4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite gaming genre and whats your favorite game from that genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?features
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?quests
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?spells
newobserveronline.com/chicago-junejulys-137-dead-new-record/
mega.nz/#!6RwiBKKR!4fzQaBO0SonVCyGf81kT2yjMCt1MbbgMOams3epZgJo
amazon.com/Vehicle-Sticker-Warrior-Removable-Design/dp/B013FO9GAC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_201_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5S9N6K5WK57F13EX929C
amazon.com/Color-Sticker-Unique-Design-Riffle/dp/B00OXWDLZC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_201_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZT7BM1EZ0AQZN05VNCTK
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7268
soundcloud.com/harperaudio/the-silmarillion-by-j-r-r
hlj.com/product/BAN996716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

suicide is a valid option

Why haven't you made a tulpa yet?

G'day fellow gamers
have you pre-purchessed skyrim remastered yet?

Morning everyone!

Just woke up a bit ago, so sleepy. Lets see how long until I'm randomly banned today!

Non-japanese RPGs. It's a very close tie between Fallout New Vegas and Diablo II.

Have whatever this shit is from tonight's RAW. Dudleys retired, damn shame, my favorite tag team.

Damn it, and I haven't even masturbated yet.

Dungeon crawlers. Diablo II

I hope everyone's having a good morning I've had "Brass Monkey" stuck in my head for over 7 hours now. Kill me

Ayy, another Diablo II guy.

Already?

wew

make sure that stone ends your life for good

Wouldn't say it's my favorite game, but my favorite genre is probably racing games. F-zero on SNES is tippity top tier.
Either that or Arena FPS, and in that case CustomTF.

3…2…1..

i'm sorry sir but i'm going to need to filter you
carry on though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just finished Watching Trigun on VHS. The day could have been worse…I guess

Losing control
Hope you're all feeling alright, let's hope today lime manages to avoid banning innocent people.

My dad is my company for today. Playing FTL right now for something to do. One day I'll figure out what's wrong with this PC.
Probably RPGs. Fallout 2 is definitely up there for me.

Persecution complexes ahoy

I'm losing control.

Sounds rough fam. You feeling better today?

I've considered it. Just don't think I have the concentration to sit down and do it really.

Ha lets see!

Drunkposting begins now.

sucks to be you

Having appointments set before 1 PM shouldn't be fucking legal.

Is there a point in posting in 4am anymore?
It's been fucked beyond repair ever since these fags made such a huge deal about it to hotpockets. Questioning if it's really worth it.

MXE has dvds? Very nice user

Try a glass of wine to wind down and go to sleep user.

And yeah I'm feeling mostly better today. Sleepy cause no coffee or soda anymore. And my kidney still hurts a bit, but I'll live.

These trips make it 10x easier to filter you, thanks tripfriends! What games are you guys looking forward to? I'm personally looking forward to Mother Russia Bleeds, Bannerlord, and, God help me, The Fractured But Whole.

What level of college are you in, or are you in community?
What classes were you trying to get into?

Appointments at all suck. I can barely get a haircut these days.

Just filter by I.D., all the spam suddenly disappears.

Well, I expected shitposting but damn, I didn't expect it to be of this caliber. Color me impressed

You can try andstrike a conversation, I guess. Either that or it will drive people out of Holla Forums as I predicted, killing Holla Forums in the process.

Filtered :^)

Filters don't work for me
why?

Told you I'd crash the threads with no survivors.

so blatant shitposting and spamming aside
how has everyone been doing?

i recently started watching through full metal alchemish brotherhood
no clue why i haven't watched it till now

Stubs are killing me though.

Super Robot Wars 5. So glad japan is adding subs to games that would be a nightmare to localize otherwise

you done good laddie

Yeah, I was surprised too. Had to make some money today so when salvation army wasn't working out I went into an old comic book shop & basically robbed them blind. Don't feel bad about it at all. Those DVDs & comics looked like they had been there for a decade.

Its going to get worse before it gets better user

Copy paste is impressive shitposting to you user?

YUIIIIIIII

How was crystal pepsi?

I know that feel. Wish Codemonkey would fix that so I can hide nep threads

I'm sorta looking forward to the newest Puyo Puyo game, even though I know pretty damn well that it probably will not be translated and I'll have to stumble through the game blindly.

Refresh the thread and the spam is gone.

What video games did you play today, anons?
I tried out Hatred, and mechanically it was pretty fun.

I'm glad none of the avatarfags want to touch the board, since it's pretty comfy.

Seems like someone is cleaning up this place at least.

Good thing I had my Initial D soundtrack with me when I was going 600/700 MPH and chasing down MiGs

Fuck it, if random dudes can shitpost with no punishment, I can to.

MEET SLATERFAG, THE ONE MAN BAND IS HERE

Diablo 3 on PS3. I want the PC version but $30 for the game and expac that I already own is ridiculous, I just want to see what new shit they have in the PC version but I can't pirate it.

They are the hotpockets.

I'm trying chamomile tea but it ain't helping.
Speaking of which, you should try iced tea instead of soda. I still get soda when I'm away from home, but a pitcher of iced tea is bretty gud for staying hydrated at home, and if you get the pre-baked teabags of flavored shit, you don't even need to add any sugar. Shit's dank.
The crystal pepsi promotion has been great, but the last thing I need in my life is to be drinking sugar soda. Diet Crystal Pepsi literally when?

This upcoming year will be my sixth year of college. I've transcended beyond levels.
I'm in linear algebra right now. I'd like to get into (one of the) CS courses needed to get into the minor, and a Math course that's essential for getting into upper level courses.

I'm ok. Waiting for my figs to come and and am really hoping one of them shows up a bit early. Like today or tomorrow.

Nice!

All those small family run comic shops and the like shut down where I live decades ago, but those were always so comfy.

I've definitely spent the most time with aRPGs. Like 15k+ hours in Diablo 1 and 2 over the last 20 years.

You didn't ask what we've been playing but I guess that's implied.

Been playing the Diablo 1 HD Mod.

It's sort of like "Diablo 1.5" (resolution scaling/60 fps support edition). Has waypoints and a stash, even a trade stash, some new characters, a lot of new art and art from Diablo 2, about 50% of the quests are new or re-worked unfinished quests from the original game. Still has cool stuff like those wonky spells that are only found in scrolls and a universal spell set between characters, acquired through reading books.

In a lot of ways it's as comfy as Diablo 2; you never have to save your game and you can go back to old areas to grind exp. And in a lot of ways it's as tense and claustrophic as Diablo 1. For the most part it's not too hard… right up until a unique buffed extra fast monster comes out of fucking nowhere and you're panicking and dying from stun lock. Brings back memories of when I first played through D1 at age 9 and couldn't handle the spoops past the catacombs unless someone else was in the room.

I'd say it's tied with GMDX for the best way to enjoy an old game like it's almost new again. If you're watching videos of it, just know that the damage indicators can be turned off Development seems to have stopped with a public beta from two years ago but no crashes or anything weird yet for me, made it to the caves earlier tonight.

Links here in case anyone is interested:
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?features
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?quests
diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?spells

My convenient store had none and I didnt want to go to Publix in my hot car.
I bought berry Fanta and almost puked from all the sugar. I might ask my mom to buy me some tomorrow.

Also,

THREADLY REMINDER EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY ESWAT

I fucking hated myself when I played that game on hard difficulty. As long as you stick to normal or easy you'll have an ok time.

Nothing, unless were talking about old games I have yet to emulate. In that case, I'm looking forward to actually playing Deus Ex for the first time.

it's cartoony bullshit compared to FMA

Still on Majora's Mask. Got 3/4 dungeons done and need to start doing side quests soon for all the masks.

Maybe. Idk if sugar in tea will be bad for stones too and I hate it without sugar.

Whats eswat?

And thats lame, I wanna know if I should risk stones to drink it.

Sarcasm aside, you don't see it everyday that's for sure

Maybe I should give it a pirate

Good enough

Is the russian bias as prevalent as they make it seem?

MMORPGs

I'm an item horder and explorer and never take games seriously or play competitively. I dick around with PvP and try the raids and all that, but I don't waste time going after BiS gear and shit.

WoW will always be an amazing game that gave me thousands of hours of enjoyment over the past decade+. Retail is always playable and good for a romp, private servers are fun to get into every couple years. If they released private/lagacy servers at retail quality, included with your already payed account, it really would be the best game ever made. It's pretty boring as it currently stands.

Right now, I am still enjoying BDO, even after the whole "P2W" scandal. I haven't been affected by it at all. The only problems are for the babby whiners who spend 10 hours a day playing that game to "be da best" which is a total waste of time in any MMO. Those are the ones who chirp up the forums though. Game if friggin amazing.

It was a REALLY small dive of a shop. Barely any selection. Played Cards against humanity with the owner for about an hour, made my money & left.

Usually salvation armies are good, but today I went to one that I've never been to & it was one of the worst I've seen. All their books for sale were stacked horizontally Jenga Puzzle style.

Did end up finding some decently expensive audio books there, but god damn did that comic store save my day.

I haven't really been playing games lately. There's nothing interesting that has come out in the last months. (Although, I might give the new Deus Ex a try out of boredom.)
Problem is mostly that the internet is shit due to the modem fucking up, making anything multiplayer/online unplayable. I'm in process of getting it fixed, but the ISP has said it'll arrive in like two weeks, so I'm shit outta luck still.

I've been busy with gamedevvan, but because of the fucking heatwave that's occuring now I shoved my main project aside for a little side project with a friend, in which I will make a danmaku. At least then I wont have to think about actual software engineering problems, making it a great timewaster.

Shit tier college, or are you in a pretty good university? I'm guessing you're working towards getting a degree in computer programming.

I didn't know that existed, looks pretty rad. I'll have to try it out sometime!

I have the PC version, it's good mindless fun every now and then. I also have the 360 version for couch co-op occasionally.
Only game this works for really.

Holy shit I feel you, it's goddamn hard. Haven't tried normal/easy, might later.

Does it happen to have controller support? I didn't get into clicky-clicks until I played Diablo 1 on PSP, and it had such good controls that playing Diablo 2 left something to be desired.

It's literally Pepsi but clear. If you can spare a single bottle, it's worth it for the novelty, but otherwise don't bother.

A badass Genesis game where you shoot things to death.

Diet caffeine free Crystal Pepsi when?

I'd ask to share but currency is accountwide. I'll probably just pony up the cash some day.

I never beat Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time

It's a really small download, under 2gb iirc and it's visually impressive for that size. I'd say give it a pirate.

Simple Platformers maybe with combat

I am a compulsive item hoarder and perfectionist in just about every game and if there is an item to collect or a ranked timer to beat I will obsess over them

with simple platformers without that shit I can just cut loose and have fun

in fact most simpler games are jsut mroe relaxing for me

I'll be plugging in a few hours of dominions 4 after work, starting to figure things out on my c'tan campaign

Hey let the weebs make friends with each other :^)

Its gotta taste different! At least psychologically.

Just realized you two aren't the same person.

And we talking like platformer or auto scroll?

Where do you live, user? I've been cursed with terrible ISP's due to my location in the GTA (Canada).
What's that?

Hatred is alright
i haven't bothered playing too much of it sense it got old real fast for me

i went back and played the orignal dod

i actually quite like it
though i might watch through FMA too
i'll figure out witch one i like more later

TRY HARDER YOU LAZY FUCK

It's a sidescrolling action game with lots of platforming elements. Great level design.

Just drink water you fucknuts. "diet" garbage is worse for you than the regular product.

Probably platformers? Ninja Gaiden II for NES I suppose. Love me some Sonic the hedgehog & Super mario bros. too. Sorry for the normalfag answers.

let them die in peace, will ya

Dominions 4 is the only thing that gets me up in the morning. Which games are you in?

Gonna check if I can find a good torrent for it

I sorta know how you feel. Hoarding all the loot to get the money/items just in the off chance you'll need them and finally beating the game without them is rather annoying.

B-But I'm trying… I mean I downloaded a new mod for STALKER… but I didn't play it since I was shitposting here

Well, I lost at FTL pretty hard. How were your days, anyway? My dad didn't bring the thing up at all, and we watched a lot of Walker Texas Ranger and a couple Clint Eastwood movies on tv. It was pretty alright.

That sounds so nice! What state you in anyway?

I got stuck on the goron dungeon as a kid on MM and quit. Beat it super easily this time so gonna be nice to see the ending finally

Sweet I'll check it out post MM if you remind me!

Hey at least you didn't say "survival games" and say minecraft user. Plus ninja gaiden games on the NES were tight.

Most sugar soda is too sweet. Nobody but hipsters and retards think that Diet soda is good for you.

This

This basically

It's a worthwhile purchase if you find it cheap somewhere. Then again I'm a blatant blizzdrone so take my words with a grain of salt.

Strategy is my favourite game genre. From starcraft to civ, I am a sperg to strategy. Is dominion 4 worth it?

Both are pretty good. OOT is a bit overrated in my opinion but I enjoyed the shit out of both as a kid

Hello from the hammer
Please stop fucking up our housing market, it's impossible to find an affordable apartment

Diet pop just tastes weird

It's the local university. Administration's a clusterfuck to deal with, more than other schools I've been to, but they jack themselves off about being on-par with Ivy League schools, so I'll be fine.
I'm trying to get into a Math major with a CS minor. It's supposedly faster than getting a CS degree straight with the credits I have, and a Math major would be more flexible than a CS major anyway.

You know the score.

It tastes aesthetic. That's about it, if you don't care about that.

Walmart has melatonin gummies you can eat to reset your internal clock for sleeping on time.

Alternatively: Don't eat for 18 hours, then have a huge meal. Your brain will go "Well fuck, I guess this is the only time you can get food now" & adjust accordingly.

The problem with cheap PC games is that it's russian roulette with the CD keys. You either get a great deal or a fancy paperweight.

Isn't that a multiplayer game? How old is it? People actually still play it? Then again, people still play DOOM, so I guess some things never go out of style.

Have fun.

Can i install Windows 98 in a bottle of Crystal Pepsi?

Felt crappy most of the day then took a nap a little while ago. Feel better now but sleepy.

Which clint movies you guys watch?

Well know I got to try it for sure!

Chicago. I fear for my life everyday, but thankfully I'm not on the southside.

newobserveronline.com/chicago-junejulys-137-dead-new-record/

I don't think I'll ever go back to it. So many times I started games on emulators then eventually lost my save and didn't bother coming back. Guess I'm too lazy.

Must be fun to program. How long until you get back to your main project?

Just don't play the Barbarian, he cannot into spells. Magic starts at 0 and stays there.

I really really doubt it, I know the PS1/PSP version of the game was pretty different from the PC version to accomodate a controller. Nothing stops you from trying, though… I guess.

Alright nerds, show me how you get comfy.

Caught the end of The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, then watched Firefox and Heartbreak Ridge.
The kidney thing? Hopefully that clears up, I've heard they're hell.

Pills work better.

See for yourself :^) mega.nz/#!6RwiBKKR!4fzQaBO0SonVCyGf81kT2yjMCt1MbbgMOams3epZgJo

You'll need to buy it if you want to do multiplayer, which is what the game was designed for.

They are fun to play if you can concentrate in more than 4 things at the same time

I suppose so, and I think you're confusing me with someone else m8

I'd need a wizard hat and a bigger beard first

Does that shit actually work?

I enjoyed both games, it's just too much effort to replay everything I have already done I guess.
A distant dream here too, partly because I'm broke in general.

Hey, quick question, but is it actually 4am for you guys? It's about 1:30 am over here.

Oh shit.

My dad lived there for a while, fuck Chicago.

Hope you can get out of there soon.

I've been there. Happened to me the other day in fact and I lost like 2 hours on MM but just redid it.

How does that work. Do I take it right before I intend to go to sleep, or when I intend on waking up?

No, but you can install Crystal Pepsi in a bottle of Windows 98.

If you're that worried about kidney stones, why not split a bottle with someone?

If it's not baked in, the answer is probably no.
Was it? I only played the PS1 version. Did I miss out on that much?

EST, it's 1:27AM here.

the first dozen times I played Baldurs gate 1 and 2 I never used wands, ever.

this is a game I really like but keep forgetting to play after the loli gun-bunny stopped me a few times

FMA is more serious and grimdark

ultimately I would recommend Ore Monogatari instead unless you really need to scratch that fantasy sci-fi fusion itch

then I would recommend something else like read or die TV

It's 4:30 here.

That hardly works user, and when it does it's shit

Looks fun, is it freeware?

I feel you, I got jew'd out of my copy of LotV for SC2 on g2a once. I got my refund, but fuck buying from there again.

I wish I had money sometimes. I'll give it a look, user.

Works great for me, but I have a pretty nice desktop and wifi router.

I have one of those laptop table things and I have a few more pillows stacked behind me compared to that picture, but thats about it.

Although if I'm gaman then I sit up and play with pillows stacked behind me and my desktop with a table on the edge of my bed.

Yeah mostly just like aftershock from the kidney thing plus the like 4 different meds I took during it.

Whats firefox? Never heard of that one.

yes it's multiplayer and it's from 2003
not that many servers are running but there are a comfy few that still actively play

i've played a few bullet hell games but none of them had that much on screen

noted.
I'll be sure to add those to my backlog

A big meal when you intend to wake-up. Basically have a huge breakfast. What you want to do it trick your brain into waking you up by making it think you can only get food during certain hours of the day.

This is just what I've heard. I've never tried it, but it SOUNDS like it should work.

Ah yeah, you're not the same ID I replied to originally.

Losing saves is the absolute worst. Usually kills motivation for me.

Netherlands.
The internet service here is pretty gud compared to murica/canada, but its just that the customer support of this particular ISP is terrible.
I would go to a different one, but then I'm stuck to another 1year+ contract, and I don't intend to stay in the house I'm currently in for that long.

Probably a week, if the weather prediction is to be believed.

4 am general is 10 am here, so its a comfy morning general.

Fuck those red orbs, never could get a hold of where the actual edges are on those bullets.

I live in EST so yeah its 4am when the thread starts for me.

It might be my last soda ever though.

It's a bad movie about a russian jet that can be controlled with your mind. He's trying to steal it.

I don't know if "miss out" is the right word. I think the game content was the same but the whole control scheme was pretty different.

Stop. My cousin died that way.

a web browser
Actually it's a cool movie, watch it nigger.
Also Haruhi a cute.

I've seen this girl somewhere before, who is she?

With my desktop and wifi router I can't even tell I'm using in-home streaming. It works pretty flawlessly for me. The cool thing is that you can add "non-steam" games, and stream them too. I think a lot of it depends on the power of the desktop, since it takes a lot to encode the frames for network sending.

2hu is a special case, the danmaku is focused in pretty patterns first, then comes the difficulty. What I like about it is that it uses mostly slow-medium speed bullets, instead of trying to fuck you over it puts up a nice show that you have to be pretty skilled to survive

(checked)
Ha weird, sounds silly. Any good?

I've never actually watched Haruhi before. I hear so many complaints that I haven't bothered.

When it works it's great, but good luck getting it to work.
Same with the stream controller. Fucking amazing controller- after you figure out how to get it to work and have it setup with the right binds for your game.

When you live below poverty, your game store is TPB and formerly KAT, rest it's soul. I usually only buy a couple games per year, almost always not even new and hell I've probably already spent my budget considering that I bought my holy grail of game collecting on my birthday, that being Conker's Bad Fur Day. I can't afford $60 for the game and expac and I can't afford to take a risk on G2A, plus I can't pirate it to see if it's a worthwhile purchase, seeing as how I kinda already own it. Shit fucking sucks

Must be comfy. Hope you have fun user.

I think you're the first user in 4am I have heard lives in Netherlands. Usually a bunch of kiwis and aussies complaining about shit ISP's. Must be nice having generally good internet.
Hope you're here to post progress next week then.

Not really. Didn't like it. The other two are good, though.

nah, but it's dirt cheap

here is the little bitch that I was having trouble with last time I played

I guess she wasn't a loli after all

have fun with Brotherhood tho user

YO NIGGA
Stop what you're doing right now and go watch that shit. It's fucking great.
You can skip endless 8 if you want.
They literally made the same exact episode 8 times with different animation

CALIFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Hah, I know that life. I particularly enjoy going through Steam to look at all the neat new games, then pirating every single one that appeals to me.
F

she's kagami from steins;gate

This shouldn't make me sad, but it does. I know DVD is superior, but with VHS you just put it in & it auto plays. I don't like having to mess with menus on DVDs. Having a VHS tape just playing in the background while I work is comfortable as hell.

I should buy that thing as a present to myself. I think I've earned it. That or the laserdiscs.

Well, might see if I can buy it. If it's too expensive I'll just give it a pirate.
She might be a loli at heart

Yeah sounds a bit off for a eastwood movie.

Aren't the girls sluts though? And are there male characters?

I liked it. It felt way more intuitive than the usual control scheme. Even though Diablo 3 is a huge piece of shit, I have to imagine that two analog sticks have the potential to make it an even better experience, but that's just conjecture.

If you're going to have any last one, Crystal Pepsi ain't a bad choice.

Sure. What of the melatonin, though?

It's my first try at Grand strategy, but I've been enjoying watching my empires crumble. Lots of really interesting races in it too

Haruhi is pretty good, though I'm not usually a fan of slice of life. Disappearance was a fantastic movie as well

Washingtonian here. I fucking hate Californians because they ruined this small town I'm at.

I'd pirate entire Humble Bundles, mostly crap but I'd keep the shit I like and maybe throw in a few games I like that go under the theme, my own custom bundle.

Yoga balls are pretty comfy, once you get used to them.

VHS is shit. Get yourself some LaserDiscs.

REMINDER THAT NEXT AND FUTURE SESSIONS HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED TO SATURDAY 4 AM INSTEAD OF FRIDAYS

If you're intrested in joining check this thread
>>>/4am/1652

That looks a bit lewd user

Isn't there a way to clean them to deblur them?

And that sucks user, I'd hate to lose something like that.

I've got a crapload of baja blast sitting around I'd like to drink too. Cans and bottles!

As a person who doesn't normally like SoL, how does it appeal to you?

pretty sure IGG has it user

Reminder that Kaiji is the Anime of Choice for 4AM topics.

That pic just took me back to high school goddamn

Everyone likes this anime and it's still underrated!

Sounds like I need to take a try soon. I only recently (past 5 years) got interested in grand strategies, but its been a fun ride so far.

Hah, that's a good idea. Although I've gotten a lot of free shit through people throwing out unwanted cd keys from humble bundle on here

No. Just in the porn.
Haruhi does a good job of being an anime with an MC that isn't shit. He's not perfect but is a good character.
Also watch the dub it is vastly superior.

Yeah I hear basically all of PDT is California now.
>Oregon is divided between rednecks in the interior who are just now getting electricity and, well… Portland

Melatonin knocks you out. Within 30 minutes of taking it you should be asleep.

will do

sounds fun

You are letting me down fampai

Kaiji is pretty fun. One of only a few non cutesy animus I like.

Baja Blast has been out all summer, and it's available year-round at Taco Bell. It's hardly special enough to call a last soda. Crystal Pepsi hasn't been on sale in ages, though, so the brief time it'll be out for makes it that much more special. Unless they answer my prayers and make it available from here on out. Doubt it.

Good to know, thanks.

I'm not sure I can get used to that user.

She doesn't know who she's dealing with.

1:30 AM here. Mountain Time, but half the year we're on Pacific Time instead since we don't practice the bullshit that is daylight savings time.

Reminds me that Wild Arms 2 had a few tributes to that (probably since I hear that Wild Arms 1 was a bit of an inspiration to Trigun in turn). Too bad that they went unnoticed in the west at the time since Trigun hadn't come out here at that point (and wouldn't for another three or four years).

Nope. I could re-record over them somehow off the DVDs, but they're on magnetic tape, so just like with all VHS, they're slowly de-magnetizing. The earth itself is a magnet, so there's nothing I can do about it.

I love dinosaurs to this day. I blame dino crisis for my obession. If I get banned for dumping my dino folder some of it is off-topic but I'm mostly dumping concept art from DC2 again I'll be reasonably upset.

user why don't you create your own DVD that just runs the episodes?

I used to do that for friends that were not tech savvy enough to just run shit on their computer

also did it for police squad for my dad

The thing about yoga balls is that you can never sit still, no matter who you are. I always find myself swerving, rocking, or bouncing up and down slightly. It gets pretty addicting after a while.

I swear it's really good. Nobody believes me.
There are 3 Japanimations that are better dubbed.
Big O
Cowboy Bebop
Haruhi

please be real

Yeah, it's pretty easy. You basically just find a dvdrip and burn it to a disc. I've got a bunch of copied movies in a cd case in my desk.

Yeah but its still neat having baja blast at home.

And I'm not all that huge a fan of pepsi, its alright though.

Maybe I'll go get cream soda for my last one.

Watch them in space?

Sorry reg, maybe you should put a cigarette in every one of the pics. Then it will be fine!

The FLCL dub ain't bad. The director actually chose the English VAs to match the characters.

At least the Western side. Eastern side is horrible weather that fucking burns down everything once a year, full of farming rednecks. I'm obviously western. Shit sucks, the town locally is pretty much SJWville and that's coming from a literal faggot. There was a whole article in the newspaper about how Bernie Sanders rallies are "too white" and I nearly got charged with a felony in 2013 over a fake Reddit shitpost. It's a long ass story and it'll take forever to type, plus I already told it. This place might be hell.

That sounds even more lewd

One day user, one day

>ded dev

L-lewd

Space Dandy and Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex also have really good dubs, though I'm not sure if they're better or worse than the original Japan ones.

Eh dub or no dub. A male MC is disgusting!

Didn't fire emblem do that and then they removed it from the english release? Or am I thinking of something else.

I suppose I could. There's nothing really stopping me, just have a lot of attachment to my tapes. Shame to see them slowly go with age.

I feel you. It's getting pretty bad in Canada, too. We tried to put a man in prison because he disagreed with a feminist on Twitter. We've also fined a comedian $42,000 for making a mean joke.

wew

(checked)
I'm not a huge fan of Pepsi either, I'm just a meme loving fuck with a yearning for simpler times, so Crystal Pepsi quickly became my shit. It's something I've wanted to try for a long time, I'm just glad I got to tick it off of my bucket list without having to buy some shit-old bottle off of ebay or something equally as preposterous.
Cream Soda's an okay choice if you're into that, I guess.

If this seriously breaks the rules, I'll stop. However I'm under the impression that I was caught in the crossfire, since the last few threads have been pure shitposting.
This thread is really comfy, probably the best we've had since the 20th. The fact that you made it easier to filter you probably made it easier for people who don't like you. No offense.

All the offense
all that's left for them is to finally end their lives

Don't worry user there is always Visual Novels

can't you back them up onto more tapes and just keep the originals around?

worse due to background radiation, but that's bot the pint. VCRs use magnets to READ the magnetic tapes. Do the math. It's an unsustainable format. They didn't expect people to still be playing these things. Laser disc on the other hand are pretty much indestructible as long as they don't have disc rot.

I've never seen the bebop dub but this is accurate. Ghost in the shell has a pretty decent dub too

Dunno why I liked it so much. I just remember watching episode 0 and loving every second of it. Maybe it's all the silly sci-fi shit in it. I didn't watch the second season though because of endless 8

What's the outro from? Sounds like some like the still outro of a buddy cop action flick where the two cops are celebrating having put the mob boss in jail and right as they're walking to the pub they see one of the henchmen that go away walking down the street carrying a suspicious box and he drops it then runs as soon as he sees the cops and the scene ends right as they start to sprint after him.

Here's the comic in question.

Honestly, given how Trudeau apparently is from what I've heard, I'm surprised you guys haven't joined Australia and Germany in denying various games that go against [CURRENT YEAR] standards from being brought over.

Wouldn't surprise me, Ritsu is the biggest reason these threads were targeted I'd say

Cream soda is literally best soda

Are you one of those le 90s kidz? 90s were so damn comfy, I can't blame you

Those like two guys who usually do nothing but sit here crying and insulting people aren't here for once so thats why.

Jesus.
I live in the midwest, land of nice people. And I guess everyone is too nice to arrest me for telling everyone on World of Tanks to vote for Trump since he's America's Hitler.

Akira
Wicked City
a shit load of 80s anime

He was going to, but his wife's son was really looking forward to Gal Gun. The way things are going it's going to be a crime to call someone a cuck, before long.

Suit yourself fam. You're really missing out.

Cream Soda is very good.

Laser rot doesn't do significant damage to discs because it's an analog format, unlike DVDs.

If I can emphasize anything on that list, Big O has some of the best voice talent in anything imho.

The song is Roundabout by Yes from their album Fragile.
The joke is that it's the outro for JoJo season 1.

This town will be the death of me. They've fucked us so hard ever since I was born that I practically never had a chance to begin with, my problems started all the way back when I was like four or some shit.

If I ever have a chance to move away, I'm going to tell each and every single person in this town that has affected my life, for better or worse exactly what I think of them, completely uncensored and finally move on with my life. Hopefully someday, it'll feel great.

Also

All I want to do is discuss shit with a group.

Wouldn't be out of place adding Shiki to the list

I'm pretty damn jealous of you user.

I'm too nice to wish death upon others. Not that I'm a pushover, I simply am just a very gentle soul at heart. Except against ntrfags.

Probably. Huey and/or someone else who just really hates these threads I guess went out of his way to post screencaps of bad ritsu moments (usually out of context) trying to draw a bad image of 4am. Hethey are the reason the rest of Holla Forums became so aware anyways. I'm neutral on this topic, these are merely facts I think.

I literally dindu nuffin.

I know literally nothing about laser disc, why would it hold up better than say dvd or bluray?

I thought the MC was the girl with the yellow headband anyway?

We've got a lot of people moving here from the bigger cities lately. Town's full of expensive McMansions now, and they're building condos right next to the park that cost three times what my house did a few years ago. I want rich people to leave.

You like WoT AND Dinos?
Fantastic taste!

Ah, I remember there was an user that did play it. Best tank? Best tank type? Best nation? What server?

Laser disc is analog, so if one tiny bit of the disc does bad the entire movie doesn't fail on you.

you wouldn't want them to find salvation?
that's rather selfish if you ask me
wanting them to keep on living this pathetic life

any doodles tongiht?

This is MC.

It's you again. Salvation isn't through death, it's through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only.

Either the sleep deprevation or the chamomile just kicked in, so maybe I can steal a few zs before my alarm goes off. Good night, don't let the hotpockets bite.

The 90s were a really shitty decade, but they were cozier and simpler than things are now, so it's hard to bitch.

I'd prefer Root Beer if we're going down that route. Cream Soda was always too sickly sweet to me. But whatever floats your boat.

Is Dinosaur posting against the rules? I hope not.

Oh thats pretty damn neat then. Wish k-on had laser discs now damn it.

smdh fam

jesus died and granted us salvation once
rather than him dying again it is our turn and for some this turn can't come soon enough

Oh god I didn't know these were a thing on Amazon.
amazon.com/Vehicle-Sticker-Warrior-Removable-Design/dp/B013FO9GAC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_201_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5S9N6K5WK57F13EX929C
amazon.com/Color-Sticker-Unique-Design-Riffle/dp/B00OXWDLZC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_201_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZT7BM1EZ0AQZN05VNCTK

Night user! See you next time!

You probably aren't wrong, Ritsu was basically the banner with which people were made aware of the copious amount of avatarfaggotry going in these threads. About the pics taken out of context, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, I've been here for a while and seen Ritsu's autism first hand

I believe you didn't do anything intentionally. The problem is that you're retarded

Heads up if anyone's interested: A licensed SFC multiplayer puzzle game called "Sailor Moon Super S: Floating Panic" apparently got fan-translated recently. Just figured I'd mention it since I check various places daily for new patches for various games.

never seen it, you talking about this?
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7268

I hope not as well.
Got a laugh out of me.

But that's not how it works. His sacrifice was the ultimate one, one that would absolve sin in man once and for all. Hebrews 10 goes into detail about this, citing the Jew's yearly sacrifice in the tabernacle vs Jesus being the ultimate embodiment of the tabernacle and the sacrifice.

I noticed that on romhacking. I don't care. Let me know when someone re-translated Breath of fire 3 so the epilogue isn't so dry, or makes an uncensored breath of fire 4.

Yeah. Working on character creation for the game you just lost welcome back to the mid 2000s, mother fucker. Surprisingly a lot of things to figure out and do because of all the things that tie into this.
Have been thinking about doing stats based on weapon usage instead of str/int/dex/etc and then "proficiency" which you can earn by getting tutoring at the academy. If we do go through with that then choosing your starting equipment and name would probably be enough for character creation as a minimum viable product.
Wanted to have a bit more to it than that so I was thinking about going down Mount and Blade's route of character creation and having the setting and a bit of the game's lore spelled out while you're building your character.
Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

I really like the idea of comfy city builders and management sims with a touch of survival aspects to them. Rimworld is honestly what my dream game would be bu it's just lacking a little something that I can't quite figure out.
I have found that I enjoy beat 'em ups a lot more than I think I should. Batman Arkham Asylum was really good. The scarecrow levels and the bosses were neat, the whole game felt really nostalgic.

wipe this meme of the face of the earth
clang should be slender loli bots.

Comfy as fuck but just be careful you don't roast your nads and fuck your neck.

Ye. I find the dub to be on par with the original japanese acting. I have a base disdain for dubs, but this one didn't seem bad in my opinion

assuming you're offering I'm pretty happy right now

if your the one doodling

Some of the best anime that exists has a male MC.
Not in moeshit though, of course.

I can't deny rits doesn't have autism. Sure, it's not as bad as people parade it to be, but it's for sure there. Ask the man himself, he won't deny the autism he has for his waifu. If anything, he is loyal and dedicated. At least I'll give him that. Obligatory ritsu did nothing wrong.

T-34 (tier 5 soviet medium) with the 57mm ZiS-4 or KV-2 with 152mm derp, I can never decide. pew-pew pewpewpew or DERRRP ftw.
I don't play high tiers nearly enough but I like the S-51 and AMX 13 90 pretty well. Almost got the AMX 30 unlocked.
I keep meaning to buy a TOG but I always miss the times when it's on sale.
Also, fuck those new jap heavies like the O-I
What is their problem
Lights, since they are scary to play aggressively, yet reward aggressive play the most. I like the french lights even though most say they suck aside from the AMX ELC Bis.
France since each tank is so fucking weird and feels different. But I play best with German TDs and 'Merican SPGs since I guess I'm a clicker.
US East has like 3x the people of US West plus better ping. I use that most times.
US West is best if you want to troll hispanics though. Just type "TRUMP 2016" every time you see something in spanish.

well I'll have to get it then

the bible tries to tell me a lot of shit
as we've been locked out of eden and exiled to earth, the only way to return is through leaving behind our earthly vessels, the sooner the better

he did everything wrong
he'll use you all to cry for him when he gets his ass not even banned but put in a time out corner to stop being such a fucking faggot

4AM, time to hit the bed. If anyone wants to tell me cool stuff I should look for to resell on ebay, not would be the time.

I can check the topic in the morning for suggestions. Peace.

What else do you enjoy, dinoman?
Hobbies, types of games?

Ehhh my retardation or not, posting only the autistic things I say IS out of context considering I make like 40 posts a night most of which is comfy posting.

Of course I am. Currently playing Disgaea right now. Shame the last patch fucked the audio up but I'm usually listening to podcasts when I'm grindin anyway. Been running Cookie Clicker in the background for the past few days for some reason. Trying to work my way through Hyouka and Tiger & Bunny, neither of which I'm sure I want to finish. Trying not to kill myself when I keep seeing how utterly fucking retarded the world is becoming around me.

Platforming/Action, or whatever the Ratchet and Clank series is. Love that series so much that it almost makes me want a ps4.

What's going on tonight guys? How you doing? Thread being spammed into oblivion again?

I know your pain. Applying for shit in school sucks. If you are late you can be screwed from months on end. I just realized I have to apply to transfer to another college by the end of this month. I have to go through some bullshit before I can apply though, which will take 5-7 business days. I hope I have enough time. On top of that I think I'm going to have to stay up until 8 am since that is when counselor appointments go up today. Overall, just fuck this shit.

if you wanted to kill yourself at least have some valid reasoning
other people's retardation shouldn't be it

I'm not so sure about that, but if you say so.
Islamic suicide bombers are loyal and dedicated too, even to the point of death.
I'm not saying Ritsu did anything "wrong" per se, just that he's retarded, the kind of retarded that is incompatible with this environment

I haven't seen it completely myself. Maybe you'll finish it

That doesn't change the fact you say some of the most autistic shit coming from this thread.

COMMUNISTS GET OUT REEE
Fun tanks though, I'll give you that. My personal favourites are the Tiger 2 and VK30.01(D). Maybe ELC as well.
Fun to play, but TD's are my absolute favourite. Especially sneaky german TD's. I am at the Waffle Pz. IV and I've been having a blast knocking the snot out of heavies.
Hah, it has some fun tanks, I'll give it tank. I'm up to the 13 90 anyways. However, to me Germans will always have best tanks.
We should play sometime then.

Well you're not wrong. I would gladly leave this earthy vessel and rejoin God in heaven, but I have work I must do while I am still here. If I'm going, I'm taking you fuckers with me. And I go when my time has come.

To put it as quick as I can. I pissed off a Reddit guild on a WoW server by nuking their stash because they backstabbed me so they put a death threat to the local school district in my name.

The police didn't even bother to investigate the post, they just showed up on our porch with questions. Worst year of my life due to that.

Got banned again, literally all I want to do is discuss shit with certain people, I don't see the problem. I see no harm in containing my avatarfaggotry to a thread where the very foundation is built on avatarfaggotry. I'm not some dipshit that brings it into other threads to seem cool and unique. I'm not the smartest person in the world but please for anyone that's willing to do so, explain to me why avatarfagging is wrong in these types of threads.

Oh right, you can't because that would take critical thinking for once in your life. You just want an excuse to hate people for the sake of hating people. I've done literally nothing wrong, it's practically a god given tradition to pick something to avatarfag as in 4AM and for good reason, so you can join in on the discussion without having to play a guessing game of who's who.

user are you telling me to watch a show you haven't entirely watched yourself

What's going on tonight guys?
Shitposting.
Not too terrible. I want to play video games.
You know it Plank.

Yes

your time is in your own two hands
make sure you don't waste it on people not deserving of salvation
like ritsu

But I only watch moeshit

Night user!

Try taking up a simple hobby like wood burning or knitting and selling gaming related stuff. That sells like hotcakes to geek chic fags.

At least Trump showed up, we are fighting back user.

you cunt

You did ask about the dub, not the actual show
I love you

I have pretty shit taste, to be honest. At least I'm self-aware. I particularly enjoy stomping other players in multiplayer PvP games. World of Warcraft, FPS games, RTS's, and Dark Souls comes to mind.
I like cooking. I am going to a culinary school come september. Then I either become a full-time chef or a Pastor/Youth Leader, whatever I am called to do.

In either case, he's here to stay. I'm not asking anyone to co-exist with him, as anyone can filter him otherwise (especially easier with a trip). I personally won't, because I have seen worse autism in my time. After all, once you get to know him, he's another user just like us.

As for the recollection of events as of late; our heros:
>Just with a warning DO NOT GO INTO FUCKING JELLYTOWN, FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>they noped themselves straight into FUCKING JELLYTOWN

Next session saturday 8/27 4 am thread time.
Like actually saturday morning, as in friday to saturday thread.

Ay plank, do anything fun today?

I'm ok. Might look for a new game to play post thread. Or go back to sleep.

A little hardcore autsim every once in a while spices the thread up.

the normal shitposting
todd hasn't showed up in awhile
i'm worried about him

How you doing?
myself? pretty good i guess

yep

I'm so autistic I even make my own texture mods so animu grils show up on my tanks.
help

you too homo

Hey 4 am, I want to kill in the name of god.

You gotta expand your horizons fam.
Although moeshit is cozy as fuck.

I m no longer comfy.

There was much more that you did than those pics tbh.

Niiice.

Why isn't it Ruri though?

Panzer 3 was fun though I haven't played WoT in a year and never got into higher (see: past tier 5) tier tanks.

that's a hobby?

get on a plane to palenstine and reclaim the holy land in the name of christ.

Sounds like you're just in the mood to kill.

Also
I was playing WoT all day erryday last October and got a free E 25 for Halloween 'cos I guess I completed all the missions with a few hours to spare. Shit is so cash.

That's a good hobby, like painting wah hammah figures but scalier

shoot up a gay club or a liberal collage campus then

I don't decide who. I have lost control long time ago and instead of taking it back, I rather give it to an omnipotent benevolent being that wants the best for me.

I have 6 premium tanks. SU-100Y from the event that one time, a bunch of tier 3 prems from other event, the E-25 from yet another event, and the Super P & Panther 8.8 which I bought. I've sank so much money into this game, money I shoudn't have.
You help me.

My dadfu is god

I was thinking of not importants tactic.

yes fam

is that slang for waifu in here?

I once accidentally paid for FarmVille if it makes you feel better

please join, Wolfspider fucking killed himself or something and I have a single regular now

I hope it isn't some desert god. If so deus gevalt, goy.

Ehhhhh I like what I like.

Doesn't really counter what I said. 99% of my posting, which I do a lot of, is purely comfy posting.

That thing where you burn designs on wood. Pretty sure thats what its called.

That doesn't sound right at all…
Nevertheless, I understand your sentiment, but I'm telling you how I believe the other anons see him, as well as how I see him. I've no interest in hating random autists on the internet, but his spewing does annoy me sometimes, and I believe that's tenfold for those outside of the thread. As such, shitposting will still appear, it might die down, but the disdain will not.

Yeah. Too bad that spice is basically shitposting

gay

Should go to >>>/4am/ as well as the threads then. They're pure comfy posting.

You know you want to

I can't.
I started off just experimenting, buying the Churchill III because it made good money, they said.
Then I found myself suck-starting Bulldoges and KV-1s just to get by.

Stopped spending money on the game when I realized I had sunk $100 into it.

I rather save souls in the name of God. More xp.

Waffle Panzer and normal Panzer are very different things. I had fun playing the Pz. IV, though. I've gotten to tier 10 already.

:^)

I wish I had the money to get into painting. I'd really like to jump into the autism portal of Warhammer 40k, but I've heard the prices are jew-tier.

No thanks.

I have no interest in talking with a handful of people. I already do that all day long in private chats.

And moving the threads there is just retarded, Holla Forums breathes new life in them constantly. Without that we are just going to be the same 20 or so people who migrate and slowly lose more and more members. Just like every other board like that on 8ch.

If it's on Saturdays, I'll give it a look when I'm done work. What edition?

My nigga. KV-2 is always best tank though.

Ah, so the usual then.

Wasn't Todd here earlier in the thread?.

Not too much different on my end. My volunteer coordinator called me in the morning and told me my patient died last night. Kind of a downer

I don't do gay shit son

Also I'm taking off, all this gay shitposting is distracting me from fixing the bullshit my co-workers have left for me to do

have a good night fams

no, it's the solution to everything
you'd rather be a little child about it and cry here

Reminder to read / listen(comfy mode) to The Silmarillion. You think some major stuff went down in LotR? You haven't seen SHIT.

comfy as
FUCK
reading by this dude:
soundcloud.com/harperaudio/the-silmarillion-by-j-r-r

it's not, imo
I don't even know why ritsu got b& for a while, I wasn't around when it happened but all he does is reply to everyone, cutepost, and evangelize about cream soda, seems pretty tame to me fam.

It's 4 AM, that's supposed to be the time when you're so tired you have no moral compass to speak of to get mad about avatarfaggotry.

Just go nuclear, nigger.

See you next time fam, have a good night
I know you'll fall

Well damn that sucks. You were prepared for that though right?

Gonna take on another one?

Cya next time!

Why? Talking with people all day long would be so time consuming and wasteful, unless you're playing vidya together. I dont see the attraction to it.

None of which requires you to post with an avatar.

I've never read anything Tolkien but I enjoyed 'nightfall in middle earth'. Is the series really that good?

Even when that retardation is effecting everything in out lives? From gaming, to politics, to laws, to media, to even fucking porn (because shut the fuck up xhamster).

I mean shit, we're in an age where 'haters gonna hate' is treated as a good response to legit criticism. If the world is going to continue on the way it seems like it will, I don't want any part of it.

Trump isn't going to win, though. And even if he did, it'd just make the left lose it's shit even harder. I don't agree with him on much, but fuck me, I don't want the least shitty of two piles of shit. I just want a politician that's a moderate anything. Why can't we have something that fucking simple.

that sounds pretty comfy, I've been listening to this comfy guy talk politics as I fall asleep lately but I need something else atm.
thanks.

You could always get 1 of a few types and make a army of them via molds
or just sculpt your own forms or dinosaurs or space soldiers or whatever

Sorry for the shit link in there, I thought it say 8 HOURS not minutes long. Had no idea it was just a preview. Anyways look up The Silmarillion read by Martin Shaw.

yes even then
your life is in your own hands
if you don't like something, change it
we live in an age where every moron can start a business, a company an anything to be a competitor, because there is always a market

The problem is that Rule 8 applies to this thread.

What if you want to talk to certain people and don't want to play russian roulette of who's who because VPNs and that type of shit exists, as I've been saying

Granted all the soundpacks are fucked but now we have the re skinned tanks.

That's politics. Once you know them enough you'll see they are everywhere and come in nice and colorful shades of gray. It's a pain in the ass I tell ya

Don't they have their own board, discord, irc and cytube?

Big surprise.

If you haven't noticed from the thread and how much I post, I can be pretty sociable.

You want a calm political video source? This guy's pretty educational

big surprise

You're not the only one who feels this way. The world is falling to degeneracy. The church has been saying it for years. Secure your passage onto the next one is my advice to you, then do some good on this planet before you are called into the next life.

Need to read that, I really liked the Hobbit after all.

Perhaps one day. I'm too occupied by vidya to take on another hobby. But the say the industry is going, I won't be surprised if I go full fa/tg/uy soon.

The thing is that Holla Forums attracts a lot more people, meanwhile nobody cares about the other shit. I don't even know what the IRC is and I've been here for a few months. If it were just the cytube or just the Discord then it would be always the same until it's eventual death from a lack of interest because it turns out the same way every day.

This man understands. The irc is posted somewhere on /4am/.

Yes, Tolkien is probably the greatest author of the 20th century.

A single thread during dead hours isn't "shitting something up for everyone else", coming into a thread to do nothing but shitpost and insult people, call for its users to be banned, and want the thread removed entirely is.

i'll be heading off now

Farewell
pray for todd howard's return

Sounds like some survival shit. 4am needs new blood to survive, yet it's home grounds are barren. As such, they move and feed on a greener area (Holla Forums), and the people of such area are annoyed by it.

Fuck you, and good night

Night konata!

How is a singular thread, made in the small morning hours, when barely anybody is on, somehow shitting up the board?

balls of steel
I am playing Diablo 1 now, see previous posts above. But I should be back on WoT soon, will send you a message and friend request saying I'm an user from 4 AM when I'm back

Also here's one of my best battles in WoT, with some annotations. I managed to get Ace Tanker / Top Gun with the daily x2 two days in a row in my Church III; is a great tank for rekking t3 scrubs and making shekels.

The problem with Todd Howard is he's a Kiwi.

Yeah I was prepared. He wasn't looking too hot in his last weeks of life. I might get another patient next week. Wonder what's going to happen.

How fast can you go in WoT?
Can you drift?

coming into your own board during dead hours can't be that hard, can it
you'd not only have 0 complaints about you all moving there for good, mods could also stop being retarded and abandon rule 8

I'm not talking about the board
the spirit of 4am here is dead

Night.

With a good enough driver, somewhat. Depends on the tank

Maybe you'll get a foxy grandma that hits on you the whole time or tries to set you up with her grandkids!

Like 60 km/hr (40 MPH though it feels faster)
New physics patch = yes, if it's a light or medium tank.

Plus it's not like every other fucking thread pushes their own IRC/discord/teamspeak/whateverchatprogram

I even posted my ip earlier on, what could possibly go wrong :^)
I'll be sure to give you an add. Also you reminded me I have a Churchill III as well. My best game was probably on my Tiger 2. No screencaps here though.

Pretty fast.
Yes.

The first day of that was hilarious, people accidentally flipping their tanks left and right.

Forgot to mention, Funko is encouraging scalpers now because they shut down Popcultcha. Where do I /toy/ now? I would go back to Lego but the prices are fucking insane, let alone lego scalpers.

Well, I'm off for tonight. Gotta sleep so I can preserve muh gainz from working out.

lmao, shit was awesome.
I completed a mission from derping the underside of a flipped Tiger I with my KV-2 in one shot.

Gunpla

Well I better go cuddle with my pillow now. It's been good talking with ya'll. Things are getting a bit better I'd say, if only a bit. The decrease in posting rate and the lack of avatars make this place seem more cozy. Good night and sleep tight

Gunpla rocks I agree

Post megumin.

Fuck I remember that day. All the light tank autism. Trying to flip a Maus. TD's climbing into retarded positions, before falling over.

I had fun.

Night user! Sleep well!

Gunpla

Most likely will not happen. Not really into GILFS so I'm okay. You never know what's going to happen though. It's always an adventure.

:3

Aren't those also super expensive? Plus I don't give a flying fuck about the context

Save your money then.

I live in poverty, at least in first world standards. Even $100 is considered grail tier.

His shit is pretty damn good, I would recommend watching embed related

fug, replied to the wrong post

Off for the night. Hope you all have a good ""Reminder that Jesus loves you! ** night.

So fucking save it.

HG kits can be pretty cheap. They're easy as fuck to build.
hlj.com/product/BAN996716

4am was a mistake

Night reg!

So I spend three years saving up for one fucking figure that by then will have resellers out the ass flipping it because it's no longer in production, raising the price by at least two fold. Brilliant

Looks like Jesus wants out with the truth in the open today, folks

Hopefully the next ones a little more there mentally.

Depends on the grade. High grade runs from ~$10-$30 depending on the size of the kit. Master grades are around $40 a pop, but they're pretty fancy.
Expensive kits would be perfect grades which are massive, expensive and require wiring LEDs
Startup costs for the hobby is relatively cheap unless you're you're a you're a tool you're a tool and buy Citadel clippers and knives and files

What's your favorite source of simple carbohydrates, /4am/?

Okay. Is it wrong to want to explode inside her?

It's what she wants, so no.

All these lewd animu semon demons what to do?

The 4am discord is hard to listen to.

poptartz

Where'd everybody go? Did everybody die from the glory of the ONE MAN BAND BAYBAY

I might into wrassling figures as my new /toy/. I like the source material and it's cheap for the most part.

Morning rush is at full-force at my store, dunno where everyone else fucked off to.
I'll probably be disappearing in a bit as well

Time for Turn A.

i fukn luv gondola monica

Clocking out, ect. I'm too tired for life right now.

"Stylish action", has to be Vanquish even though it's a third person shooter.

Just been practicing using aiming flashes because I barely have any data for internet these days. Progress is good. Any frenchbros around? There's a video on aiming in FPS I want to get translated but don't know where to find anyone willing to do it.