DRAGON QUEST!

Dragon Quest 1-6 Down

Oh god, now I have to start 7.
Any of you Anons beat/played it? Is the main quest actually 100 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/XEBRA
romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,14879.80.html?PHPSESSID=sacgtda9hturv9robtemhj6su7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only ever played Dragon Quest 8. How does it hold up to the others?

You mean you get to start VII!

It's fantastic.

Imagine you gave a developer a PS1 dev kit and told them to make the longest SNES JRPG ever.

You gonna play it on playstation or just wait the three weeks?

is it coming out on something?

I've never played DQ7, and I've always heard PS1 emulation was a crap-shoot. What's the easiest way to get it up and running?

Psone tiny model, with memory cards.
My body is ready.

It's coming out on 3ds september 16th, completely remade. I recommend looking into it but it's not like the original is bad by any means.

I am not looking into anything being "remade" now adays. Sorry.

Yeah it is.
Don't get too invested in the job system. Its a huge grind.

What do you mean invested? just pick a job and stick with it?

Why are dragon quest girls so hot? Also why are they not making a dragons quest but its pretty much a dragons dogma game?

Don't create jack of all trade characters. If you designate a caster character then don't level fighter jobs on that character.
Look up what jobs gives what skills and see if you want them on your character. One job I recommend leveling up to maximum on all characters is shepherd because of its stampede ability.

Eh, dont really get off on anime chicks, I know hang me.

Thanks for the tips! I heard there is a lot sailing? is this true?

Where'd you hear that?

I mean like they really have a sense in style and clothing really. Their style of clothing really sticks out and it's really good looking.

Sure many anime characters are hot but I mean that their clothing style really sticks for a name of itself and it's very good looking that better drawers make it hotter and lewd. Dragon quest girls by itself look avg but their clothing style make it much better is what I mean.

Well Akria is quiet the perv and knows what he wants on a girl.

There is a boat on the cover………………………………………………………………?

Just started my first game in the series (starting with 4 on NES)

Anything I should know going into this? Any censorship I should be aware of? Just got the flying shoes & heading for the tower once I gain enough Gold for better armor.

What happened with first 3?

Well I don't own those.

7 is a fucking slog, bro. Its the only one i haven't beaten. I haven't touched it in months, only got 30ish hours in, haven't even found the shrine of Dharma yet.
Good luck, brave warrior.

Go back and play 3 first, you fucking retard.

1 and 2 on NES
3 on GBC
4 and 5 on DS if you can get past the shit localization, these truly are the better versions for a lot of reasons. Most notably, being able to actually control your party in 4 is nice.
6 on SNES
7 on PS1
8 on PS2
9 on DS
Kill yourself if you play 10
11 on PS4

But thou must.

It's literally a remake-remake. Updated engine, though the core mechanics and game is still intact.

It's not a re-imagining, it's a literal remake with slight tweaks. Ya'know, kinda like FF4 DS

ps1 emulation is fine
absolute easiest way to get it up and running: emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/XEBRA

some nip made a nice, accurate emulator without any plugin/ripped bioses/whateverthefuck extra stuff.

Closer to 140. 200+ if you want to do everything.

Will it work on the old 3DS or is it only on the New 3DS?

Fucking Nintendo needs to sort out their console names.

Some saint is unfucking 4 - romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,14879.80.html?PHPSESSID=sacgtda9hturv9robtemhj6su7

(checked)
Damn, that's pretty sweet. My only hope is that I can patch my DQ4 cart and not have to use an emulator and just patch the rom.
I will definitely keep tabs on that project. Thanks user.

Oh, playing through the whole series? Nice, I did that last year. I played DQ VIII 3DS and it took me 138 hours, though I'd never played the PSX version so I didn't have old memories to help me along, and I took my time and did a lot of optional stuff too.