Takedown of Hollywood - paid actors

#PAIDACTOR
Over at voat they got a meme going on where instead of calling (((them))) Hollywood elite, or celebrities, or even using their stage name, it gets replaced with "paid actor"

The goal is to meme it so much that Trump uses it on his twitter.

Once it catches on as a replacement for Hollywood, we can shift it to attack journalists, and finally politicians.

Respond to "celebrities" with simply;

#PAIDACTOR

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This doesn't make any sense.

What

Yup! Exactly!

That's actually a good hashtag when talking shit to celebs on twitter. But stop making campaign threads. There are not enough people here to do anything anymore.

Defeatist shill detected.

OP, celebrities are American's royalty. You won't change cat ladies opinions. Most are moronic, obese trash and living through these cunts gives their life some sort of meaning.

What will change the Hollywood Jew machine is the demographics. Mohammad isn't watching that shit, spics have their own crap and niggers are poor as fuck. If the goyim go, so does all the Jew filth they pump out. It's not Tyrone and Jose watching all this crap and forking over shekels to do so.

If you want to fuck with rich stooges of the Jew, you guilt them into donating to transwhatever bullshit charity. George Cooooooney just gave 1m to some antiracist faggotry for instance.

Might as well call it #HollywoodNepotism, if you really think actors come from a talent pool then by all means, #PAIDACTOR

Watch that Hulu documentary on George Lazenby getting the Bond role, funny shit.

He knew acting was such a fake career he walked away from it all.

You know in ads, they have to have that "paid actor" in small font at the bottom sometimes? People have been subconsciously trained to ignore things said by those labeled "paid actors".

This will destroy anything that comes out of any paid actors mouth. "Hollywood Celeb", no, paid actor. Journalist? No. Paid actor. BLM? No, paid actors.

It's innocuous enough that it will slip by the normies conscious blockers.

Just use it in everyday conversation. It's already caught on over at voat.

The Worlds Highest Paid Actors - In the category of "Agent Provocateur" the award goes to…….. Antifa!!!!

interesting

It makes you think about Paid Hitman.

It's dirty. These #PaidActors got blood on their hands.

Even when they do watch Hollywood crap, minorities always pirate. Only whites are honourable enough to pay for entertainment. Every mestizo and Arab I've ever met pirates almost everything.

Pretty cool. Holla Forums can't be stopped because Holla Forums isn't a website or even s group of people but genes overriding brainwashing.

Not necessarily meant to destroy their profits, just destroy their narrative. Once that is gone the profits will follow.

Hell yes they do.

You know how they came at us with "white male" and turned it into a slur?

That's what we'll do to (((them))) with "paid actor"

does it have to at this point

nice

People always shat on sports players for being overpaid but never point out that their beloved actors, comedians and entertainers are being paid doing what their class clown in high school could do better, and he would do it for free

Damn shame, The Truman show is still one of my favorite movies.

Tommy Lee Jones was right.

I like "news actor" or "news actress" for the fake news people.

PoC = Picker of Cotton?

I would have called them jesters instead. that's what entertainers are. People who dance for my amusement.

I remember Carrey did an anti gun song a few years back, seems like he was always a faggot.

The last gasp? They look like they got many years ahead of them, more than enough to fix the mistake his generation made.

I remember some vid from the 90s, he was always sucking jew cock.

That is because we live in culture that worships celebs. Especially women need to need to know every about him/her than copy, buy and have what the actors endorsed.

No, why? Why do the kikes have to corrupt everyone I loved as a kid? At least tell me Mr. Bean hasn't cucked.

The Mask was great, Ace Ventura was great at the time but chock full of kike degeneracy.

what else he ever done of value?

Making white people look stupid and grouse in dumb and dumber?

Fuck off defeatist. Holla Forums fucking changed the course of an election.

This is a good idea. Paid Actor might work for virtually all of the left. Certainly the politicians.

Related-tier, have a see the success this campaign's already having.
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

why not start with this jackoff?

yup. it'll become a nasty slur you can use to label anyone. just like (((they))) use "nazi" or "white male" or "republican" or "trump supporter"

These uncreative fucks have no idea what turnabout is going to feel like.

Watch what happens;

"Welcome to the last gasp of toxic white insecurity. Wise to them who blame other races for their laziness, and lack of faith."
-Paid Actor

He falls in a special category, #TopKuks

"i just want to say i'm so, so sorry. all white people are responsible for this system's thrive and fall. we have to do better. i'm sorry. being a privileged white non-US citizen, i feel like tweeting to reinforce how horrific POC treatment here is is unnecessary & inappropriate"

-paid actor

This is a good angle. Combo that with #paidactor like just put up "$53 million for 2 months of "work""

What does this mean? What did Tommy Lee Jones say?

I like mine better, tbh…

what the hell does "wise to them" even mean..?

Welcome to the last gasp of Jim Carrey's career.

paid actor is going down

That's a good idea, "paid actor" automatically paints them as dishonest, only looking for a paycheck and will say anything to get it.

lel so something based in reality means they're basically admitting that antifa ARE bad

archive.is/6y5Je

WEW

I have a friend who was a Hollywood street kid back in the day, said that Carrey was one of the people that they all knew to stay the hell away from and never get in his car. Street kids came up "missing" all the time, and they were certain chomo snuff shit was going on. Carrey's name came up in that. He was known to hang around them and for some of them it was the last time anyone ever saw them. This was told to me 20 years ago and the stuff he told me about Hollywood matched up pretty damn close to the pedowood threads that used to pop up on halfchan.
When that song came out, someone who used to work with Carrey on the set of living color posted on the Yahoo comment section. Had a beef with him and actually dropped Carrey's dox and told a story about how he assaulted one of the "fly girl" dancers with a prop spear. Busted her nose, she was bleeding and crying and Carrey went in to a weird trance staring at her with his eyes glazed over mumbling to himself. Guy also said Carrey was absolutely obsessed with the band Cannibal Corpse and talked about cutting up and eating people and tried to blow it off as just joking.

paid news actor

perpetrator of crime

wtf I hope you're not bullshitting. Got any other stories?

MKULTRA must have done a number on this goy. I don't understand this virtue-signal gibberish.

Isn't this the same guy who refused to do press for Kick-Ass 2 because he decided that violent movies crossed the line?

Good. The crazier he looks, the less we have to hear about him.

Oh, and he's also feeding a little bunny a carrot, which, if I'm not mistaken, will actually fucking kill it.

really? how so?