Vita Thread

"Anime Tiddies" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

digimonworldre.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/proof-of-concept-digimon-world-next-order-translation/
pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu
archive.is/Wo7tj
archive.is/m17nE
techraptor.net/content/nights-azure-2-bride-new-moon-revealed
yifan.lu/2016/07/28/henkaku-vita-homebrew-for-everyone/
wololo.net/2016/08/11/henkaku-offline-installer-released/
wololo.net/2016/08/25/not-release-hackers-now-confirmed-ps-vita-piracy/
henkaku.xyz/developer/
techraptor.net/content/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-review
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/22/god-eater-resurrection-rating-western-censorship-detailed-australia-refuses-classification-of-meiq-labyrinth-of-death/
vpkdownloads.blogspot.co.uk/
nichegamer.com/2016/08/25/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-european-release-set-november-11/
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
wololo.net/2016/08/28/henkaku-updated-brings-psn-access-nows-time-install-vhbl-havent-already/
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/22/god-eater-resurrection-god-eater-2-rage-burst-get-ps4-ps-vita-release-dates/
falcom.co.jp/tokyo_xanadu/info/goods.html
falcom.co.jp/tokyo_xanadu/info/music.html
yifan.lu/2016/08/27/henkaku-update/
web.archive.org/web/20160828090128/http://yifan.lu/2016/08/27/henkaku-update/
web.archive.org/web/20160828090807/https://blog.xyz.is/2016/henkaku-offline-installer.html
gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita
i2p.rocks/nntpchan/
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/
emvykufthqjgudpldo7tj26j57z4q2b6at6vmrfo6jxnvozmultq.b32.i2p
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/
7xnxdzyzegpsqus4.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion
2hu-ch.org/
gchan.xyz/
dengekionline.com/dps/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/348/1348443/
easybib.com/reference/guide/mla/magazine
comiket.co.jp/info-a/TAFO/C90TAFO/cmkfor.html
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/playstation vita general/
archived.moe/vg/thread/153144389/#153147609
blog.codinghorror.com/speed-hashing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finished with Gonbe and Rajyaki's routes in Muramasa Rebirth. Both were pretty fun, but I do hope that restoratives and such are a bit easier to find with Gonbe now; was a bit annoying having the ability to cook riceballs early on, yet only finding a single bag of rice during the entire arc in my experience with it (I assume that was done for gameplay and story integration due to the famine, but still).

Anyone know if there's somewhere with the translated lyrics for "Rice Flower" around?

Got an order in for VD when it comes out next month. Apart from that, nothing right now.

Dragon's Crown and FFIV
psp isos in henkaku
might get a case, probably the amazon basics case unless I see a better one
Having fun, but not on the Vita lately. I'm not even bored with it, just felt like playing a bunch of my non-vita games. I hope Vita-tan isn't ronery.

Anyone play Gundam Breaker 3? How does it run on the vita? I'm on the fence on whether to import a copy or buy a ps4.

Nothing at the moment
Super Robots Wars/Gundammu
Dunno yet

Have any new translations for games released or started yet?

Is Vita piracy in development? I really want to play the food Senran game and some other weebshit. Almost done with the 3DS library, which is kind of sad.

Fan translation you mean? Not that I'm aware of, though one group did post a proof of concept that Digimon World: Next Order could be fan translated if Namco opts to not bother with letting it come west. Also potential for character model ripping and editing.
digimonworldre.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/proof-of-concept-digimon-world-next-order-translation/

The 3DS' library is really disappointing compared to the DS and PSP library.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Maybe its me but it feels a tad bit slower compared to SV. Also I sort of find it odd some of the things you got to do to unlock side missions now.

I'm good on games for now. Maybe I want the new Miku game, or a Miku game on it, but I'm good.

Got EDF 2017 while it was on sale. I already got 2025 and 4.1, but a portable version of EDF cant hurt.

Neat.
Maybe I'll finally order that copy of Amagami when the translation finishes for the PS2/PSP version, and then mess around with that.

Don't misunderstand me. It might be small, but I enjoyed it. In fact, I liked Senran Kagura a lot, but I'm poor, so if I buy a Vita I have to be sure I can pirate it.

Mostly toying around with stuff on my 3DS due to hacking it recently though, I'm thinking about finally starting up something else on my Vita, probably either A Maze to Eradicate Them All, Tokyo Xanadu, or Sword Town Foreigner. That or going back to finish Demon Gaze, since 2 is coming out in October.

Gundam Breaker 3 and Dragon's Crown to drop in price.

Demon Gaze 2 in October, SRW V the moment it comes out.

Haven't played 3 yet, but 2 on the Vita was beautiful.

I heard piracy might be a thing soon. Am I fucked if updated past 3.60?

3DS library is actually really big, but if you accidentally bought an NA or EU machine, you're SOL due to the region locking. CFW'd 3DSes can get around that though, or of course you can just get a Japanese one since NA/EU barely make games.

Muramasa Rebirth, just defeated that samurai guy on the beach. The dude who's the master of the Shingshong NipNogWangalang style. Also playing MHG (as always) and Resident Evil 5.
September to get here sooner for MeiQ and Valkyrie Drive. I want to get back into Senran EV, but I can't tear myself away from Muramasa or MHG
Picked up Shinobido 2 for $8 today, along with Dyling Light The Following edition, Earth Defense Force 4.1, and Shovel Knight.

3 is pretty fun. I've never played any of the earlier entries however. But it performs fairly decent, until you get more than say, 5 enemies on screen and the framerate drops from 30 to 15. It does this on a few bosses too, it doesn't make the game unplayable, but it's a shame it is the way it is. Still great fun though. Bounty Mode is great, and is a good way to farm parts if you can find the same gundam to keep fighting.

yes

I liked how he was actually involved in both Momohime and Kisuke's routes.

On a related note, does anyone know there an actual time frame for when exactly the Genroku Legends chapters take place in relation to the main game? I know that Miike's is set before Kisuke and Momohime's stories, but I'm not real sure if Arashimaru, Gonbe, or Rajyaki's are during the same timeframe (given Kisuke is mentioned in Arashimaru's story, while Momohime makes a brief appearance in Rajyaki's tale) or somewhere in the future compared to them.

>pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu
OP, this is thread 4: archive.is/Wo7tj
That's thread 5:
>archive.is/m17nE

oh sheesh. I flubbed it, my bad. Thanks, i'll correct that now.

I didn't know that. i haven't even touched Kisuke's route yet, nor the Genroku Legends. Neat though.

He's got a lesser role in Kisuke's tale than Momohime's, but his actions still play a part in the backstory.

Hope you're enjoying the music. I've really come to love the OST.

Do you still have to use a PS3 to get Silent Hill on your Vita?

>Playing free PS+ shit as well as some DRPG game and having fun with it

Fucking kill me, fam. Don't even wanna mentally price what got lost. Fun little handheld, though. 9/10 would buy again but not before writing out a few must buys.

That sucks user I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your Vita was on the desk with the PC.

Nah, on the floor caked in mud. Tried ricing it but that didn't work. Shockingly it still kinda blinksbat me. The little PS home button gives 2 kinda long red blinks before nothing. All I could find online is that this means "charge it" which does nothing.

And thanks. I'm fine and material shit is material. The price tag hurt but I had more fun digital games than physical so maybe down the line I'll play it again. It's just one of those instances where you really register how much you spend on stuff.

Are you sure the physical games are lost? This things are not that weak to be honest. Anyway, It's sad to read it user. It's shame when this happens to anyone. I must say I really fear fo that kind of stuff, That's why I don live close to rivers or in hills.
Here, have a song.

It's called karma. That's what happens to people who pay for PS+.

Oh, so going up by $10 isn't enough eh?

Not enough games yet.

Why would you own a PS4 when everything on it is just PS3 or Vita ports?

There was enough for me to buy a PS4 honestly but the library is anything but fantastic.

And I still have the games but most of what I lost is discs that be been floating in shit water. Gonna see about cleaning them up but I'm not sure how well they'll fare. Still worth a shot.

There's nothing out currently worth getting the system for but Bloodborne. Shit you can get on Vita doesn't count.

Muramasa's soundtrack is wonderful.

Damn user, sorry to hear, that's awful. **At least you have your PC

same. I've been enjoying SO5, DMC4SE, and Caladrius Blaze though. Need to still pick up Guilty Gear Revelator, and Gravity Rush 2 comes out in December.

Except it does when the Vita version runs like absolute trash and/or is digital-only on Vita.

Not a problem for some people. I can only think of Gal Gun when I think of shitty performance on cross gen titles. Rev2 was also bad, but I got that on PC.
Those games wouldn't be worth a Quad either, since most of it is weebshit and I already have a handheld for that.

DLC, Season passes, Online passes, and paying to play online aren't a problem for some people either. Those people are irrelevant because they're lesser human beings.

Digital isn't nearly as bad as any of those, but I get what you're saying. What games would you recommend over their Vita counter-parts?

Any sort of 3D Brawler/Musou game, because the Vita versions are pretty much guaranteed to have frame drops. Music games do fantastically on Vita, as do RPGs. I WOULD say FPS games, but the only good FPS on Vita is Killzone Mercenary, and that's locked 30 FPS anyway with a few frame drops, nothing too drastic though.

Senran EV runs pretty good. Mosou and shitty brawlers aren't worth getting a PS4 just the play them. They are more tolerable in short bursts.

I heard it was the same for Yoru no Nai Kuni.

I've been using a nip account but I started playing roms instead of the ps+ roms and want to switch over to my yuropoor account.
Can one load cartridge saves between accounts or would all my progress be fucked?

I just bought a Vita today, along with a screen protector, memory card, and a copy of dragon's crown. Then I came home, and installed henkaku. What can I do with Henkaku? Is it possible to play psp games with it?

I can't think of any games that are digital only on Vita but have physicals for PS4

So he admits to being an attentionwhore

I updated my Vita to 3.61.

Honestly I'm going to say it sounds sarcastic because I can't imagine someone who actually is an attention whore admitting that, but I don't know the bloke in question so maybe he's just autistic.

Ok.

how'd I do?

But how did you update your Vita to 3.61 if you haven't received it yet?

how's the homebrew scene? piracy as easy on 3ds?

I just bought a second Vita.

I updated my OG Vita since I realized I have a PSTV that I can use once shit really gets rolling (I haven't touched it that much).

Oh yeah, this new Vita is basically a backup/Japanese PSN system.

user, that got a PC port.

A mix of "Shiren the wanderer: the tower of fortune and the dice of fate" and "Oreshika".

For a rouge-lite Shiren is actually really fun so far.

Yomawari: night alone, it looks like it comes from the same vein of creativity that the original Corpse Party sprung out of.

Nothing right now.

So if you guys broke your vita and were buying a new one which model would you go with?

I badly needed money and sold mine to gamestop for $80 yesterday and I already miss it like crazy. I'll definitely be buying another first chance I get.

I know this will upset you but some people ended up with other systems other than a PC or your favorite company's system. Because of that, they will pick the cheaper alternative to play the same fucking game.

Toasters can run it fine, what kind of shitbox do you have that can't run EDF?

I think PS4 is actually pretty worthwhile if you didn't play a lot of the games last gen. Remote play is fucking awesome for some games. FFXII Remastered and P5 and stuff is gonna be awesome.
Has anyone tried remote playing Valkyria Chronicles yet?

Nah, it's probably going to be more like Personas 3 and 4 than a Persona game also that's a PS3 title

I really liked both of those. There's just a lot of stuff that will be fun to pick up when it's cheap or recently announced stuff that might turn out to be good. I just really wish devs were throwing money at JRPGs like they did for PS1 and PS2. It seems like FF, Persona and Tales are the only ones around with a decent budget anymore. I mean Fairy Fencer and stuff looks fun, but it's just not the same.

I'm jealous, to be honest - I've tried to play Persona 3 on five separate occasions, but I just can't find anything at all good about it whatsoever. 4 at least has the Diamond is Unbreakable meets Scooby Doo feel going for it, even if it's totally inappropriate for Persona, and easy as fuck on top of that, but 3 just has zero appeal to me on any front with the possible exception of the voice acting, but that's just for Midorikawa and Sakamoto, who I can hear in tons of better games/shows anyway

I could see how that would be disappointing, but at least there's other SMT games still being made (I hope) where you can get darker stuff without social links. It still can't be as bad as what SE did to Final Fantasy Tactics or something like that that's gone forever.

Here's the last titty screenshot I took on my Vita.

Guess who had his PSN account hacked this morning? This guy. I now get to change my PSN AND Paypal passwords. Yay. Here's hoping I get the money sent back to paypal.

That's because it's awful, mate.

You mean the director leaving Square? Ivalice games don't happen anymore because the guy behind them left the company.

You should probably read up the actual Henkaku page. I kind of question why you even installed it before figuring out what it does.

MegaTen as a whole is still alive somewhat - Strange Journey was great, 4 was an interesting experiment albeit somewhat disappointing, and while I haven't gotten around to booting up FINAL yet it's supposedly far far better than 4. That said, the original Persona had a very different identity, with themes more intimately exploring human psychology rather than a grander ethical scale, and the combat system in the first game is a personal favorite of mine. 2 unfortunately dumbed down the game section a fair bit, but the writing was still good at least. 3 unfortunately not only made the game even less fun to play, it seemed actively designed to encourage the player not to play by having the worst dungeon ever designed with the most godawful repetitive scratching as an excuse for music, as well as uncontrollable AI party members and a fatigue mechanic specifically to keep you out of the dungeon to focus on the Community aspect of the game… which itself suffered from characters I found unlikable and stories I really couldn't find it in me to care about. Then on top of all that they basically toss out the entirety of what came before by wholly rewriting how Personae and the Velvet Room work, removing devils from the story completely, and dropping Philemon and Nyarlathotep entirely beyond some lip service about Philemon being the save points. It's honestly so vastly different in every way that it could've easily been another spinoff series like Avatar Tuner or Kuzunoha Raidou, because god knows Atlus has no problem making those, but instead it's basically replaced Persona and guarantees we're never actually getting a new Persona game, just Persona 3 sequels.

Fatigue stops being relevant pretty early into the game, and AI is entirely manageable, but the rest are very reasonable complaints. You forgot how godawful the pacing is in the game, though. Also, social links. There's maybe 3 decent ones.

Man I miss FFT, but then modern Square probably doesn't have the talent to make a new one. I'm honestly surprised something even as good as Bravely can come out of Square nowadays.

The problem basically comes down to the fact that I don't like hating games, especially ones from franchises I like overall, and every so often something comes up to make me go "well, maybe I was too harsh on it, I should try it again and give it a fair run," but… well. It's Persona 3.

Neither do I. Doesn't mean it won't happen. I've frequently cited Persona 3 as one of the worst JRPGs I've ever played. I even tried The Answer, but I dropped it completely a few hours in. Just went "Fuck this piece of shit, I'm done" and sold the game.

Right, but they're still symptoms of the bigger problem of the attitude behind the design of the game, where it seems like the devs actively designed the actual game part to be as much of a chore and unenjoyable as possible to make you focus on doing Commus instead so you could just power through with overpowered Personae.

That too, though was trying to focus more on the things that were the result of the design philosophy rather than just incompetence.

For sure, and I'm convinced that the more you love video games, the more likely you are to fucking hate quite a few for not being what they could be. Still sucks though.

Is that FES? Or the PSP version? Or something completely different I've not heard of?

The Answer the epilogue. It's the bonus mode of FES. Takes place a few months(?) after the end of the game.

Oh, Episode Aegis? Yeah, never even touched that.

Looks like Gust has announced a sequel to Nights of Azure for PS4 and Vita. I get the feeling it's once again going to be denied on the Vita out here if it comes west.
techraptor.net/content/nights-azure-2-bride-new-moon-revealed

That sucks. Makes me glad that I live in a state with a stable (if really hot) climate. Not much danger of flash floods in this area (unless you're at the bottom of a hill or stuck in an arroyo or something), nor do we have to deal with hurricanes, earthquakes, or tornadoes much (nor tsunamis, being a land locked area). And even though we've got volcanos, they're in the areas that are less inhabited by people.

Not enough on the system that isn't a "western exclusive" to it that wasn't already on the PS3 or Vita in Japan. Say what you will, but I don't like this trend of fucking owners of various systems out of releases to push another platform on them.

Just curious, how did you find out it got hacked? Did Sony send an email or did something seem off when you logged in?

Someone made purchases on my account after changing log in information. I got notifications of the purchases and the account change.

That would be a PC you mongoloid. Have fun paying $60 every fucking year just for the priveledge to play online with other people, expensive as fuck games, poor performance, and lack of games.

You have terminal shit taste.
On PC and PS3

No he was spot on, and your point is a proven fallacy.

I was under the impression that this was an action RPG. Why did nobody warn me that it's a monster hunter clone? Buyer's fucking regret.

Does the Vita have any worthwhile non-Weeb rpgs? I'm looking to buy one as something that i can run emulators on, while also playing some recent games as well, but the only games that interest me right now are Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown. Should I just buy a Jxd s192 instead, since that shit can play console games from 2006?

So I'm getting a vita for pretty cheap tomorrow. Besides yarhar-ing it for psp games, what games should I look into buying for this thing? The only ones I know about that I want to get are P4G, Neptunia and maybe Project Diva.

The only tolerable thing about anime is that it has hot 14-year-old white girls with huge titties.

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir, Trails of Cold Steel, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Taiko no Tatsujin V Version.

What type of games do you like?

Finished Odinsphere and now playin Gal Gun. Too bad it runs like shit and the controls are janky as hell. Its a good novelty game, decently fun.

I really want Limited Run to get Atelier games on physical on Vita. They mentioned it in an interview once.

Valkyrie Drive
Steins Gate
Steins Gate 0
Rainbow Moon

Having tons of fun

There's a Vita Taiko? Hot damn.

I like RPGs, Rhythm games, Racing, action/adventure, maybe an FPS if it's good.

Technically there are 3, though 2 of them only have [email protected]/* */ songs.

If you like RPGs, definitely pick up Trails of Cold Steel like I said. As for Racing games, WipEout 2048 is pretty damn good and the SASRT port is decent. Killzone Mercenary is a decent FPS and Ys VIII is a fucking fantastic ARPG though it's Japan only for now.

There's also Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for JRPGs, and Gundam Breaker 3 is a nice action game.

Nice. I just hope they add in some difficulty settings this time. The difficulty being too easy for most of the game was my biggest issue with that game.

Thanks, I'll start putting a list together. In fact, is there a recommended games list anywhere?

Cuckchan /vg/ keeps a very nice list going.

Many thanks, user. Time for my paycheck to get demolished.

Keep in mind that's not so much a "recommended games" list as much as a "what's on the system" one.

It is an action RPG. It also happens to be similar to Monster Hunter.

So I heard Steins;Gate 0 is a "what if they failed" story. Yes or no question for those who already know: Does it tell the story of the Ocarin who failed to save Kurisu in 2010 and then send himself the email from 2025?

Thanks for telling everyone you are both a nigger, and you live in Louisiana.
But at the least you have the right mindset.
Now, did you make online backups?

heh

getting that for PC.

STOP MAKING ME CRY!

yifan.lu/2016/07/28/henkaku-vita-homebrew-for-everyone/
wololo.net/2016/08/11/henkaku-offline-installer-released/

You understand sarcasm, right? People with autism don't.

ALL THE DETAILS, ALL OF THEM.

😭

m8

That's still outdated: Gal Gun: Double Peace is out

That means you lost the game, and got one of the many bad endings. There's only one true ending, but you have to solve the master puzzle to find out.
I didn't like the VN, but I saw the walk-through. Lame as fuck.

Yes.

WHOAH EPIC ID

wew

I don't think that's how it is. None of the non-true endings would make a good base for a new game. It sounds to me like it's based on the true ending. The game is out for quite a while in Japan so somebody might already know.
It's pretty competent for a non-literature piece of writing imo. It's no Crime and Punishment of course.

Thought so. Thank you. So I can prepare for a pretty depressing time I suppose.

keep doing god's work

same to you For Four Edd of Course. How goes your search for a new Vita?

If I could, but only can

Hello there Gaijin, what pleasures you tonight?
wtfdijr?
even games are written as script. It's called game design….

It's a fucking choose-your-own-adventure book with pictures, VA and music aka a VN.

are you high tonight?

Let me rephrase it for a sleep deprived person:
Is that what you meant to say?

I thought you meant that it's not a piece of writing like a novel but a game.
The term literature, when a distinction between literature and any other piece of writing is made, is most commonly described in stricter terms. Books that are especially described as literature concentrated on style, prose and ideas or themes instead of the plot and setting like genre fiction or other forms of fiction made mainly for entertainment purpose. In most works of literature the plot is only a tool to transport the point the author is trying to make.

Not really but close. Like I said above: You don't read literature "for the story" in most cases.

You do? I certainly don't.
With the examples ITT:
I read Steins;Gate for the story but not Crime and Punishment. With Steins;Gate the story, characters and their relation ships were the most impactful for me while the time travel and philosophical themes were only background. With Crime and Punishment it was the distinctions between crime and guilt, punishment and atonement and their relations to each other and were those relations end. The story and characters in itself don't matter that much to me in hindesight but I still love the book.
This is my lost off-topic post about this. Sorry for the derail.

But user, that is the story. You are trying hard to sound smart but only makes you sound like a total retard.

I wish we had a Sonico game for Vita. Something in the same vein as Project Diva, where you can dress her up and such, only with sexier outfits and cute ones too. Closest we got is SoniComi for PC. There's Nitroplus Blasterz as well, but that hardly counts.

that's a lot of tiddies.

Weird that she got a game on the 3DS. She would fit perfectly on the Vita.

Miku is more popular

I didn't even know she got a 3DS game

But Sonico has better assets

Yeah but she can't handle the competition.
Sonico also have an anime that suck ass

Yeah, her anime is terrible. but at least she got an anime :^)

Senran had a pretty mediocre anime too, now that I think about it, but even that was better than Sonico's.

At least he senran anime had uncensored life.

Miku is more resemble a pop idol singer while Sonico is a gravure idol that cant sing

Her english VA is especially bad.

No shit :^)

I was talking about the series that coincided with Shinovi Versus, that's the OVA for Estival Versus. But I see your point. Like I siad, even that 12-episode series was better than the Sonico anime. I would still kill for a Sonico game though.

it still baffles me why they went this route at all with the anime. I mean obviously they were trying to cash in on the Vocaloid stuff, but it didn't fly since Sonico can's sing for shit. They should've at least made sure her singing voice didn't sound like ass being grated against a cheese grater.

say what?

I think Moero Crystal bombed, I regularly see it going for about 2000 while Chronicle still goes for about 5000

wololo.net/2016/08/25/not-release-hackers-now-confirmed-ps-vita-piracy/
SOON
I'll still buying games tho

Please do not post such sad pictures, thank you

I wonder what was so bad about it compared to Moe Chronicle…maybe it suffers from Shitty Sequel Syndrome.

I've got other sad pictures

You stop that right now, mister.

I'll buy games as well, but I'm pirating those PSP/PS1 games for sure. Kernel exploits will probably lead to better emulators as well (Mame2000 and maybe that new Mednafen Sega Saturn emulator? who knows!)

Time to get a 32GB Memory Card. My wallet hurts just to think about it.

I've been waiting for this.

What happened to your images?

Does anyone know of any resources to do actual Vita programming? I keep seeing a bunch of Indie digital games show up on Vita and I would like to try my hand at it.
I think I have a workable idea, but I just don't even know what language Vita uses or what tools I may need. I figured I would ask before I just start googling around.

I'm pretty much just gonna pirate NISA games

At least pirate the NIS originals

This thread is dead as FUCK. To the guys I played RO:A with a few times, I won't be able to join you, since, well, I don't want to update. You'll have to get those multiplayer trophies without me.

henkaku.xyz/developer/

I'll finally be able to finish Tomb Raider and Legend of Heroes. I'm really getting tired of fucking buying PSP batteries. A Sega Saturn emulator would be great.

For a while there I was worried that I'd have to choose between using Henkaku on my new Vita that's coming in, or download Taiko V DLC.

I just realized I can activate my Vita on 3.60, and I can just use my PS3 to transfer DLC I buy from the PSN webstore. Neat!

So I got my vita today. It's a 1001 model, but it's on 3.61. I know I can't do HENKaku, but what else can I do as far as playing psp isos/emulators?

Playing PSP games on the Vita is another experience. Patapon 3 looks fucking beautiful

Cry

Kill yourself, or trade your Vita for another with 3.60 or lesser firmware. Do it quickly, while piracy isn't a thing, because Henkaku-able Vitas will cost a lot soon.

PS TVs are 40$ on Amazon, if you want to maintain an "updated" console and don't want to buy a new vita now is the time to buy one, they'll only go up or get updated.

You can access PSN and download PS1/PSP games.

fuuuuuuuuuck

I got it from a friend of mine so I can't return it, but maybe I can sell it and grab another one. Oh well, at least I have some physical games to keep me busy.

The sad thing is that the PSN doesn't have every worthwhile PS1 game, and while a lot of PSP games saw both a physical and digital release, some never got digital ones for whatever reason (like Square-Enix with Star Ocean First Departure and Second Evolution). Part of why I've kept my CFW PSP around.

Get a VitaTV, its cheap as fuck

Never Ever fags once again BTFO

techraptor.net/content/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-review

8/10

Kind of expected it honestly. Still gonna get it though, loved F2nd. Didn't both with F since I was actually able to get F2nd cheaper on Vita (and physical). The Story Mode for X sounds a bit silly, but I guess it'll at least give you an end-goal of sorts.

I still need to get that IA game as well, but it's almost $60 for the non-"The Best!"-shitty-cover version.

I mean I know Sony makes good hardware but I always scare if I push the button too hard fucked it up, and tend to do this with rhythm and fighting games.

In other news, God Eater 2 will be release in 3 days. I will get the PS4 version though, and this game have cross play function so I can still play with you guys

didn't that have some sort of censorship? Or was that GE Resurrection?
I'll probably get the PS4 version as well, since you can't get if physical on Vita.

Just googled it, and yes, it will be censored. Fuck me. I don't know if the costume also affected, they only mention the gore part

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/22/god-eater-resurrection-rating-western-censorship-detailed-australia-refuses-classification-of-meiq-labyrinth-of-death/

Mashing does not make you play any better. Stop mashing.

speed = strength
The faster you move, the harder you push, and you need to move super fast in those type of games

Not necessarily. You might push harder if you're anxious, though.
You need to be accurate, not just fast. "Strength" of the button press does not help with that.

except you push harder when you move faster, there's no way around it. Try playing Project Diva on hardest and see if you can push the button lightly. Even on FGC tourney, peoples mash their controller like crazy

If it's just the gore, that I can stomach, since it doesn't remove anything like armor/cutscenes from the game. Something little like that, while still being censorship (which I still dont approve of) wouldn't stop me from buying the game. If they altered armor/outfits or removed them outright, etc, THAT would be a deal breaker.

Speaking from experience, I can easily say that that's not true. You mash because it has become a habit, or because you think it helps for some reason.

I direct you to my previous statement regarding anxiety. That being said, the construction and layout of a fightstick kind of leave you prone to hitting buttons hard. Unlike a controller, though, they're built to handle much more downward force. That being said, I stand by the point of mashing not being necessary.

As far as a controller is concerned, again, there's no need to mash. If you're playing roughly enough on a controller to be concerned about whether or not it's going to work afterward, you are clearly mashing and need to calm down. Keep mashing if you want.

I also stand by my point that speed = strength, you even agree with me with FGC tourney, they dont hit controller hard because its a fightstick, because they are fast.
Playing a game while being calm doesn't make you push the button any softer, especially in Diva X where there is a part where you need to MASH the button.

We agreed that there are people who mash on a fightstick, not that mashing is necessary. Fightsticks have an entirely different build from a console controller or handheld. If anything, they're an exception to my point.

Already made my point there.

I beg to differ. I've yet to break a controller while playing fighting games or rhythm games. Haven't sustained any injuries in my hands or wrists, either. I chalk that up to not mashing.

Can you show me an example? I'm actually curious as to how that works. Although, if I'm not mistaken, you can alternate between face buttons and directional buttons, correct?

Scratch that last part. Found a video that featured the multiple press feature. Not sure if directional buttons work there, but in that case, you'd definitely do some mashing, if you're trying to get the most points out of it.

ok, we can all agree any censorship is bad between versions. But explain how this is any less worse than altering armour? They remove the amount of blood, vs remove the amount of cleavage showing.
It still seems to me like that is an issue also. Outright removing blood altogether would be equivalent to removing costumes.
And maybe it really comes down to removing particle effects vs removing unlockables, but it seems like the same thing to me.

Mostly just want people not to be hypocrites, especially how SJWs just use the argument "you just want to see boobs, you wouldnt fight for it if it was anything else!"

You seems to think that putting input faster = mashing when its not, you dont randomly push a button. It just the amount of pressure you put is depend on the speed of your movement

How is it different? chances are, you will put the same amount of force pushing the buttton when playing on the vita as well, the only differences is the accuracy because how small the Vita face buttons compared to a fightstick.

I did mention is my post that I was scared it "might" break the Vita. It happened to my PSP, while I didn't literally break it, it makes the button loose and not stick out anymore.

You can press things fast without pressing them hard, you retards.

t. someone who took piano lessons

What made you think that?

Made it pretty clear I was referring to amount of pressure used to press a button. Hence why I stated fightsticks were an exception to my point. You keep correlating speed with pressure, and I've stated multiple times that speed does not require more pressure. At least, not enough to raise concern over damaging the peripheral.

Yeah, you'd break it due to pressure, not just quickly pressing a button.

Absolute nonsense. You don't even press the buttons on the Vita in the same way you would a fightstick.

I shouldn't have used the term mashing there, just to clarify.

Damn, I keep hating LRG more and more. I guess you have to keep printing games if you can…but…

Just finished YsVIII.
Currently coping with the sadness caused by seeing it go.
Might just be the post-ending high, but I feel like it's the best game in the series.
Got nothing in mind at the moment.

Wait so the Western versions will have less gore than the Japanese versions? That's strange considering its usually the other way around. Also its still pretty bullshit, the West has a ton of gory games.

So it's just because they didn't want to submit two games to the ESRB.

Nah, I agree with you. It's the best game in the series, and the best "AAA" Vita game out there.

It definitely had a bit of a budget, and it was great. It kinda makes me sad that Sony's vision of "handheld AAA" never really happened.

Might be wrong, but if memory serves it had something to do with Germany and Namco not wanting to make separate versions for the NA and PAL releases (much the same way that they're sadly removing a default costume from the new Jojo game across the west, because Germany apparently refuses to allow a release of a game showing a Nazi in even a neutral light, or something).

I know what you mean. While people might be a bit hit or miss on Wild Arms 5, that one stuck with me a lot, and I think it was like three weeks or so before I felt like playing anything else after beating it. That ending was really bittersweet.

Well that's shit. Germany has a law that just outright bans all depictions of Nazi and Nazi related imagery in video games.

Ys VIII really did have a bittersweet ending.

Not sure if that came about before or after the founding of the "Index of Media Harmful to Young Persons" group that bans shit left and right (most recently declining to even rate VD since they consider it too "inappropriate" to look into, or something), but I'm pretty sure them banning Nazi imagery is nothing new at all. What is annoying is that Namco has refused to make separate versions; why not have a free patch available for everywhere but Germany to reinstate the outfit, rather than make everyone out here suffer because of Germany? Or is the fact that people could just log in to the US PSN or something and potentially use it with an import copy that big of a threat?

Was talking more about WA5 myself in mentioning that. I'll have to wait until Ys VIII comes out here before I play it.

Yeah and a speeding bullet have the same amount of force as a pebble with a slingshot

You do if you want to input your command fast and accurate. Hence speed > force > pressure, increase in speed mean increase in force and so forth.

Try to stay on topic. We're very clearly not talk about combustion or springs. On the note of that second point, I guess you play your Vita on a desk or table and tap buttons like pressing keys on a typewriter. In that case, I understand your concern over breaking peripherals.

Anyway, does anyone know if Vita game OSTs are available anywhere?

Yeah, the game is fucking HUGE and never really gets tedious.
What really surprised me, though, were the characters. I remember YsVII and Celceta companions as nothing more than different fighting options, but in YsVIII, they and most of the other castaways are all right lads and best girls.
The emotional attachment made the last stroll through the village pretty damn heavy.

If Falcom keeps throwing all these best girls at Adol, they're sure to have a hard time keeping him adventuresexual.

What the fuck is this did Hibari and Yagyuu have a child?

Is that Yagyuu's little sister back from the dead?

ur a fgt

I'm conflicted. I wonder if I should cancel all my Vita pre-orders since all the new games will require 3.61 and updating will cause me to lose henkaku. I won't be able to play them until a workaround is found.

What do you guys think?

Buy a PSTV (or second vita) from Amazon, they're 40$. Keep one of them up to date.

I'd do that right now, except I live in Canada and PS TVs sell for $100 on Amazon. I think you have the right idea. I'll try to buy one used on Craigslist or something.

buy a second vita….

How many times do I have to repeat myself.

also, afk, still working on my attempt.

for those of you not in the scene, you can follow all the attempts forwarded to wololo by this handy URL: /search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40frwololo
5 people will get my + joke

exactly the case.

thanks, your post just showed up

I don't suppose you have any access to a US address and can just ship it from there?

reddit's got you all beat: /r/vitapiracy
We need to organize everything, lol.

People never learn….

lovely

>vpkdownloads.blogspot.co.uk/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh my god, oh my I haven't laughed this hard in a long time
posting shit ON GOOGLE, STILL LINK MEGA, AND THE UK!
And then not looking to get sued!.

this thread is a crime, reddit cross posting in 4cucks

The canadafag still hasn't moved. You think he has money to import as well as beg? Yeah, don't ask stupid questions to stupid people.

my clipboard ate half my post.

Wanted to say, that the proper way to release something is via P2P, like the subject line's btih for both Odin's Sphere's .vpks

gbatemp.net can fuck itself, and so can reddit/4cucks.

also dsyo2008 has good taste

You can just run the original ".vpk" with the Vitashell.

Thread in question, assuming you aren't retarded: /thread-44954279-1-1.html

Late night bump.

For any PAL (or maybe just EU) people here, it seems that Trails of Cold Steel II is releasing out there in November. Meanwhile here in NA it comes out in a week an a half or so.
nichegamer.com/2016/08/25/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-european-release-set-november-11/

Why the fuck is NISA handling ToCSII out there? I thought Marvelous had a native EU branch. Or does that only handle games directly made by Marvelous or something (given that LoH is made by Falcom and handled by Marvelous' US branch in NA)?

Is mixtape and vola good alternatives for uploads?
Also, care to post the information here?

No release yet. Oh yeah decrypted (Japanese) Odin Sphere and Tokyo Xanadu has been floating around, I already have them downloaded.

Decrypted meaning, what, you can pirate them?

I'm not expert, but yes, most probably.

Yes the eboot have been decrypted so you can pirate them. You need HENkaku though. The tool in is called Vitamin and will let you dump and decrypt your games in the near future.

Awesome, that got here faster than I thought. Guess I'll order a new Vita for hacking then.

RIP my PSN account.

So Henkaku requires 3.60 specifically, or can it be lower? Do we have a download for the 3.60 firmware?

I was actually planning on buying a Vita on Black Friday before any of this piracy and HENkaku stuff started. I can't decide if I still want to wait or not because I'm a cheap motherfucker

Cheap is a sentiment I echo generally, considering I got an NA Vita due to the system bombing there and becoming dirt cheap, but unless you can find a non-used 1000 around that time I wouldn't chance it from the sounds of it.

So, 1000 model Vita, screen protector, and 64 GB memory card, anything else I should be looking to get for this?

It needs to be exactly on 3.60. Here is a guide to update to that exact version:

Is the firmware file the same for all regions, or am I shit out of luck if I buy a JP machine?

If you could direct me to Tokyo Xanadu, that'd be nice. It looks dull, but I may as well try it out.

Probably won't be an issue until next year.

It's the same for all regions.

Awesome, thanks

You expecting that releases from now until the end of the year will just use 3.60 as the minimum OFW?

It's possible. Odin Sphere required 3.57, and it came out 2 months after 3.60 was released.

Only if it's on 11.0, otherwise A9LH setup made a dramatic improvement recently, it's now a 2-3 hour job, and 3DS CFW is top of its class. Additionally, there is a chance we'll actually get DS games running without flash cards.

I was referring to if you weren't doing CFW, hence why I followed up with "CFW'd 3DSes can get around" the region lock.

Yeah I know, but there's literally no reason not to do CFW now with how simple it's gotten. Even 11.0 has some capacity for softmodding now, it's just utter trash for it unless you have a 3DS already.

sage for intruding on Vita thread.

It's actually impossible for JP ones on 11.0 since the only DSiware game that would've worked got pulled from the eShop.

Vita game dumper seems sweet. Now I can have actual backups of my Vita games. If you dump a game with the tools we have now, does it install and run normally?

Yow. I've posted that in the 3DS thread, it'd be good to know for prospective importers.

My dick.

Sweet, piracy's pretty much a thing now. Sooner than I expected though. I'll have to hunt down another Vita to use for this stuff.

I know where my next paycheck is going.
I wonder if the Certified Refurbished ones will be on lower firmware. Then again, I can't really afford that risk. BUT Brand New ones don't come on the newest firmware, right? Or do they now?

They shouldn't, considering new Vitas aren't in production. At least, not in the US.

Oh wait, slims might still be in production. Pardon me.

Got muh new Vita. Gonna use this one for Henkaku.

a 2DS with a9lh must be comfy as fuck for GBA and DS games. I've heard the controls are pretty nice.

That is ugly.

I was more thinking nonpoor relatives that aren't thieves. Option is probably cheaper than .ca

2DS owner here, it feels like playing concentrated sin. It's shaped like an axe head and is probably the least comfortable thing to hold while playing a game.

That's a shame.

At least the 3DS XL/NEW 3DS XL is confortable to use.

You're goddamn right it's a shame, playing MH4U makes me miss clawing at the PSP.

All the 3DS models are like playing concentrated sin. The 3DS XL is somehow much worse, I get hand-cramps after 10 minutes on the XL, yet it takes about 20 on the 2DS. I honestly don't know how Nintendo can get away with such horrible designs.

I have a New 3DS XL and I find it very confortable to use. I had the New 3DS Animal Crossing Edition and I couldn't stand it. It was unconfortable as fuck to press diagonals on the D-Pad

The only thing I don't like about my console is that because of the bigger screen size, GBA and DS games don't look very good.

I dare say the original GBA was the pinnacle of Ninty's handheld design at least in terms of shape. Everything after that was either tiny or a blocky nightmare.

It's not like DS games looked good on the 3DS to begin with.

Understandable, that shit is unconfortable to hold. But you're not supposed to grasp it to begging with. Just put the last section of your fingers over the shoulder buttons for max comfort
Sausage hands need no apply.

If there was a way to keep the original aspect ratio, I don't see the problem.

Nigga I have the tiniest hands of a tiny tiny monkey fetus but even my hands are fighting over real estate on the GBA SP. Which was also terribly blocky as well.

Nice. Ys VIII requires 3.60, so I didn't have to mess with QCMA to update this badboy, I was able to do it with the cart.

I've got Henkaku installed now… gonna try downloading some shit off JPN PSN using my PS3. Gonna make sure to grab some Taiko V DLC!

There is, but it leaves most of the screen blank/black. Doesn't look great.

Orange, huh. I was probably going to buy a pink one when the time came.

The DSi is pretty nice.

I hate all of the "Dual Screen" consoles because they're all unbalanced and top heavy. It's garbage ergonomically.

Have you used the DSi? That isn't a problem. I don't know about the DSi XL, though, and I know the 3DS has that problem.

See above. It's pretty comfortable to hold, and it's lightweight on top of that.

Same with PS1 games in PSP. Doesn0t bother me as long as it have the original aspect ratio.

Only XL models have that problem. You have to be stupid for wanting one of those to begging with.

Yeah, but it's not the same when it's two screens that are 60% black. The horizontal orientation of the PSP makes it less annoying to deal with. It's much more preferable to play on the DS. I'll post a comparison picture later.

I mean, I liked the 3DS XL when I had one. Just liked the N3DS better.

I thought the bottom screen keep the aspect ratio since it wasn't changed from NDS to 3DS. Only the top screens bigger. The screens would be appreciated.

The DS' resolution is all-around smaller than the 3DS'. The top screen of the 3DS is bigger, but the resolution is the same. Here are some images for comparison. Sorry about the lighting.

I'm not completely sure I get how resolution works, but 3DS and DS screens are almost the same size, regardless of resolution, of that wouldn't mean they're stretched on both? You can just stretch DS games on the 3DS screens, the top screen would end up having black bars and that's it?
In any case, the original res on 3DS doesn't look that bad.

Pixel density differs on both devices. I believe the 3DS has greater pixel density.

Does anyone know what Tokyo Xanadu's ID number is? Not sure where to put these files.

FUCK

wololo.net/2016/08/28/henkaku-updated-brings-psn-access-nows-time-install-vhbl-havent-already/

So is this piracy or not? Because if it is I'll run to the nearest store and buy a Vita.

What the hell? did GE2 got delayed? I thought it was suppose to be release by the end of august?

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/22/god-eater-resurrection-god-eater-2-rage-burst-get-ps4-ps-vita-release-dates/

of all the fucking …

Right then. I'll have to spring for an OLED model then, just to be save. Amazon's got some refurbished ones for about $115, that with the 16GB card I bought a while back, I'll be set to go.

I thought it was pretty cool. I've had it for ages though, can't remember what thread I snagged it from.

No, but there has been a small(3) amount of Vita games you could pirate, and more in the next month or so. Just buy a Vita now and make sure it is and stays on 3.60, because as time goes on it'll get harder to find them at that or lower firmware.

In other words,
BUY BUY BUY

How about you BUY a VPN.

Isn't there a factory reset setting for the Vita?

I am at least 95% sure that wiping the console doesn't format both areas the vita stores FW on

Factory reset doesn't affect the firmware, it only wipes the settings.

If this user is to be trusted Original Vitas aren't in production anymore. In any case, you're right, I should buy it right now.

There should be a way to do factory resetting to lower the FW. BUT that wasn't even possible on PS3, and it's actually an anti-pirating measure, so I seriously doubt it,

IIRC they had the 1000 in production in Japan up until a little while ago, you may have luck when it comes to that.

I did. I bought NordVPN. Got it while they were having a winter sale this past January. It's been great this is the first time this has happened though. I guess that means that person was using their US Servers as well, since they all have the same IP, so I had to change countries instead.

How are refurbished consoles anyways? I've never had a refurbished console before so I'm reluctant to do it now. If refurbished is pretty much just like new I'll just do that instead.

I have a refurbished PS4, and it's worked flawlessly. Before this though, I hadn't had a refurbished console since the PS2 i got for Christmas as a kid. Which we had to take back almost immediately because it quit working. They exchanged that for another PS2, which didn't work, but 3rd time was the charm. Of course, that was from FUCKING GAMESTOP as well. If you buy refurbished from anywhere else, you'll probably be a-okay. Make sure to message them with specific questions though, or like about what firmware it's on and such. If they tell you they can't tell you the firmware, go someplace else.

For the 3DS posters, I don't mind tangential conversations, but make a tangential thread. >>>/vg/ has been there since day 17 of the 7th migration.
Dead boards mean nothing to good posts.

er no, the Odin's Sphere uploader used physical MMC to USB transfer, and decrypted using a physical tool that's been out for a long time.

same here, I lit. just imported the game, to do exactly the above, beat me by 5 punches

HENkaku can be installed on lower versions, but atm the moment the kernel exploit needs to be done manually.

^

yep. this was another PoC 'cause my geimu is asks for 3.50, and that's bull. I have yet to understand why games "require" a firm version than on print. one of my attempts is to force vita games to run on older firmware, and see what's "missing"

VitaMin only decrypts at the moment. The next goal is to package. The moniker atm is ".vpk" for vitashell scripts.

there's something called refund, have you heard of this consumer right?

>>>/blog/

beggers don't choose. there's no such thing as trust, esp. with "relatives"

hit that sage button, you're off-topic

DLC done right!â„¢
bph, whatever you do, don't dare download via in game: the transfer method more than likely will be http, raw, unsecured, and exposing.
You're better off monitoring your traffic and see the contents & source! Free DLC for everyone!
The rest is figuring out how to inject to the game, via your own masked http gateway! Just like in offline HENkaku!

and return it as soon as you find it's 3.61. sometimes people outstand me.

Welcome to the 20th century, where we ban people by IP addresses!
There's no such thing as cookie & heuristic posting per unit of time!
Forget premptive spam cache!

u mena vps
a vpn is costly, like buying 5 computers for a lan costly

yes, Demo mode -> sysreset

huh.

I found out a workaround. Although Taiko V doesn't work on PSTV, I could get to the livearea for the game on the PSTV and enter the DLC corner of it. I bought a bunch of Touhou songs and transferred them over using my PS3 to my Vita.

In other news: I decided to test out installing Tokyo Xanadu. I feel like, since it's so cheap, I might just import the nip physical though.

Lol, posted on the wrong tab, and I can't delete posts on TOR:

imho, my general advise is to donate directly to the studio's address cash and money orders.

For Nihon Falcom, always buy their CD/DVDs:

falcom.co.jp/tokyo_xanadu/info/goods.html

falcom.co.jp/tokyo_xanadu/info/music.html

I love them so much, I visit one concert every year. Hilariously, I am a huge Holla Forumsmu/ fan, I always pay cash CDs, even if I end up reburning to M-Disc and sharing on niconico. It is the lesser of 2 evils.

Hmm. Good point. Maybe I'll just order the PS4 version from them directly since it comes out soon.

…since you seem to have ordered from their store in the past, how do you do it? I know some folks on the Falcom discord mention emailing them, but I honestly don't know what to say in an email.

I proxy ship, like always. The others are correct, that you can still email them about your purchase with the store, if you give them the correct transaction ID, and just pay up extra for media-customs parcel, since it's going internationally. CD-DVDs, even books are considered media customs, thus only cost a small amount more than regular mail, but it's still doxxing if you are not using a box/remailer/storage address.

I don't like RPGs, but I eargasm every song.

I just dislike discord, a lot, so you won't see me on it, and love my privacy very much. So you won't see me joining anytime soon, even if most vitahackers congregate on it.

I don't have the money to replace this right now…

yifan.lu/2016/08/27/henkaku-update/

Sony announced that the model would no longer be in production last year.

What folder do you put the files under? I don't know what the ID number for Tokyo Xanadu is.

Good, he is not a moral fag but doesn't give a fuck about piracy either. So this pretty much means a possibility for piracy instead of piracy itself?

Also, how does a failing HDD sounds like?

There's a pattern of the disk spinning, the head clicking in a particular sequence, and then the disk spinning back up again. When the sun rises, I'll check and see which HDD it is.

And yes, piracy is a possibility.

It would be nice that once piracy picks up come autists here compile stuff like the 3DS piracy thread.

>web.archive.org/web/20160828090128/http://yifan.lu/2016/08/27/henkaku-update/
…
I wonder how he made this assertion, other than uniquely identifying every device…. Somehow HENkaku devs are holding one grand way to mass report everyone to Sony and brick everyone…

Why oh why all the signs keep pointing to what I do assume….

Wrong on many levels, but great exploit-usage of a board.
link linked: web.archive.org/web/20160828090807/https://blog.xyz.is/2016/henkaku-offline-installer.html

reminds me of the Android Application Sandbox
mmmmmm, tis a double edge sword. one can inject a working firmware payload as described with the dynarec. bricking is easier.

heh

So it is a payload… That's why their site requires JS, since you still have to decrypt their output. The PS+ license shilling needs a technical explanation.

trust me, it's so double edge, you have to make sure you publicize your "safety" API as accurately as possible.
first best step. honestly, every uploader and "homebrewer" needs to sign and checksum their releases, so a tester can attest the validity of an upload/"brew".

bullshit. you made it harder not posting the dynarec first and foremost. worst yet, what does dmesg or sysctl yield?
mmmmmm, I love how you contradict yourself there buddy. Tell me where' you've been harassed, I know not online, since it's physically impossible.
morality is a double edge sword. you choose your values, not your merit. you did what you did with knowledge in advance, it's called premeditation. I don't care why you did it, but what you do. So far, you are proving my assumptions correct.
meh. just note that being "king" is only temporary, thus ephemeral. You cannot stop non-participants from non-participating, vicem versate potem est. I like challenges, but my peers don't. I understand both coins of the same situation, so I choose to play with trilateral dice. Recall, we are the .0000000000000000000000000000000001%, the less we can leave ourselves away from the work, the better. I rather have the common joe have access to insta-backups of their fav. games, than lose a game forever on a eternal black system.

And by the sound of it, it seems to be my 500GB WD drive that wasn't even in use. That's… very odd. Well, at least I'm not losing anything but a 50 dollar paperwegiht. …How does a HDD that isn't even in use fail in under 2 years?

You realize that Yifanlu is not here, correct? You can contact him yourself instead of posting here.

Burn to DVD/M-Disc. I had the same issue months ago, moved to SSD: no moving parts. But even those fail, esp. if you forget to repower them.

He is, you should see the discord and twitter chaos he caused. The first thing he should have uploaded was his discovery roadmap, even if he wanted to play CTF. It's the 21st, we shouldn't be playing this game on an ECHELON surveyed network.

clicking is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, there should be 0 clicks, please backup your shit ASAP. heck, stop what you are doing and backup. cheapest form is to upload shit online encrypted.

that was my goal: >Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita
but many things are preventing me form concentrating in that front, I wish others will collab the initial data. tried last 2 thread iirc on a zerobin draft, but none continued.

Well, I'm running on speculation here, but if the sound test in conjuction with the fact that Mint doesn't even see my HDD anymore confirms what I was thinking, then it's actually my additional drive with nothing on it that failed. Again, it's weird, but I guess I can recycle/sell it or something. I bought the damn thing new, and it's failed already.

Is anyone else having issues installing Henkaku? I've gotten errors consistently, even after rebooting.

I like how you answered your own question in 3 words. Try that warrentee out, I hear it works wonders for a company conglomerating all the competition for profit.
yes, and yes. I can also make observational posts as yours. If he wants to read it, he can. So can anyone else that knows about Holla Forums, the Holla Forums board, and it's vita threads.

Which one do you think has more effect, a 140 character limited post on a private censoring centralized server, yahoo blogsphere, or be damn a discord-NSA chat?

How can someone so concerned with privacy post so many Youtube videos?

new could mean bad. if you have warrantee, use it. the later options are viable if you didn't try the firsts.

replication steps would be wonderful m8.
your post is the equivalent of asking your doctor that you don't fell so good.
where and how are great first steps.

But he won't, which is my point. If you want to address him, there's a better way to do so. If you're just thinking out loud, then whatever.

Well, it was a general question, but more specifically the online and offline installers aren't working for me. The email installer fails to do anything upon opening the Henkaku email. Just says "please wait" repeatedly until I get an error. I get past the "welcome to Henkaku!" screen within the browser to be met with another error. Rebooting hasn't changed anything.

I'll hit up newegg and review the terms of whatever warranty I might have.

1. I youtube-dl,mpv,tor download
2. file uploading enabled for tor posters when?
3. why does Holla Forums not allow niconico embeds?

Should I keep listing, or you can't retrospect?

in other news, yes, yes I did.

Looks like I didn't buy it on Newegg. Shit. Well, I don't have the box anymore, so I guess I'm screwed out of a warranty.

>If you want to address him, there's a better way to do so. If you're just thinking out loud, then whatever.
Thanks for understanding. Though do enlighten me than 1-1 direct methods. My posts must be made public, while his too. I play the edger sword game, where what you do risks your validity, not your "persona". His faggotry is flamboyant, but his actions even even more refined.

I don't believe this. Every case is a case, all must be reviewed independently on pre-alpha software. The more you detail what you did, the better anyone can assist.
which is?
very specific errors there m8. I learn so much, I can exactly assess you specific replication attempt! Here's what you do:

hahahahaha, now you make good jokes. firstly, yes, neweggs has a warranty policy, although short. secondly, it's newegg, you are getting the short stick of the manufacturers, all the refurbished material, you were asking for this in advance. I assume you bought retail, worst yet, off hand. But you made 2 mistakes I cannot help.

refreshed just in time! find the serial number, see if someone was stupid enough to register it, and hopefully have something. if not, then play your other options.

One thing I do by practice is to snap&archive&encrypt every receipt and transaction I make, esp. on all devices I buy. If I need to return it, or a I get sued, I have evidence to backup claims.

For Holla Forumsidya metaphors, it's like removing the cover and manual of a game's case and throwing it away. It's not junk until you do so.

Geez, first PS2 I got was a refurbished fat from Gamestop a few years back, and it still works just fine. Hope your current one lasts you a good while.

Does anyone even actively use /vg/ here? I've checked a few times in the past and it seemed pretty inactive (though that's the fate of most boards, at least the ones that aren't outright dead or top 10/20). Wouldn't shock me if there's not enough posters to really warrant a dedicated board for vidya generals here, compared to how much traffic halfchan got (at least back when I was still there).

any good action-oriented games other than Odin Sphere been released lately?

I used to, exactly 2+ years ago.
because at the time Holla Forums was more inactive. thus generals where here. "most" still are. but PS Vita is sooo niche, doing a /hbg/ might not be a bad idea.
exactly so. tis even more profound on ideal anonymity and decentralizing networks like nntpchan/SRNDv2. e.g.:
i2p.rocks/nntpchan/
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/
emvykufthqjgudpldo7tj26j57z4q2b6at6vmrfo6jxnvozmultq.b32.i2p
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
404:( oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/
7xnxdzyzegpsqus4.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion
backup:
2hu-ch.org/
gchan.xyz/

but who goes anonnet these days?

I mean, there's Uppers, but I wouldn't exactly recommend that.

So nothing much until the new Gods Eater game?

I don't think they've announced any new God Eater titles. Toukiden 2 just came out a while ago if you're into that though.

shh shh shh shh ssshhhhh
dammit, I don't want a game I bought be wasted money on a "first" dump. just give me this once!

just thought an alternate reply:
Why do you use Jim Watkin's 8ch?
Why do you still use clearnet?
Why do game studios still use private companies to market to us?

Probably for the same reason you use Tor despite it being compromised.

Not necessarially a vita question it's about VHBL, does that count?. So when I'm trying to play the Doom Legacy engine via VHBL (Vita Doom sucks ass), the music won't play, even when I installed the music pack for it, the same thing goes for the PSP port of ProQuake as well (with the music packs). What do?

[citation needed]
but at the least we agree why we congregate here. took you long to admit it. Also, how goes your search for a new vita?

I am pretty sure the eCFW ports still have audio non-operational. IF someone finds me the syscal for the audio0, do tell.

New Dengeki Playstation announced a new Gust RPG, "Blue Reflection - The Sword of the Girl Dancing in Illusion" which is apparently about a schoolgirl who lost the ability to dance ballet due to an injury and becomes a magical girl.

Also, Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 is set for December 22, no PS3 version this time, just Vita with a PS4 port.

Yet another Neptune game as well, "Nep Nep Connect Chaos Chanpuru," this one being a F2P card game, meaning it'll probably be cell phone tier shit like Million Arthur.

Why do they always get better cover art?

Compared to what?

Wasn't this posted already, or was it last thread? I like your digest format, but tell us your source isn't just dengekionline.com/dps/

You see, even while dengeki has yet to fail us at reporting information, more than one source is always good jorno, even if they are just marketers.

I have the same question as
tis just the cover of volume 621, which is just 8$!

also, neat that you are finally using TOR!

Maybe, sorry if it's old news.

>I like your digest format, but tell us your source isn't just dengekionline.com/dps/

Is there a difference between the online and print versions? Because this is just from me skimming things that caught my eye while flipping through it.

No no, you are fine, I am talking even for announcements like these, they must be verifiable by more than one source. Direct is even better.

I must have skipped a date or something, but I recall this info being reposted, maybe in gematsu.

Sorry, I have a strong sense of hindsight, so 3 day old news feels like a long time.

Heavily, yes. Unless you mean the e-format, then no.
Ah ok! That's fine. Sorry, I am so used to reviewing and editing, the first thing I thought: where's he sourcing this info from, no links or citations,

then re-read you said "Dengeki Playstation announced"[1]

Don't worry, I really liked how you posted the info, just a citation to your claims would have made it easier on the eyes. e.g.
[1] dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/348/1348443/

also, I fast read, so yeah, didn't help myself at first glance

Ah, fair enough.

>[1] dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/348/1348443/

If I get things from the net sure, but it's hard to cite print sources in a meaningful way

Well, there some really cool ways you can do this[1], assuming you have a camera around. I like using my cellphone, BUUUT we have the Vita, we can fast-snap!

But great to read there are people that get printed magazines, I assume locally!

I still download Comiket CD mags every event![2]

[1]easybib.com/reference/guide/mla/magazine
[2]comiket.co.jp/info-a/TAFO/C90TAFO/cmkfor.html

As disgraceful as this may be to admit for the son of a photographer, I'm terrible at taking photos. And yeah, I stop in at the local Keirindou every so often and pick up stuff if it catches my eye.

pure_coincidence.wav

I didn't agree to anything and I'm not looking for a new Vita, homo.

take it from a daughter of a family of medical doctors that took courses in computer science, because I can't stand blood: I believe you!

Heck, you should see some of our scanlation fails. Our group is "nihil sine senas", should be easy to find out.

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. sadly I stopped showing up at stores, but I will to to my local hackers club every day or so. online shopping has spoiled me.

You know, you are posting conjuncture with no evidence of technical compromise?

I have been personally against TOR since inception, but you didn't knew that, because you stick to your biases before inquiry, you fail at 101 security.

I evaluated the source code in /g/, Holla Forums, and overoverchan, and I have yet to see a compromise that's not in it's attack vectors.

If you are as aware of political dissent, why are focus on one lame vitahacker that cares enough to post here than maymay newbies away with your superiority complex?

I assume you wanted to talk about the Vita, but you are just looking for attention, so kindly fuck off hoe.

Someone on 4chan claiming to be freek recently uploaded Binding of Isaac decrypted vpk eboot working. someone told me ocourse I don't go on that cuck site.

I do most of my shopping online too now, like the Vita 1000 and screen protector and 64 GB card Kuroneko is bringing me this week, but while waiting for a train or the like I'll stop in at the bookstore to kill time or pick up things like another volume of whatever picture book I'm reading at the moment.

you can check the /vg/ archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/playstation vita general/

because they are. You can post the archive of the thread faggot:
archived.moe/vg/thread/153144389/#153147609
the mega is #!QlVRESAB

more sad they still use mega, and post no checksum

I use my cellphone instead. I am way too 21st for my age.

bookmarking another archive. sad to see desustorage die.

Oh I play on my 3DS a ton, but recently I've been playing a lot of MonHun on it and so I want to be able to focus on what I'm doing I don't own a smartphone, I'm probably the only man in Japan still using a garakei

Why do faggots go to such lengths just to avoid facing the fact that they said dumb shit on the internet?

I hate tor user so much. So fucking much. I'd bet good money they're Chinese, which explains the autism, well founded paranoia, the fact they keep reciting tech shit they memorised but don't actually understand, and the sheer amount of unwarranted self importance.

While I'm on the topic of insufferable chinks, apparently one posted on NeoGAF that Foxconn were producing a "PSP-like" device for Sony. The same guy also talked about a PS4 slim, which did pan out.
If Sony are making a new Vita, what is it going to be? Just another thinner lighter revision? An enhanced version, like the Neo? Or maybe a super stripped down Remote Play only thin client?
Maybe tor user can contribute something to this thread other than mental illness and see what they can find out on the chinkonet?

How can you not laugh at that whole thing? It was a scream.

Let's get this done once and for all, so that we can make amends and move on
Why?
What if I am pretend well enough to be Chinese? What does it matter to the Vita scene?
Are you trying to replicate another Jacob Applebaum, by shit-flinging slanderous accusations to Vita hackers in training?
Is this self-reflection, or are you a non-accredited unlicensed psychologist to make this assessment on random posts alone? I hope you took into account other possible posters like into your evaluation
But I am using "compromised" TOR, and even dare hack a DRM piece of tracking device called the Playstation Vita, so my paranoia must be at an all time low.
Enlighten me how I am reciting memorized material, when source originating analysis picks up no plagiarism involved. I did study computer science if you are asking. You have yet to address how I don't actually understand the exploits presented to me as we are both experiencing them live.

which you derailed for, insufferable fuck.
So you are a neogaffer, and you confirmed what everyone already knew after Sony stopped production of the 200X models. Where there any pictures, or is it more asstalk from you?
This was predictable, after they used x86_x64 as their architecture base for the PS4, which instantly lead to Linux installs on their PC. Microsoft did verily same by renovating the XboxOne as a dedicated Win10 "gaming" pc.
Try a new mobile port of android, like actual "Chinks" did with Tomahawk F1.
Why don't you find out yourself by visiting Foxconn? Better yet, ask the Neogaffer where he sourced his faggotry from. It's not the duowan forums. It certainly isn't my fault if you don't know the most famous language in the world, retard.
Why don't you contribute to Vita threads than beg like a moron that you are?

Is there a way to delete the pre-downloaded update from my Vita? This damn update downloaded by itself on the night but the Vita is still on 3.60 and I'm afraid that this shit can update it by itself or anything.

Tap on the top right bubble, then tap on the option button next to the downloaded update notice then there should be a cancel option.

When will the chingchong guy release his decrypting tools?

Because I have over 100 titles to upload

Thanks anons, now to Install the updated Henkaku.

but he did moron, I even posted the thread for everyone to read:

but none of you listen when I told you have to do physical hacking on this piece of shit. It's the one attestable way to reproduce exploits away from DRM. Physical access always wins any software implementations, the rest are nice games playing on nice games everyone calls VMs. You are still vulnerable to myriad of vectors esp. on undocumented territory.

I rather place games on an advance Qualcomm boards using the latest Android build than support Sony's NetBSD obscure project. But that's not were your weeb games are, so what do you do?

new thread is up and ready, just waiting for this one to fall to page 6 or 7

Yeah, the one I had from a kid, the one that actually worked, died a few years ago, and it was a slim. I bought a Fat when my Slim died, i'm impressed with how long it's been going strong. I need to clean it soon though.

Valkyrie Drive's english release is next month, aside from that and God Eater 2 RB, that's all that comes to mind.

Sounds cute as hell.

aaaaand it's gone. Says the file is no longer available.

Mainly, it's because your posts are just so fucking irritating.
Your rough grasp of English means sometimes your posts are utter gibberish. At first, I honestly thought you were some kind of weirdass spambot.
Your autism results in long, overly verbose posts full of bullshit that makes sense and is only interesting to you, and advice that is completely bizarre. Mail money orders to a company to pay for shit you pirated? What the fuck? Corporate accounting doesn't work that way. They probably just destroy any money orders you send them.
Your worthless chink compsci degree you probably cheated to get results in posts full of tech terms, that in the context you use them in, displays that while you know of them and what they do, you don't truly understand them. You use them to signal to others that you're clever, but really we do not care.
And lastly, your chinkiness means you fail to grasp the nuances of chan culture despite you claiming to have been here for 2 years, and you often misunderstand other people's posts resulting in long chains of more fucking bullshit.
And yes, I'm fully aware I'm just as bad as you but your posts genuinely annoy me so fucking much I can't help and sperg out.
Remember:
TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

>new thread is up and ready, just waiting for this one to fall to page 6 or 7
k. Please stop using pastebin.com, tis all.

reason 1 not to use Mega. read the archives, some reposted other mega links. downloader beware. there's no SHAsum to this day. I giggled at the md5cum[1]

BTIH or TTH when?

[1]blog.codinghorror.com/speed-hashing/

Then use what? I can't go back and edit the paste on ZeroBin. Once again, what's wrong with pastebin for the simple uses that we're using it for? It's not even code, it's just copy-pasta stuff and thread archives. I remember you saying they'll dox people, like the entire pastebin community is some sort of /baph/ boogeyman or something. Why would they give a shit about some vitafags in the first place? besides I have the pastebins unlisted anyway.

Embedded related to the thread, 'cause I can still stay on topic unlike some

How do they irrate you?
That's what happens when your lauguage so broken, than it losses it's place in the world to Spanish. You are welcome to correct my language, I welcome it.
How in the fuck? You have to walk me that train of thought.
That's just being throughout, not autistic. I do have passions about technology, and I have very little interests. Concentration to the topic at hand is not a sign of autism, but respect to a board, it's users, and the topic in discussion. It's common etiquette. Reference me some of my bizzare advices, I know I have geniune opinions about things, but uncommon in hacking is not one of them.
I guess you aren't used to mail orders in the slightest. You see, I target studios, not companies, def. not publishers. I did away with the middle men, and direct my resource to the actual developers. It's more easier here thanks to efforts like flattr, patreon, and gofundme, all of which are non-anonymous. If the choose to ignore my donation it's not my fault. Thank you letters are my vector of choice. I usually get a respond back with goodies, so it's a win-win.

Cont.
There you go with your assumptions. Get rid of them, I won't entertain your projections.
Oh wow, didn't I tell you would try to slander, and defame me like Jacob. You aren't helping your case. You know how you solve this? You link me to a reputable online assessment test I can take for free, and ask me for my results. But your moronic autistic brain jump to your first imagination and went with it.
I can water them down, I used metaphors many times. I will still call things how they are called, regardless if I have to rephrase and explain things to you that you cannot search on your own.
Ok, cite one time I did such a thing. The archives are there for you, and elaborate how I didn't contextualize enough for my understanding. Somehow you being on my brain gives an edge to this understanding.
Like you are cleverly trying to defame a TOR user user because they have a passion for technology, and want to see the Vita not only hacked, but freed from it's proprietary nature? So see, if I cared to attentionwhore my "cleverness" I would have just posted my opcodes and tripcoded every post. But that's not resourceful for non-technically literate individuals as yourself. Would you rather I do?
neogaffer, stop ousting yourself as the interloper here, it's called an imageboard, we don't care where you are from, but what you post. I've been here more than 2 years, as I've implied in , because >>>/vg/ is younger than >>>Holla Forums. But you would have known that if you were a "channer".
You have yet to contribute 1 single meri-table post to maintain relevance on this thread, and all you've spent it is on trying demonize one individual poster excited about the Vita.
English is not very easy, and so is breve posting. Most misunderstands are because people do not make clear indicative statements, they make them too short to make construable idea. But most of my "misunderstandings" are observations I make while retrospecting to incite critical thinking on peers that post in such a sad little corner of the web. I apologize not because of your ignorance, but your willful stubbornness to apply remote emphatic cognition. How do you feel when Japanese people don't care about your games, and place them in the hands of Sony to control ignorant suckers as yourself? Did you buy the Vita because you can talk with your friends with it, or because the games you cherish are unfortunately locked inside it?
Thankfully you admit your autism.
That's autism, when you can't give up something so much, because of some stupid shit you saw that triggered you, you want everyone and everything that did that to you feel the same way as you did.

In our exchange here, I care not that you have a grudge and utter hate against me, but you are actively derailing every Vita thread to address your contempt. Even if you want to hate me, for the sake of all the posters here, and Vita enthusiasts, don't. How much more simple of a request is this?

Yes, I like Taipei very much, esp. the people and the very cool things they do.

gitgud and ghostbin
the same that happened to the share threads, and the fact they log everything.
not just me, it's documented history. But if you don't care about your privacy or that of others, fine with me.
Great question. Why are there threads in the first place?
>besides I have the pastebins unlisted anyway.
same as having a "sekrit club", pastebin knows who we are, and those that access /6eVxEzpu from the domain pastebin.com. Just thought I'd let you know.

No, some faggot posted the sharethreads on fagbook, THAT'S what happened to the share threads.
Privacy? We're on a fucking public image board. The only privacy is the fact that we're anonymous, and if you're using a proxy service, which any user with half a brain should be anyway.
Where else would we talk about vita stuff? Did this question even need asking?
Except they don't, because anonymous image board. You'd be retard to not use a proxy service though. And having it unlisted keeps the average pastebin fag from simply stumbling across the thread archives and Buying FAQ while looking through public pastebins. And of course anyone with the link is gonna be able to view them, that's how it fucking works.
Some random asshat isn't gonna go one day magically wonder "hm, I wonder what THIS random made up combination of letters and numbers that just magically popped in my head could lead to? Maybe it's part of a mega link? Or a youtube video ID? The password to someone's email? They code to an electronic safe? Ohhh I know! It's GOTTA be a paste on pastebin!" I'm sure I don't need to point out how ridiculously improbable and utteraly impossible that scenario is to begin with, but even if they found the thread archives, all they'd find is weebshit, vita discussion, and shitposting. On a public image boar, that anyone could access from any computer if they felt like it, because that's how public websites work.

We page 7 now; New thread here:

Congratulations, user, you finally understand.
When we are both reborn in the next thread, let's hope you won't repeat the mistakes of the past.
Embed related. Seeing as you hate English so much, you should be able to pick out a language you like.