UN Issues ‘Early Warning’ Over Charlottesville

UN Issues ‘Early Warning’ Over Charlottesville

The United Nations issued an "early warning" Wednesday regarding the U.S. and its handling of racially motivated violence in the wake of the Charlottesville, Va., riots earlier this month.

trunews.com/article/un-issues-early-warning-over-charlottesville

Using a method typically reserved for nations like Iraq, Burundi, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria, the United Nations issued an "early warning" and urged the U.S. to find ways to eliminate "hate speech." The UN’s Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination voted Monday to implement its “early warning procedure,” making five recommendations:

EU diplomat Anastasia Crickley, who chairs the CERD, said:

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2006/05/36365/
archive.fo/SMdF
explorer.usaid.gov/
apnews.com/96f9ff66b7b34d9f971edf0e92e2082c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Send some troops over then, faggot.

It's fucking nothing

No warnings to keep niggers under control when cities are literally burning down of course.

Blegh. Please die already.

Ah yes, the ones who cry the loudest over democracy are of course once again threatening military action against one of their own if they fail to suppress their citizens to their satisfaction. As if further antagonizing Americans is what Europe really needs right now, many of the patriotards in this country would think nothing of turning Europe to glass if they saw them as a threat

The Charlottesville protest: The butt-hurt heard around the world.

This is obviously the UN flexing it's muscle telling the US if it doesn't put down the whites now that the UN will step in.

Are these people literally fucking retarded?

Do it faggots. I fucking dare you.

Them and what army? Your average burger is going to see those blue helmets and start putting holes in them.

The alt-right is evoking butthurt from ZOG in all it's forms all around the world from a simple gathering.

And Holla Forums…
Not so much.

>>>/trs/
Worthless nigger.

Remember when a BLM activist murdered five cops last year? Remember the hysteria from around the world which followed? Neither do I.

Have you even been to a gathering before? Have you ever left your computer to actually make an impact on the world? Have you actually decided to stand up and fight for the white race you claim to love so much?

LMAO

If Trump pulled America out of the UN, the UN would just die. The UN has no right and no authority to be telling the US what to do.

In ancient Chinese culture, the sun symbolized the Emperor and the moon a dragon, so the solar eclipses was seen attacks on the ruler to be warded off. Two court astronomers were beheaded for failing to anticipate them.

Many shared this common view of solar eclipses as a devouring of divine beings. Vietnamese legends believed the culprit to be a giant frog, while the Vikings saw wolves. Hindu belief interprets eclipses as the decapitated head of the deity Rahu

Remember when a black supremacist murdered two cops just a few weeks ago?

>some faggot (((warning)))

wow, really snakes your sink

Go ahead and try something blue helmets. Behind every blade of grass motherfucker.

What the hell is the UN gonna do? Make us laugh at them until we run out of oxygen?

They can't stop it anymore. A new era has begun

you wont do shit

>Absolutlely No source Provided
Nope, Stop being a fag, OP.

Fuck niggers fuck immigrants and fuck the un you pussies want to come and try enforce that I'll be here with tens of millions of others

The entirety of the alt-right? No. The shills who bash Holla Forums? Yes. You're TRSodomite scum that thinks listening to Dicky Spencer and Grindr Greg speak is more important than actually fighting the culture war. We all saw the value of your precious internet celebrities at Charlottesville. When push came to shove, they ran like cowards and broke down into tears on camera. They didn't even get to speak before they were silenced, and then it was the real Nationalists who were left to fend for themselves.

"BLOOD AND SOIL" isn't a slogan kike fuckers like Enoch use. That's Holla Forums all the way.

Go back to sucking off your yidwife's strap-on. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Excellent. So it's time to get rid of Affirmative action?

P.S.

Are there any Logan James Smith threads going?
That fat pig needs to be kicked harder in the cunt.

send some blue helmets over then

I'd love to shoot 2 legged game.

I'm the only Holla Forumsack at our regular meetups from the DS forums (we are on SPLC hate map) although another showed up once. We don't spend much time shit-talking each other's internet forums though, too busy punching each other in the face

We're treading on Wolf Blitzer levels of absurdity here.

The only places the UN can wield any control at all is in chaos-tier shit holes where the only military competition are ragtag groups of halfwits who refer to a few hundred 12 year olds armed with faulty soviet-era arms as ‘armies’. And what do the blue helmets spend most of their time doing in these hellholes that literally no one else would bother setting foot in because their only exports consist of mud and aids? They rape the local children and shoot dope. Fuck the UN.

Waiting for the headline:
Trump cuts UN funding by another 1/3rd.

Chapelle's Show was brilliant
Now his comedy is about the racist White man keeping him down
Completely rendering half that shows message void

Fuck you Chappelle

Zerohedge had it.

Warning with what? Military action? Everyone with a gun would have their invasion stopped before even the nasty girls show up, assuming our navy would let them get close. Economic sanctions? We are one of the few countries that can provide ourselves with everything we need and if we run out of Alaskan and Gulf of Mexico oil we can always just annex Canada. The UN doesn't even have any power in the shittiest of sub-saharan shitholes, what makes them think they have any power here?

we are already in violation with many UN statues and rules. For example, home schooling is suppose to be illegal. It isn't.

The UN will not stand a chance if they try to put some nigger ooga booga with a blue UN helmet over here. There are MILLIONS of crazy gun lovers that would have a field day on them.

I wish a nigger would. The UN could send the entirety of their fighting force and they would be flattened harder than allies sunbathing on the coast of Normandy.

But genociding whites is A-okay according to the UN.

Holy shit, Ive never heard this. But there it is
wnd.com/2006/05/36365/
archive.fo/SMdF

You gotta be shitting me. Its illegal to not send your children to indoctrination camps according to these jokers.

Do keep in mind that America is essentially funding Europe at this point in time. Without us and our money there would be no UN or even EU honestly. We pay for their military and they get easy access to our markets, don't bite the hand that feeds you

You can't stop it anymore
It is out of your hands. disintegrate into the abyss

While I am inclined to agree with you that we should meet up and form these networks there has been troubling developments. One of my friends from the Philly meet up group admits a few of these are full of the faggot mafia and will give your doxx over to Grindr Greg in order to keep you in check (like they did to Kulturkampf.)

Although with this lawsuit the Jew has filed on every single AltRight group there will be subpoenas that will reveal everyone's doxx publicly within a few years. I wouldn't put it past the slimy kike to include the Holla Forums boards even in their subpoena of information. God help that kike when he tries to kick the hornets nest though.

You have no control. Pay Per Post is zero where we are going

BTW, when is Syria going to bomb the USA because it used "chemical weapons" in Phoenix?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

bring it on, you piss weak fuckers

tell me about it. Oure lead jews has shilled this into everyones heads.

pic related faggot has litteraly gotten articles published in every single mainstream paper there is. He writes like 3 pieces a day now.

He is fighting the Norwegian intellectuals wanting to debate the "thought pattern that created the new nazi movments" and he created the "why do we even have free speach for people like this" narrative.

Fucking joke. I cant but but ctrl-f "ervin kohn" on everything i read lately.

Jesus Kike the world really fears white men. Here all this time they were laughing and calling us fags, saying we will be over taken by stronger swarthy men.

It's like villagers trying to convince a dragon that he's just a flying worm.

They'll never do anything of the sort. This latest pronouncement is just part of the kike globalist/media echo chamber that they use to disenfranchise, shame and shout down white people.

They've got no motivation to use military force because they're winning easily through the status quo. 90+% of whites agree with the notion that all races deserve equal protection and equal rights, so their job has pretty much already been done.

What did South Africa have to say about it?

What're they gonna do? liberate us? Them and who's army?

ah yes only white people can be racist, good to be reminded, thanks UN

I could be wrong but I assume you're trying to refute the person you're replying to by comparing police officers, earnestly, following orders during a natural disaster to help ensure people are safe to an invasion of enemies. Did you really expect them to murder the police officers just because they wanted to stay in their houses during a natural disaster?

The fuck does Europe have to do with this?! The UN did this, not Europe.

You absolute mongoloid, gas yourself untermensch.

>The mouth of (((Rothschild))) and (((Rockefellers))) telling you the only uprisings permitted are the ones they endorse.

Am I losing my mind? Why does anyone take these assholes seriously?

Didn't these faggots threaten to support an Ohio secession? Or am i thinking of the EU?

practice

You're thinking of the EU.

They lose credibility by the minute. Moves like this are so blatant that not even the general public can ignore them. Just the kind of force needed to push fence sitters over the edge.

200 million million whites in America. Probaly 130 million heavily armed and bored Americans that have literal wet dreams of unleashing hell on the UN blue helmets. I'm talking about basic bitch kosher conservative tier Americans that would get unbelievably jimmy rustled if a foreign entity tried to come in an impose it's will. "White Afghanistan" would be an actual thing when blue helmets tried to march into the Appalachian and Rocky mountains.

in this video we see:
having guns means nothing if you're unwilling to use them when the time comes. you're larping, just like those new orleans cucks were.

also:
police officers, earnestly, following UNLAWFUL orders

seizing guns from law abiding citizens does NOT ensure the people are safe

I'm a REAL NAZI, and you're a (((FAGGOT))). I expect them to not surrender their guns, to not allow their homes to be searched, and to shoot any (((CIA nigger))) who tries.

Absolute total treason.

They should all be tried. ALL OF THEM.

TRSodomites, when will they learn? NEVER.

Where is South Africa?
The blacks are systematically attacking white farmers and the UN doesn't care?
Fucking crypto communist UN.

Fuck the UN.

Sure thing schlomo. Deep throat a shotgun, CIANigger ;^)

>Against (((fellow whites)))
jews aren't white.
you'll never be white, jewboy.
gas yourself.

Oh ow the nerve of these kikes. and
>the (((UN)))

Have you ever taken the cock out of your mouth you giant faggot?

White are literally being systematically ethnically clensed in their own countries, and the UN doesn't say shit. A bunch of Jews and federal agents dress up as kkk and neonazis and say some mean things and its literally another shoah. What a fucking joke world

No funz faggot detected. We're going to do you the favor and wipe out the EU as well. And then it up to you what you want to do with traitorous commies.

The UN can go fuck themselves. Can anyone point out to me ONE thing they've ever accomplished since their inception? One of the biggest pyramid scams in the history of the world.

Yes, we should definitely investigate racial discrimination targeting by people of African descent, ethnic minorities, ethno-religious minorities, and migrants.

Most obvious police mason shill I ever seen.

Yes, you should kill anyone who tries to disarm you. It's self defence, not murder.

It's even bigger then that, the UN HQ is in US territory, (New York) and US taxpayers pay about 22% of the ENTIRE UN budget.

un can suck deez nuts

>If a pure Ayan uberman asks you to hand over your weapons during a natural disaster THE ONE TIME YOU WILL NEED IT MOST you should do it because he's merely trying to help save your life But at least he's not a Jew so it's a ok amirite my fellow Nazi's? :'^)

This tbh, if people won't stand up to antifa they would never resist armed oppression. People have too much to loose these days.

I almost feel bad for shia. He's filled with rage and needs an outlet so he found a way to justify his violence in his head. Now he pretends he's being political when he's just venting steam. I bet he doesn't believe in what he preaches and is truly indifferent to left vs right. He's an extremist capable of being jesus or satan.

lol

I would laugh so hard if President Trump cut their funding.

UN is toothless and can't even stop UN soldiers from raping so they had to hire the private soldiers quietly.

Oy vey shut it down this hateful racist bigotry is unacceptable goyim.

Don't worry about it goyim.

loli comics are still sick user

The fuck has this got to do with the UN?

Terror attacks by Islamists all over Europe - "All fine LOL" Groups of people in the US sick of Antifa attacks everywhere - "Deeply concerning!"

Hasn't Assad been murdering his own people for years and the UN has done fuck all about it? Even when he started using chemical weapons?

they may be but one cannot dispute the results. I would rather have a homogeneous society with drabs of loli than the sick twisted version of reality the west is enduring at the moment.

you have to go back faggot, it's clear your knowledge stops at the end of the feeding trough.

Japan is dead and has been replaced with a malfunctioning robot.
Japan is a dystopia.
In Japan everything is on a loop.
Come the heat death of the universe you will still see the same kind of humor, only they'll hit the boke with a laser fan instead of a paper fan then.

There's a reason why so many people commit suicide in japan.
It's not that great of a place.

That was unexpected.
We literally send money/foreign aid to India/UAE and they turn around and send it to the U.N.? We give a ridiculous amount of foreign aid to Afghanistan and Kenya. Afghanistan is really sketchy considering they have no money that we don't give them.

This is like selling food stamps and sending the money to kike organizations that rally for more foodstamps.

India - $104.9m / year
UAE - $0.5m/year
Switzerland - $1.1m/year (yes we give aid to switzerland)
Belgium - $9.9m/year (yes)
Afghanistan - $4,533.5m/year
Denmark - $0 / (based Denmark off welfare)
France - $4.4m/year
United Kingdom - $0.2m/year
Kenya - $0.9m/year

We send all these countries money so they can turn around and send it back to the kikes at the U.N.
>sauce: explorer.usaid.gov/

Correction: Kenya is $941m/year not $0.9m/year

We give Isreal
$3.2 BILLION/YEAR
second only to Afghanistan

Congrats. You witnessed just about the same thing. The sun being covered by something

who is at the bottom of the list?!

this is why you always have some extra shit buried in your yard

we do the same shit in mudshit land and magically the civilians always have weapons

something like this?

it's more like this

What if we have neither degenerate?

You would need an army to accomplish that. An army and an ORGANIZED 5th column inside Europe. The only 5th column in Europe capable to conducting terrorist attacks and sabotage right now are Islamists and Golden Dawn. But that's the least of your worries because I suspect you don't have 800,000 soldiers equipped with tanks, artillery, helicopters, bombers, fighter aircraft, nuclear weapons, intercontinental missiles, 10 billion rounds of ammunition, supplies to match, and the funds to support such an army.

If you do have any of these, why haven't you used them to overthrow the Jews in America? Was it because some Kike shill told you that that would be "namefagging" and that the Jews wanted White people to organize for our racial interests?

Organizations like the UN piss me off so much. They are like that scrawny little arrogant geek who has a big mouth and needs to get beat up. Except nobody beats him up.

What a fucking joke. Even the tamest of our 85% armed White households would literally demolish the UN pansies.

I CANT WAIT TO COLLECT SOME BLUE SPAGHETTI STRAINERS
Right wing ventilation squads

OBJECTION!
as a frogman, I resent that the "4.4 million dollarybux" is considered as an "economic aid"
it's roughly 6.3 hours of the annual budget of my city
one of the local libraries, amongst the smallest of the education/universitary network but close to home, has a larger funding for buying new books and magazines every year
this "economic aid" is in fact "pocket change to infiltrated cia agents for local bribery", and we'd like the us to stop giving it, tyvm

That's not how it works. Our cucks will just change the leadership of our own police and national guard to UN approved leadership, i.e. Uniparty globalists.

Maybe in Eurape. Faggots can't handle being near fly-over country, they die out here. We're going to get ourselves some freebie HK-416's.

low energy

Pic related

This is fine

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

Really activates my fucking almonds.

If there wasn't an image limit I would've posted my entire smug folder

(checked)

You aren't fooling anyone schlomo, no shekels for you ;^)

Two can play at that game.

This. Whites are declining by the day by passive means alone, the kikes and their diversity golem just need to wait another 30 odd years before we're permanently a minority. Then our numbers will decline at breakneck speed.

Pic related. That country is the only one that gets negative money from foreign US aid.

They also spread diseases like cholera.

apnews.com/96f9ff66b7b34d9f971edf0e92e2082c

I too live in "every blade of grass" country.

It would be interesting to see how many people around here would actually pull the trigger on a blue helmet. I'm guessing around 20%.

I can manufacture sarin. Blue helms don't stand a chance

So, is this gonna be their vietnam?

That is more than enough to stop them.

They're all israeli?

Like many child actors, his childhood was likely spent being passed around by pedophilic homosexual Hollywood executives and producers. I still don't understand how society hasn't noticed that child actors all go insane as they get older and reach adulthood - they're all broken, used-up people because the system they were forced into is corrupt in every imaginable way.

the UN is a lucifer worshipping shithole wannabe world government, they need to be destroyed

i would fucking devour both of your hands if it ment this fucking EUSSR commie shit ended

Reported the kike.

They are all controlled by (((Senate))), (((Congress))), (((Kushner))) and (((Yael Trump)))

US is an Israeli colony if you didn't know. You literally have to ask kikes' permission at AIPAC when you run for any government office.

Why the fuck are you surprised. They see what you all post on the Internet, and they see what happens when you go outside.

The UN is anti-Israel.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

fuck off you literal mouthbreathing retard

In the ages in which the races were somewhat equal in war and confined to using pointy sticks to poke each other to death with, white men crushed shitskinn nations over and over and over often with virtually minuscule armies in comparison to massive zerg rushes. In most of the worlds eyes, whites as a race are one rage induced frenzy from realizing whites can genocide the world of non whites and nothing could be done to stop them even if they still used just pointy sticks. genghis khan was the first real shitskinn that could do what whites innately are capable of. And even then, most of the world eyeballs the fact khan stopped when he hit europe with an sense of unease. And the fact generations after europe was never ass raped like all the rest of the world by repeated invasions that whites crushed eventually, usually when they noticed 'oh, look over there, the hordes are coming, best get with it then'.

Then, whites went and invented some seriously powerful new weapons. Weapons even idiots could wield. And even with their own idiots using white weapons, whites continued to dominate warfare even when horribly outnumbered and managed to garner easy 10 to 1 odds even when vastly outnumbered. This last century as saw the addition of new weapons and modes of war so far in advance of the shitskinn races that whites may as well be some super science fiction alien race of gods. Even the best of their minds barely keep up and none of them can bring to bear any more additional advances despite whites teaching them everything. If whites woke up, they know on an instinctual level that they are dead without a hope, as if a god itself was to reach down and crush them like ants. Much of their talk, is bluster to convince themselves that they are better than they are and whites are a beaten race. To be honest we currently act like it too. But they all know, if we just wake up, its over. So they bluster and hope to keep us beaten down like dogs, to gloat and dance over the white races trying to meme their dominance just to survive what happens when the white man decides to go savage like them.

And we here have found one of our old gods. Kek is guiding us to be in touch with our chaos nature, to enable us to rise up and become what we have always been destined to be. Time to stop treating our dogs as equals and return our species of whites to the place of power is has more than proven itself be capable of reaching. Our dogs can squabble over our scraps and get ear itchies when we deem it prudent, and that is their place, not as equal cohorts, much less masters over our domain.

Exactly. I wish they would. Those blue helmets make great targets. Honestly I'd like to go full Predator and boil their skulls for trophies. A few enemy skulls would look great in my display cabinet.

ITT: A jew in UN is upset that people are making fun of jews.

I wonder how the jews feel when they know they are not in total control over the goyim..when the power is so close but still so far away..

this.

Let then try and stop our "hate speech."
Just let them fucking try.

You didn't miss much, it was kind of lame tbh.

His father was a convicted abuser if my memory is correct. Just like many other paid actors.

remember to hang the UN guards you capture to save bullets