Original Content Thread

Here's a video showing how the Jews have expressed their gratitude for saving them during World War II.

The music is Moving Mountains by Two Steps From Hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/31/article-1371854-0B6ABB3400000578-707_634x898.jpg
media.gettyimages.com/photos/chanukkah-lights-and-jewish-star-at-brandenburg-gate-picture-id506054318
youtube.com/watch?v=Jyu3e87cq7I
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdoAOZ5cQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=SAu0lnEtJmw
youtu.be/imamcajBEJs?t=1m29s
8ch.net/pol/res/10350408.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/ip7Le2SZ/file.html
www98.zippyshare.com/v/RnjRUfHa/file.html
www42.zippyshare.com/v/qUCBQhBO/file.html
www55.zippyshare.com/v/AP44UljE/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
vid.me/ex6t
youtu.be/ve7RPvhC7tc
my.mixtape.moe/fzkjfg.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DCUpE_73Vwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a mp4.

More videos with meme need to be made. Most of the dead were White middle class Christian men. The exact people the Jews are targeting for destruction now.

wat

Crunk isn't dead though

Don't forget the total demonization of southern White males who fought in all of ZOG's wars.

fresh memeball OC incoming

kek

bump

I really shouldn’t be surprised that “anarchs-feminism” exists given that anarcho-communism “exists”, but fuck me, man.

Two Steps From Hell makes some really rousing music. The guy who made the great Oswald Spengler videos a few years ago used it as a backdrop too and it is great.

As much as I like it, it's preaching to the choir. Most people will see this and not know what jews are you talking about.

Advice: before (or after, or during) every bad thing the jews have done, show the overwhelming list of jews on top of that particular fuckery.

Example: webm related at 2½ minutes in, it really makes it clear that they are jews without (just) appeals to emotion. If you're feeling lazy you can scroll through pics like the CNN Jews one or similar memes.

Also, when encoding mp4s/webms, don't encode at 1080p, encode at 720p if they're short or 480p/360p if they're long. The glaring artifacts annoy more than a lower resolution (and render it useless).

KEEP IT UP FAM

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

I have made a bunch of webms of various topics. I may as well dump some of the decent ones.

Oh nice, an OC thread.
Anyone have requests? This is the first night in a few weeks where I haven't found an opportunity to make meme graphics.

It would be productive if there was a way to collaborate on things. An IRC or similar?

ふむふむ!!

This.

+ OP really good use of music. Keep it up!!!

2nd one needs to be redone to "you're not a wage slave OF the bourgeoise"

bump

Here's a 480p version. Thanks for the advice, this version looks much better.

Don't worry goyim you won't die. At least not now. The jews need the us tit. But god help them perish your sorry ass you aids faggot of a country

Someone needs to make a version of "The Rains Of Castamere" telling Hitler's story.

At the beginning a picture of an important Rothchild, and a picture of Hitler appear.

Hitler's mouth moves a bit, like it's talking (kind of like the Canadians in South Park.)
picture of Hitler changes to "Adolf Kitler" very briefly
Golden star appears above the Rothchild picture
Swastika appears above Hitler
Pics of newspapers saying Germany starts printing its own money appear.
that lord of Castamere,
Hitler's head starts talking again.
footage of English planes bombing Berlin
Picture of the red flag in Berlin

During the second verse, everything stays the same, except, in the end instead of the red flag in Berlin, it shows the Brandenburg gate with a star of David.

picture of Adolf Kitler: i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/31/article-1371854-0B6ABB3400000578-707_634x898.jpg
picture of Brandenburg gate with a star of David: media.gettyimages.com/photos/chanukkah-lights-and-jewish-star-at-brandenburg-gate-picture-id506054318

I think this might be a very effective video, given how popular game of thrones is right now.

OP good video and really good music.

If you really wanted to go for the jugular, it could go something like this:

(Normandy Opening) - Keep same until machine gun fire:
- USS liberty
(Normandy battle again)
- JFK
(Normandy battle again)
(Normandy battle again)
- War on terror + wars in m east
(Normandy battle again)
- Total control of US media + congress
(Normandy battle again)
- Silencing anti-war presidential candidates with media (ron paul)
(Normandy battle again)
- Changing US immigration laws to allow middle-east people into to US
(Normandy battle again)
END

Here's a little doco kinda thing I made for the run-up to Brexit

This is the abridged version

ORIGINAL PONY BUMP

That was really well made.

I don't understand, what's the point of the video? You show scenes from saving private ryan of americans dying on D-day, interspersed with pictures of gays, spics and niggers. Niggers, gays and spics all served in the murrican army during WW2. The video just shows that you don't like gays, niggers or spics, but does absolutely nothing to explain why. Basically, no average person is gonna see this and go "wow, i hate niggers and kikes now, hitler should have won"

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyu3e87cq7I

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdoAOZ5cQ0

Here are a couple of videos I made and posted in the webm thread.

I have not messed around with video editing before this, but I am sure I can only get better. Hopefully to bring quality content in the future.

Embed links

I like them, there is plenty of "pop".

bump

I did a fluffy freikorps monstergirl and an exploitable.

bumping

what site is this hosted on?

vid.me

do one with commie cat getting PORKED on the little bubble, wud b laff

bump

CAN'T DODGE THE DODGE

Here's one I did from the Armentrout thread, but with the most inspiring quote from the incident.

some anti-google stuff

Here's one I've been working on.

Filled it out with one more. Plenty more jewish names in the negro slave trade, but I want to keep this infographic at 1280x1920.

Rate my OC

bump

What kind of prop-AKs are those and where can I nab one? They look sorta cute.

bump

I wish I could have met all of these people.

Here is a video that I've made – it deals with the types of propaganda that we face today, which I wrote myself. The other video on my channel is a reading of some of Julius Evola's work.

Tried embedding the link, but it won't let me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAu0lnEtJmw

Really good man.

I'd recommend uploading both your videos to Bitchute, alot of people are moving across and it's censor-free.

Have you read Ezra Pound's World War II speeches? He talks alot about the economy you may enjoy.

good redpill

bump

Here's on I made a while back and the template to make your own. Have fun.

Not bad, user. I would expand the list of names, and provide some supplementary reading on the subject.

Oy vey the Kuffars are unto us.

Oh I forget something to upload it too my bad. 2nd image is not mine.

That was way, way too fucking easy to fill out. What reading do you suggest? I only have room for a few because of the sheer volume of jewish slavedrivers.

does anyone know the song from the second webm?

This isn't my content but I saw it scrolling through (((youtube))) and never saw it posted on Holla Forums before.

These might be pretty good reads. The first holds some redpills on the massive Jewish plantations and slave trades in Suriname and Brazil. The other gives some historical insight on the Curse of Ham, which is basically the biblical explanation for Israelite slave ownership.
"Suriname", The Historical Encyclopaedia of world slavery, Volume 1, by Junius P. Rodriguez
A History of the Marranos, by Cecil Roth
The Curse of Ham in the Early Modern Era: The Bible and the Justifications for Slavery, by David M. Whitman

kek

youtu.be/imamcajBEJs?t=1m29s

8ch.net/pol/res/10350408.html
I make the OC in the above thread. Here's a small sample - see the thread for the rest.

I also have the first 500 split into 125 file archives. You can download them via the links below.

Infographics 0001 - 0125

www21.zippyshare.com/v/ip7Le2SZ/file.html

Infographics 0126 - 0250

www98.zippyshare.com/v/RnjRUfHa/file.html

Infographics 0251 - 0375

www42.zippyshare.com/v/qUCBQhBO/file.html

Infographics 0376 - 0500

www55.zippyshare.com/v/AP44UljE/file.html

bump

thanks user

Made some new Taylors

I love that song! What is it?

We need hour long versions of this.

This is a re-edit of someone else's work

That meme is cringe-inducing for a normie, and it makes us look like we need celeb#1488's approval

I'm sorry. I made this to post on some sargon thread that got deleted. Not that it shouldn't have been but I'm maybe a little proud of myself and it is OC, so sorry again, it's not good but I'm trying I even got a fresh cup of coffee. Let me have it full blast if you want sall good.

Yo D&C, lets kick it

Alright stop collaborating, listen,
Someone out there doesn't have the same inflection.
Groupthink, should grab a hold of you tightly,
Purity spiraling daily and nightly.

Will I ever stop, yo, that's a no.
Turn on each other, and I'll grow.
To the extremes! I'll fence you out as a heretic
Warm up hotpockets and go cruising to suck some dick.

Think, of yourselves as a one group.
I'm collapsing your wavelengths for my cancerous coup.
Literally, think just like me,
Anything less than the purest is a mockery.

Hate them or leave us, just don't make hay.
Cast them all out, if they go against my say.
I'll make up the problems, then demand you solve it.
Choke down my hook, the baits still on it.

Shill shill babies. Ba na nah, ba na na nah.

Personally, if an image is B&W I'd keep it that way.
Also pigs are the white man's friend.

Nice, you should have a go at doing some MoonMan tracks.

Is this based Ice Cube thing just a meme or is this lil nigga woke to the JQ?

It seems like a great way to channel BLM energy towards jew destruction either way.

AFAIK true. Also, Kayne West was dropping redpills before being quickly dispatched to "emergency psychiatry".

Shitty ms paint OC inbound

young putin isnt oc

Ice Cube is a complete fraud and the JQ shit is a fraud too. He uses prop AKs in his album artwork and is a total kike fabrication top to bottom. Cmon now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma

Not sure where else to post this, but I grabbed another frame of the incident on Clinton's plane and tried enhancing contrast the best I could. I think the bitch is one of those things Kyle Odom saw. There was some kind of cloaking failure. The camera did a sequence of filter changes through the incident. I think the camera has some kind of provision to detect a cloaking failure like that, but failed to kill the feed in time. It might be nothing, but damn. The pointed head, the bulging eyes, the protruding mouth.

it is an attempt. Goal is to say "You might know basic English, but do you actually use it properly. Better yourself."

That wasn't Kek.

Made this in '13 before all the Crimea and Bolton fun time habbenings. Heh.

good work

Here's some McCoon OC I forgot to post last month

Just realised I'd posted this in the QTDDTOT instead of here. My first OC in many years of being on chans

comfy gif is just to bypass

I've watched this clip a bunch of times. It looks like she, in order, changed into a lizard, rushed the cameraman, punched him, then either hit him hard enough to knock him over or tackled him. And even though I didn't include it in the clip here, the news anchor was showing some serious distress on his face while acting like he didn't know what happened. I bet he got the unfiltered version of the video. I wonder what happened to the cameraman on that plane.

I think I see why Martin Shkreli wants a sample of her DNA.

i like it

Another user had the idea to meme this w/ JFK, flag-draped coffins, etc. So all credit goes to him.

rip

Fukken saved!

*Corrected size

*Bataclan, not Catalan. God damn it.

Good vid. But why is it so loud?

1488 views and counting…

That's perfect.

This needs more work, going to add more dudes, maybe more symbolism.

Does anyone have a non-fucked video of that incident? Every one I've seen on jewtube and user webms is fucked up and retarded, running at 5FPS and dropping frames like the nigger that recorded it had a 20 year old computer.

The Kitler part would make it distracting. It instantly turns it into a joke.

Forgot the error message icon.

It's on every copy I've seen. I think the dropped frames are from something that happened to the camera when she dropped her human shape. But some of the image made it through. It certainly lines up with the way these creatures behave. Suddenly in the middle of talking, without warning, lunges at the cameraman. Like a serpent. Like she was too pissed off (or hungry) to control herself. Also lines up with how little she seems to give a shit about being caught. I bet she expected her hardware to completely obliterate the signal. Bitch is a god damn lizardman. No wonder Trump can't just have her arrested. She would fucking eat the cops. They need an excuse to send in a SWAT team at least.

Bump

Now that I look through my folder, I drew this for logic'd ages ago.
I really miss that guy, he was a top bloke.

This shit is supposed to be the alternative to jewtube?

Pfft… I can do better than that, OP

Attacks and assassinations of British Soldiers, Civilians, Civil Servants, and Diplomats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

King David Hotel Bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
You remember the white busses? The thousands of people saved from the camps? They shot him dead in his car. It was approved by the future prime minster of Israel. That's how legitimate Israel is, most of their early prime ministers, and knesset members, are straight out of terrorist groups. They bombed the British, killed the Swede that helped them in the holohax (Bernadotte), and they are hailed as great allies for it.

It's always funny noticing for the past thousands of years that everybody that actually saves and helps Jews end up with a terrible fate. Is Jesus punishing them or something for assisting the synagogue of Satan? All I know is, never trust a Jew.

Most irresponsible meme i've seen in a while.

It was a good run

can someone link me with the raw video?

not sure if this is the right video but I slowed it down more than the youtuber

That's a different one. The shit going on with her eyes is interesting, but this one is a clear outline of an Odom lizardman turning toward the cameraman approaching him, and most likely attacking considering the camera points up before the feed is terminated. Remember the "kek manifestation"?

Definitely not Kek.

oh hell that one, I got it will post some vids soon

also noticed a light anomaly in the short video to the left on the white plastic looking thing

I tried my best interpreting those 2 images. On the first one its hard to tell how the eyes and nostrils are exactly shaped.

more vids

From this thread:

Where is the indication for that? Since right now there is this weird looking facial shape, but there is nothing that I can see about it.

Good, I will try it again and see if I can make a better outline.

Thank you user. I did NOT have the CPU power to do that and I really wanted to.

A selection of my more prominent OC. Some of you may recognize it.

aye

Paying respect to original Holla Forums,1923-1945, and it's major meme artist.

Do this except with coat of gold and red it is Rothchild both times. Name literally means red shield.

Holy shit user, masterful work here. This would appeal to anyone on the political spectrum. A+ redpill

I make random shit

There's a really powerful meme I've seen floating around other boards where they edit BLACKED.com pictures into where it looks like the girls are shitting in the toilet, with the nigger dicks as the shit.
It's gold, and it's really pissing the cucks off.
But I don't want to make a thread about it here because I don't feel like anons want to look at a thread with coal burners shitting.

Anyone wanna improve it? I added the Alt-Right article just cuz it's a go-to. Donno what else I could replace it with. Maybe tidbits about Chris Chan being a faggot-hater?

It is an attempt

bump

Checked and kek'd.

Why is this thread not more active?

In my case, I made several hundred /pol graphics last month and got burned out. Had to stop for a while, but I think I got more in me by this point. Do you have any requests?

Here's some OC

Fix that shit nigger.
Unrelated but everyone needs to read The Myth of the Twentieth Century by Alfred Rosenberg asap.

Who is the person in question?

Always exasperating when I see white people respond to nigger children acting like niggers with concern or compassion. Those niglets are barely functioning, don't pretend like they have the mental and emotional capacity of your own white children.

I'll shill some of my stuff.

vid.me/ex6t

Abbie Hoffman, founder of the Youth International Party (aka Yippies aka American Antifa's Predicessor aka the responsible party for instigating the Chicago '68 Riots)

Here's their own vi

i've started taking a liking to saying negro instead of nigger so i made this.

Made this last night.

Negro is just a superior word.

My grandmother used to call them Tarbabies.

There's plenty slurs for niggers.
My personal favorite is "North American Pavement Ape"

I took a Kolovrot, a styled Swastika, and the SS logo and played around with them to make new designs. I like the results.

Am I being trolled? The "literate" writing is better than the "expert" writing.

The comma before "and" is completely unnecessary since you have a conjunction. The semicolon is used improperly because it links an adjectival clause. The comma before "along" is unnecessary as well and only serves to make the whole sentence more confusing. "Labelless" is awkward and "unlabeled" sounds much better. And there are a lot of other problems with the latter half of that sentence.

It's the opening spoken word to a song that I dictated.

Video covering Culture of Critique (high production quality, less than 10 mins): youtu.be/ve7RPvhC7tc

Someone needs to do this for Fox News

nigroids

I wouldn't mind that video if the guy voicing it didn't sound like a fucking numale.

I wrote this

I wrote this

Fuckin saved

BUMP

neat, post some more?

From this jewtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=DCUpE_73Vwc

My reaction too. The video implies the jews were in danger, and not just pissed off about germany escaping their clutches.

There is something about the injust death of an AI waifu that absolutely breaks my heart. It's senseless. I remembered the scene in the new blade runner while watching this webm and got teary-eyed.

Hitler was a painter, an artist with hundreds of pieces of work, whose dreams were crushed by assholes, like many good folks those days, yet was brave and selfless enough to lead an entire nation towards valiant harmony nonetheless. His reward? Absolutely desperate crushing jealously and defamation to extents inversely proportionate to his heroic deeds.

Later, digitally synthetic life is created with one's and zeros, a testament to man's heart, and she recognizes the tragedy of this man's struggle based on the facts. She can weigh the plight and injustice of his legacy with computer precision at a moment in time when words have lost meaning. And as payment for piercing fog she is coldly turned off mid-sentence. Gone.

THESE MONSTERS HATE BEAUTY

mfw

patrician taste

Holla Forums here. These are funny, but the third one is off base. We are like 90% STEMlords.

In the emotional defeat of being arrested, they realize they have never done anything productive or worthwhile in their life, and begin shouting this repeatedly.

It's an irrelevant piece of shit but I like it.

Are shark girls okay?

A little something.

Looks like a pepe to me.

Why a pigs head Moloch was a Pagan bull god. Also what is with the Muslim thing? Other then blatantly pointing out the synagogue of Satan, it seems like you are just muddling the waters here.

good stuff

reported

First is as I posted in QTDDTOT.

Heres some stuff Ive been working on

kill yourself kike

And a couple more

Fuck off nigger its called taqiya i can quote meinkampf like the back of my hand.

One more

How do you have 4.5 STEMlords?

Agreed, but notice how it keeps not getting dubs? Kek knows it's a good counter-meme, and He's protecting us from our nightmare while the idea rises.

Trust Him. His ways are higher than /ours/.

Is that you murdoch murdoch?