Was John Titor Right?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/united-nations-issues-rare-early-warning-signals-potential-civil-conflict-america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
google.com/patents/US20060073976
youtu.be/RfGTXea7vgI
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/visualizing-countries-most-and-least-accepting-migrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a Civil War statues war!

Looks like they're really trying to start another one.

gotta wonder how many international cells are waiting for shit to start

I'd wager that unshackling law enforcement, cracking SA gang skulls and ripping out the potential sleepers has made them fall behind schedule again, the counter-intel is probably enabling the destabilization to see who goes for their guns first. We're not hearing anything about west-coast asians, though, who have almost assuredly put together their own land-grab teams.
They're going to botch a civil war to try and get their VIPs out, if the admin has been on this with DHS since day 1, it's probably trickled out that their lists are incomplete (the cocky posturing from the UN is reactionary, and we don't know what event triggered it behind the scenes)

I really hope there isn't another civil war, it would not be much fun at all for any side. And the only side that benefits is the (((usual culprits))).

the chaos however would prove useful in raiding military installations, rooting out the steel castles underground for the elites and eliminating the average leftist that is complicit in this (((mess))) then after the low info lefty has been purged

after the low info lefty has been purged fight the international interests like china and the like that ARE going to try to move in and consolidate in the name of (((peace keeping))). then we get to shoot blue helmets and the hardline commies

sorry for samefag dbl post

Shouldn't surprise anyone, but it's just another reminder of how fucking cancerous the UN is.

Was he right about potential civil conflict? Boy I hope so!

remember to raid the underground safe spaces the elites have carved out for themselves, raid all DUMBS as well. most of the military will fracture and split in civial war so there will be opportunity to steal ant-air, anti-armor weapon systems, explosives and even chemical/biological agents

JT's timeline was god-tier tbh, it's the ideal scenario Holla Forums should strive for, a return to family, religion and all the good traits following nuclear exchange, even JT admitted it was good.

Checked
Titor confirmed right

He did say that the conflicts between Arabs and Israel would influence the civil war in the US but most of the shit he predicted should have already happened in the 2000s so he had to be a LARPer.
Sage for low-effort thread.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

It's obvious how scared they are when whites get together.

Exactly, it would be the DOTR for us, hunting degenerates and kikes, knowing the law is busy.

That's kind of the point of a Civil War, it benefits neither side in the short-term, but long-term it can do a lot. The usual culprits are going to get fucked just as hard. Too many people are aware of the jews and the left at the very least despises the (((rich))) which they are overwhelmingly represented. It's like blacks, they aren't going to ask if you're a jew or white, you look white you get shot on sight. The king jews running the game might get away (see attacking bunkers mentioned above) as usual but taking back our society is far bigger of a prize than some childish vendetta.

It's like saying nobody won in the Bolshevik revolution. I guarantee you the White army would have purged the commies, violently, if they had won seeing what the Red army did. Spain also had a problem that only a Civil War could resolve and they have no regrets on that I'm sure of other than fascism putting you in a tricky situation post-WW2 dooming them to failure with no allies. They extracted their revenge rightfully so. Civil Wars allow you to purge yourself from foreign diseases, should you win. If you lose then you know what awaits you is hell on earth.

I'll just repeat this for the sake of propagating it, but nobody should EVER fear the UN. It's the most useless garbage military force on the planet. Third world tier. NATO would be crushed in months against Russia alone and with Chinese help to keep the U.S. preoccupied Europe would be conquered, as prophesied, in months. Nobody is going to fight very hard against Russia, which is manufactured with Russia definitely playing this card to their advantage, because their own homelands are ridden with native and foreign scum already. Chaos is better than fighting a foreign enemy only for the foreign enemy from within to then rise up and fight you when you're weakest.

A foreign army seen by every nation with foreign soldiers does not good army make. Remember the U.S. is the only one supporting NATO/UN. If we fall so do they and the world will be plunged into chaos just from a geopolitical point of view.

The best thing that could happen is that the U.S. devolves into a internal war. So long as we remain on top we'll never win.

What's up with the talk of civil war? What are they up to?

They know the military is filled to the brim with shitskins who will have no problem killing us for their paychecks. What they are forgetting is that our military is incompetent as fuck.

I mean, what's with all of these outlets talking about a civil war all the sudden?

A civil war would be like Kosovo.

No.

americans do have a reputation for "friendly fire"
Also the nogs and spics in the us military will most likely fuck each other up.

Mate the warning signs have been there for a few years. I've been saving up so when it breaks out I can fly over there and help. Getting fit, learning to shoot, practicing survival skills.

DAY OF THE ROPE FUCKING WHEN?

No branch has more than 21% nigs. The most "diversity" is in the navy, and that's due to asians.
The marines and coast guard are by far the whitest branches.
Also note, with the exception of the Army, most nigs are janitors.

He's probably not interested in history,

What a fucking oxymoron.

user, where do you live that you think the fires will not spread to your homeland? If the USA is embroiled in civil war, the UN collapses due to impotence and there will be a free for all.

Sage for low energy Russian intelligence thread promoting muh civil war meme. Fuck yourself, Yuri.

honestly, if the gov failed to pressures an honest to god civil war, every country under the sun would probably bandwagon to one side or another. It would be like the Spanish civil war though probably much worse.

i was on the blue team and this guy is full of shit

(((They'll))) never start a civil war. Only push us to the point where shit hits the fan and people are forced to react.
My guess is they'll try a gun grab after a false flag or the economy bottoms out.

Yeah, the fact that their seems to be so much government collusion with antifa means that they are a kosher controlled op. No way will they actually try to start meaningful change.

For the benefit of the doubt I'll sage but I want to see proof that the civil war idea is a Russian concept

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s

How about you explain why?

His timeline may have intentionally been off by a few years or CERN might have panicked over his posts and done some shit to change our timeline. Shill.

Ah yes, the meltdown further continues as the global establishment panic more and more over the prospect of having to answer for their actions. And of course rather than practice what they preach, ie DEMOCRACY, they choose to instead go down the path of any petty spic overlord and go to war with its own people I phrase I use sarcastically I assure you

As more and more Americans see not only the iron fist of their own government come down on them but also of foreign countries and institutions they'll begin to quickly realize that it's not the niggers feelings that are at risk of harm but their own lives and way of life. They're accelerating our rise at rate I could've only dreamed about before.

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck happened? How did these scumbags spend over a century perfecting many different arts of societal control just to immediately throw it all away the second they meet a speck of resistance. There is absolutely no subtlety to them or their goals anymore, none. Zip. Nada. Not a goddamn shred. Minus the 70s where they lost control of their hordes these people have spent over a hundred years getting to this point just to throw it all away

I'm sure there's other examples I forgot but you get my point. These scumbags grew decadent and confident in their ivory towers, now that the cracks are beginning to show and grow they're panicking and as such accelerating their own collapse. I wonder how many anons here realize how absolutely critical these times are. There's no more room for comforting lies or apathy through ignorance. If this country is capable of being saved then people will start to wake up en masse right now, and as the kikes escalate shit the populace will become more and more restless. And if they're not capable of being saved then they won't act, and as such if a conflict were to arise then whoever comes out on top will have every right to do as they please

Because jews and psychopaths lose their composure immediately when they start losing.

Oh btw, all the media shitting itself was intentionally designed to polarize the populace to precipitate a civil war before the petro-dollar collapsed.
The end game is the Bank of International Settlements, Special Drawing Rights and a global Phoenix Dollar.
This is all a Problem-Reaction-Solution by the kikes. They are trying to burn everything down so they can have absolute global domination. No more countries, only panels of kikes safely living in gated communities in Brussels. No more real elections, no more pesky anything. Just kikes getting fat and happy off of a global captive slave market.
That was their plan. Then we fucked it all up for them.

Drones.

This right here should answer your question.
The end game is the Bank of International Settlements, Special Drawing Rights and a global Phoenix Dollar.

At this point it's hard to tell what is manufactured and what is a legitimate wrench in the cog. Obvious divide and conquer is being perpetuated by the luggenpresse on a daily basis and it's accelerated to ungodly speeds in recent years.

Trump seems like a legitimate wrench in the cog however. I want to believe that because of how self-destructive kikes have been ever since he has been elected. It's like watching a person go mad in real time. But then I sometimes have my doubts.

Never forget that a legitimate play is to spread fear, doubt and confusion among people, especially those that pay attention. The fact that I don't know what is a real happening or just a manufactured production, what is truth or bullshit lie, what is a legitimate citizen uprising or controlled opposition honeypot trap is a method to keep me immobilized and miss a real flashpoint for action.

At the end of the day I'm convinced that a lot of this chaos is to crash and burn our economy and civility so some filthy rich kike can come in and pick on the world's bones. I'm convinced that big things are going to happen in the next few years I'm just unsure what exactly and how.

Yeah I don't really understand why wed want to prevent the Titor timeline

They thought that Hitler was the last obstacle. Non stop jewish rule from Germany's defeat, up until now. They underestimated his sacrifice. They let him become a martyr. It took 70 years, but it's starting to go down now. Hitler will become a Jesus-tier prophet with our help. History will repeat itself as another visionary was killed by the kikes.

This happens every couple hundred years to the kikes. They always fuck up. The difference this time is the internet, as it has prevented them from finding anywhere to hide.

Get a load of this baka.
Titor's timeline is distinctly different than our own. The fact that he went back in time to shitpost on image boards threw us off into an entirely new timeline. assuming he is legit

Now that doesn't mean similar things wont happen on another time line, by the way things are looking there will be another civil war.

The issue with a civil war is this. Who's fighting who? The antifa/sjw/commies are much smaller than they appear. Their numbers appear inflated because Soros busses them around to every fucking rally and protesr, while /ourguys/ are everywhere and have dayjobs.

We've been talking about civil war and other assorted niceties for a long time now. The bluepilled faggots and their handlers are only now finally catching up since they just realized there are real live "Nazi's" running around that seemed to come out of nowhere and in large numbers with very young faces whom do not look like the typical skinheads. And EVERYONE (not us) has been wondering who the fuck is the 35% of the GOP that utterly refused to even make a peep as to their identity despite the constant and repeated please by the media to show themselves while ripping the GOP nomination right out from under the combined might of the entire mass media system of control without missing a beat once.

In the eyes of the normal faggots most everything was ok two years ago. Then the Trump 'clown' seemed to storm into the political arena and bring massive lulz for everyone, even normalfags. But none of them knew exactly what was going on while Trump rose to the top, but his supporters were rather vibrant compared to anything anyone has seen in living memory. Now, after months upon months of Trumps base not moving one inch from supporting him (and prior impossibility in the face of the media system) the media seemed to have all of a sudden lost their minds for some reason. They don't know the reason is that the media realized we here are the beating heart of this movement. And all of a sudden real live jew hating, proud and organized 'white nationalists' just fucking roared into life from nowhere to beat the crap out of leftists like champs.

Its pretty much shocked everyone not of us here and a few other places out of their coma and made them realize there is an entire fucking undercurrent of rage and hate across the nation. And they had no fucking clue it was there. (((They))) did, but they thought they had it under control, now they are panicking. Civil war is what they know is coming, and when it happens, they lose everything. So they are pushing everything they have out with all hands on deck in a massive powerplay to counter little ol us.

Some fucking basement dwellers in midget clown costumes on an mongolian pottery board. All thru history at great turnings normalfaggots always say 'it just happened one day all of a sudden', we just hit that point in time, and everything is worried as fuck. Except us and those whom have been preparing for this for an age now.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
The time nears, they will soon start to move physically to counter us directly. Blood and fire is what our ancestors were born of, now, we prove our own mettle against the (((tribe))) and their Janissary slaves, perhaps for the last time.

checking these criminally under checked trips of truth

No, he clearly wasn't right. He was a kike, chink or Russian that had some inside knowledge of the JWO's plans for America…Which were foiled or just given up on 10 years ago.

Probably, the math behind it checks out.

>And the only side that benefits is the (((usual culprits))).
If the Titor story is correct all the liberals die in nuclear hellfire and the rural people take over.

A) He would have definitely come from a different worldline.
B) If what he said is correct there are nearly infinite timelines where it still happened and nearly infinite timelines where it didn't. The whole many worlds theory basically states: the big bang never stopped happening and a new static universe is created for every potential particle interaction, there is no uncertainty principle because every possibility happens and what we perceive as completely random but statistically correlated uncertainty is actually just the worldline we happen to be experiencing.

>think how many fucking particles there are, how many times they bumped into eachother the year after the Titor posts, etc - we're a long way away from his timeline but the overall policies which lead to it were still in place, it just got delayed because (((they))) probably know time travel is possible and wanted to prepare more thinking they could still win if they take a bit more time

The John Titor story is basically:
>20 years later "farmer generals" emerge as the leaders of the world (either actual farmers or the (((1%))) who were hiding out in bunkers, the story suggests they had knowledge of and lead their people to supply caches to gain power and clean up anyone who wasn't under them so probably the latter

Oh, a couple of other points I just remembered relevant to modern news:

Written by a Russian Jew in the early 2000's I'm guessing. The splitting of America into like 10 different countries was all over the Russian media during that time and up to like 2013. Something happened from the early 2000's to 2013 that foiled that kike plot.

America, Ukraine, Georgia, Finland. Russia loves to think about Balkanization, if they aren't doing it right now. Wonder (((why))).

The timeline definitely would have been different, in his the LHC fired up to full power on schedule, in ours it was delayed several years because people kept leaving beer bottles in the accelerator tunnel. We aren't from the smart timeline.

He stated he was in an unit which fought in urban scenarios. Drones hadn't even been developed in his timeline to the same degree they have today because WW3 kicked off in 2005 (in 2005 there were what? 2-3 drones in the military?) Even today drones are high maintenance things, read

See

The Titor story said it split roughly in line with what's outlined in The Nine Nations of North America - which makes since because that's a geographical division based on regional culture and resources. If the central government collapsed it then what came after would almost certainly resemble that.

Didn't he also get some things wrong? Like Olympics being cancelled in 2004?

Niggers in the Navy are usually doing stupid jobs anyway. They're fucking cooks, cutting hair or working in supply or personnel. The most important thing I've seen them have any actual numbers are on the flight deck. White people run the engine rooms and weapons systems.

Doesn't matter what he got wrong, it's a different timeline and the best you're going to get out of it are the undercurrents from which the large-scale events stem and the possibly some reverse engineered tech. The really interesting thing from my perspective is that everything he said on a technical level is possible with known physics which has never made it's way into a pop-culture movie, tv show, or book.

Yeah these "America 10 years from now" theories have literally been floating around for 45 years. Defo wouldn't have taken a time traveling wizard to imagine these scenarios. It was Soviet-KGB propaganda/wishful thinking turned into Russian/Putin propaganda during the 2000's. It's horsehit obviously. It was supposed to happen in 10 years ago according to Titorburgski.

To add to that, the thing which makes it interesting it is would have required a subject matter expert in relativity, quantum mechanics, conspiracy-tier aether theory, geopolitics, engineering, mainframe computer programming circa the 1970's, and a genius level of intellect thinking about those things for years if not decades to take them to the conclusions he did - none of the concepts were widely known at the time and the ability to research via the internet on the fly was nowhere near as reliable to determine answers to things written. It seems implausible someone who wrote in the manner he did (he came off as a blue pilled tard to be honest) would have that kind of knowledge offhand.

You're holding onto this dogshit a little to tightly. Even if "he was in a different timeline", his story is rendered completely useless for obvious reasons.

Wouldn't be so sure, a guy tried to reverse engineer the time machine from photos posted and bits of details mentioned relating to the engineering of it and came up with a unified field theory which accurately predicts the masses+charges of all elementary particles while unifying quantum mechanics and general relativity as a result, he filed a patent to publish it then got arrested a few years later for supposedly raping people after injecting them with a cocktail containing laughing gas (nevermind you can't actually do that without giving people heart attacks from the air bubbles and nobody died.) google.com/patents/US20060073976

See I believe it because I've checked the math of that.

Did he ever mention who hosted the 2004 Olympics in his timeline? Were Italy, South Africa, Sweden, or Argentina hot spots, or suspected hot spots, for any conspiracy in 2004? They were all competing for the bid which Greece won.

No, it's undeniable horsehit because none of his predictions have come true. We are nearly 15 years past when Americans were supposed to be in some kind of post apocalyptic nuclear wasteland. All of his predictions have been utter failures. The "different timelines" excuse is a nonstarter for me because it literally means nothing in regards to his supposed "time traveller" claim. This is literally a carnival fortune teller excuse.

This is why it must happen with a true right wing president.

Wew!

You aren't getting what "different timelines" really means, are you? The guy wasn't a prophet and never claimed to be one, he wasn't a fortune teller. The description was of a slightly related but highly dissimilar timeline which has been diverging every since 1975. The only reliable information would be the tech and the underlying cultural pieces:
Though he did accurately predict that we're invade Iraq+Afghanistan, that one I wouldn't count just because we've been invading that region for decades.

How the fuck did that many typos get in there?

Checking these glorious trips

The writers of Deus Ex did. The enemy was fucking FEMA!

Like the opposite of Duper's Delight.

Whatever pathology fuels them demands constant "wins"
or they get some big dose of neurochemical punishment.

Deus Ex was pretty blue-pilled tbh. The divide was man vs machine where the government and corporations used machines. The way society is shaping up is clearly left vs right in a more extreme way than anyone would have predicted in 1999. Honestly, did you see it coming back then? I know I didn't. If anyone mentioned the insanity of the modern left back then I wouldn't have believed it possible outside an actual insane asylum, let alone the majority of democrats.

To explain the blue-pilled part a bit better: in Deus Ex corporations fought for money and power, whereas in the modern world they fight for political justice while sustaining financial loss.

Nigger what? Are you a teenage gook that never lived through the 90's? Pop culture was filled with those kind of "phropesies" and predictions. The "coming race war" was a meme in the late 60's. Conservatives and "white nationalists" were screaming about the media being against the common people for 50 years in America. Are you not American? Are you under the age of 25?

(checked)
Kek has spoken.

The only people screaming that stuff in the 90's were crazies. Not the kind of people who knew anything about Kerr-Newman geometries.

Not true at all. Rush Limbaugh whose audience was at least 100 millionin the early 90s-late 90's was railing against the elitist and liberal media everyday. He wasn't the only one. Just go back to the 50's for the John Birch Society claiming the media was part of vast "globalist" conspiracy to place the free world under a type of dystopian banker communism. They had a huge following also. I could think of a hundred other examples in the past 50 years.

Bullshit and they know it as well as we do. They're fighting to destroy culture so that we will be left as nothing but sheep. Grey fucking raceless cultureless cattle to be controlled. Without nations, there are only corporations.
Of money that does not exist, as an investment in future gains.
I didn't know it was the kikes yet, but I figured this out over a decade ago by looking at Europe and the actions of the (((EU))). I distinctly recall explaining to the girl who is now the woman who is my wife, how the formarion of the EU and creation of the Euro was of the sole purpose od eradicating European culture so that they would have one group of cattle that's easy to control. Further, from as far back as I can remmber, as a fucking preschooler, I KNEW a great war was coming, and that I must be ready for it, even if I did not know the face of my enemy. From those early days I have studied all matters that I saw that could be useful, learning the art of war, the necessities for logistics, the practices of medicine in the field, how to fight, how to lead, and how to make incredibly epic run-on sentences! user, I saw this coming… but I never dreamed that our enemies would consider this degenerate trash composed of landwhales and trannies to be their dootsoldiers. THAT is the one surpriae here. Honestly… I always thought it was the kikes too, just never admitted it… Always thought that Germany should've won the war and had best style too…

Also, he made these "predictions" on a huge conspiracy website that would literally be making the same predictions and assumptions in multiple threads a day for 5 years. All he would have really needed to do is read that kooky conspiracy website for a few weeks to get his "time traveler" narrative.

A lot changed in the time a decade ago vs 2 decades ago. The 90's were practically the peak of blue-pilled normies.

calling bullshit.

That and have an understanding of theoretical physics surpassing the best scientists in the last hundred years.

noooope

That seems like a wild claim, friend. I'd like to actually get some scientists/physicists to actually back that up. Otherwise it's a claim by some anonymous dude on a kooky Japanese cartoon forum.

pretty much confirms it. Guy was v& for provably bogus charges, a common tactic of (((them))).

A lot of the story elements mentioned in the Titor stuff sound like 12 Monkeys.

Made by based (((Hollywood))). Kikes love the idea of post apocalyptic America.

The similarities end there unless I'm missing something. There are so many extra details in John Titor's posts than are conveyed in 12 Monkey's.

Seems pretty far from that tbh. Sure they loosely talk about worldlines, but the 12 monkeys universe has a single worldline that's "real" and changes influence the future. In the multiverse theory every possibility happens simultaneously (the big bang never stopped, it just went blew up so hard it went into hyperspace) with infinite variation but some things occurring many more times than others proportionally, leading to quantum uncertainty (if something is more likely to happen that's because it happens more in the worldlines closest to yours, not because the unlikely thing doesn't happen, because it does some significant distance away from you most of the time.) This effectively means the universe is static (time is an illusion) and there are infinite versions of you, sometimes you're the most degenerate corrupt fuck on the planet, sometimes the most upstanding, sometimes the poorest, sometimes the richest, most often somewhere in the middle. This is a major distinction from pretty much every time travel sci-fi trope or potential paradox: paradoxes cannot happen because there is no travel through time in any direction, you may well be able to follow a closed timelike curve (time wormhole) into the past, but an instant of time is more like a snapshot than a flowing thing, once you get there you keep diverging along a different worldline, neither the point you went to or the point you came from changes, they still exist and in fact there's a really critical piece of this that I'd only ever heard from the John Titor conspiracy: you can never get back to where you came from if you travel back in time, but you can get to a practically identical worldline by traveling to a moment before you arrived the first time, causing a new worldline to be encountered, which you don't interact with in any way (maintaining the double event horizon of the kerr-newman singularity to avoid interacting with the outside universe,) thereby going along a path nearly identical to the one you were on (that instant divergence means you're no longer on the worldline you originally traveled back into, and the lack of interaction thereafter means you don't change the natural flow of the worldline.)

youtu.be/RfGTXea7vgI

Seriously? I cannot be the only user here who's been expectinf a great war to end and rebuild civilization since early childhood. When other kids were eating grass and watching power rangers, I was watching Hitler and wishing I was a tank commander. Is that actually strange?

I'd also like to add that his "unexplainable" scientific knowledge could have been given to him by a foreign government or even the US ZOG government to make this attempted psyop more realistic…but I don't even believe your claim that he "couldn't have known the physics" in his imaginary time machine.

The claim was that he understood physics on a level beyond the greatest minds of the last 100 years to make the statements he did. See for information on that claim.

to fully understand this one must delve fully into the Montauk Project - sifting through the many sources of disinformation to find the actual story of what happened, culminating in the manifestation of "Junior" which ended the project on August 12, 1983. RIP Al Bielik.

Learn about the "chair" and thing CERN.

Then delve into Dave Anderson's TRI Time Research Institute.

Then learn how stealth technology is not just radar invisibility; its total invisibility by implementing time travel on the millisecond level. This is an outgrowth of the Philadelphia Experiment which went tragically wrong after Tesla backed out of the project having learned its nefarious purposes, and the sponsors of the project moving forward without Tesla… resulting in the horrors that followed.

I've read the Titor stuff, and its either the most elaborate hoax Ive ever encountered on the topic, or it is genuine. From what I have learned and witnessed, I lean toward the latter.

Your statement seems like a paradox. Are you admitting time travel is real, yet claiming John Titor is a psyop? A psyop from the future or from the, then, present? If time travel is real does that mean there are /ourguy/ versions of John Titor-esque people out there right now? Surely there is a rebellion in the future with access to time travel machines as well.

That's not going to resolve the issue. I need actual reputable men of science to come out and say "this John Titor guy has shown us how to build a time machine while he was larping on a fringe conspiracy website"

FFS Montauk is a victim of MKULTRA, you just have to hear the dude speak to know that.

Him getting V& for provably false crimes that he didn't commit isn't enough proof for you?

"Oh and btw, he built a time machine that's complete useless necause he's never predicted anything that's come to fruition other than some vague predictions that could be accepted if you were really a fanboy and desperately needed confirmation bias that America was going to be finally ruined."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/visualizing-countries-most-and-least-accepting-migrants

There is no proof of him being vanned. There is no proof an actual person existing.

New Zealand is a similar story. Although they have the Maori and they are enough trouble as it is… so they should know better.

Marlin Pohlman never existed?
archive.fo/1iKEw

Considering I am one I don't know what more you want. Are you looking for for Bill Nye or black science man to guide you?

The guy who got v& was the one who reverse engineered a unified field theory combining quantum mechanics, general relativity and aether theory based on Titor's claims with math which accurately predicts the mass+charge of all known particles using nothing but fundamental constants and pi. If that's not proof nothing is. As to no proof he was v&, look up the name of the author in that patent application, he was imprisoned for supposedly raping 4 unidentified victims who didn't die, after injecting them with laughing gas to subdue them. You cannot inject someone with laughing gas without putting air bubbles in their system and giving them a heart attack and none of the victims died, ergo it's fake.

I'm just suggesting a way that this huckster could have given some kind of "mind blowing" new scientific discoveries…Which I'm 100% sure that he hasn't. I'm also 100% sure that all of his predictions have come up lame.

Feel free to check the math before you continue shilling.

Show me "proof" of your wild claims. Show me proof that your nutty professor guy that you claim got "vanned" because of his wild theories(And not some real mundane reason like he didn't pay child support for 10 years or he was accused of sodomy with a teenage boy) Show me proof that John Titor got anything right and is actually an actual person from the future. Thanks.

You haven't shown me any math.

this bogus theory disproves itself, and it made einstein, a paid actor, the laughing stock of the scientific community when it was first published. einstein was hired on to confuse normies with complex math to explain away the abundant proof offered up by the Michelson-Morley experiments, which are still recreated to this very day with 100% repeatable results showing not only does aether exist, but also that earth is entirely motionless.

I did, you dumb faggot. The math is in the patent application.

This would also work, though seems less likely than "the aether isn't naturally in motion against the movement of the Earth" if for no other reason than uniform physics across the universe is easier.

''"It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate."''

Oh no! Not the Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination!

There was a computer game we were made to play in school in the early 90's. I don't remember the name but it was about the European Union. It had the flag and each country that would join.

It wasnt much of a game but it had something about landmarks, culture, and you earned Euro gold. Someone should find that game. It might be (((their))) plans in plain sight.

Even as a child I knew it was an evil plot to destroy Europe through its currency.

He said like half of the people in his timeline were suffering from a very slow acting form of mad cow disease. Do you think they put human brains in the food?

More likely a poison - the onset was supposed to start at 60 - probably a way to avoid healthcare costs which they scrapped.

Zombie apocalypse incoming! ==Be prepared!==

He was entirely correct. Except, he didn't come from the future. He came from home.

yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh

You only speak for yourself, faggot. We would have plenty of fun.

I did and I was a hardcore leftist. How are Americans so jewblind?

is that the trumpet kike?

add 20 years to john titor's predictions

What gets me about Titor are the little things he predicted. That the old phone and television networks would no longer be around by his time, replaced by internet services. That media would be less centralised, and more people would make their own entertainment. Seems like a no brainer now, but would most people have forseen that in 2001? At the very least he had a real talent for predicting trends. Maybe some insider information.

It is, yes.

didn't think about it too much before but I just had this thought - if it does indeed split different timelines then you could go back and steal whatever shit from the past you needed with no regard for preserving the timeline, because who gives a shit if you fuck up some alternate reality as long as you get your people what they need.

To answer your question:

This and

Because the jews and shabos running the show today are not the ones who were running the show a century ago. The ones today are formed by the same conditions we are: too much cheap prosperity. Add to that a feeling of invincibility, the myth of progress and a traumatized inner-child who was sexually tortured (circumcision) and the moment things get pushed over the edge, they lose all composer.

This. Check'ed mini-Satan

Internet was really just starting to get big at the time. It wasn't until 3 years later that internet became a mainstream form of media. Even then it wasn't until almost 2008 when people started to realize the internet was outright replacing TV.

Check'ed your trips of resetting and renewal.

I dunno.
Some people were predicting the internet was going to be big. But they were mostly ignored by old media.

Russia nuking Europe makes no sense though. They don't stand to gain

The claim was that he understood physics on a level beyond the greatest minds of the last 100 years to make the statements he did. See for information on that claim.>>10484315
The biggest one for me (before checking the math of the guy who became obsessed with Titor and reverse engineered a unified field theory from what he wrote) was the statements that the Chinese would develop a way to neutralize GPS causing Navy ships to crash into eachother (just happening now) and that the Russians would side with the rural folk in a civil war.

Look at the current world stage. If they decided to assist rural US rebels by hitting cities they would have to go for the EU to stop defense pacts alone (to say nothing for the fact the people running those cities are globalists who frequently travel between the US and EU while controlling both places.) Globalists removed some semblances of borders with their bs.

But the EU is not inclined to assist the USA militarily.

That was the original purpose of NATO.

He has been wrong for like 10 years

DAE worldlines

That's just a cop out so you can keep believing a lie. He said nothing about racial tension. He said nothing about the rise of Islam and it's spread into Europe. He said nothing about nationalism rising. He said nothing accurate about what modern warfare would be like. The "shotgun infantry" bullshit was all I needed to know he was retarded.

Nah NATO was initially formed as a way to keep allied troops in occupied Germany to ensure a viable military threat to the soviet union.

As years dragged on the EU militaries fell apart except for the UK as continental nations put more money into social welfare and reduced defence spending.

These days NATO is just an excuse to keep US troops and British spies stationed around the world.

The EU nations wouldn't present a viable threat to Russia on their own.

I thought John Titor was actually the work of a Florida lawyer named Larry Haber and his brother. Did anyone try to confront them and prove they were wrong?

lel

No, that's the multiverse theory. Time doesn't exist, it's an illusion caused by the big bang increasing in the number of dimensions it occupies. Each moment of planck time is a single immutable frame, you can go back to a different time (as fundamental particles do every moment) but it just creates/moves-you-to another worldline.
He actually goes into that in detail.
He also said Islam was the primary factor in kicking off the conflict between cities and rural areas leading to civil war and ultimately WW3.
Again, he was on the nationalist side and they won, he discussed that too.
Wow, man - do you just speak on all subject without bothering to look into them? He actually talked about China developing a technology to jam GPS undetected, causing US Navy ships to run into eachother and other ships - forcing them to eventually switch to a point-to-point land-based navigation system because it was harder to jam (the exact thing DARPA announced starting on last fucking week because of all the Navy ships crashing into shit and realizing they have no backup navigation system to GPS.)
He was fighting city dwellers, shotguns are how you do urban warfare.

So a defense pact aimed at Russia? Yeah, can't see why Russia would dislike that.
The EU isn't a viable threat to anyone on their own, but if the ultimate goal is to purge the corruption (the Titor storyline didn't involve Russia launching all out attacks on the US, only the cities full of globalists) they would definitely hit the EU.

With the USA out of the picture the EU is irrelevant.
The only one that presents any threat is the UK and they won't be difficult to bring around if the USA is in a state of collapse.

The EU as it stands would quickly capitulate to any demands Russia would be inclined to make.

I seriously doubt they would pass up the chance at long-term stability by weeding out the (((corrupt globalists))).

The internet was 'mainstream' in 95'. It hit massively big by early 98' with aol becoming a fucking joke of a meme with what you could do with the dozens of CD's you got from them every month. Grannies where joking about that shit even. And to be honest, most people were tired of the media's shit since 91' at the least with most understanding they are all mostly fucked in the head, tho to be honest even crazy conspiracy nutters didn't expect the sheer fuckery they have become. They would have thought you were mocking them if you explained how bad it has gotten today.

Before 95' things were pretty under the radar tho, but I am sure the vast majority of users at that time could predict what would happen with the net if it got affordable for the masses.

If general relativity is false, as you assert, then what is your explanation for gravitational lensing?

#rek't

I'm aware that the internet has been around for a while, but it didn't really start replacing phonecalls and television for most people until this decade.

Theres a whole chinese cartoon dedicated to John Titor and parallel universes.

The media shitting itself reminds me of MSFT FUD frankly.

I don't understand that last quote

Would like some kind of answer on this

Kek what an idiot. He thinks there is just one linear timeline.

All this will happen because whitey was guilty and wanted to feed the niggers of the world.

The response to all of this has been the rapid cooption of silicon valley and the internet in general.

Ever since the election, the power-brokers have been rapidly and effectively censoring social media.

Of the 2 dozen pro-trump and anti-establishment accounts I used to follow on the twatt0rz, only one remains in-tact. The rest are perma-banned repeatedly until their follow counts and influence are nothing.

Faceberg is even worse, banning blocks of 30,000 to 50,000 anti-establishment accounts at a time, usually at critical stages of various western elections.

Add to that the overlapping algorithmic black-listing of anything remotely critical of "the narrative", and now registrars, payment processors, and ddos protection providers working with globalist NGO's to "un-person" wrong-thinkers…

At this point the internet rebels who gave us Brexit and Trump is reduced to rear-guard defense if not completely collapsing.

At this point the same war we waged against the MSM needs to be used to de-legitimize the surface net as well and drive as many normies as possible toward Tor.

We in the US have about 2.5 years to do this, or we lose everything.

It's like with EU forcing countries to take refugees, the UN has no mandate to force diversity into the west, they don't care about for example the purge of white people in Africa, or about forcing diversity ANYWHERE else in the world

WHAT THE FUG
Gonna need sources on this guy that was arrested

It's about understanding the consequences of your actions.

Here you go:
Sage for double post.

This faggot is wrong:
It's about the fact it's impossible to hold a massively complex system in your head, so programmers tend to think in two different modes: extreme abstractionism or extreme focus. In the abstract mode you can understand how the whole system works and how things can tie together with other things, but you miss all the details, in the latter mode you can understand one algorithm in whole really well, but little else. Programming a complex system involves switching between the two modes semi-frequently (pretty much between any complex set of algorithms you're working on) so you rarely know what you did 2 weeks ago other than "something related to this thing" and if you write shitty code you basically have to relearn the whole thing every time you need to add a minor change because you can't read what you wrote. That's what's called "spaghetti code" and to get to a point where you can read what you wrote and understand it without having to dig too deeply 90%+ of the time takes decades of practice. Similarly, if you can manage that other people can read your code too, which is really important if you're working on a massive project with many contributors. Most good programmers can go on a weekend binge and bang out some amazing thing which becomes the cornerstone of a massive application doing 80-95% of the work of the whole thing, extremely few can go back to it weeks, months, or years later and understand how it works.

Not a chance. Lawyers aren't smart enough to get that much physics right.

Yes!

Do you into vocabulary?

Titor explicitly said that his timeline and ours are not the same one. Like with the Star Trek reboot… except I think WE got stuck with the shitty JewJew Abrams universe while he kept on Trekkin'.

(Heil'd)

I know this isn't related but fuck why were the Nazis and Mosley's band so A E S T H E T I C?

Because they wanted to be aesthetic. Go read Mein Kampf.

Where can I find an archive of Titor's posts and pictures? I've only seen summaries and not the full details.

Checked.

So William Pierce didn't exist in your reality like the rest of ours then?

Teledyne Ryan (Ryan Aeronautical, maker of the "Spirit of St. Luis") was building drones in the late 60s and 70s. They also built the X-71 VertiJet which was sold to Britain and became the Harrier jet around that time. They also were the maintainer of the spy-plane Captain Powers was shot down in over the USSR in the 80s. The factory these were housed at, you could stand in the lobby of the building and you'd never know it was anything but a famous toy company. Teledyne Ryan had massive CNC rigs back when they were just called NC machines. Whole platforms with airplane engine blocks all being milled simultaneously.

NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW, DARKIE!

Hell Teledyne Ryan had its own supercomputer and made money selling time on it they weren't using themselves for engineering and simulation!

Never under estimate trend forecasting and bored intellectuals. They enjoy shitposting as much as we do.

Timelines do exist, Montauk is a good example, however JT story seems a tad too non-descript for its time and seemed to be intelligent shitposting that went underground viral before "viral" was even a word.

Non US citizens saw this coming. We saw it a mile away based on your media. Your decadence, your love for God, your boastfulness, your blind patriotism - all defiled by cultural anti-thesis' such as the insurmountable amount of pornography, the conditioning in the movies (especially the action ones which pre-date 99), the shit that was occuring foreign policy wise. All that. A house divided cannot stand and this shit was as clear as day to those who could see beyond the USA.

Really? Operation Mockingbird reared its head in the 1950's. Just because they say they've stopped an operation, doesn't mean they've stopped the research.

The military usually hangs on to technology for approximately 5-10-20 years before releasing to the public. Big pharma does the same. Shit, even in those days private companies were researching the shit he was talking about.

Not intentionally being an asshole toward you, just playing devil's advocate and saying that it's not beyond the realm of possibility that you just got trolled by an intelligent individual. Just like you, we do want to believe it to be true. However, it seems unlikely especially since the black ops would not allow JT the freedom he had, had this been true. Even if there was a hint of truth, the likelihood is more likely to be that of a projection, rather than an actual time traveler.

Also, rolling for the shit of it.

I was close.

meant for
(you)

Sorry for being a nigger.

meant for…