When was the last year for good Vidya

Going through a list of GOTY, I find the field starts to thin out about 2010. By 2014 I basically have nothing that would qualify for a GOTY.

This thread again.

Somewhere between 2006-2007 everything related to virtual media died. Both internet, video games and even tv shows.

Jews began pushing their agenda further, and so media entertainment started to target more stupid people with lower tastes, so they can manufacture zombies who don't need to enjoy quality product, that are also easily controlled by propaganda.

I'd say Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is my personal 1999 GOTY, but that doesn't mean it is for everyone.

You mean this thing?

That list is so full of bait I don't know where to start.

Should I have put in Halo 1-3, The CoD series, League of Legends, Crash Bandicoot, Bejeweled, Angry Birds?

Is that what you are saying?

wew
lad

To be fair, the dates point to before the exodus, but it's still a shit list.

(you)

Same year Super Smash Bros, Silent Hill, and Soul Reaver came out. Legend of Mana isn't even close.

FO3 is trash and you know it Bethascuck. Having more trash like Asscreed on there doesn't help. Kill yourself.

To be fair, AssCreed 2 was a great game and by far the best in the series.

I'd just loooove to see your list, but I know you are too chickenshit

Cute deflection.

Fixed. Nothing about Asscreed is good. Being a mediocre game doesn't warrant a goty.

Probably 2005 or 2006.

Underrail?

You must have a sad lonely life bud

Yeah but Underrail winning GOTY just because nothing else is up to scratch is kinda disingenious

For 2008 I can think of 6 objectively more deserving games:
1. Dead Space
2. L4D1
3. Mirror's Edge
4. Saints Row 2
5. Sins of a Solar Empire
6. Crysis Warhead

Less obviously there's a bunch of other games that may or may not be better:
1. GTA:IV
2. Bad Company 2 (the SP is surprisingly good, MP not to my tastes)
3. Condemned 2
4. Red Alert 3
5. Clear Sky

Underrail is GOTY materiel even in a year with some competition though. It shouldn't be counted out just because it landed in quite possibly the shittiest year of vidya so far.

Not an argument.

Top kek

Some of those games are good, but Game of the Year is a cancerous term that should die. Fuck you.

I'm convinced that half of the faggots going VIDYA IS DEAD VIDYA IS DEAD THERE ARE LITERALLY NO GOOD GAMES ANYMORE are people who look to nothing but the most overhyped, most marketed and most talked about video games, video games made by suits for the sole purpose of making money with no other objective in mind and don't bother even looking around for anything that hasn't been marketed 6 months in advance everywhere.
Fucks sake Steam alone has a bunch of hidden gems, can you imagine other platforms? Play-ism, comiket, GoG, GMG, just quit being a retarded bum and look for the things worth looking for.

there is no argument you autist lol

Also your list is better now. Ace Combat loses out only because of how much I love MP1 though.

Going through this year by year I can tell you truly great games are much harder to find post-2007. 2009-2015 is fucking terrible though 2012 seems to buck that trend a bit.

Oh and Rule the Waves was 2015, if you want some competition.

I'd personally have put Mirror's Edge

Did you guys just get here from halfchan?

Oh dear.

GOTY for 2015 should be undertale. 2016 should be Overwatch

>unironically thinking shitty 3-bit 2d games that probably took the developers 5 minutes to make should be game of the year

I'm a Holla Forums newfag. I'll get better.

Should've just lurked more

Admitting a mistake is a first step to improvement!