People who did nothing wrong

People who did nothing wrong

Every single one of you faggots would've done the same thing.

dindu nuffin

Buncha jokesters in this thread

This thread again?

Actually screw it, I'm adding one more to my team of did nothing wrongs.

Tempted to hoard a bunch of UH-1 photos to spam these stupid ass template threads with.

Absolutely nothing wrong

This tbh. Griffith has done more good than Guts ever has. Guts is truly an anti-hero protagonist.

le ebbin griffith thread

Absolutely nothing at all.

HE WUZ A GUD BOI

Her only crime was being too perfect for this world.

There are a lot of villains I will defend, or at least say that they had good intentions but fucked them up. Junko, out of any villain I've ever seen, has no redeeming qualities. She is absolute evil and being a qt does not excuse the deaths of an absurdly large number of people that would include many cute girls as well. She didn't even have good intentions, she just wants everyone to be miserable or dead.

what is wrong with wanting that?

How exactly would you define "doing wrong," then?

Boy I wonder what the next step is?

literally did nothing wrong

This thread is for characters that are presented as people who have done wrong but despite how they may look, they were right the whole time.

Master chief is presented as the hero and he does heroic things.

She did have good intentions though. She wanted to make a better world for people like her and Mukuro who enjoy despair. It's not her fault the "good guys" are a bunch of hope-loving pansies.

yeah he's fucking awesome : D

>>>/out/

What makes you think I'm joking.

Pokey would've been bored if he hadn't done all those things. From a certain perspective (his own), he's actually the hero.

Hey kid, got a light?

Josh

Crashing this kingdom, with no survivors?

Josh you're literally worse than Hal Emmerich, please go

Spoken like a true cuck.

Morrigan deserves what she gets.

I remember repeated cockblockings from that little shit. "Did nothing wrong", my ass.

Mah nigga

Only person in this thread who actually did nothing wrong.

Nothing wrong.

fuk u

most of the time hes just a lawyer with superpowers, you tell me if there is anything wrong about that.

you could argue that hes a force of good when you add everything he did up, but that doesnt mean he didnt do anything wrong.

Nina's a fucking cunt that couldn't be transparent to save her life. Hope she fucking dies.

he lost
you'd think that when you have valkyr on your side, you'd be out conquering the world, not waiting cramped up in your citadel, waiting for 10-25 heroes to come, so you can corrupt them

just because she sucked your dick doesn't make her innocent, she did plenty of wrong

aside from betraying /agdg/ i agree, i'd do everything he did if i had the chance

I came to this thread to post him

Totalism every time

Selling out was fine, but he did plenty wrong from a development perspective.
checked

This is true, but it certainly isn't for a lack of trying.
I mean the dude was planning to cuck his friend and steal every last penny he had simply because the man was an optimist.
Not to mention the distinct possibility that he was responsible for the deaths of some of the previous treasure hunters, but we can't prove that.

He made the characters of Blood and Wine look quite bad in comparison. That's pretty evil if you ask me.

SACHIKO
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

I still have yet to complete this piece of shit game. It was such a letdown.