Games you're glad you torrented instead of purchased

games you're glad you torrented instead of purchased.

I'm somehow unable to finish FO4. It's just impossible for me to do.

All of them.

Too short and too easy. I don't like the loot system, either.

webm not related OP?

Fallout 4. im glad i torrented fallout 4 instead of buy it.

also we happy few

people payed for fo4?

apparently, ive got a couple humans on my steam friends with it in their library.

and plenty of people are dumb.

My normalfag friend won't shut up about how they fixed survival mode in F4 and how it is really good now.
Is it true?

literally no idea how you could do that

Don't ask me, i feel like anyone on this site has already gotten over the hype and if they like the series went back to new vegas.

All of them

Fallout 2 > Fallout 1
Fallout 3 > Fallout 4

Just pointing that out there

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I didn't enjoyed Fallout 1 as much as I enjoyed Fallout 2

oN WHAT THE FUCK BASIS

fun                                             

I regret torrenting Fallout 4. It was shit and not worth however many fucking days it took to get it.

Honestly I felt more during the trials and tribulations fo fo1 than i did of 2, 2 feels like the modern day fo4, hollow, but compared to fo4? fo2 is a fucking masterpiece toplel

That's the thing, Fallout 1 forced you to go on with the story, making the game shorter so to speak.

With Fallout 2 you could take your time, and I enjoy doing that in an RPG.

>there will never be a perffect combo of fo1&2 w88ithout the memes

FO2 was the Memelands 2 of its day.

FO1/2>FO3>FO4>F0TACTICS

Have never played the original Fo games, mistakes have been made, you're allowed to call me a normalfag at least once.

I now want an RTS starring Captain Falcon

Play fo1 or fo2 , one of them will suit you, I promise, it's fun lad

The end game where it becomes a bitch to grind

play not so much fo2,b tu i know in fo1 i was fuckedunless i ground a bit to the end enslave bits

ive never beaten fo2 ecasuse of the fagggot dungeons

I think I meant end lab bits but i have no idea don't try to parse me lads im fucked

Since this is now a F1/F2 nostalgia thread, are there any good mods for those games?

I know about Killapp's F2RP and F1RP. I am thinking more along the lines of an entirely new (or heavily modified) game world I could download and play.

I've played vanilla F1/F2 so much I want something completely different, but I'm too retarded to learn a new RPG stat system, so this is basically my only option as I see it ;_;

I downloaded it from the general's volafile

Fallout 4 is probably the only game I actually regret pirating. Got to the first Deathclaw fight and dropped it.

How could Capcom fuck up jetpacks?

what was so bad about fallout 4 beside the shitty graphics? was it the copy pasted designed buildings? the boring background stories?

Same, it was just a "Sir you are being hunted" remake.

It was even more shallow than Skyrim if you can believe it. Bad performance, essential NPCs everywhere, voiced MC ruins RP potential, general Bethesda polish of bugs and glitches. Meet some guys, fight a few bandits and they give you some power armour free of charge. You become their leader after about thirty minutes of fighting mutual enemies.

Its bad.