Antifa Brick Thrower Identified

She has been ID'd as Alexandra N Shiflett of Workers World Party Baltimore, Age 25, lives in Bel Air, Maryland, and might be on vacation in Coney Island, NY.
Phone
(410) 893-9287
(410) 938-3000
(410) 836-7616
(602) 334-6502
Email
[email protected]

Has Lived At:
959 E MacPhail RD
Bel Air, MD
6501 N Charles ST
Baltimore, MD
406 Acton WAY
Bel Air, MD
959 E MacPhail RD
Bel Air, MD
PO Box 3072
Peoria, AZ

Has Worked At:
Sheppard Pratt Health System

Education icon
Jordan High School
Primary/seconday School
2005 - 2009

youtube.com/watch?v=3-KOUxTIdUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-KOUxTIdUE
twitter.com/xfittedsheetsx
twitter.com/xfittedsheetsx/status/900137373824147457
twitter.com/KellyKnowsWorst
twitter.com/fivek
twitter.com/blxbb
twitter.com/SolidCville
youtube.com/watch?v=4bqqv_xXvr8
snapchat.com/add/caluum
instagram.com/cluamsutherland/
instagram.com/abi_gib/
youtube.com/channel/UCVas_B5VTY8jna0Xccz00RQ
snapchat.com/add/abi_gib
twitter.com/cluamsutherland?lang=en
archive.is/xCqdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ ALEXANDRIA N SHIF

Any footage of bricks being thrown?

this
i believe you but show me the video before i do anything

>youtube.com/watch?v=3-KOUxTIdUE

twitter.com/xfittedsheetsx
Her Facebook name is "Floral Geraldine".

that video shows her pick up a brick. it doesn't show her throw one. all we see her throw is a bottle.

Oh I must have gotten the wrong feed on 4chan. They were the ones first getting her info. I'm sure someone can find it somewhere. Just wait until then?

i mean, throwing a bottle is still fucked up, i'm just trying to ensure we've got our shit straight

Gotta get my mind out of the gutter.

Well she is definitely antifa, definitely threw shit, definitely was at cville (as we her gf)

was her gf*

I will always bump threads like this.

Yeah, she had the brick with her because she was going to build a house.

someone's fucking with her on twitter atm:

twitter.com/xfittedsheetsx/status/900137373824147457

posted on her twitter, commie confirmed

webum it you niggers

another email:

[email protected]

More from her confirmed Twitter (pictures match). The nose tells it all.

her girlfriend:

twitter.com/KellyKnowsWorst

Too bad she didn't brain one of you with it tbh

can you not argue based on conjecture, and try using evidence instead
i mean, unless you're not white, in which case go right ahead and get filtered

West Baltimore, born and raised
On my trust fund is where is spent most of my days
Chimpin out, maxin, blackin all cool
Shootin some heroin outside of the school
Then a couple of Chads who were up to no good
Started being fascists in my neighborhood
Threw one little brick and my mom got scared
Said "you're moving with your buddies to the commune in Bel air"

Oy Vey!

Pick one. I mean honestly, look at this fucking parade of neckbeards, faggots, degenerates, and NEETs.

I see dox but I don't see wrong-doing.
Please update.

the guys are definitely losers…but they are purely acting in a defensive manner. These faggot antifa people are acting in an offensive manner.

Big difference. So I'll help protect these losers and their right to be losers.

They live under the chad iconography, the church of chad

They're on the chad path, at least. Their current status notwithstanding. Who among us is fully developed as a man by the age of 20-25?

Do we need.to post pictures of "communists?" (i.e. feminist/trans/faggot/ state funded liberal retards larping as communists when any real communists in history would have left them in a ditch).

They actually look like average/normal people. Your group is a slovenly mob of misshapen Lovecraftian monstrosities who admit to not even having an identifiable human sex

some of her antifa buds:

twitter.com/fivek
twitter.com/blxbb

twitter.com/SolidCville

Kek

Come on, lad. Let's not shit up the thread.

BOWLING BRICKS

what is this shit anyway?

this feels like a new meme right here, developing under our very feet

guess her life's fucked forever now. Let's get the police on this fucker's ass

some fucking global marxism group

I've turned in ~3 antifa members personally that haven't been in the news/couldn't be identified.

I normally dump their info somewhere online first though. I can't find a video of her doing shit that would really piss off cops yet so I haven't called.

The best one was this guy I got arrested at San Jose, he spent 2 weeks in jail. Then wound up in Orlando to protest conservatives after the orlando night club shooting.

The most recent was the guy that defaced a christopher columbus statue. Idk what has happened with him yet. Been monitoring his social media.

you're a hero user

OP, I just checked on the Caller ID database.
Her numbers are the 410 893 9287 and 410 836 7616. Those are the ones directly linked to her relatives. I'm not too sure about the other two.

Also, looks like she has a pretty bad reputation overall

ooops, that's not self-defense

Commie group. I would be interested in finding out the funding channels. They only have a couple thousand members but seem relatively well funded for those membership numbers. I'm guessing something like the Rockefeller foundation or other "philanthropist" foundation.

Why the fuck is she hitting people like that? Like what are her arms and wrist doing. This is why ANTIFags will never be treated seriously. Just a bunch of fuckin losers brainwashed by their gender studies professor

hah. also I recently turned in this land whale. Emailed every local police officer I could find.

Here's the email:

To whom this may concern,

I would like to start off by stating that I do not know the individual nor do I follow their internet activity. However, it has come to my attention that girls named Cluam Sutherland and her friend Abi Gibson have been feigning serious sicknesses in order to give "free morphine" from hospital(s) in Australia.

I would like to bring this to your attention, in hopes that it might get her the help they need. It is not my intention to disrupt their lives but their flippant attitude towards drug abuse is very alarming. I'm sorry that I am not contacting whomever this needs to reach via more direct routes - I do not live in your country.

So that you may have some direction in studying what I'm talking about here is some of their documented behavior online as well as her contact information:

(the video that brought this to my attention) youtube.com/watch?v=4bqqv_xXvr8
Accounts:
snapchat.com/add/caluum
instagram.com/cluamsutherland/
instagram.com/abi_gib/
youtube.com/channel/UCVas_B5VTY8jna0Xccz00RQ
snapchat.com/add/abi_gib
twitter.com/cluamsutherland?lang=en

[email protected]

regards,

good samaritan

Excuse the shit grammar in it. I quickly went back and edited it when I got her friends dox

They were pretending to be in serious pain in order to scam hospitals out of morphine

I fucking love your efforts user

Fucking legend, m8.

looks like a water bottle to me

Commie cakes are one of the best examples of how out of touch these zomboids are. The amount of people who starved to death under Communism just getting ignored like that, is inhumane

Eric Striker, a writer for Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, used to be in the worker's world party. @Eric_StrikerDS on Twitter if you have one. He could probably give an inside account of the organization.

that bitch with the nose ring is her dyke wife.

God damn that cunt is hot too. Well, not in that pic. Go to her twitter though. I posted it in here somewhere. You know should could take a dick right up the ass.

need to start doing the same, the cold war has started in our homeland this time. We've not fired the first shot either, still feel like we're on our heels at times

Any videos of her committing violence?

OP, you might want to add this info in:

(410) 893-9287 - landline, connected to relatives
(410) 938-3000 - AT&T
(410) 836-7616 - Verizon-connected to relatives
(602) 334-6502 -T-Mobile

Again, I am not sure if the AT&T and T-Mobile numbers are related to her. But knowing the carriers help make spamming with bots much easier.

dude cops love it when this shit is done because they get all the glory with 0 effort. So they will like fight with one another to get the arrest first.

If you guys have names/general location of antifa who need to be doxxed just post them here and I can pull up a good amount of info.

there was a video of her on 4chan where she threw a brick

I could write a program to do just that if anyone is interested. Could incorporate tor into it if you're scared

Throws like a (pansexual genderfluid) girl smdh

Ruin her and those around her until she turns herself in

cuckchan mods probably deleted the threads. They fuckin banned me for posting Arrest Logan Smith threads. So I got pissed and posted screenshots of an IRC chat showing that the mods are SJW libtards. Then, they fuckin range banned me. We actually need to retake cuckchan. The faggot mods are ruining that place

do it. Don't worry, a lot of us know how to hide ourselves well. Please write it.

This video shows her picking up objects to throw, as well as throwing a water bottle at protestors.

Okay I'll write it up in a bit.

It will spam their cell number. Need to know their carrier beforehand or it wont work.

I've been wanting to make a p2p based chan but can't find anyone to do the front end development for me

Yes, please please abolish the police so we can rape these chicks to death.

It's a frozen water bottle, salt-left. Do you know what even 8oz of ice feels like bouncing off your skull? Like a fucking rock.

HELLO SCHLOMO

a frozen water bottle at that. Once water is frozen in a bottle, it might as well be a glass bottle.

Notice how all of these violent radicals are teachers?

they give good rimjobs though

Liberal women are degenerate as fuck. They are colostomy bags for our cum. It's awesome. Literally do whatever you wont to them, they love it. Then just go marry a nice christian waifu that's 18.

Thanks user. Where are you going to paste the script? And is it going to specifically target those numbers, or would it target any number you want (this could make our future operations and raids much easier)?

didn't notice, since I haven't paid attention to this stuff. I just knew it wasn't a brick. calm your shit
no, it doesn't actually, especially not if it isn't still frozen completely solid, which is unlikely unless she is carrying a cooler full of them with her.
also not 8oz

I'll post it wherever. It will be pretty simple. command line and you just type in a phone number. Then choose which carrier from a list

The reason I have to do it that way is so I can attach the appropriate domain to their phone number. Once you hit send it will just keep sending them email after email.

I may add something in there to spam them from multiple accounts.

And they keep saying Antifa has nothing to do with communism. Hang all kikes and commies.

It's assault either way.

look at the other one cowering behind that big nigger. save me bernie mac.

That sounds great. good work user. We need to start automating attacks against these fuckers.

well I had a way more sophisticated idea that would be legal but a pretty nice psyop. The discord I was going to plan it with was destroyed though. Apparently some news org got access

who says that? there's a fucking red flag in their official logo.

salt-left for one, they claim antifa is stupid and dont belong in their little world. The media complete ignores this fact roo doesn't even wanna call them out for it. And normalfag think they are anti fascism and nothing else.

Kek nice word filter. Leftpol I meant.

Look at that nose, the jew is strong with this kike

Isn't ironic that none of these alt-left rioters have jobs?

THREE YEARS, IT'S BEEN SHIT FOR THREE YEARS, STOP CARING ABOUT SHITCHAN

>>>/reddit/

Communists are delusional.They really think they can pretend they're not antfags? Or are they saying they're just "post retarded shit in a botspammed-for-UID-boosts board" fat shits?

Are you an africanigger or something?

Nigger you dumb.

Not quite as bad as rock, I've been hit by a lot of things in my life, including a ricochet and a shotput. Some weak cunt throwing some ice in a bottle is not that bad.

it is hard. not a brick or a rock though. I still don't see a brick itt like cuchchan OP claimed. I also don't give a fuck about doxing some nobody. I want the fire to RISE (and we should be doxing the head kikes, open society fucks, etc.)

It doesn't matter if it hurts or even hits you, retard. It's A S S A U L T and that's illegal, thus, we're going to destroy this cuck.

(wasted)
good luck playing the technicality game with kikes instead of ruin-life tactics which are fine but probably wasted besides calling her employer and complaining.
go back to t_D

That's poor strategy. There needs to be consequences even for the footsoldiers. They need to be paranoid, fighting each other, dividing each other, and outgrouped. A lot of the commies who show up to these things just want to be edgy and cool. They'll think twice if doxing them becomes commonplace.
We're coming for you

who said we're not doing both?
filtered.

People die from hitting or being hit by ice, you dumb nigger. Slip and fall, icicles falling, a 20oz bottle worth of ice is enough to cause some serious damage. It's assault and illegal regardless of your goalpost shifting faggotry.

spreading yourself too thin is poor strategy.
but we're all user, do what you want
then think of a better way in this case like that boston antifa guy, because doxing someone minor for minor reasons just because of ASSAULT will just make them hide their violence-which is bad, at least until we get some good martyrs- or even get her sympathy and help from their commie friends like women always do.

is this cunt working a real fucking job paying high taxes to pay for lakwandisha's niglets? if not, then don't use the fucking word like a pleb

no shit, people die all the time, that bikelock was much more dangerous then this weak shit though (it was unlikely to be still frozen completly solid, at which point a slap would be almost as dangerous). I really don't care since if these were anyone but alt-right faggots they would be FIGHTING BACK and we're the ones with the body strength and the guns.

Jesus fucking christ, I only replied to the thread because I haven't seen any proof of a fucking
BRICK

She's seen picking up what looks like a fragment of a brick in his video:

>still whiteknighting this commie dyke

I don't give a fuck about fairness to the enemy, but that ain't the same as throwing it. But I missed that video, thanks. That was a tiny piece of brick or stone
TOP LEL
not fucking dangerous at all

look at all the cunts who rallied around mattress girl even when it was proven to be lies. what you need is something like moldylocks' fetish videos or the feminist who ended up on facialabuse to ruin someone like this
face it, no one is threatened by this one and ASSAULT is overblown compared to the other shit going on there
one reason I would never be in one of these protests, punches are normal-people behaviour between rivals but throwing piss should be a shooting offence and what kind of weakling would put up with it, I don't understand

You're right. Maybe she was just concerned about littering.

no I mean OP was no different from clickbait. But at least there was some fragment of brick involved.

the nose shows

Maxin should be marxin tbh good though

That's the shittiest-looking frosting job I've ever seen. The frosting is fucking lumpy, and there's at least two holes where they somehow managed not to spread it around. The cake itself isn't even a rectangle like it's meant to be. These retards can't even bake right.

The guy that got shot in the nuts yesterday after kicking a can of tear gas at cops did a reddit AMA on his main account and i was able to scoop up this info looking through his history.

Ugly people are leftists. Leftism attracts the physically unbeautiful. It's a freak ideology that attracts ugly people who feel left out from being good looking and assertive, because they feel safe with their fellow freaks and harbor bitter vendettas against normal, well adjusted people. It's militarized weakness.

Damn. I was hoping he'd be hospitalized tending the wounds of whatever was left of his shattered manhood, no matter how little manhood he had to begin with

Fuck that website, god I hope someone sues the shit out of them.

Rumpelstiltskin was Jewish, who knew?

Rumpelforeskin to you, goyim!

Look at the creature. Fucking Gremlin looking motherfucker. Someone kill it with fire. Muh workers of the world party, lives in 'Bel Air' which is not the name of any pleb neighbourhood anywhere.

lmao his smile, does he just move his lips apart? Autistic as fuck.
Also his eyes, they got that crazy look, his lower eyelid is too far onto the pupil.

Also Good Job user.

The left attracts people that are snowflakes.
Youre never gonna find a person on the left that is at total ease with themselves.
So most ugly people fit into that.
Its actually interesting, when I Was 14 i figured out how fetishes work, and you gotta be a nutcase to get really degenerate fetishes
And looking at the left theres a lot of degenerates with a lot of really fucked up fetishes.
Therefore people that are on the left like that are a mess.

I often fantasize about having a submissive low self esteem ugly duckling qt mistress to use as a personal punching bag to violate and bully but tenderly care for and disregard her at any time for a more suitable waifu to whom have a stable long term relationship with

Imagine if these people actually had to defend territory in an arms warfare scenario. Let's get this going already.

Checked and capped for the next time someone complains about larpers sitting behind a computer instead of doing stuff irl.

So it's supposed to be a girl? Are we sure that's not a tranny?

Could you please go a little further with your critical thinking fellow Holla Forumslack. Unless you're not white in which case who taught you how to use a computer?

hey guys it's op. I'll write the program to spam cell phones in a little bit. I was working on a different program and want a break though

Why do these kikes and commie defectors always dress and wear their hair like children? Is it supposed to illicit my sense of mercy or hesitation as I'm laying into them with steel?

Try again next time

Yep hes from reddit all right.

Were you expecting these pampered commie kids to possess skills?

Never noticed how infantile the Left is?

Like it's some fucking kindergarten.

wat

holy shit, are those "oathkeepers" at the beginning? literally faggotier than sarcuck's kekistanis, i fucking swear

Communist thugs are what precipitated support for young Adolph.

(heil'd)

QUALITY POST, rated 8/8

She fucks animals, mostly dogs by the looks of it.

REMEMBER ANONS, follow the strategy in the pic attached to fuck with this bitch. Already sent her a ton of tampons and free Korans.

user, when's the spam program coming out?

bump

Bitch ladyboi keeps saying she dindunuffin while Eric Clanton made a website to say the same while decrying right-wing extremism for getting him caught with no hint of guilt of what he did. archive.is/xCqdc

great is he begging for shekels yet?

The National Eagle Scout Association (NESA) has an eagle scout registry somewhere. I got mine (and my name on it) when it came out. I'll look into it.

No result for a John C in either Phoenix or Stillwater that matches his age.
There's a John Michael Carboun in Pheonix but he's 40 years old and black.

Doings Kek's work user

406 Acton Way Bel Air MD 21015 is it's current address. You missed it's current number as well. (410) 803-9370 Landline. She lives at home with mommy and daddy. Heres daddy.

Full Name Brian Wesley Shiflett
Birth Year 1961
Age 55

Associated Names
Brian W Sciflett
Possible Relatives
Name Age Birth Year
Kimberly F Shiflett 53 1963
Alexandra M Shiflett 24 1993
Cameron W Shiflett 26 1990

Possible Associates
Name Age Birth Year
Betty J Lafko 80 1937
Brian T Lafko 51 1966
Connie C Scott 70 1946
Connie M Scott 71 1946
Diana M Lafko 52 1965
Elaine E Boyles 70 1947
Gerald D Farrier Jr 50 1967
James L Hall 52 1965
Kristen Hall 25 1992
Sabrina L Hall 21 1996
Sharon L Hall 51 1965
Teresa M Baker 54 1963
Timothy Gogel 41 1975
Alfred V Basile Jr 57 1960
Ethel M Panichello 87 1929
Frank S Panichello 91 1926

Current & Past Addresses
406 Acton Way, Bel Air, MD 21015
Current Address
618 Highvilla Rd, Baltimore, MD 21221
(Jul 1993 - Dec 2004)
3328 Wallford Dr, Dundalk, MD 21222
(Nov 2000 - Nov 2000)
3328 Wallford Dr, Baltimore, MD 21222
(Nov 1986 - Dec 1996)
7248 Meadow Ln, Baltimore, MD 21222
(Oct 1986 - Dec 1993)
618 Highvilla Rd, Essex, MD 21221
(Jul 1993 - Jul 1993)
Phone Numbers
(410) 803-9370 Landline
(Current/BelAir Number)

(301) 574-6780 Landline
(410) 477-5160 Landline
(410) 574-6780 Landline

And it is one lonely ass bitch. Zero friends. I feelz sorry for it.

Full Name Alexandra M Shiflett
Birth Year 1993
Age 24

Possible Relatives
Name Age Birth Year
Brian W Shiflett 55 1961
Cameron W Shiflett 26 1990
Kimberly F Shiflett 53 1963

Possible Associates
Name Age Birth Year
Alfred V Basile Jr 57 1960
Ethel M Panichello 87 1929
Frank S Panichello 91 1926

workers.org (Workers World Party/Antifa)

Servers
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM 162.159.24.80
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM 162.159.25.175

NameGary Wilson
OrganizationWorkers World
Address147 W 24TH ST 2ND FL
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994
Email

Administrative Contact Information:
NameGary Wilson
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994
Email

Technical Contact Information:
NameGary Wilson
CityNew York
State / ProvinceNew York
Postal Code10011
CountryUS
Phone+1.2126272994

Email - [email protected]

bump

He has a touch of the bulging pedo eye but it's not a clear match. What are the odds a faggot scout leader 'recruited' him into the lifestyle?

This guy marched in with the Worker's World group. Anyone seen him?