retarded, the dad bombed the plane

2. I wasted amazing quints

3. I'm sorry pol I'll just kill myself now

GEORGE WEBB IS A KIKE SHILL

Watch the attached videos closely.

>amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/
archive.fo/SPK4w

The entire Wasserman family are Mossad agents, user.

you retarded juden

who cares?

Can't sage a sticky, you filthy fucking kike. Reported.

It's not retarded, if it works. I would say it's genius that they feed the goyim the most ridiculous shit and the goyim eat it all up.

Yes but it's because of her husband's family who's an attorney for the federal government or is it because of (((Debbies))) family?

How are things going in life for a person like you?

For your own sake, you need to snap out of it.

Forgot pic

We all make mistakes friendo, it's just human nature X)

The kikes don't understand the (((Streisand Effect))). I'm not trying to be ironic. George Webb is probably a limited hangout, because he hasn't said a word about the Jewish Mafia as far as I know. Sand nigger cultist.

I also want to take this opportunity to say that the kikes have no factual history in archeology. When people talk about the kikes' collective history, all their citations come from religious texts, not history books. WHen you watch documentaries on kike hisotry, watch how desperately they say to you "SEE, SEE? THIS PROVES WE WERE A PEOPLE WITH A HOMELAND."

The kikes are the rejects of the arabs who teamed up together to try and create their own "counter culture." Hitler was right, a jew is not a German.

I used to do this. I highly suggest taking a break. That's not healthy.

Pakistan Internal Security Service (isi) don't talk with mossad, you dumbo.

infact pakistan and india don't get on with india very well and many people are clued on the JQ in the subcontinent and greater middle east.

wonder if the wassermans of SF are related
ie, cornerstone llc

This explains the appeal to consequences.

Except Trump probably showed Bibi that tape with him and the 8 year old girl.

But Pakistani ISI sleeps with CIA who sleeps with Mossad who sleeps with India. In fact, India and CIA also sleep together (twitter.com/wikileaks/status/900990454434598912).
All pozzed.

WHERE IS THE DMCA REQUEST?

not there
>>>/delete/

Another typical trick that is quickly losing its touch. The kikes know this Imran Awan story is going to eventually come out in full or almost in full so they put an agent on this story so he looks like the truthworthy dude with all the info. Since the story was going to come out anyway it gives the controlled opposition agent the helm of the narrative so he can craft the words of the story to do minimal damage and omit certain small details that are important.

Its the same thing with that kike on Alex Jones who always puts a sad face on when talking about the UK children being raped by Islam. He does nothing but fluff pieces with almost no details but whenever you want to know about kid fuckers in the UK all you will find is that faggots videos.

They do its just that there are no other options at this point for them. They are cornered in so many ways and the majority of their tactics have been found out.

Bump

What is step two?

badump

welp this is being slid

bump

rescue bump

gud 1

This is the only story I care about, yesterday was the big day and now no new information.

Why are all the shills sliding so hard?

Even the Hotpocket edit is apologetic about having to allow a thread that exposes kikes subverting and infiltrating movements to false flag.

Apparently all Holla Forums is useful for these days is to promote neocon jews in government and pretend there are no jewish conspiracies.

Bump

Mossad agents working for jew congresscunt? Imagine my surprise.